Pistachio Girl Emily Youcis

Has been fired from her Citizens Bank Park job.

Semi famous Phillies' ballpark vendor.

Last month, Youcis gained attention when she became involved in a fracas outside a conference of the National Policy Institute, where she had been interviewing protesters who accused the group of supporting anti-Semitism, white supremacy and fascism.

philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Pistaccio-girl-gets-fired.html

archive.fo/ww4lf

duckduckgo.com/?q=pistachio girl&t=opera&ia=news

I know Holla Forums hates e-celebs. But…Emily has given a lot for the cause and she is a good animator and told RedIceRadio that she is going to go full time into animation for the cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VOB6_Xt2P4

Thought Holla Forums might find this anti-white advocacy bigotry interesting.

Here's her latest animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI

The Ascent of Alfred. It's about how she became redpilled. She started her journey about a year ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-105358565/alcoholocaust-evalion-and-mikey
8ch.net/polmeta/res/14801.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/15804.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/14681.html
archive.is/v4OPH
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/Ep6Vf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THREAD THEME

Holla Forums won't care because it is incurably disloyal and dem tall poppies are all shills and traitors.

what song is that?

She got fired, must be a false flag! I`m super sure she is a kike! RedIce is nothing but controlled op, they`ve been planning this for over a decade.
EVERYONE WHO DOES THINGS OUTSIDE OF Holla Forums IS A SHILL, KIKE OR SOMEOTHER BAD THING

I don't know. I think it might be some song she and her friends made themselves. Probably semi-famous locally with her fans.

Go whiteknight your e-celeb waifu somewhere else.

I'm convinced a major flaw in our structure is that we discourage real life engagement because of our roots in anonymity. The second anyone loses that mask then they are attacked and disavowed.
We even saw this with Trump, the only time the anti-eceleb sentiment is tempered is when results are gained, like with Trump, but even then still constant detractors.

You seems to know a lot about the girl, are you a philly local? I haven't heard anything about the girl and I browse Holla Forums regularly.
On topic, why the fuck would she or you care about being fired from a shitty ass job selling snacks at a stadium?

I'm a neet for now Holla Forumsack it's what I do

No, its because e-celeb is cancer, they are using their "fame" to dictate what is and what is not. Also drones that think their e-celeb can't do no wrong popping out everytime peoples criticize them.

If you want to do something irl, just do it. Don't expect any recognition from Holla Forums. Vid related, Holla Forums poster protesting BLM faggot

What if they are not "e"? What if they don't use the internet?
Also what does it matter if they do?
You didn't refute a single point of what I said.
You have absolutely no proof of this.

eh..Holla Forums is Holla Forums but Holla Forums can occasionally respect irl people in my opinion. Although Holla Forums can't get too caught up in e-celeb bullshit..but occasionally I think it is ok. Because real life does bleed into Holla Forums ethics sometimes and Emily got redpilled through Holla Forums she's pretty much a Holla Forumsack and she lost her job because of Holla Forums…even though that's not fair.

what is "muh implicit white identity" faggotry from spencer?

I have never once seen him post on Holla Forums and dictate what is and is not.
If Richard Spenser assassinated George Soros, then you are rammed right I want to talk about him on Holla Forums and will commend him.

https:/ /youtu.be/s9QN5sG9QlM

all you need is a tiger mug

Exactly as I said, Holla Forums is disloyal and clannish toward all persons with a first and last name, even though IIRC this person is just a girl that went to a rough school and started browsing 4/pol/ much the same as the rest of you.

Imageboards always disavow people who aren't anonymous, it's how things always have been and should be.

Speaking of which I'm not sure how many of you know this. But Gavin McKikeness got a lot a shit from her a few months ago in an interview on YouJew.

Emily is pretty cool and I'm sorry to hear this happened.

So should we disavow Hitler? Pinochet? Duerte? Trump? La Pen? Farrage?
If you are going to say all people in real life are bad, you can forget ever making lasting political change in real life.

Except for DJT who is god emperor, but Youcis whom is kin in heart and mind must be cut loose.

Yep, here is a real ascendant political movement in the making.

Are you fucking retarded? Why would he post on Holla Forums to send his message across? Drones just gonna quote and cited him as a source.

