cytu.be/r/neetuprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babelsberg_Studio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ya beat me to it. ah well.

no bueno

jeez, stop rambling already

its gonna be romney?

where the fuck are you hearing this?

White children right behind the podium two events in a row, no way it's a coincidence now.

PRE SHOW STARTING

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

😂👌💯

CHRISTIANITY YES

Isn't he just introducing Mattis to the people?

Hard to be racist and Christian at the same time.

Time for the pledge of allegiance lads, what flag will you be pledging to?

???

TRUMP RALLY WOO

When is it? They give times, but it's over the time, but there's no time zones and I'm too lazy to fight google for the time.

REEEEEE

HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!
ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵉʳʳʸ ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵐᵃˢ

25 minutes

kek

26 minutes plus "Trump time" so be here at the "start" but realistically in about an hour.

I don't like pinstripes or stars on a flag ( both on a flag looks like a clown flag).
Something like my image but edited a bit perhaps with an American eagle.

Yeah noticed that I hope that old bitch gets fucked over by jews….. financially of course.

diamond and silk up

oh god, its these two

SHEEEEEEIT

HEY Y'ALL HOW Y'ALL DOIN OH MY GOD

my ears may never recover

Good thing I have it muted.

oy vey

figures

ʸᵉᵃʰ
ᵘᶰ⁻ʰᵘᶰ
ᵐᵐᵐ ʰᵐᵐ
ᵃʷʷ ᶰᵃʷ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵈᶦˢ
ᵈᵃˢ ʳᶦᵗᵉ

DAS RITE

More niggers….
Discovered by jews. I call him ==Co-Han==
Why am I not surprised?

You don't love our based blacks and based immigrants lad? For shame! Democrats are the real racists

What the fuck is the point of thing 2 anyways?

DAS RITE

virtue signalling

DAS RITE

WE WUZ READY

I thought she was the sign language translator, but I was wrong.

Livid christ D&S are animated

she looks stoned honestly. maybe she was supposed to speak then she smoked the peaceful herb.

You need someone to back her up with EM HMS and UH HUHS!

The Tactical Shegro Minstrel Show

FOE AH TRUE KANG

They will be Queens in their new country after they go back!

dammit

What's the point even?

It wouldn't be a Trump rally if the starting time didn't include "Trump time"

Tactical Mammies.

He better keep a hold on to them I would not be surprised if the democrats even now are trying to get them to talk shit on Trump for the mid-terms and in 4 years.

For cucks , women, & also optics for media coverage.

We've still got so far to go before we reach honesty.

I hate jews so much for that.

Right Wing Death Squad Ladies Auxillary

meme responsibly user. kek heard that one.

Lotsa qts in this crowd, honestly.

Gives me hope since I live less than an hour from Fayetteville

This cuckish equivocation enrages me more than no other

Maybe the shitskin will flee the venue in terror when Mattis shows up.

Is there any president in history that ever held this type of rallies?

It's a different sort of racism though.

Leftists: OMG you're so dumb, poor and oppressed. Only we can help you.

Ethno nationalists: You're completely retarded and don't belong in our society. Be with your own kind, best of luck. Hold it, wait there you, you and you. Your kind can at least produce something useful for us. You may stay in very, very small numbers for as long as we need you.

Also, what the fuck is with that music? Is that progressive rock?

*sight ffs.

What was Trump doing in Raleigh?

Maybe he dumped the plane's septic tank over that shithole.

Fascist Emperor things….. you wouldn't understand.

biblehub.com/kjv/numbers/12.htm

Moses married a black woman. God was very displeased when Aaron and Miriam expressed their displeasure.

watching these, I see the real America. So fucking different from Hollywood bullshit.

Raleigh is a black hole, trump prob slingshot his plane to save gas

They probably tried to gouge The God Emperor on aviation fuel at JFK so He said;

Heil

I can just imagine Trump negotiating fuel over air traffic control. Taking simultaneous bids from multiple airports to get the greatest price.

