The real state of unemployment in America

From what I've been able to gather, the actual number of unemployed citizens is a little higher than 20% of the total population. I've pointed this out to king nigger fellating liberals before, but I'd like some additional sources to bludgeon them with.

Source: archive.is/E1ANM

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-94708000-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-drops
archive.is/yck5v
archive.is/4FkeD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

(checked)
Bump.

It’s 40 or so.

Why not end food stamps?

Does this 20% unemployment number include the elderly, those actually physically unable to work, and people to young?

This is why I laugh, and then cry when I hear the lying press brag about adding thousands of jobs in a month and seeing the unemployment rate go down to (((4.9%))) or whatever bullshit it is now. In reality almost everyone is struggling. I forget the exact figure, but the amount of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, and the amount of Americans who can't afford an emergency expense (like car trouble) is terrible

Because when used right it supplements low income households. Only issue is most counties will consider anything over an $8-9/hr part-time job a self-sustainable income and the schizo process that can leave people who need it without meanwhile people who don't need it can get it because they're fat or are alcoholics I've also heard a few stories of chronic apathy being an acceptable reason which can qualify you for various support services.

Imagine ending abruptly a heroin's user drug intake.
You'd get mass starvation and riots. Plus a lot of jobs would be cut becouse the nanny state doesn't support them any more.
It's a tough situation and the only way is getting stable manufacturing jobs.

In the mid 2000s, I had so many offers for work that I actually had to decline them on a regular basis. That was 10 years and a couple million Chinese and Indians ago. I don't know anyone who isn't either working a job way below their skill level, or moved back in with their parents because they can't find a job at all.

There's no way in Hell the actual unemployment rate in the US is 5% or anywhere close to it.

This brings up another point: a lot of people are increasingly becoming so demoralized that they just abandon looking for work altogether. This is a fucking bad sign for the future and it makes me wonder where we're collectively headed.

probably like 40% of americans live like this.

may kek bless us with stable manufacturing jobs

20% is an gross underestimate

40+% is getting closer to the actual numbers

They need to add about 220,000 jobs each month just to keep up with new people entering the workforce, just to break even.

The US has a population of 324 Millions and almost 95 MILLIONS are out of the work force.

Given that out of the work force doesn't include the retired nor the disabled as far as I know, that makes about 29% of the American populace unemployed.

Forgot the source: cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-94708000-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-drops

Why is the first blue bar 5 times smaller then the last blue bar, but the difference in amount is less then double?

Hyperbolic graph scaling

The numbers are rather fucked thanks to Obama fucking with the definition of full time employment as some people in this thread probably mentioned. h recently shaved off 4 hours off of full time employment, having done something similar already some time ago.

Not to be a subversive kike, but is that graph adjusted for population size? I'm legit curious too see how much is general economic decline and how much is solely caused by an increasing NAM population

Yes thats why they stop counting you if youve stopped looking for a job because if youre am sudent, rretired, or a 5 year old it doesnt really make sense to count you as unemployed. Having said that, its a poor measure and labor force participation is still a bettwr mwteic since everyone 20 somethings who stopped looking for a job now look like theyre 5 year old retired students.

This.

>not realizing obama had a public campaign to increase those already eligible
c'mon you can do better than that

http seekingalpha com/article/4027946-dollar-generals-dg-ceo-todd-vasos-q3-2016-results-earnings-call-transcript
archive.is/yck5v

interestingly enough, the banks/centrals use the ultra-low end marts/franchises to get their basic people-economic indicators via earnings minutes. everything else they already know.

well, that was the con. it was done for the 2010 to 2012 elections. which are over. a sharp change in stamps policy (better stated as no continuation exemptions + federal crackdowns by executive-jurisdictional [unconstitutional] heat teams) has been in effect since the top of 2016Q2, effectively lowering stamps and imposing tightening. due to all the CtR bullshit, a lot of fud/noise has made the actual numbers more obscured and misleading (change policy every month, increase financial crack downs, force states to pick up tabs that suddenly vaporware - yea, you'll get a new true truth every damn week).