So you are admitting they don't post on Holla Forums to dictate facts and fictions.
You have no arguments about why any individuals cannot be discussed on Holla Forums.

I'm not saying anons can't like or talk about someone, but that they're not a "member" of a board or associated. It's for the better, we're a hive of cybernazi villains after all.

white women are waking up to the (((media)))

Nobody claimed they were members. The second anyone mentions Spenser or brietbart or evalion.
It is immediately get called e-celebing and is anchored or deleted by the mods.

She'll move on to much bigger and better things. Baseball these days = Jews = Marxism. Obviously it's bullshit and it's (((politically motivated))), but this is the enemy we fight, and these are the things they do. She's behind enemy lines in Filthadelphia, I'm sure she expected some struggle. It's part of not compromising your beliefs.

E-CELEBS ARE PURE CANCER WITH NO EXCEPTION. THEIR FOLLOWERS ARE DOUBLE CANCER. IT'S RAPIDLY BECOMING APPARENT THIS THREAD IS AN ATTEMPT AT EVALION 2.0

IS IT
YOU KNOW SHE'S GOING TO BE DOING AINMATION
FOR RED ICE, THE CNN OF THE FAR-RIGHT

Please explain why this person deserves to be attacked by us, yet not Trump?

When did I say this? I said e-celebs are cancer, I did not say you cannot talk about it. You want proof and gave it to you, peoples are quoting Spencer knowingly how degenerate it is
Fuck off with e-celeb worshiping.

Nobody said anything about attacking her, kike. And yes I know you're a kike based on your cheap attempts at rhetorical trickery. Like that one just now.

Cancer is not welcome on Holla Forums. E-celebs are no exception from that rule.

ANIMATION
MISPELLED IT FIRST TIME
NEET DRUNKENESS

So she's widely loved as a local cult hero, and the jews shut her down because she's pro-white?
Are they retarded?
Nice top comment.

Because Trump is le god empror and he can't do anything wrong. Especially when he plays 88D chess by putting kikes in his cabinet.
But in all seriousness, everyone deserves to be attacked for even the slightest mess up. There's been too much dick sucking on Holla Forums recently.

I never said Spenser is on our side.
I hate Zizek, but there are still quotes I like and some things he occasionally is right on.
I don't even read dailystormer, or storefront, or wherever I just want to be able to mention them without the topic derailing.

Not Jewish in the slightest. Also you are attacking me right now. Not even for defending her, but defending the broad concept of commending people in real life.

You don't think that will devolve into a garbage movement?

She's an animator, I suggest she makes a watermarked webms with a link to a patron if she's in need of some cash. Could be dangerous if they're explicitly referencing Holla Forums though, we have a lot of enemies. Just make funny sharable cartoons, lot of other boards could use may-mays as well. /tg/ needs more bloodbowl and D&D cartoons, they also got that numale fun money.

She strikes me as insane.

Everyone deserves to be attacked for fun. It's what makes imageboards great. Just save the real scheming for leftist enemies.

I think our movement is degrading because of the softness that's been around.

You're lying about what other Anons are saying and they aren't even good lies. Your one debate tactic is lie, lie, and lie some more. You're 100% kike.

Lot's of tolerance in that street video.

So what do you propose we do? Doxx people who mention Holla Forums irl?

You know that all you are doing is shitting up the thread?
If I lost who I am, I will be accused of e-celebing if I don't then I will be accused of defending e-celebs for Semitic intentions.
Hitler himself couldn't satisfy you.

If I post*

At least before she became redpilled she was still pretty cute. And acted all Cutesy. That's better then most pre-redpilled grills.

You're lying that anyone here is attacking her, you're lying that you're being attacked for defending the concept of commending people. Everything you say is a lie. And you wonder how I can tell you're a kike lol

E-celebs are cancer. E-celeb worshippers are cancer. Neither are welcome here

That's why she'll make great memes someday. Memes are just contagious madness afterall.

Does nobody else see attacking me for defending the concept of defending people? Am I just being gaslighted?

You're not entirely wrong, since he did fail in the end.

No, because that isn't what you're doing. You're defending the concept of e-celebs and e-celeb worship. This whole thread is basically Evalion 2.0 and an attempt at e-celeb entryism.

So should we denounce Sam Hyde as an e-celeb?

We get it. You don't like e-celebs.

