Scott Pruitt for head of EPA

Trump has tapped Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to head the Environmental Protection Agency

www.breitbart.com/news/trump-picks-fossil-fuel-ally-to-head-environment-agency

The absolute madman! He's keeping his word fam. Calling salt miners. Energy independence imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/pruitt-family-crest
plantsneedco2.org/default.aspx?menuitemid=225
youtube.com/watch?v=gYFcBgLvuq8
youtube.com/watch?v=MIvsFuk6RuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, I was sweating bullets that it would be another Mnuchin.

Could be worse.

PICK MICHAEL SHEUER FOR SECSTATE ALREADY TRUMP TEAM

Couldn't be much better

You compound this with the auto companies already looking to push the Trump administration to reduce or eliminate the fuel efficiency standards along with Carl Icahn's large investments in domestic energy production, it's looking pretty clear that part of the plan is to pay higher prices for domestic energy and use more of it.

Where does the assumption of higher prices come from?

Shale costs more to get out of the ground and process than a lot of the crude available in the Middle East.

oy
VEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

By this point it feels like Trumps highest priority on making his picks, is to create as much salt as possible. We're going to be the worlds largest salt exporter, before he is even in office.

houseofnames.com/pruitt-family-crest
SCOTTISH INFILTRATOR TRUMP IS STUFFING HIS CABINET WITH THE ETERNAL CELTS
WATCHA PLANNING BLWCHFARDD???

We have more crude than (((they))) would have you believe. Texas alone probably has as much as Saudi Arabia

Which American people and whose reality, leftie?

Couldn't even get the metaphor right. Fucking lightweights.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS FAKE

This one makes me giddy to be honest family

It's a natural process, barely shaped by man. Any fifth-grader could tell you that. But the Left wants to make that among the cardinal sins to say so.

Those sound like good things to me!

The seed of Leòd shall dominate the earth, sassenachs.

I hate how they word it in the media as "climate change deniers". Climate change is natural and isn't caused by man-made CO2

I can deal with that.

Fantastic, he made a list of everything that's correct with those people.

I had a lot to do today but I think I'll start digging for a saltwater pond in my backyard. It's gonna make Don Juan look like spring water.

Kek, this cuck was too afraid to even mention Jefferson Beauregard "Only issue with KKK was smoking pot" Sessions III.

Trump said he has expanded his investigations for picks so flood his inbox with choices. You know damn well the lugenpresse and shills will be doing this too.

A climate change denier the head of the EPA, this is just going to be glorious.
Yesterday there was only crap on the electric jew about pearl harbor nonstop so I watched a doco on the NG about electric cars and climate change.
They always get some retarded ex TV star to narrate for them then they focus in on their message. One thing they always include now is the "fossil fuel industry = evil" propaganda. Way back when I worked in that section of the economy it was always referred to as the "petroleum industry" or "oil and gas" you can just about tell where a person's ideology lies with the way they refer to this industry.

These are the correct views to have for 2017 so get with the times & stop living in the past, grandpa!

There's nothing that pisses me off more than climate change fanatics. There are so many real, tangible, observable environmental tragedies in the world, but they fall for the economy destroying distraction instead.

Take the Great Lakes for instance. Massive lakes, something I'd consider a natural wonder of the world, used to be sparkling pristine water a hundred years ago. Now it's being taken over by gobies and barnacles, wreaking havoc on the native fish populations. Fisherman here just outright kill them out of courtesy but they still multiply like aquatic niggers. Not that the fish are very safe to eat, containing industrial chemicals and metals such as mercury. The rivers that feed into the lakes in the southeast are so polluted that eating the fish is outright deadly, and you'll see dead fish floating on the surface all the time. It was so bad that they had to close down the biggest beach in the area, Metro Beach, due to the water becoming too toxic to swim in.

I could go on about the Great Lakes alone honestly, and that's just the tip of the iceberg on actual environmental issues. Instead of actually fixing those, people chase after ghosts with climate change and recently the dakota pipeline, which is pretty much a complete non-issue so long as the maintenance crew isn't entirely diversity hires. Preserving the environment is NatSoc as fuck but current environmental advocacy is kiked through and through. Hang em high.

Top kek. I have to wonder who the fuck are they trying to cater to whining about climate change. Many non-whites don't care about climate change mostly because they aren't convinced it's real and others don't care so making a big issue over something a good number of your electorate does not care about does not seem wise in any way shape or form. Does he really think the ghetto cares about climate change? Leftists are fucking stupid.

We are the President now, my family.

It was bad enough when he tried to steal Yuge from him. Then again, shows how good at branding and such Trump is. Literally changing the way we speak.

he be finna take care of us!

That is right, my friend.