What's Fayetteville? Why he chose that location? It's the biggest city in NC?

Another nice grill.

qt

Obviously!

Its the location of one of the largest military bases on the east coast, and hes bringing Mad Dog Mattis with him.
Its also decently white

Heil'd

"Listen, we can get the fuel here for 8.75 a gallon or you can lose federal fuel subsidies so you'll have to lay off your illegal immigrant baggage handlers, how's that sound?"

Nice trips. Are they randomizing his route a bit or something?

Fayetville is the home of Fort Bragg. Fort Bragg is where Delta Force, 2 Special Forces Groups, the 82nd Airborne and all Special Forces training occurs.

Supposedly it's also home to "Grey Fox" which is a JSOC communications unit and a small number of German KSK Special Forces which cross-train with the Green Berets there.

Well it is the ship to make the Detroit-Grand Rapids run in 10 parsecs.

I'm with the guy that threw the (((money changers))) out. only time he was ever violent… makes ya think

Yid? He sets off my radar.

that's a landing circle to lose altitude and line up with the strip user

looks russian

Trump takes the 14 words seriously.

Where are you guys seeing this?

Who you think picks the music? Trump himself? Why no Rihanna and Beyonce and Drake?

big surprise

they'll probably flip out if it does a circle around the airport waiting for permission to land

Alright, I guess the map just gave the appearance that he was much further out than I realized.

The flight plan filed with the agency.

RSB put their own music overtop what you hear at the event.

Trump doesn't like that music, but he does apparently play Elton John and the Stones at his rallies.

Nigger slayer

who's spot are they gonna get?

Those jocks could do better… red needs to lose some weight.

The Washington Post would be my first pick for liquidation.

On abc it was the original music.

She probably sucks his soul out through his dick every night.

Fun fact about the Washington Post. They share an office with Slate. If you were to, say, pay them a visit, you'd be able to lodge a complaint with both Slate and the Washington Post very easily!

Was there some song with a snake ?

my local newspaper in libtardland is 70% washpost articles and editorials… absolutely disgusting..and this is way down south (of course a college city)

Are you going to send her back…?

That's a nice Nike jacket

back in bed

what's the song name?

tell me you gonna … ??

more like
amirite?

Not bad but looks like she got hitched to Cletus.

I can't tell, so much damn surgery in that face.

realdolls look more lifelike

wtf

welcome to the hivemind

Is it a coincidence that I often see Trump wearing red, white and black or am I just reading into things too much?

Crouching hajji hidden hebrew

EEEEEEK

That's a blue suit, lad, get your eyes checked.

Obama did it too, wore only 2 colors. It's something they transmit with their image.. there was some study that explained it..

No.

They're powerful colors. Good leaders can craft their image to reflect symbolism and subconsciously project certain things. There's another who did this quite well.

is that the oculus guy?

ugh. We have a long way to go still after Trump.

This rally is jam packed with wimmen hot and bothered for Trump.

The quality of the image makes it look like the rabbi is wearing a prosthetic nose.

what a qt

Yeppers, that's a standard issue MILF right there.

that kid in the upper left, who does his face say?

or just give them "Clinton Car Rides"

again

I live in the 'ville, user. Mostly coal burners and military "beni" seekers, unless you associate with the richer, non-military locals… then there are some good breeding possibilities.

wew

Here's one in transition from cheerleader -> milf.

I'm sure he's just a grumpy Jewish Trump supporter.

I pity you

"Why am I being forced to listen to these two primitive life forms?"

lol

kek

Her face looks pudgy though

other live event aboutto start
youtube.com/watch?v=uC4vIRUN7Ko
dicky spencer at texas a&m
inb4 shill

Getting Barbie doll vibes from this photo

About 10-15 pounds less than what she's at right now.