Sam Hyde gets some leniency because he's a shitposter in real life and he doesn't have cancerous worshippers posting cancerous threads such as this about him.

Holla Forums doesn't like e-celeb cancer.

I don't get it, weeks ago in that thread about her going to Gavin's show and fucking the guy over with her white nationalism, you faggots were all over that shit, but now that she's been screwed over for having the exact same values as the rest of Holla Forums you ignore her and call her a kike e-celeb looking for attention.

Has she even made any sort of comment about all this and asked for help? You're all just pissed that Queen Jewess Evalion the First who you all spent half a year masturbating to turned out to be a cunt, and you're afraid of getting hurt again by another woman… Fucking pathetic. If Sam fucking Hyde had been fired for something of the sort you'd rightfully be ready for "war" in an instant so why not give other Holla Forums e-celebs the same treatment?

Perhaps it is better if Holla Forums takes precaution to never form a "cult of personality" around those who agree with them? That would include people like Sam, Donald, and this bitch.

well to be fair, Holla Forums accusing people of being insane is kind of a moot point

Every couple of weeks there's a shitposting thread about Sam, what're you talking about?

She looks like she could suck a mean dick. Like her mouth would have such power that you could use her for penis enlargement exercises.

Exactly.

a vocal minority spergs out irrationaly about redpilled youtubers*

Is what you meant. Lots of peope enjoy Holla Forums having a light publuc face. Without visibility, it would take centuries for all the normies to find the pill all by themselves, therefore, fuck you.

That literally looks like one of the SNL skits they put on after Weekend Update when they don't think anyone is watching anymore.

she is fucking nuts.

also gavin was being much too generous, shes a 6 at best

Holla Forums's first and only reaction to Evalion was "e-celeb get the fuck out REEEEEEEEE" . And you want to pretend Holla Forums spent half a year masturbating to her? She was never welcome here in the first place.

So, wanna explain why you're lying? Is it just your jewish heritage acting up?

little thirsty there, bub?

That rack he has gets her an automatic 7 at least.

Show me some examples. You can do that, right? :^)

That's some nice kosher salt. Reported for promoting e-celeb worship.

That's not true. Many of us saw her for her propaganda potential, a useful tool in awakening normalfag/edgy teenagers.

You wanna explain why YOU'RE lying?

> soundcloud.com/user-105358565/alcoholocaust-evalion-and-mikey
Hiya Mikey.

"Its no safe space. Not for anyone. Its not."

Its a fucking shill, filter him and move on, idiot.

are you trying to say that's ok and a more reasonable pace of shitposting comparatively?

This is only the second thread about Emily I've seen on Holla Forums, both of which after learning she was redpilled. Sam has way more faggots sucking his dick.

Maybe you weren't into her, I know for a fact I wasn't either but you're clearly aware (or at least should be) of the massive shitstorms surrounding her just as she was exposed, right? There were dozens of threads just calling her a filthy jew slut so obviously a large portion of people here WERE affected by it.

Yeh first thing I do when I see the millionth Sam Hyde cock-sucking thread is to screencap it so I can one day prove a nigger online that said cocksucking took place. But if you genuinely aren't aware of the regular MDE threads that sprout up here and there then it just goes to show how new you are.

Anything that triggers leftists and gets them frothing at the mouth is a win. It makes them look frumpy and humorless.
There's also no risk. Since we're anonymous we can just discard them once they've outlived their usefulness.

lololol

That's exactly what the Evalion shills said. So I was right, Nut Girl is quite literally Evalion 2.0 being shilled by the very same outsiders that shilled Evalion. You're one of them. You didn't wast much time outing yourself.

never heard of her. hope she finds a new job.

> soundcloud.com/user-105358565/alcoholocaust-evalion-and-mikey
Hiya Mikey.

"Its no safe space. Not for anyone. Its not."

Yep. And the gold standard should always be: Is it good for whites? Is it bad for jews?

Pistachio Girl new job is to make memes.

Get out newfag.

I'm not clicking your gay soundcloud. Anybody who was here for the Evalion saga knows you're lying anyway.

Hahahahahahahahaha

You're doing real good.

Truly an e-celeb worthy of his e-fame

Holla Forums

just replying as a counter sage but mind giving me a single reason as to why anyone would ever screencap a Sam thread in the first place?

