Teaching illegals how to seduce German women

GERMANY YES!
The German government wants to prevent a repeat of what happened in major cities last year on New Year’s Eve.

After more than 1,000 women were mugged, sexually assaulted, and raped by migrants last New Year’s Eve, the city of Cologne has planned measures to prevent it happening again this year. Here are some of them:

Teaching illegals how to pick up German women
youtube.com/watch?v=o_zQQnzWTjQ
German teaches how to seduce German girls to illegals
youtube.com/watch?v=Bvnb8NPnZ4g

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LgOiA
ghostbin.com/paste/xr7xb
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2]
archive.is/Qv9xo
archive.is/KPR8Q
archive.is/jfHvJ
archive.is/SsZK9
archive.is/Jl0ga
archive.is/yiaxq
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
archive.is/wcQv2
archive.is/OA4MJ
archive.is/HyXtY
archive.is/oVYUh
archive.is/YHcmd
archive.is/bvRyT
archive.is/NNBUc
archive.is/vbWYr
archive.is/PaLsl
archive.is/A2tDI
archive.is/FANCh
archive.is/36v9v
archive.is/RHilI
archive.is/Vzdj8
archive.is/fZeF1
archive.is/pD9nw
archive.is/03tYR
archive.is/6T0D8
archive.is/PSVVA
archive.is/cAh2G
archive.is/EBFxM
archive.is/uhLLn
archive.is/jZDr4
archive.is/LkBW1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=3mxY9f6OOfU
gatesofvienna.net/2016/12/pimping-out-the-rhinemaidens-to-the-culture-enrichers/
killerbeesagt.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/der-staat-als-kuppler/
kreiszeitung.de/lokales/oldenburg/wildeshausen-ort49926/bbs-schueler-essen-kuchen-fluechtlingen-kommen-gespraech-5778261.html
ibg-lahr.de/home?start=15
mainpost.de/regional/schweinfurt/Fluechtlinge-Asylbewerber-Schule;art763,8857315
politikforen.net/showthread.php?174754-Werden-deutsche-Schülerinnen-an-quot-Flüchtlinge-quot-vermittelt&p=8835192#post8835192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good remove german

They have increased the police presence this year around the cathedral. In all likelihood the dindus will just do nuffin elsewhere though.

You're telling me after all that has happened, a German government funded program to encourage Muslim invaders to advance on their women is now underway?This will totally go well.

Also you have to understand the liberal mindset. This is basically "teaching men not to rape", i.e. the shit they always wanted to do to white men except with browns. They couldn't admit that browns have issues with women though because that would be rayciss. It's their convoluted way of admitting that, yes, Muslims are savages.

or they just want to be out bred.

yes, but they will also have “women retreats”
where you can run too if a feral pack of refugees starts chasing you

The only way this will work is if they teach the German women to never say no.

A rapefugee will spew a few lines of broken German "show me your breasts" and when the girl doesn't reciprocate he'll just jump on her.

I read that as flirtRoaches.

love this comment:

The Syrians took one look at that skinny poof and thought, "Nope, no real men here. Germany's women are completely defenseless."

topkek

he's an expert at Flirt Roaching?

Have you SEEN these Syrian refugees?
They look just like beta numales themselves.

Shh, don't break the shill's narrative

businessinsider.com/germanys-mr-flirt-is-teaching-refugees-how-to-approach-women-2016-11
but it would seem that Mr Flirt is also receiving death threats
rt.com/viral/359360-german-flirt-coach-refugee/

The inevitable draws nearer.

They are pathetic worms, but when you have anarchotyranny (aka Jewish puppet governments) where rules are overbearing and harsh for the Germans while the shitskins have free reign, it's difficult to fight back, but Germany and Europe will prevail. You can feel it in the changing winds.

Also this sex-Ed propaganda is nothing new from the government anyway.

Wenzel explained his reasons for holding the workshops to WAZ, prior to the event.

“I feel that refugees now have their basic needs met in many places. But love is also a very important basic need. And love is for me also integration.”

A reporter from Die Welt attended Wenzel’s free session in Essen where the self professed ‘love doctor’ advised the men to have at least one dating app on their smartphones and even suggested using a professional photographer to enhance their profiles.

He also explained that sex often comes before relationships in Germany and advised going to sport clubs and making German friends as useful ways of meeting members of the opposite sex.

The men at the workshop came from Iraq, Syria and the Lebanon.

When one refugee told Wenzel he felt he had to hold back from approaching women after the Cologne attacks Wenzel simply replied ‘no you do not’.

Wenzel explained his reasons for holding the workshops to WAZ, prior to the event.

“I feel that refugees now have their basic needs met in many places. But love is also a very important basic need. And love is for me also integration.”

A reporter from Die Welt attended Wenzel’s free session in Essen where the self professed ‘love doctor’ advised the men to have at least one dating app on their smartphones and even suggested using a professional photographer to enhance their profiles.