Just prior to the election, one of the narratives I saw being pushed by the establishment was that the almost 1/3 of the population not working didn't count because 65 million were on Social Security (which is fuck all for an individual by the way) and therefore didn't need to work and shouldn't be counted.

According to official figures the number of people on SS is correct but as usual the kikes are just performing their usual obfuscations.

archive.is/4FkeD

unemployment is 4.6%
labor force participation is 95,000,000 out of work - 34,000,000 65+ retired = 61,000,000 / 315,000,000 = 20ish percent. you are correct sir.

Gas yourself.

That's some hilarious circular logic, I wouldn't expect any less from the establishment.

Too many have just completely given up and dropped out entirely, or so they write to appear better.

There's so much work that needs to be done, but it's not allowed to be done.

I hate how stupid and malicious our overlords are.

If you're on welfare/benefits, you're off the unemployed list. Many jobs are part time and zero hour contracts.

Why not end niggers?

Remember that anyone out of work for 18-24 months is counted as 'not looking for work', thus not unemployed. never mind whether or not they are actually looking for work or found and lost a job in the meantime, but weren't working there long enough to allow resumption of unemployment benefits.

It is only 6 months before you are classified as "discouraged" and not counted

Disgraceful.

I work a job and am planning on becoming self employed as soon as I can.

Yes we should end food stamps,or rather heavily modify it.

Right now do you know how easy it is to get a ebt platinum card??

you fill out 1 form online,then you answer 1 phone call,done.

If you are able bodied you shouldn't be eligible. Get a fucking job,if you can't find a job the ebt program should give/find you a job.

Instead of giving these lazy people a no shame credit card (food stamps used to be a actual book of fake paper money that nobody wanted to be seen with),every city should have a food bank.

Inside these food banks should only be rice,beans and powdered milk. Also specialty items like baby formula and cloth reusable diapers.

The point is to make these lazy bums uncomfortable and have no way to abuse the system.

The problem, as I see it, is not the food stamps themselves. It's that the people receiving them are not worth $7.25, or whatever the minimum wage o'er there in Burgerland is now, an hour.
You can blame outsourcing (have fun trying to compete with the $0.50/hour or less of a Bangladeshi slave), immigration and automation for that.

In other words, there are no jobs available that are (for the employer) worth paying a living wage for.

THIS.

Capitalism works. Get a job that is non-existent.

There are no jobs because kikes are pushing against domestic jobs in every direction. You have private bank that prints money and hands it out like candy. You have billions of chinks and hindus doing your work at fraction of cost and then millions of almost-free white interns fixing their shitty product. You have tons upon tons of regulations killing local businesses and driving the divide between them and ultra-huge corporation ever further, one regulation at a time. You have complete lack of constructive government/bank involvement in business. If your restaurant is failing, they just tell you to drive up the prices to make it up for the next bill they send you or else they take your house. Automation itself allows for greater capacities of production. I'd say it creates jobs in maintenance and design. It also allows people to invent new jobs altogether like "application design", which focuses on intuitive GUI programming in a program.

It's always the kikes and their shitty schemes.

The problem is that all of our systems of democracy and capitalism are based on jewish ideas of false equality.

We'll return to monarchy, traditionalism, nobility, and aristocracy soon.

The liberals are shilling hard for universal welfare income, why is that?

The problem is not just unemployment, but people barely getting by on low end jobs - often in shared housing (permanent apartment sharing is the new home ownership for millennials) - often without access to healthcare that isn't jew tier overpriced.

I am a full time student and work 22 hrs a week, I get paid more than double the minimum wage. I qualify for $16 a month in food stamps. No thanks, my dignity is worth at least $20 a month.

Keep people poor enough where they're slaves to the system who can only afford taxes and food, while all your jobs are automated and outsourced.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

There is essentially no federal aid for oil/gas production and kikes absolutley hate the oil and gas industry in the US which is run by Anglos and Scotts.

His contacts start bothering him at 16:45