If threads worshipping Sam Hyde are regularly posted on Holla Forums, then where are they in the catalog?

Sure thing Mikey.

Thing is, you won't click on the Soundcloud because you know what it contains - I'll offer a summary though.

See folks, the core of Evalion's opposition, on Holla Forums and elsewhere, was this creepy lil pedo faggot named Mikey.
Mikey was stalking Evalion over the internet since she was like 14, and he knew as much.
He wanted to be a WN e-celeb - but he was a total failure, because he's a creepy pedo faggot.
So when Evalion got successful and blew him off for someone else, he made it his priority to attack her everywhere he could.

Anybody who was here for the Evalion saga knows how the moderators and shills behaved - and, well, listening to Mikey, dropping his pedo spaghetti and pathologically lying every two seconds, its uncanny how similar it is to those folks response to her… And yours.

That's why I say
Hiya Mikey.

Because you reek of the pedo sleaze wannabe-e-celeb trash who destroyed a functional propaganda platform out of base jealousy of a woman.
The epitome of
Wew lad.

holy fuck, you autists, anons not giving a shit about some skirt who happens to be on our side is nothing to freak out about. it's what normal healthy anons do, ignore e-celeb women.

Jesus no wonder you're not making any sense, you're illiterate.
Fucking read this you massive retard
how long do you think threads stay in the catalog for, nigger? a couple of days, maybe a week unless it's a webm thread

Stop it user, everybody can already tell you were one of the Evalion spammers, you don't have to make it this obvious lel

If they didn't give a shit, they wouldn't be arguing vitriolically in the thread.

Sup Holla Forums.

anons just end up freaking out about women in general. Either loving or hating them.

It isn't just about ecelebs. A guy eceleb won't get denigrated nearly as badly, but women make Holla Forums emotional like the saging newfag.

Sad!

So, you admit the moderation staff engaged in an effort to systematically destroy the presence of that platform on Holla Forums, and that there was subsequently a counter-response, which the moderators (and their allies) deemed "spammers".
I'm glad we're on the same page.

I encourage everyone to take a look around /polmeta/ - this faggots posting MO shows strong correlation with the animu-poster (who is imkampfy) on /polmeta/.
> 8ch.net/polmeta/res/14801.html
> 8ch.net/polmeta/res/15804.html
> 8ch.net/polmeta/res/14681.html

These people don't even try to cover their tracks anymore.

counter-sage :^)

This is your moderation staff folks.
MASKS

That's not a guy, that's a Jewish faggot.

he's in support of Israel and sucks nigger dick, of course fucking Holla Forums would hate him in the blink of an eye

You're not even good at jewing

how would anyone have given you any proof in the first place? no one would've capped a random shitposting thread and much less archived it since it would be useless 99% of the time except for this very specific case
the only other way of giving you proof would be through anons saying so but that would mean fuck all since they could just be lying

and why'e you bothering saging anymore? thread's been anchored because of your kikeposting

So transparent.

[*wew lad intensifies*]
Even your animu can't conceal this level of booty-frustration.

Please provide evidence.
You must have threads archived, right? What, you don't want to support your claims with evidence?
That's not fair.
Provide evidence or you're a liar and Holla Forums's first and only reaction to Evalion was to fall in love while jealous pedos and cheese-pizza-streaked hotpockets went "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHES MORE POPULAR THAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

And get a new mask you faggot.
;^)

not an argument

lol

I didn't notice. But I'm sure it was anchored because of my posts. That would explain why I'm not banned, right? :^)

Don't need it. You mad?

you tell me, then
how can anyone provide you with proof of it? no one's autistic enough to save every fucking shitposting thread they see, especially on Holla Forums, so aside from word of mouth, how can one prove it to you? not like it matters now that you've ruined the thread already

if derailing threads would lend you a ban then half the people here would've been banned for life already, ever fucking heard of religion/theism threads faggot?

Sam Hyde threads get posted all the time right? So if there isn't one up already all you have to do is wait like 10 minutes.

If I were the cause of this thread getting bumplocked I'd be b&. It got bumplocked for being e-celeb cancer

Not as mad as you obviously are kampfy.
I can taste your salt and it is delicious - no amount of animu smug can conceal it now. I triggered you.
As I have so many times before.
This is now the…. At LEAST the 10th proxy, the 10th mask, you've permabanned because of lil ol me.
I'm getting good at triggering you.
Wait til I start doing it via tor.