He also explained that sex often comes before relationships in Germany and advised going to sport clubs and making German friends as useful ways of meeting members of the opposite sex.

The men at the workshop came from Iraq, Syria and the Lebanon.

When one refugee told Wenzel he felt he had to hold back from approaching women after the Cologne attacks Wenzel simply replied ‘no you do not’.

Germans are cucked by judeo-american occupation and civilization. Without that lynch mobs would have already solved these problems long ago.

I really, really, really want to shoot this guy right in his fucking mouth.

This is just a money-making scheme, as per usual with lefties.

Except it said it was a free course.

why aren't we doing retaliatory "honor" raping to the shitskin women? Their fragile manlet egos wouldn't be able to handle seeing real men with their women

Free for the fugees. He's still getting paid I bet.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Why would these Muslims go through all the bother of trying to seduce women when they could just rape them instead?

This is 'teach men not to rape' tier

Das racist goy.

88 dubs vouch for the truth of your post.

Gracious me, sounds like Wenzel needs a wee talking-to.

you know, I've gotten to the same conclusion couple of days ago.
Migrants are a business industry for the left.
All the useless social studies majors, government funded "integration" programs, various new institutions to deal with the programs, hiring leftists

Basically the left is cashing in on this

Mr. Flirt” offered a few examples to his class of Syrian and Iraqi refugees. “I really love the scent of your perfume,” he suggested. “You have a beautiful voice.” He invited his students to take a stab.

Essam Kadib al Ban, 20, raised his hand. “God created you only for me,” he said, then tried another: “I love you. Can I sleep over at your place?”

MEIN FUCKING SIDES
archive.is/LgOiA

And if we post the same anti German shit every day, someone might buy into this obvious d&c/demoralisation shit.
It didn't work before the elections and it won't work after.

I'm OP,
it is not demoralization, are you dense?
It is making mockery or leftists

it gets better:

Jasmin Olbrich, having a quick lunch of French fries at a food truck outside the educational center, said she liked the Middle Eastern looks and complained that German men “drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!”

And this is why women shouldn't have a say in society.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Thats been going on for decades, all those "Charity NGOs" are just make work projects where useless leftists who couldnt get a real job if their life depended on it, funnel taxpayer money to their own kind.

Articles like this were posted countless times end of 2015 by shills when it was relevant.
Some days ago the same shit started again with the very same shit you linked.

You are either a newfag or a shill who tries to demoralize/d&c.

Poor girl, she's been indoctrinated to say this, she has no responsibility for her words.

I didn't realise I posted an article in OP.
Can you please point it out, so the others can see it too?

I've about had it with Germany… we'll know next year when their elections roll around where they belong. Either they'll oust the old jew puppet cunt and put in a nationalist that will work to expel the invading rape gangs, in which case they'll be worth something to us again and redeem themselves… or they'll show they're on higher than oven-tier by putting her back in, in which case that whole nation will deserve nothing but nuclear fire before their levels of cuck and liberal degeneracy infect the rest of the continent more

Are you fucking retarded?
It doesn't matter if those articles are posted in video or written form as the content doesn't change.
Please fuck off to >>>/reddit/

Don't worry, she'll get what's coming to her soon enough.

On the face of it good in that it teaches people things they should know anyway.

Do you think euros go to saudi arabia and start drinking vodka?

The thing is with culture its about people thinking they can rape and pillage like its the third world.

There is this thread constantly posted on halfchan Holla Forums:

They stop after a minute, and the spokesperson (a long beard Gandalf look-alike, a respected Imam) start talking.

Of which i can summize:

Again german from german arabic and middle eastern studies as the most unifying religion. count kalergi again.

Be my guest…

That picture has meme potential…

It's not that difficult ffs

Could you just clarify the meaning about:

I don't know much about kalergi and bncI horizon
What does eastern europe have to do with it?

Shame we never managed to do that to the judeo-allied shabbos goyim.

Used goods. They already rape the shit out of their own women

It'd risk miscegenation, which is something that's already bad enough when women are forced to carry rapefugee babies. Besides, shitskins probably won't have any qualms about killing mixed babies in the wombs of their women. It's just whites that are shamed for wanting purity.

This. wenzel ought to be shipped away to Syria.

Also, most muslim women aren't attractive at least to me

Actually, Mr. Flirt charges 1500€ for individual session / day and 4000 € for groups.
Do you feel the love?

maximum cuck

You have to be autistic or some sort of dumb monkey to be unable to communicate with people, let alone horny thirsty hambeasts like those in the video.

COME AT ME BRO

Wew Germany…
But let's talk about you OP, someone who is autistic enough to make such a picture must be a major cuck himself. So, how many times have you already fapped while reading that article huh?

oh exploitable…

JUST RAPE MY SHIT UP

Lmao, why do people hate their parents so much. This is obviously muh daddy issues the facebook post.

if you mean retarded, then yes. He is your guy OP.

