Reboot

I just finished watching all the seasons of Reboot, so let's have a thread about it.
I'm surprised by how well it's held up. The CG from the first two seasons is rough, but it wasn't hard for me to look past that and get immersed by the plots of the episodes. What do you guys think about it? Do you think it still holds up or has it lost its luster for you? And can we all agree that Hex is way better than Dot?

The final season sucked dick. They could've just ended it all with the computer world restored, but noooo. And two Enzos? Why? Just fucking why?!

i loved that show when it was on.
i'd probably still like it.
that image just triggered a flood of memories and now i remember Mike the TV and that episode with the X Files characters.

That was season three, wasn't it?
The two Enzos thing was weird at first, but I didn't mind much because I don't like Matrix that much.

At least give the little shit a child clone of his mermaid gf.

Wasn't the reason their were two enzos because the entire world was basically reset, and reinstalled basically?

Something like that.
A game cube came down and caused a system crash, and the user did something like a system restore that fixed everything.

Why didn't we also have two dots, and guardians though?

I think the idea was supposed to be that since Matrix was a changed version of Enzo, the system didn't recognize him as Enzo and restored the younger version of him it had backed up. Although the same thing probably should've happened to Bob, if that's the case.

Bob wasent an original program, though, he came from the Super Computer.

This is probably the best explanation. I quit watching right after the part where either Megabyte was trying to marry Dot, or the second enzo showed up. I forget which happened first.

But he was living in Mainframe, so wouldn't he have been registered with the system and backed up as well?

The other Enzo showing up happens in the last episode of season three and the wedding with Megabyte happens at the end of My Two Bobs, the last movie.

Fuck I didn't even know there were movies.

Hex a best Dot a shit

Matrix has his icon changed to game spirit (what allowing him and AndrAIa to live when they lost the Mortal Kombat-esque game) during the crash so when the mainframe scaned active icons, it assumed Matrix as a game sprit and it bring back a backed version of Enzo.

The last season of Reboot was broadcasted as two movies, One is the invasion of Daemon and the other is "My two Bobs"

I sappose it would be up to were his files were stored.

That makes more sense.

If you look at the episode after the system was booted and sudden apparition of Young Enzo, AndrAIa looks at Matrix and she notices he has his icon in game spirit mode.

Now that I think about it, aren't they working on a Reboot reboot? How's that going?

It's live action, and will definitely be awful.

For what purpose?

I suspect for the same moronic "experimentation" that caused live action Code Lyoko.

double dubs of eloquence
I don't even like code lyoko and I know live action adaptations are a mistake

How the fuck did anyone think that was a good idea? Did they expect the cast to get forehead augmentation surgery or something?

I think whoever came up with the idea might've had serious brain problems.

A good example of a series that got darker and edgier (season 3) and was still good.
Even S3 ended with a really good conclusion while still leaving some unresolved plot threads for the sadly reduced 4th and final season. Something I wish more creators would understand instead of fucking everyone over with unresolved season ending cliffhangers.
S4 was supposed to be 13 half hour episodes consisting of three 2-hour long movies and a musical episode, then the musical got canned, and then the final movie got canned leaving just 2 movies which ended on a cliffhanger because they knew wrap the story (at the time) in a rushed state would be a shit ending and that a cliffhanger that could be potentially resolved by a potential 5th season a few years later . . . and then the 5th season never materialized.

Well it looks like they the forehead sixhead of the characters didn't make it through to the live action.

They could have cast Maisie Williams and Christina Ricci.

I would think the reboot of Reboot would get a bit stuck in development hell since they'd probably have a hard time parodying modern video games.

The people working in the writer's room will likely be hyper liberals and/or SJWs that will picture popular video games as being the usual indieshit which I can't see translating into a TV show well.

If it's still Canadian I doubt it will be pozzed

How do you figure?