Thanks for giving more for the evidence file btw. You are single-handedly killing this board, and I honestly kinda love you for it.
archive.is/v4OPH

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/Ep6Vf

Faggotsstilldontknowhowmaskswork.jpg ;^)

That you're a moderator explains that perfectly tbh fam.

See this folks?
They don't even try to conceal their actions anymore, that's how arrogant they've become.

MASKS UPON MASKS TO CONTROL THE GOYIM(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

no

Who the fuck is this again?

When I called you illiterate a while ago I did it half-joking and half-thinking you'd just misread me but now I'm sure you're a fucking retard.
What part of EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS does your brain not process?

I was in that thread, I saw anons drooling over her. A couple of rational users not falling on their knees to worship a vagina doesn't undermine the large number of ones who did.

Feels good fam.
That's 11 now - the hardest part is honestly figuring out which ones you HAVEN'T banned yet.

So whadda ya say kampfy, you triggered boi-pussy bitch, will you make it 12?
Y/N?
;^)(Rumor is that if you ban a jew enough times, he'll shit himself to death)

I'm surprised there are any proxies that haven't been banned yet tbh. Keep up the good work and eventually they'll all be banned. Although like every shill that brags about being behind six million proxies you'll probably disappear after the hotpockets ban a couple more lel

Oh kampfy, really lad?
You've been sitting in this thread, shitposting away, making so incredibly obvious that its you, while having the fucking gaul to imply that you were just another ordinary user, and THATS why your opposition was getting banned, why the thread you dislike got anchored,etc etc.
You're a narrative crafter, you manipulate the board to create the environment you want, while employing proxies as masks to conceal your activity.

You've been hiding behind your animu smug images the whole thread - did you run out all of a sudden?
Or just get scared realizing there's legitimate evidence gathered here for the purposes of exposing your behavior?

I'm sure you hope I'll just go away… But again kampfy, its only a matter of time until I run through all the proxies and then have no choice but to hop on tor… And what will you do then, eh? ;^)

I mean, I already told you lad:
There are always more masks.(>implying)

only you

If torposters get too cancerous tor will just get banned like last time. Then the mods will wait until you kill yourself and turn it back on lel

Oooh, girls thick. that's ok doe

Oh god yes!
That's EXACTLY what I was hoping you'd say!

VPNs exist - THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE MASKS, kampfy.
Always.

BTW: Did you know you've permabanned 20 IPs in the last 24 hours?
None of the other mods even come close to those figures. Only like 3-4 were me, in case you were wondering.
You are slowly but surely eliminating the userbase.
I mean, dude, as someone who recognizes how subverted and corrupt this board's administrative staff is, and who wants to see this board die, all I can say is:
Thanks m80.

… For now, let's go play in other threads… Catch me if you can! ;^D(>so he ban evades again on a british poetry gathering)

Be more asshurt.

Oh wait you can't

Which rustles you more - that I can pick you out of a crowd like the sore thumb you are, or that you can't stop me even with all your lovely ban powers?
;^D

[*corrupt moderator asshurt intensifies*](Let's see if he does shit himself to death)

You know the mods can actually tell I'm not a mod, right? The free entertainment you're providing for them and me both is appreciated

As a guy who is constantly having to remove his VPN to post here because it's always being banned for some bullshit veganism, CP, or what the fuck ever, all I can say is this:

You are a fucking idiot.

You are salting the earth to make a faggot moderator look like an asshole.

Guess what, you piece of shit? YOU ARE NOW THE FUCKING ASSHOLE HERE, BY YOUR OWN FUCKING ADMISSION

Calm down you low T faggot, man you kikes and cucks are permanently ass sore. The low Testosterone and High Estrogen make you act like a old jewess kvetching about how her Rabbi didn't swallow when performing her Grandsons Metzitzah B'peh.

I agree, masks ARE fun!

Yes, yes I am.
And that it makes it harder for you to post here is the entire purpose, you dipshit.

Guess what, you good goy faggot?
The mods are corrupt and they are manipulating you - and you're upset that someone is interfering with your comfy times to force you to be aware of it.

