Finnish Independence Day Marches

Minor happenings watch

tl;dr Today is Finland's Independence Day and there will be several marches/protests/happenings in Helsinki.

All the previous years have had happenings, this year should be no different. Usually there's been a handful of druggie anarchists shouting and committing acts of vandalism because celebrities, athletes, WW2 veterans and such "elite" are celebrating Independence Day in the President's "Castle". The ball is a long tradition which is televised and watched by middle aged women all over the nation every year to see who has the prettiest dress. Nothing wrong with the ball itself.

In 2014 a group of patriots started the 612-March where they march from Töölö-square to the herograves in a big Helsinki cemetery while carrying torches. Officially it's "politically neutral" but everyone knows they're essentially our guys. In 2014 there was some counter protest, but most of the protesters focused on breaking the windows of small business owners because fuck the system. In 2015 they made a specific effort to stop the march but were outnumbered and fucking Motti'd by the police. The 612 organizers had notified the authorities and thus their event was "official". The police had no legal right to stop the march nor would they want to. The counter protest however was not officially announced and since the 612 had the legal right to march through the streets of Helsinki the police focused on making sure they got to do that uninterrupted. We even had a few police cars slowly drive in front of the group. This generated a lot of butthurt from the left about how the "police were protecting the nazis and attacking the leftists". The police was just following the Finnish law. Last year there were about 600-800 people taking part in the march, me included. This year there should be well over a thousand. Really the important part here is potential propaganda. A lot of people saw photos and video from last year and said it looked really nice (it was) and said they'd participate this year. So it's about generating social proof.

The Finnish Resistance Movement (part of the Nordic Resistance Movement, the guys with the green arrow flags) did play a role in the 2014 march as security but have officially distanced themselves from it since to avoid the 612 to have guilt by association. A few months back they were having a protest in Helsinki when a young anarchist started shouting and spitting at them. One of the FRM guys kicked the anarchist who fell over and hit his head. He died a week later from a blood clot in the brain or something. I think we had a few threads about it here. That gave the anarchists a lot more fuel and a lot of them might want to take revenge. The FRM is having their own march this year and that's where I expect to see most of the happenings. The anarchists are also getting together near them and plan to stop them. I think there will be some blood.

There's also a few events where True Finns party politicians and other talking heads will talk their anti-EU, anti-immigration talk, but those have usually been pretty tame. No happenings to be expected there. Originally I was supposed to go to Helsinki today, take part in the 612 march and film some footage of the anarchists making themselves look like retards (potential propaganda) but can't because reasons. So instead I'll be staying home tonight, drinking beer, shitposting and updating this thread in English letting you guys know what's going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

areena.yle.fi/tv/suorat/yle-areena/1-3857342#autoplay=true
areena.yle.fi/1-3864356
facebook.com/JaakkoKesoVlog/videos/vb.1602199170008556/1911556392406164/?type=3&theater
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/60086336
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2546/soldiers-of-odin-are-not-exactly-altar-boys.html
nesterallyfinland.fi/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

antifa's going to be beaten up by the police

Keep us posted, mate.

Yup. It might be bigger this year, though, 100th anniversary and all.

Last year they got to test their Anarcho-Marco Destroyer 2000 for the first time. Some fattie got a few small pellets in his eye.

No. Today is 99th. Next year is 100th.

Being on current year+1 is making me nervous. My bad.

I might go and see it live, in the name of häyhä and spede

Sweet.
WIll Soldiers of Odin be attending?

As individuals, sure. But the organization is not officially attending. Remember, the 612 march is politically neutral. No slogans, no chanting, no organization logos or party insignia allowed. Only flag allowed is the Finnish flag being carried in the front of the crowd.

Helsinki user here. I live next to where the marches are, can act as Holla Forums's reporter on the ground if anyone here is interested.

Are you rich

Why are you asking? I'm a student, I can afford buying food and vodka after I pay my rent.

Nobody is rich in Finland.

I'm thinking of moving to Finland, while I rent out duplexes in the US. Is it cheap to live in Finland and is the internet fast in the middle of no where?

Very good. I supported those lads from the get-go.
Made the first thread on them.
You see, they did, what each European should do:
Protect their women and children, their towns, patrol them and put the living fear of God into each would-be rapefugee

pic somewhat related, norge chapter

I'm going there, I hope some antifa retard doesn't throw me with a bottle.