Yeah, looks like she's probably just gotten started on pumping out a big litter of pups.

make a thread

nvm

i don't feel like getting called a shill but the protesters should be lulzworthy

Would grab that

C-Span stream
http:[email protected]/* *//index_1000_av-p.m3u8

Fuck off shill, Spencer can ride home in a hearse of heresy heckled hotheads for all I care

A bit heavy on the makeup but otherwise not to shabby.

he's a faggot but should be amusing at the very least. the protest footage was cash earlier.

I live even closer to Nigsboro

HE COMES

Aerofag here: he most likely has a good *deal* in place with one of the FBOs at RDU

FUCKING RSBN FAGGOTS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

RSBN's niggertech is choking again…

No audio from RSB

WAT

driving?

TRUMP-SAMA APPEARS!

meme stream here
cytu.be/r/ubermensch

watch LSNS faggots, it's got clapping putin gifs and everything

Does LSNS have their own camera crew?

I want to support RSB but LSNS is just such a superior stream.

It's a teleprompter episode

no thanks

no it's the abc stream just with a shitposter hosting it

what happened?

(checked)
noice

Trump is speaking.

proof?

(checked)
lovely repeating digits

cytu.be/r/neetuprising

come shitpost with us

The girl to Trump's left will grow up cute. I won't take a picture, because my name isn't Podesta.

HE JUST CALLED ISLAM A DEATH CULT

there was some protester burning the flag or what?

DE OPRESSO LIBER WOOOOOOOOOOO

seen enough people get banned from there..why do you think so many people stopped going there?

Didn't see that.

Is he not going to mention the contamination scandal?

Stay tuned folks!

we had good numbers over the election period
there's only around 20 regulars

ACTION PLAN BEING DEVISED

STAY TUNED

STOP TRUMP I CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

He is serving as his own counsel. Laughter ensues.
"Defense Exhibit A a flag of Rhodesia."

I can't wait for the trial. I hope we get to Jaffa the prosecution again.

RSB Started as one guy restreaming Trump rallies a year or so ago. It's grown pretty well considering the learning curve of the dude and his reporters. Reporters who, incidentally, volunteered to get themselves and their equipment to rallies. They literally do it for free.

Trump himself said that RSB was his favorite network (once, I believe), and since it's literally the Trump Channel I'm going to stick with them as they grow for another year. If I don't stop calling them Right Side Buffering Network in a year I'll rethink my strategy

OY VEY THE 6 TRILLION

6 Trillion!

END THE CYCLE OF INTERVENTION AND CHAOS

As someone that works in an airport, I get so happy when he talks about rebuilding them

PEACE

THROUGH

STRENGTH

Peace through superior firepower

And starting January 2017 there gonna be a 24 Hr. Network

Military guys animeposting always gives me a special kind of pride in my country.

Wish I could have made it. I'm about an hour away and I had to work.

LOOK AT THIS CROWD

Watching this reminds me of the classic comfy rallies. For a minute, I forgot Trump has already won!

Holy fucking shit user, you typed exactly what I was typing. Hivemind stronk

Fort Bragg would fall apart entirely without anime. I am not exaggerating.

MAD DOG CONFIRMED FOR SEC OF DEF

in all fairness they did self fund going to all through all the rallies…also some rich guy runs it and has said he's going 24/7 .. surprised they can't get advertising at this point in the game though

walk softly, and carry a damned big stick!

be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet

Your a real human bean and a real hero.

MAD DOG!!!

MAD DOG

MAD DOG ON NOW

Love how he's basically telling Congress they'll approve Haji Slayer Mattis or else.

A MAN OF FEW WORDS

JUST HOW IT SHOULD BE FOR A MAN IN HIS POSITION

We're based in NC.

Yup. NO BULLSHIT!

Damn, was hoping he was going to have some bantz about piling up enemy corpses.

Fascism when?

whoa, hey, Uh, that's a big broadcasting schedule. Maybe they need a comedy program. Maybe World Peace could find a home on RSBN?

World Peace Season 2 on RSBN 2017, if doubles.