… And that's not even addressing the fact that, its entirely possible you - like the animu faces above - are a mod.

This thread demonstrates PERFECTLY to you how one person can appear with multiple IDs, pushing multiple narratives.
How many IDs do I have in this thread?
… And if I have that many IDs, how many are moderators?
What's to suggest you aren't another mod, trying to craft a new narrative, eh?

Nothing.

So, you're upset because my efforts to expose you to the corruption of those controlling you upsets you?
Congratulations!
Now you know how normies feel when they encounter Holla Forums.
Masks really ARE fun.

"We'll just ban all the proxies AND tor and and and….. What could go wrong!?"

;^) (>He's so "not butthurt" he proxyfags for hours)

Newfag, were you not here yesterday?

LOOK GOYS! MODS ARE CORRUPT EGOTISTICAL PIECES OF SHIT! THIS IS TOTALLY NEWS TO EVERYONE!

You think it escapes me that you're on a crusade to prove a point? You think that "Mods are manipulative self-interested fags" is some kind of secret that only YOU can see?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU GODDAMNED IDIOT

You got all of these VPNs banned for THAT???

YOU THINK YOURE DROPPING FUCKING REDPILLS WHEN ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SAYING WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS:

1) MODS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS
2) PROXIES CAN BE USED ON IMAGEBOARDS TO BAN EVADE

DO YOU THINK WE ARE TWELVE ON THIS BOARD?
YOU ARE FORCING SHIT LOADS OF Holla ForumsLACKS TO EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO THEIR ISPS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN CUCKED PLACES LIKE GERMANY, FRANCE, ETC. WHICH PUTS THEM AT RISK.

ALL TO SAY "MODS ARE FAGS" AS IF YOU WERE THE FIRST TO EVER SAY IT.

I AM TEN OUT OF FUCKING TEN MAD.

You remind me of a certain someone, gonna check to make sure.

There's literally a thread up now about his show world peace.

AND FUCK YOU, YOU FAGGOT MOD FOR FALLING FOR THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

IF YOUVE BEEN ON IBS FOR MORE THAN A FUCKING MONTH YOU KNOW THAT THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH /INT/ IS NOT TO FEED IT. FUCK YOU. YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN HIM FOR BEING SO PERSONALLY BUTTHURT THAT YOU ABUSE YOUR POWER AND HURT THE COMMUNITY.

based mods for anchoring this thread
Typical TRShill replies in this shit thread

Except now all the users of the board (you can still lurk if your IP is b&) can see the extent to which the shills will go in order to promote some random whore. Remember that this entire thread is about some irrelevant e-celeb, and this guy (who is likely the self-same evalion spammer) just cemented to the rest of Holla Forums and therefore the world just HOW BAD e-celeb faggotry is and how enmeshed they are with kike shilling. You're not seeing the meta-game, user. That vegan poster, the CP kikes, all of them, each and every time they get shown for what they are, and we all get a little bit better at dealing with them.

Why do you think Freech is a wasteland and the admin's face is now stickied for baph to dox? Why do you think .pl and endchan are now known as goon honeypots across the internet? Why do you think Lowtax spent weeks shitting himself when our eye of sauron looked his way? Why has the main money laundering source for goonery been absolutely annihilated? Why do you think we got a president elected? Why do you think the mods have managed to run THE most attacked board in the history of the internet right into WINNING? Is it because they're dumb? Or maybe that you aren't seeing the forest for the trees?

What you don't get is that we're fighting for the truth, and as long as we're doing that, no matter WHAT move the shills make, we win. I truly, deeply hope they kill themselves, and my guess is that so far quite a few have. These are worthless, worthless degenerates and I hope they have the worst suicide attrition rate of any industry known to man, because we will always win, and they will always lose.

She's not irrelevant, and this is news she got fired. She was on NPI.

Crazy is basically Holla Forums's style. How many faggots on here piss in bottles, jack off to trannies, dive balls deep into every conspiracy possible, and obsess over weeb shit? That's kind of the charm of this place. A decent portion of Holla Forums are so off their fucking rocker that they can't be arsed to get out of their houses, and even more are complete social retards - but everyone has the chance to pitch into the meme war.

You're a big guy.

Haven`t in a long time
Only happened when I was really drunk
It`s the mark of a intelligent person
Your Waifu is shit