Nah, m8, fuck off we're full.

make sure to beat up every swede and russian you see today guys

Living is expensive, but internet is usually very fast.

Oh I almost forgot. The traditional military parade.
areena.yle.fi/tv/suorat/yle-areena/1-3857342#autoplay=true

Let me know if the link works for foreign IPs.

ebin :DD

It works down under. I like your language btw, very soothing

Do any Finns have the webm of various Finnish achievements being listed in a deep voice? He says Kekkonen a lot

Finns are probably my favorite nation in Europe (besides my own obviously)
Hilarious humour, hard drinkers and don't take shit from no one.
t. Slav

Ohjelmalla ei ole katseluoikeuksia = You don't have permission to watch (?)
t. Europoor

Sorry then m8, I just thought the areas the marches go through are pretty expensive to live in.

finland is truly the last bastion of white superiority

Yeah the Arena only works for Finnish IPs. If you have a VPN you can watch.

Finn here; same. I suspect it hasn't started yet. That said, fuck yle. Literally BBC of Finland.

Police are gathering at the city center. Looks like everyone is carrying pistols.

Is breddy guud

that link was for when in was mid streaming here is archive and can be viewed by any ip areena.yle.fi/1-3864356

Thread theme.

Anti-fa in the central railway building. The ugliest one just out of frame, he made shrek look flattering.

Afaik they always carry a pistol on active duty.

Yes, Finnish cops are always armed with pistol and pepper spray or variant. Tasers depend on funding.

no w8 that is wrong one lol

wow they look menacing! especially the two chicks

thanks for live updates!

Which ones get the police deers?
that is so ebin badass

They're setting up the drums, and they have a cave troll

These two were kind enough to pose for a photo for me. They represent the finnish communist party's youth.

Dear god their women are hard to look at

forgive my autism
but isn't that officially a Algiz rune

My guess is 200 left-wing extremists here in total

What the fuck is that thing on the right?

What does that cardboard sign say ?
Something about history and nazis?

Literally all of their men are manlets.

Keep them coming my Fingolian brother from south.

"Nazis belong in Finlands history, NOT on our streets"

Whoops looks like the faglords just showed up.

"Nazis belong to history, not on the streets of Finland."

I find it funny that there are finns on here who think that the "finns are mongols" meme is divide and conquer when it's the most common meme over at ylilauta

First, are you sure they're Finns? Second, a lot of them probably don't care about ylilauta; I don't for one.

This is a sign that incites viilence against the fatherland, state, police and nazis. While the crowd is singing about butts to "warm up"

I for one am proud of my Mongolian heritage, my lineage can be traced back down straight to the tentwarmer of great Gengis Khan himself!

I really wish i could've come to the party today too, fucking sucks when you injure your knee just week before the independence day!

"men"

oh most definitely, I've seen some of them say that russians are more asiatic than finns

1: Two anti-EU anti-immigration events. People from both events will join the 612 march afterwards.

2: Leftists are gathering

3: Finnish Resistant Movement is gathering

4: Both will make their way here in about an hour

5: The 612 march starts around 18:30 so 3 and a half hours from now.

6: They'll march to the cemetery to lay flowers and candles at the graves of those killed in WW2.

Well it´s true that we have some asian blood in us. Like myself, I got blue eyes and blond hair, but my eyes are small. It´s still minor elements.

What about those Germans you killed during the Lapland War?

So do hungarians and estonians

I'm pretty sure most getting upset about it are American faggots too high on "muh white brotherhood" globalism.

you can't make this shit up

To non-Finns slash Helsinkians, there are a shitton of student housing and apartments in the nearby areas of our city centre with easy connections, which would explain some of these amounts. Our centre campus is the SJW hellhole with most social/political sciences and humanities.

We built a small temple for them up north.

Crowd has grown. 500+ degenerates here.

some1 should take that sign, beat the shit out of them and burn it

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crowd is chanting "No to racism"

Pic related, the guards overlooking the situation

Dubs confirm, Anti-Fa getting into some pain.

Don't worry mate i'm going to Helsinki in January. Where do Antifa like to hang out? I'll give them a good old English spanking.

Im leaving the antifa demonstration and heading to the NRM protest that starts in 15min to have a look.

Only the neo-nazi sign is getting crushed in the sign, you low IQ-dipshit.

Nigger even the police said that exact sign incistes violence against police when it was last rolled out on some protest in Senate Square.

Is your country also going to try to blame the "Fascists" for violence caused by Leftist Shills and Imported Antifa members? Just like in the Polish Independence Day.