ITS TIME TO GET UNCONVENTIONAL

I like this idea.

does the 84xxx48 mean maybe?

Has he mentioned Marines yet?

Yeah he gave Lejeune a shoutout.

You know.

This victory tour is a political masterstroke. He accomplishes three things. 1. He cucks Obongo to the fullest. If you ask anybody he is already the acting president. Making decisions and running the country from the field. 2. He keeps his face out with his people and his popularity high. Lots of fodder for the bullshit media to hash over and remind everybody HE WON. This keeps the facts on the states he won on everybody's mind. 3. He gets to gloat after all that abuse.

He is going to be an amazing politician.

Major money for the inner cities so they have something new to burn down when they chimpout

DR BENZO HAS AWOKEN

That dime (Mercury Dime is my favorite) actually came back this year, in gold, but it sold out

And now I realize the person I replied to probably already knew that, as their picture is gold

He's looking pretty serious today. I think having to wait another month and a half to take office is pissing him off.

He gets briefed daily on the bullshit King Nigger has fucked up in secret over the last 8 years. Wouldn't you be itching to take the oath?

WE WILL DEFEAT ((THE ENEMY)) ON JOBS.

THIS IS A WAR.

BIG LEAGUE

T R A D E W A R
R
A
D
E

W
A
R

THERE

WILL

BE

CONSEQUENCES

Yeah, he's gotten access to information on how bad things really are but is limited in what he can do for now. Must be infuriating. I know it is for me.

REPEAL
AND
REPLACE

Trump is essentially Teddy reborn.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

Niggers locked up and beaners thrown out in 2017!

I love how his code word for BLM is "crime wave"

That's exactly what he's fucking talking about.

You're on notice niggers.

NO MORE DRUGS

I wonder if white people will be welcome immigrants again?

I am not about to leave yet but I get the impression my Government might start building gulags pretty soon.

BOO

I think It could fill a hole in their programming but also bring in Buzz and "the kids."

even just talking about it could help both parties. The Blockheads may not like it but they aren't going to like anything.

Honestly it wouldn't be too hard to have original programming on the channel 24/7 as long as stuff didn't get too close public access cable channel.

It would be really cool to see a debate style show where subjects could get past just talking points.

Also a travel show around the US could be quite good and very cheap.

Can't work Friday nights? Shomer Shabbas?

It's great. There's no rebuttal from the media kikes that is effective against it.

Wow, lots of kids in the crowd this time around.

It's true that a large chunk of Trump's supporters are milennials, right?

Yes most likely.

Trump has said a few times that he will return immigration to pre-1965 levels.

wrong meme. oops.

While banning immigration from Africa and the Middle East. All we need now is to skew it towards Europe rather than Asia and we're golden.

* of Europeans.

No millenials hate him. They're the current high school students being pozzed up by fag teachers.

Gen Y are the ones meme'ing hard and pro-white.

ISIS =
"Whereas what we have here? A bunch of fig-eaters wearing towels on their heads, trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank. This is not a worthy adversary. "

One hopes, but I expect a lot of asians will be in there.

THE SCRIPT HAS NOT YET BEEN WRITTEN

Trump confirmed for time traveler who jumped us into an uncharted timeline

We have to fight terror user. And right now, Europe is producing a lot of snackbars.

At the beginning of the speech he was talking about how he made amends with "someone he who hit me very hard during the campaign who I hit very hard in return". That person would be mittens.

FAKE NEWS NARRATIVE BTFO

Not as much as the media makes you think. About 33% voted for him.

Nigga what

At my private school most seniors support him, except a few niggers

dude, that could be anyone

It hurt me deep when he said we're going to have immigrants coming in by the hundreds of thousands. Combine that with a chink billionaire "investing" billions in the united states and it smells like total demographic collapse combined with the importation of cheap labor.

hold me pol

Millenials are kids who are 18-25 now, at least that's what I was lead to believe.