That is a little different issue user metro beach always gets closed due to high bacterial count in the water. I could write a blog post on it but basically over 50 years ago all the storm water ran to the treatment facilities including gutters from homes and all the streets. As the metro area size increased the water would overwhelm the sewage treatment plants and get dumped into lake St. Clair. They are trying to separate it all now but occasionally with a big storm it gets dumped. Metro beach only tests for bacteria count not any heavy metals or the plethora of modern chemicals that could be present.

there's more to what you pay at the pump that extraction costs, user

Can't Cuck the Tuck

Now we just need someone who doesn't think evolution exists and we'll probably have the most salt possible before Trump takes office.

I think Ben Carson filled that niche already.

Well said.

Based sleepy doctor

This is HUGELY important news. THIS MAN HAS WORKED FOR YEARS TO DESTROY THE EPA. HE WILL NOW BE RUNNING IT.

The fact that people here were freaking out about Gore a couple days ago just drives home the point— Trump knows what he's doing. Let the man work.

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Anglo.

At last we will have our revenge.

Ouch.

CELTS WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

This.
I find myself posting in every thread that you anons should read art of the deal. The man knows what he's doing.

Take dis der down! It be like anudda tayto famine!

He's secretly working with DARPA to create a limitless energy supply for America's new robot army.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE PERMABAN ME

FOR YOU

Reminds me of this moment.

Pence.

pick one

the EPA has proven itself to be a sham agency anyway. look at all the fucking disasters that have happened – meanwhile, they spend all their time and political capital regulating the shit out of bullshit for political cronyism

to hell with them. let's just fire up the war machine and exterminate the third-world. that'll help the environment more than anything else

Ron Paul now somewhat confirmed?

It's a shame Ron made a habit of bashing Trump during the campaign. I'd love to see him head the Fed for the obvious reasons. The kvetching would be wondrous.

Good. Completely deregulate carbon dioxide. It is not pollution. Carbon dioxide is a natural gas that is vital to the eco system. Soros wants global taxes on goyim just for breathing.

Non-whites shouldn't exist in the west. They can have their own homelands, so long as they trade with us. Otherwise we'll have to colonize them again.

WaPo did and ABC i think did but they deleted it..

This.

CO2 is plant food

plantsneedco2.org/default.aspx?menuitemid=225

Jewtopia is full of cancerous SJW's …. who would have thought!! That doesn't mean the right wing is dying at all. It just means that the cancer Jews have propagated and spread to everyone is infecting them as well. GOOD!

OP, its very hard to convert to Judaism unless you're married to a Jew already and have a Jewish wedding. Even then it's extremely difficult to get Israeli citizenship. They're the biggest hypocrites.

At least try bro.

The full picture is what counts faggot.

The more things change, the more things stay the same. Dixie fags can fuck right off. They were a bunch of liberal shitheads then, and they are now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYFcBgLvuq8

Tucker Carlson 3:37-3:43:

"Why would a white supremacist country import Africans in large numbers and then pay for them to live here?"

Tucker Carlson 3:54-4:03:

"The overwhelming majority of immigrants in this country are non-white. Why would a white supremacist country import massive numbers of non-white immigrants?"

Bump

Wait, what!?!

He did

hahaahahahahaaa

no

One of a kind coin, brother. It isn't like it is slag metal

Tell me more about this ritual, friend.

It should be annexed by Portugal

Unless Russia rigged the election process, it doesn't matter.

If Russia actually hacked the DNC and Hillary's email server, that doesn't change anything since it exposed her corruption. Imagine if Colin Powell admitting that he and the rest of the Bush administration lied about WMDs to invade Iraq actually caused Bush to lose his re-election. Would that mean he "rigged" the election because he exposed something that would have justified hanging Bush and his cronies on the gallows? Just because Russia benefits from it doesn't mean they rigged it.

I fucking hate these gay martial arts threads.

As an occasional bouncer, I can tell you nothing beats ganging up 3-to-1 and grabbing testicles with all your might…and calling the cops to come get the drunk fag.

is that an AK12?

I hope this is a troll post. Hitler is the archetypal fascist.

It doesn't lol

Cronyism is the cherry of capitalism, it should never be allowed at a corporate level.

Is there anything Islam offers that I can't achieve without it?

Canada needs to removed all media except the state sponsored CBC

Requesting one of our wizards to shoop the 2008 "We President now" Lil Wayne image into Pepe. I'd do it myself, but my desktop with photoshop shit out on me finally

What's funny is that if Nike wasn't there, those kids would starving in a barn made of bamboo somewhere because their crops didn't make it through winter

It's the industrial revolution all over again. People don't go to the city to work in factories to be exploited. They go there because it's better

Look at that face for fuck's sake. This is not an actual teenager, this is an actor pretending to be a hardy rebel teenager to take attention away from the people that really shot those people up.

Mussolini sucked, too. Sorry.
Trump is better, but still not enough.
We need to return to Christ.

Yeah but he obviously made enough money to support himself before Patreon, so that extra monthly 1700$ probably puts him in a comfortable financial position.

choose only one :^)

The wear on the car is real, however I can write mileage off on my taxes and get free meals every day. It's a decent trade off, especially if you buy your car cheap with cash like I did. I'm not locked into anything.