Holy fuck how someone can be this retarded.

Signs, how do they work?

Probably you, TOR-kun

No, mainstream media cuck for the far-right and their sympathisers in the police forces.

You're fucking retarded.

That's a good thing… To some extent

>>>Holla Forums

Leftist delusion.

Ignore all posts by this commie.

My post wasn't a suggestion to plunge deeper into the cesspit of irony, but whatever.

The biggest newspaper recently stated that the "far-right" demonstrations were dangerous because they cause violent counter-demonstrations.

You just outed yourself as someone who has no clue about the Finnish media.

Oletko Li-pakottaja?

En ole. Lienee selvää, etten ole tämän kuplan vakioasiakas.

What in the hell is that creature. what the fuck dude

Painu sitten vittuun homo :DDD

e

Käy se helpomminkin :DD turha ulista

Okei.

NMR is organizing. A pink haired fat woman is screaming at them and just punched one member and was pushed away

Got a pic of her

Thread theme

Well considering Finns have no asian ancestry at all and Russians do, they are right. You fell for the mongol meme, which is just a meme.

wat do?

Let's not derail this thread.

Pics of NRM guys

Clearly we need to burn Helsinki to the ground

that was fast. top work lad!
these guys look like normal people

They always look like such shit.

Dubs confirm, top work.

That's great.
I hope there is no bad blood between our people, Finland was in a shit situation back then and had to make the most of it.

Helsinki is the most pozzed part of Finland, filled to the brim with niggers and green liberal scum.

Yes, lets not. Who do you think the derailer is, the DnC kike who claims the meme holds true, or someone pointing out its just a joke? Finn ancestors lived in Siberia but were N3 haplotype, which is CroMagnoid, who were always white. Same area had O3 haplotype asians, obviously competing hostile race that they fought against. Race mixing was not a thing back then.

Stop talking about it. The only winning move is not to play.

Still the best of what Finland has to offer when it comes to ease of living and services though.

Though Turku and Tampere are really coming up as well as a few smaller cities.

Of course there's bad blood, but also good. Not everything is black and white.

Nrm store truck just pulled up selling scarfs and tshirts, everyones getting one. Media on sight is losing its shit over word "vallankumous" revolution, on scarfs.

Are they selling waterfilers?

Not really. It's an overly expensive city where apartments cost five times that what they're suppose to and only rich kikes and welfare bums (paid for by the government) afford to live in.
You must be one of the latter.

cops aside, that looks beautiful. Love the architecture

INDEBENDENZ XDDDD DDDDD

monitoring this thread,
fingers crossed that left starts shit and gets a beatdown by police / our guys

I am amused by the amount of nationalists who don't know how the proper black sun looks like. Hint: it's not pizza-shaped at the center.

Like it's literally just a flat cube that's completely solid dark gray. It's next to the town square too.

He must be a pedo.

See

I'm not talking about the centre as "Helsinki". But this is not even an argument, every major city gets expensive as time goes by. What I said still stands, objectively.

the feelz…..
You know, back in the days, people used to build good stuff. Really good stuff. Nowadays architecture is dogpoo

NRM march

facebook.com/JaakkoKesoVlog/videos/vb.1602199170008556/1911556392406164/?type=3&theater

Tell me about it.

Good work posting this, I had to go back inside as it got too cold and I wasn't wearing warm enough clothes. Will be back with the NS march soon posting pics again.

that piece of shit.

Get a real marker, get your heart pounding with a Tippmann.

Some inspirational marching music. This particular one I sang and marched to during my military service, and I remember to this day. And sing it when I'm alone.

forgot video. FN303 or a MG42? MG42!

Live stream from the Resistance march.

The Nahdsees and the Anarchists are about to meet. Tune in to the live stream

Happy 99th birthday!

I fucking love this country so much. Song related,i cry every tiem.

FINLAND STRONK

Purge Russian scum out of Karelia. Suur-Suomi when?

Grab some vodka and run fast

Is it awlays dark in Finalnd at this time of year?

It's only 2:46pm in Bongland.

Winter equinox is a few weeks away, sun rises around 9AM and sun goes down around 3PM in the south.

It 4PM here and December 21st is the darkest time of year so this is as dark as it gets in southern Finland. We get around 6h of daylight here in December, in the north its between 3 to 0, depending how up north you are.

Wargame red dragon just released their finnish and Yugoslavia.
Warchat has more than a few pol.

