The Long Con

Burger here. I'm in the final stage: acceptance. I've been reading everything here and it honestly left me depressed for about six months. You've convinced me that most of what I knew about history/politics is a lie. I've tried to fill in the gaps recently as best as I can. It's been one giant red suppository after another. You've almost made me believe in some of that /x/ tier Nazi Antarctica conspiracy.

I've come out of the depression in the past week and this new knowledge has left a fire in me for truth and justice. I'm willing to spend my entire life setting things right. I need help determining the best course of action. I'm young, in the middle of one of the most difficult STEM degrees, intelligent enough that I can get A's and B's no problem while skipping most lectures, and decent looking (yes, I lift). For what it's worth, according to those testing websites that float around here I'm almost on the spectrum but not quite. Makes sense as I've been laid before, but it's been difficult. I don't know my IQ and I'm not interested in testing it. I have a particular flair for foreign languages. Math and science aren't a problem, but not enthralling for me like language.

I've thought about being a public figure. I know I could hand the pressure, but I'm not sure if that would be the best use of my talents. My youth may also hold me back in the public arena for now. Do I go deep state? Do I become a titan of industry, a modern day robber-baron? Do I start/restart a religion? I could reform Asatru into a strict, ethnic, canon law system that can compete with the Abrahamic religions and not get easily D&C'd like the current iteration. I could even add a sect of warrior-monks to it as there is certainly a precedent (Jomsvikings). From what I know of my family history, I'm mostly Germanic (German, Swedish, Norwegian) with a dash of the eternal Anglo and Irish.

What can I do to make the largest difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
selfauthoring.com/future-authoring.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make a list

Biology. Invent a virus to kill the shitskins or they WILL kill us off. Preferably a programmable nano-bot so you can shut if off or turn it on Jews

Also, stop visiting /x/ /fringe/ /christian/ /alt-right/ and other degeneracy movements created to destroy us.

Find a good girl, get married, and have a healthy amount of children sounds pretty good.

Also, if you can, try aiming to be a Right Wing Billionaire Superstar. Use your money towards achieving true and just goals.

Granted, there might be a little projection here. I want to accomplish these things, but I guess we could use more titans of business and creators of cultural content.

I'd only consider religious pursuits if you have an acceptable understanding of your faith and the ability to lead men, alongside the Charisma of a Shaman or Jesus Christ-esque figure.

Sort yourself out first.

Watch J. Peterson's courses, go through his program.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

selfauthoring.com/future-authoring.html

Make money. Money is power. Women come with money so ignore them for now.

Fuck off larpfag

Nano Bot to kill shitskins is the only path

lame

Go biotechnologies and go with the kike exterminating nanobots. Find the genetic markers which outs kikes as kikes (the number of unique hereditary diseases they are susceptible to should be a good lead) then make bots who targets such markers. Then, once that is taken care of, move towards shitskins. Kikes are the prime target, muds invading are a side effect of the eternal Jew trying to get rid of Europeans.

Physics is more of my thing, but I'll look into it. Any good starting resources? You seem to have knowledge that I don't.

Do the opposite of what jews say. Don't dedicate your life to jew-led controlled ops too.

Hello friend. Good to see you made it. Read up on Dr. Pierce and George Lincoln Rockwell. Both are great men who lived recently. Find what you are good at and what you live, and you will have found your calling.

Dr. William Pierce was a Professor of Physics. Read all of his works. He was the face of white nationalism and his radio shows had countless listeners. I believe if he had not died we likely would have had some sort of White Nationalist uprising by now. With the internet a person of his intelligence and oration ability could be infinitely more influential.

The only public mouthpiece of White Nationalism these days is that tubby kike lover Spencer and his faggy friends, so a smart, intelligent well spoken good looking White Nationalist could wipe the floor with their cucked Civic Nationalist way forward.

!!! Who told you that we wish to destroy Holla Forums with our Lord Jesus?

What will we do now! Our scheme has been exposed!!!

Ideologues, or public figures that you speak of, will be used by agencies that have been established for centuries to peddle dominant metanarratives and falsehoods. Instead of focusing on generating a proper grassroots movement through rhetoric, you ought to subvert whatever industry you're studying for. By this I mean work your way as close to possible to controlling a board position on a transnational corporation, or at least working to automate the processes so you can eventually dethrone some of these transnational corporations. They, as guided by the kikes, are one of the the greatest threats to Anglo/Teutonic/Mediterranean whites that have ever existed.

Continue on your path, don't get trapped in creature comforts, assert yourself through your intelligence in the social arena, and never forget the true enemy. The moment you begin to sympathize with the kike will be the moment you abandon your principles, thus dooming adherents to the cause and the death of your people.

Additionally, these delusions of grandeur that you most likely possess will subside as you mature.

Lastly, abide by the principles of freedom.

As bad as we have it OP, our ancestors had it worse.

That does not mean be lazy, it means work harder, because you have it easy.

Live well and start preparing for conflict. Weapons, knowledge to use them, cabin in the woods, supplies, etc.

If you're willing to put yourself out there more (if you are good at public speaking I mean) then start a podcast go to conferences and then start doing talks when you can. Right we now need well thought out arguments for white identity by intelligent and persuasive people. I would ask for you to position yourself at the least a bit to the right of spencer.

To be honest we don't really have 30 years. If a non nationalist candidate ever wins the presidency then the white race as we knew it is over in the United States. It will either be complete subjugation or war.

Many who studied in STEM (I'm a ex-chemistry student who was forced to dropout) tends to have those delusions of grandeur at first and I can confirm, they do subside as the person goes through his 20s.

Here's a pretty good breakdown of the main roles to choose from in a revolutionary political movement: Farmer, Warrior & Priest.

Welcome, good job doing it right.

Remember, knowing is half the battle, and anyone who's ever lurked a chan knows what the other half is.

But seriously, better yourself is a big part. Get fit, get fashy, get successful, make some white babies. Get into politics or religious leadership or cutting edge science/technology if you can, but just spread white success at a minimum.

Keeping a list isn't a bad idea either though just so you know who to vote against and who to try avoiding giving too many of your shekels to. Also, you never know who you may get stuck in an elevator with. Just remember, violence is never ok. The pen is mightier than the sword and you can almost always have a pen on your person.

I had actually looked up what the requirements for being a military chaplain was since it seemed pretty interesting.

but violence is never okay?

And to OP. People are sheep and will gradually follow what successful people do. So if you are a successful and handsome and fashy and have traditional values close to your heart so that it really shows, more and more people will find it okay to think like one of us.

So when people say "wait for Hitler" is actually projection right?

Absolutely, and I don't give a darn what FBI agent hears me screen pacifism from the rooftops.

Never wait for anything. Always make the most of now. Planning and hoping and acting for the future are great, as long as you do what you can this moment as well.

Like with voting. I'd never advocate choosing tbe lesser of two evils, but if one candidate poses some actual good (such as Trump being nationalistic and fighting globalists), then they are worth supporting even if they fall short of some of our standards. In other words, take the best available good, no matter how small, but never support evil, even if it's the smaller evil.

Gotta pave the way for the next Hitler somehow.

Also, defeatism and blackpill's are the ultimate evil we can face in our ranks. If you are ever at war and have just one bullet left, but are faced with both an enemy and a traitor/defeatist, always shoot the traitor/defeatist first.

Also watch David Irving's lectures on youtube.