Their greed knows no bounds.

Is this the Reddit TheDon mobile?

There is no straw manning. They are just presenting the facts and letting other people make up their minds whether you retards are retards or not. I'm betting most people will think you retards are retards like I do.

When will reality set in for you guys? The world will be beige eventually

Haha fuck no.
I just want more memes

Kill yourself, Drumpfffftard.

S.A. genocide of whites will touch it all off m7.

and he couls be a traditional conservative and do nothing..he will still be100x better then hillary would have been.

At best, we'll get Dana Roflbacher. At worst, it'll be Mittens. It'll probably be that oil tycoon, though.

Women want to be sluts and not take responsibility

See
I'm with Holla Forums

Shaun Majumder, please go.

For a good fucking reason. It's desert ruins with no population or military significance except to map the ISIS maps look bigger.

faggot see:

Kek

Bump

this.
soviets where the fucking worst.
and the germans got blamed because they lost the war. simple as that.

That makes it so much less gay.

*1950a

Yea

/thread

That's the point, right?

We mitigate it, when anyone who knows anything about climate change wouldn't make exact predictions. Only the alarmists do, which the corporations and oil paid lobby/congressmen point to.

We eat it up, and ignore the problems that the actual climate scientists are pointing to (not Gore).

Totally agree, OP. I don't think anyone who finds it permissible to kill their own offspring should reproduce. That's something those repukes just don't get

Evolution exists. It has been documented extensively and observed over decades in minor species.

What alternative theory would you suggest to fill and explain all the data available?

I'll be your pinno, mate. How many Premier Safety Pin Boxes you want?

I want #TotallyHeiling to be a thing.

Browsing Holla Forums on psychedelics is a huge redpill onto the site itself. You will seriously see how manipulated this site is and how downright retarded or brainwashed some of the people here truly are. There's seriously some shady shit going on in the backgrounds of this site

its ok though becuz Holla Forums tells me their muslims are tame

Actually, white gangs existed before mass immigration. Now their places are taken by third worlders

Get the fuck off my Holla Forums dildo.

reported

I swear we won the popular vote. fucking illegal voting

Trump is appointing Goldman Sachs jewlords to his cabinet.

Exactly the opposite of what he said he'll do.

Anyone who voted for Trump helped destroy America

The current narrative is to get control of the Internet & free flow of info and silence problematic websites.

quite a rare flag sir, pretty too

Holy shit, is that the same Emily Youcis who made those Peewee parodies 6million years ago?

I agree to this. Only the ones which refuse to be a slave will be put to death. The rest will get slavery for a certain amount of time.

kill every cia nigger

they glow in the dark

bump because i like the idea.

this is true

98% of the time when theres a comment section on some site shilling for anti trump bullshit the highest comments are defending trump

Too bad they look like unprincipled assholes that need to be in ovens.

bump

Followup question: Of all the times people replied to a comment saying "CTR detected"/"JIDF detected"/etc etc, what percentage of the people being replied to do you actually think WERE CTR/JIDF/…?

Like kikes?

The election coverage put Holla Forums's name out to the normies too much now we are constantly invaded by butthurt libtards and sabateurs

How many threads are you gonna post this in
Settle down lad.

I don't think he denies climate, I think he denies anthropogenic catastrophic global climate change, which is a pretty big difference.

A lot of Jew behavior is explained by simply considering their origin. They are Semites. All Semites are militant tribalists. None of them question the normality or wisdom of seeing existential genocidal conflict with all your neighbors as a default position. Arabs and Chaldeans are just as clubbish and nepotistic as Jews, but they are less intelligent.

Shout "ONIICHAN DAMEEEEE" back

But also there was a king and at least 5 people inside the Castle (speaking in a metaphor) that did care for the people and did work for the people.

People didn't go to sleep with a King that said "I will help you" and the next day woke up with one that sold all country resources for an enemy country.

The kings used to tax people by 5-8%. Today the tax in most western world is at least 27% income plus the tax that is embedded in every product and service you buy and use.

Do you know why people care for politics? because they bought the idea they are part of the power.

They bought the idea they can control which direction the state will go. And the person who rule use that weakness in every human being to distract them from the real issues.

he's gonna throw us all in FEMA(death) camps, I'm down with it tho atleast I'll be laughing at the thought of all the terrified liberals while I'm thrown into the oven

It's like a Detroit that didn't succumb to absolute niggery in their local politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIvsFuk6RuE

I just wish Trump would end the war on drugs.

By the same logic, why are you defending him for doing what Hillary would have done?

He's actually right you know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
Human populations that live in cold climates have a more stocky body to retain heat. Being shorter but thicker increases your volume more than surface area, and that helps retain heat.

Can't wait for retards to be the next protected class

2024 president will have to appoint several downies to his cabinet

You know this rat kike owns more than one house right?

Trump isn't even in office yet and he already fixed global warming. Winning.