That makes sense. Cheers.

FUCK YES, I have waited for this for so long. Finland has been long overdue.

They're not even trying to be subtle.

The Swede just said.

Oh dog

Shit, I should attend.
When does it start?
Don't tell me it's too late.

:DDDDDD

Im heading back there now, lets see if I can find the swede and get a Holla Forums interview.

awesome!
tuned in

18:30 Töölöntori.

One anarchist already arrested. He tried to attack the Resistance march.

See you fags there

The Swede and the streamer are heading to talk to the Anarchists.
The Swede just shouted 'Sieg heil' at the Anrchists.
Inb4 Nazi and racist name calling.
Dis gun be gud. :D

checked and kek'd
maybe we will see some blood

Public News just said two "disruptors" from the "anti-racist side" were arrested and that the cops are gearing up to prepare for the torch march now.

HAHHAHAHA

The fat fuck who got arrested is the same fat fuck who got shot in the eye last year

AHAHAHA

FRONTLINE WARRIOR

Top kek

Where are you getting this footage from user?

-12C

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/60086336

𝔾𝕆𝕆𝔻 𝕃𝕌ℂ𝕂 ℝ𝕀𝕆𝕋-ℂℍ𝔸ℕ

Only the leftists are rioting today. Riot cops are on our side.

Finland first protest currently marching down the street it is a purely nationalist movement shouting "Finland first!" People of all ages in the march. NRM and antifa protests over.

Apparently 2 anarchists got arrested but media is saying they're from the NEO NAZI protest.

Source?

Just looking at the Ylilauta thread. MTV says the SVL peeps got arrested but it was the same guy that got shot in the eye last year and some other faggot.

Yle said it was anarkomarkos

I found the dude on the live stream! Does Holla Forums hve any questions for him?

His is insta is @kuusinenjaani

Now you can be fash, in both senses of the word!

Why does he smoke cannabis like a fucking degenerate?

612 is about to begin. Stream guy interviewed some cute girl.

A normal leftist would instantly just say "Nazis are bad." She didn't want to say anything negative about nazis.

Why are antifa always a bunch of snivelling lowlifes? Is it the thrill of pretending to fight the man while simultaneously hiding behind the cops they love yelling at?

Tattoos are still degenerate tho.

Antifa are scum, they dont really give a shit about anything but degeneracy, losing themselves in drugs, violence etc and the whole "fight the man" bullshit is only an excuse they can tell themselves whenever their tiny pea-sized brains tries to make some sense of what's what.

Those guys are actually Ukrainian/Norwegians who went off to fight in Ukraine. There are a lot of Russians, Ukrainians and Polish guys who hang out with Natsoc groups. And unlike other immigrants, they have no delusions when it comes to whose country it is.

When NMR was marching in Stockholm, the Antifa groups here in Norway had to hold a concert to raise money for busfares. Must be hard to buy gas and a car with no job or life goals :^)

Im at the 612 march, energy here is high

That's why usually the government directly or indirectly finances them

which front?

If they are hardcore Ukrainian Nationalists, which do you think?

True, they do receive government funding.

Be proud of your blood user!

Ukrainian front. With all this pro-russian meme here, it's hard to guess actually.

Good stream.

I think a lot of people confuse Putin being an imposing and strong leader, with him being our friend.

Yes, specially westerner nationalists. I have some 30% or more of russians here, majority pro-Putin supporters, and the Eastern European friendship doesn't look brighter than that of USSR

German tv NDR on the scene

the chat is tip top tier

Cute as a button

Also,
Excellent bread

Hideler was ride!! foordeen edieit ::::DDDD

Video of the Finnish Resistance Movement march from earlier today. Uploaded just now

Over 3000 participants here, impossible to get even a quarter of us in one frame. Anarchists have made little trouble.

best stream

The torch march is for remembering our fallen though, and shouldn't be mixed with the SVL and Frontier Europa stuff per se. They're in there too, sure, but I think the majority are just normalfags.

Autism is like globalism, it doesn't care about borders. Ylilauta is filled with Jonne tier newfags with no sense of humor or shitposting skills.

I know. I was there last year and had to personally tell a few drunken white trash idiots to shut up and stop shouting and swearing at the few antifa wimps on the sidewalk because the press was right there. inb4 muh pr

Why does Finland have the dank eat memes?

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

Tiwaz. Tyr's rune.