JEB FOR SECRETARY OF STATE CONFIRMED

Gen Y is graduating high school or in high school. Millenials are in their mid 20's right now.

WHAT I HAVE SEEN IS HOW GREAT AMERICA IS GOING TO BE

Confirmed yet again

¿Jeb?

about to be 29 what am I?

Hundreds of thousands of white people

your concern trolling is noted

Time travel?

About 33% supported him. I've been really surprised at the trump signs on campus I occasionally see still up.

Looking optimistic.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to hot tail it from my nation the second the heat rises but if it’s between emigrating and living in a reeducation camp then I would do it.

What is this terminology referring to specifically? It seems everyone has their own terms. Anyone born in the 1990's and 2000's are millenials to me.

sweden?

Nah. I think Jeb got his dream job and he's going to be an ambassador to the turtle race and the goblins of Mexico.

Of coursh. One of these days I'll put together a fleshed out OP with the right references but I don't think the time is right for that now, and I don't want to half ass it

I hope they pull it off. 24 hours as you say is a lot of time to fill but there is enough energy to fill it with more than infomercials for supplements.

funny thing is japanese automakers already employ tons of auto workers here in murica
i'm confused what the problem is?

Jeb made ambassador of Mexico

I see millennial as people who were in elementary school-middle school when 9/11 happened. Gen Y starts somewhere around 1998.

Gen-Z: 1970-1980
Millenials:1980-2000
Gen-Y:2000-2020

So Gen-Y are the young kids who are like 12-15 now and getting redpilled through our memes, Millenials got pozzed right before the internet dominated their lives so they have their cucked news sites to reinforce their views.

lol and he could have his wife be his council / housekeeper

i think you mean

Not really. Mittens is the only one that fit that bill because he was talking about upcoming appointments. I trust Trump but he was speaking well about mitt, and that's not good.

The man he's referring to is actually a Japanese billionaire, and plans on investing 50 billion dollars in US startup companies made by Americans. This should translate to 50,000 jobs.

It's funny. That remark caught my attention and I intended on making a post referencing that John Trump/Tesla thread until I saw yours.

Gen-X: 1970-1980
Gen-Y=Millenials:1980-2000
Gen-Z:2000-2020

You are very wrong.

Bongland. Not as far gone as Sweden but far more authoritarian. The new surveillance act that our Government passed last month has built the foundation for the implementation of thought crime detecting/ punishment at a post china-tier scale. They monitor everything without the need for justification, it will be abused to its fullest extent I am confident.

Nobody seems to care; the concept of liberty seems to have faded entirely here. It’s a crying shame and I hope it changes but I am not terribly optimistic.

Truly the best end for the hombre.

Yep, goofed my letters up. Speling am hard.

i am aware of that. he's a non jew banker wanting to invest in america.

The God-Emperor's power is obviously strengthening the hivemind as we gave upon his glorious visage

you are welcome anytime, anglofriend

Definitely a millenial. Thank god i found Holla Forums and uncucked myself before it was too late. But now because of Holla Forums I mistrust everything (((contemporary)))

Thank you. Hopefully I don’t get taken get gulag’d by the British Goverment for holding the opinion that Muslims shouldn't be able to rape children with impunity before Trump takes office.

it's ok friend wasn't trying to insult you or anything just clarifying

My main complaint about National Action in the Isles is why the fuck don't they do a paramilitary raid every once in a while on those fucking rapehouses? Like if everyone knows where the Pakis are keeping the kids and raping them why don't they send 10 guys to storm the fucking place and get the kids back?

Rather than hiding in luggage bins and comitting petty crimes they might as well endear themselves to the community

I hear allegedly, he won the white millennial vote. Would like someone to source or correct me if I'm wrong though.

And Patton

see

Trump knows he'd be screwing himself over by importing shitskins.

Looks like that's right.