Over 3000 there
IT'S TIME

Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää jokaiselle nyymille.
Jos olette Helsingissä, niin tulkaa juhlimaan ja tappelemaan.

HAGGAA BÄÄLLE BOHJAN BOIKA

Terveisiä Oulusta.

Sitä sammaa sullekkin.

He is Russian-Norwegian, Yan Petrovskiy, 29 (guy on the left of picture).
In 2014 Yan Petrovskiy (29) participated in the fighting around Luhansk and Donetsk for pro-Russian militia, according to himself. In different pictures, which he has published on social media, he poses with automatic weapons and Norwegian flags.

In one of the pictures he stands in front of the burning body of a Ukrainian militia soldier, after an attack on a paramilitary convoy in September 2014.

- We are best known for an ambush on the voluntary Ukrainian battalion Aidar, between the towns Metallist and Schastia. My platoon took no prisoners from the Aidar battalion during the battle. We took no prisoners from volunteer battalions, only from regular forces. The Ukrainian side lost 35 soldiers and about ten were injured in the battle, while on our side, only two were slightly bruised. It is the biggest loss in a single battle the Ukrainian forces have had since the Second World War

He has recently been raided in Tonsberg and norway is trying to deport him, because too hardcore and "too nazi"

Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää kaikille Vaasast.

Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää

kek

Terveisiä Tampesterista ja koittakaa hakkaa päälle siellä Hesassa pojat!

cont.
Ja ihan helvetin hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää!
En voi odottaa mitä tapahtuu 100v. itsenäisyyspäivänä.

By the by, are the Finnish Jäger that were trained in Imperial Germany remembered in Finland?

Well we train our own "jaegers" now so I'd say so.

Ebin :DDD

kill jew-russians

I believe these are them.

Wait no, sorry. You were talking about the earlier ones with Imperial Germany.

They were the core around which the Finnish armed forces were built. Russia hadn't had any Finnish regiments since 1905, and the ones that existed before that were few and small.

thats some pretty low energy splatoon cosplay

Great to know, thanks for replying.
But wasn't Mannerheim a general in the Imperial Russian army?
Was he in charge of Russian troops then?

offtopic, but publishing here because I don't think it's worthy of separate thread

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2546/soldiers-of-odin-are-not-exactly-altar-boys.html
Arrested on 19.October 2016
khpg.org/en/index.php?id=1476975539
Not direct link because some faggot pro-ukraine site.
Mentions Soldiers of Odin

pergele :—-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What fools.

OP here.

Apparently no major happenings then

The anarchists have threatened to stop the nazis for months now on social media. Eventually they did nothing. One guy fought and got arrested and a few yelled from the sidewalk as the crowd marched past them. That's it.

I have to say I am partially disappointed. I expected a happening. I did make one correct prediction though. I said there'd be blood where the anarchists and the FRM would meet. There was blood, but only a little bit and that came out of the nose of that one anarchist.

If the turnout was 3x what was expected I would say that's a simple but very welcome surprise.

Oh no don't get me wrong, this was great. Expect tons of good video and photos to surface in the next few days. Also all leftist social media figures and some reporters are questioning the 3000 estimate made by the police so I expect there to be some discussion about what is the real number in the next week, further bringing attention to the large number of people peacefully marching with torches.

This was definitely a win. Lolcow Jari Leino being arrested and falsely accused of being a nazi by the trigger happy media was also a win, but there weren't really any major happenings. And you know Holla Forums is fueled by happenings.

Laine

Well, it confirms one thing: leftist are pussies
Also, a great thread, super credit to Finnbro and others posting live from the scene

Yes afaik, Mannerheim was in charge of Russian troops fe. in the Russo-Japanese War.
Finnish troops mainly fought before in mainland-Europe.

It was really enjoyable. Had a chat with a few of the NRM guys. I was close to the anarchist that was arresting after starting a fight. He called us nazis, told us to go home while throwing some heil's. A few seconds later a fistfight erupts and you could hear the boots of 10 policemen in full riotgear running past me to the scene. The 612 protestors cheered on the police.
Another lonely antifa yelled ut us while we past and held up the antifa flag. The majority were on our side here and the leftists were too scared to do anything big to disrupt our march.

Happy independance day fellow finngols! Finnbro signing off for tonight.

Were there any drunken idiots shouting stuff in the 612 crowd?

Best Finn coming through

Deleet thib :DDDDD

EBIN

Also, Kirsi is best mongol cartoon slut.