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/what-this-election-taught-us-about-millennial-voters

Because the Government is keeping tabs on them 24.7, whilst they may not be a 100% a creation of the state the only reason they exist is because they are allowed to exist. The second they did anything that the Government didn’t see as advantageous to them (e.g. stopped reinforcing a far-right stereotype in the publics minds and started protecting citizens) they would all be in prison within the hour.

They possibly have their hearts in the right place and their tactics could be useful in an obscure indirect way but I believe Nationalism should be making moves to legitimise itself. The Government here will protect it’s “new” citizens with full force at all times, it’s a dead end. We are locked down with a boot on our faces and our only hope is a change of government or a continent wide SHTF scenario.

You should look into becoming a powerline or fiber optic cable repairman then. If NA knew how to knock the power out of a neighborhood for a few hours that'd put a damper on the whole "nanny state" for a while wouldn't it?

They're probably filled to the brim with MI5 anyways who knows. I hope they can go underground you're probably right about them getting watched like a hawk.

(checked)
under rated trips

The thing is, I don’t want to be reduced to the position of a rebel fighter in my own damned country. Whilst it is true that the surveillance state relies on electricity and is therefore vicarious these things achieve nothing without an aware public. At best they would give opportunity to the criminal invaders to get up to more rape and murder in the dark.

What Britain needs is a strong leader who can bypass the media and establishment much like Trump and rally the people into remembering they have some value and hold the right to proper in their own land. That is very hard task in Britain because the establishment is more entrenched than it is in perhaps any other nation and it won’t hesitate to kill. Corruption here is so par for the course that it isn’t even remarked upon.

Some respect has to be given to the British establishment, they may have pissed away their position in the world but they are still experts at controlling their own citizens.

Gen-Y not using email… fuck that noise, email is all I ever use.

Putin's photographers are good. They make this studio shot with studio lighting look like it is a candid.

Did you see (or better yet, read) "V for Vendetta?" Good story before Anonymoose ruined the mask. Anyway, it depicts England under a fascist right-wing government that spies on all its citizens and arrests people for the slightest criticism of the government.

How does it feel knowing that this happened to your country, except it ended up being a neo-Communist government instead?

My condolences, Bongbro. Without your country I wouldn't have mine. You deserve better.

when I heard crime wave I thought of this clip
looked for an hour, found this 2:40.

Colin Quinn talking about "you invented the club, car alarms, everything, I hope you're proud of yourself."

and at 4:25 "why can't you admit that your people have been on a semi rampage for 35 years?"

Just read through the wikipedia summary of the movie (I've watched it years ago but forgot the specifics) and wow it seems they made being able to own a Quran some kind of symbol of freedom. wtf?

The movie is essentially everything that has happened, but positions reversed. Interestingly they also mention a 2nd American civil war breaking out some time prior to 2020 (when the movie takes place).

..and OF COURSE it just so happens one of the top producers was (((Joel Silver))). Pic related.

Also it was filmed here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babelsberg_Studio The coincidence detector is off the charts btw.

Man, that fucking movie sucked

Yes, both. There are parallels of course. Britain finds itself as a blend of dystopia horror novels.

It’s surreal, for my entire time on the Internet I have read countless speculation on how it (the internet) would be utilised to complete total control over the population. And then one day it finally happens and no one says a word, all the voices that feverishly contemplated the matter for some many years fell instantly silent.

The final push was achieved without any opposition as if it was the passing of an arbitrary piece of legislation regarding the standardisation of street lamp voltage. No one seemed interested and no one has discussed it.

Are my fellow countrymen aware? Are they so beaten into apathy that it comes as a blessing to have finally lost the ability to effectively think in private? Now they can really get down to waiting to die, the state is in full control and they can stop feeling guilty for fighting because now it really is futile.

It feels lonely, isolating. People will continue to be arrested for wrong thought; they will continue to be imprisoned. And worse is around the corner, I know it. A digital prison is being constructed over this entire island and there is no objection to be heard.

Why is nobody checking these dubs?

its a special kind of feel isnt it user?