Why are Finns always so lewd in vietnamese cartoons?

Mongolian Yurt Weaving tends to do that.

t. /anime/

Too much airag, probably

I may not like the Nordic Resistance Movement (Pan Nordic Nation instead of ethno-nationalism) but this MP4 is great.

Checked

They look like skinhead rejects.

Hey man, I'm in Helsinki with few friends.

Wanna meet up and provoke leftists together?

Go to bed, SUPO.

Here's a great pic.

If you do that I urge you to take it 100% seriously. No alcohol. Equipped with telescope poles/switchback knives/batons
Crew of 6 that have your 6 at all times and don't run.

I don't want you to get killed.

t. someone who was in similar situation, didn't take these precautions and got jumped 7/1

FUG you god me DDDD:

You do realize that we're Finns, right? There's not possible.
But if the worst happens, everyone has knives. It's going to be fine.

Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää, neekerit.

Hyvä itsenäisyyspäivää, rakkaat!

*hyvää vitun vittu

Yeah man, realised that right after I posted, kek
Slav here so I get it.
Just rang really similar to what we did, so yeah the 7/1 deal mob attack was not pleasant but what goes around….

Just take the other precautions.

Happy Independence day from central Europe

Ebin :—-DDDD

Things I must do next summer:

Yes there are always the 1-3 oddballs. They shouted "Eläköön Suomi!" = Long live Finland and shouted 3 "Hurrah:s" after that, which many echoed it was okay. When they followed it up with "SUOMI PERKELE!" it made most normalfags frown as it is the equivalent to Cleetus redneck in the south shouting "AMERICA FUCK YEAH" not seen as inherently bad, just low-brow.

I prefer provoking them with our marches, going out of our way to fuck with them sounds like too much work for me lad. Also go to bed SUPO.

If you plan it more than a month in advance I will come from the US to do it.

Will do. date set is 27july nesterallyfinland.fi/en/
so watch for Finland related threads around last week of may 17

*start watching for

I'd just like to emphasise,
take notice all Holla Forums,
That this is how you do threads. If there is happening or better said chance of, you are comfortable with the risk assesment and local, you go there and you post it live

Top work lads.
You're raising the bar.

What, are you telling us that Soros didn't fund their bus fares? He must have forgot

with All the Jill Stein, HRC, BLM and generally being fucked in the ass by Russia issuing a complete ban on his shit, he could be experiencing some cash flow problems.

Piece of shit russian scum, wish he was murdered an his children would too. Terrorist fucks. Slava to Ukraine, dearth to pro-putinist lad dogs. colorado bug

Who cares about Ukraine? Whine to Soros

Ukranian people, Baltic people, you terrorist scum. I don't whine to anybody, unlike you. putins bitcth.

keep a close eye on your children, will get them the Rotherdam expierience ;)

a communist

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Finland is honestly one of the best countries out there.
t. burger

So is alcohol and tobacco but it can't really be helped, everyone has some vice or other.

Did they forget the struggle against their would-be tyrants? I fucking hate commies.

They wanna some wine?
t.slavfag

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!

When I was in France this summer a french Riot-policewoman pushed me to the ground behind her and used a riot shield to block a couple bottles commies had thrown at me and her. It was the most romantic thing I've ever experienced. I think about it daily. Also I french cop let me hold the grenade launcher.

10/10 would go to Paris again

Like cops, people associated with cops. Don't bother. Program, learn and always know, for sure, that your fellow men will do anything to get a leg up in the world. That faggot CIA guy in the 90s made it explicit and it holds true today. Cops are basically niggers. They are a clan. Niggers are a clan. Arabs are a clan. Politicians are a clan. Investment bankers are a clan.

What is your clan?

the cult of kek

#copsareniggers

not Russian or pro-russian.
That was posted solely because the connection with SoO and even that the norwegian chapter.
Why are you getting so butthurt?

Do these faggots want Finland to be a Russian protectorate again? At least yhey'll be more than politically contiguous with Karelia again.

Back to first page Spurdo!

Click on the link and start looking over the papers (((they))) have been writing for decades on how to soft-genocide the whites.

It's very real, white genocide's about to be blown wide open.

OP why

You're forgetting how based Reagan was user

Because when I made the thread the event hadn't started yet and there were no live streams.

Sage because this happened a week ago and there's no need to bump this anymore.

Bot replies I assume.

I mean what do you expect from a group entirely composed of proto-happas.