Thoroughly researched by the company that made the vaccine. Ffs the FDA still hasn't finished the human trials on prevnar yet.

Holy shit why would anyone ruin their own face like that?

they differ on issues that aren't considered in the metric that's why
also this is a test from 2014, before the party's right wing drove the anti EU cuckservstives out

Can't we have some RaHoWa for christmas?

Fuck it, I'd rather have a nuke go off at an European capital than more miscegenation.

bait thread?

We should literally kill all there males or at least emasculate/castrate them and then let there entire race get fked into oblivion by niggers.Same goes with the (((noses)))after all they are trying to do the same thing to us.

you're not funny or clever

Do us next, I hear we are thieving bastards

Then why are there so many in prisons?

It would be fine. That show and others like it are currently broadcasting on METV in the states.

three+ party means everyone needs to compromise with each other

or are you implying we should have one party?

Yeah actually it's a crime punishable by jail in many European countries and Canada.

bait thread?

[ARCHIVED LISTS - ghostbin.com/paste/xr7xb OR pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2]
archive.is/Qv9xo
archive.is/KPR8Q
archive.is/jfHvJ
archive.is/SsZK9
archive.is/Jl0ga
archive.is/yiaxq
stationnorth.org/places/art-music/
archive.is/wcQv2
archive.is/OA4MJ
archive.is/HyXtY
archive.is/oVYUh
chidiy.com
archive.is/YHcmd
archive.is/bvRyT
archive.is/NNBUc
archive.is/vbWYr
archive.is/PaLsl
archive.is/A2tDI
archive.is/FANCh
archive.is/36v9v
archive.is/RHilI
archive.is/Vzdj8
archive.is/fZeF1
archive.is/pD9nw
archive.is/03tYR
archive.is/6T0D8
archive.is/PSVVA
archive.is/cAh2G
archive.is/EBFxM
archive.is/uhLLn
archive.is/jZDr4
archive.is/LkBW1

UK needs to be on god tier

I work out regularly & got pretty good genetics so i've never had any problems on the lady front

No, you have all these niggers, regardless of age or gender, shoved into mass graves or used as fertilizer, and you do that forced diversity thing on the (((politicians))) that run this shitshow and then you kill them.

witnessed.

But user, politics is literally the blame game but for adults

I can be your friend user. We could have a beer, laugh at fat niggers across the room and recall good ol' days of the elections

Hyper sexuality causes problems when humans are righfully hyper territorial alpha predators. Christians took "chastity" to the extreme being ideological puritans which is wrong headed but is founded in some semblances of truth.

Fuckin dead.

Newfies are so nice.
Had one as a kid.
Fuck I wish I wasn't poor.

It's a rhetorical trick designed to make you feel like shit. It's a redefinition of the term "racism" that is such that it sanitizes white hatred and makes whites more vulnerable to attack.

It's just a device.

WTF
HOW IN THE NAME OF FUCK GERMANS AREN'T FUCKING MUTILATING THEIR RETARDED POLITICIANS/GOVERMENT?
I'M SO FUCKING MAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Next year. Merkel is already doing cuckservative service saying banning the burka is a good idea and surging in polls

become twink superstar

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tiny dick on top of everything. Maybe that's why he went after 15-year-olds instead of finding a regular prostitute.

*worth

maintaining a hegemony at the cost of your race values and goals is sub optimal. Our hegemonic invention has been subverted by leftists and communist thinker. It therefore is time to reclaim our hegemony by reassessing and shaking it to it's core. Those in euro who do not submit to new ideals will be punished till effective annihilation. Germany is first and the scandicucks are next. educate yourself kid.

Around krauts degeneracy is about

Friendly reminder that traitors and co-conspirators get shot before anyone else.

Could we make one for white people? Specifically for white people in need, considering other charities are ensuring donations to minorities. Everyone is being honest with their intentions.

Imagine that shit being tax deductible.

If you live in Germany and haven't done a walk by stabbing of this fucking cuck you are a traitor to your blood and Nation

You first, user.

Are there any online betting sites where we could bet for another rapefugee wave on new years this year?

making mad neet autismo racist bux and making international news while doing it is kinda my dream

But shouldn't the average pol poster be 0% likely to have a homosexual experience?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

Back to your containment board. >>>/a/

Can we learn to do it too? Frenchtard seeking racial upgrade

This, omfg.

That's pretty fucking progressive, lad

The Cuck tm, was "forced" to hire 24/7 security after receiving death threats
GO GERMAN BROS

Why is this a problem?
"Based" White women will just ignore the flirting.
Right.
RIGHT?

Have no fear, Horst is hier

CDU always says anti immigrant stuff before the elections.

Then they turn around and impport 2-3 million roaches a year.

kek'd & saved

Ugly german woman shilling for rapefugees
youtube.com/watch?v=3mxY9f6OOfU

>>>/polmeta/16104

>>>/polmeta/16382

>>>/polmeta/11253

>>>/polmeta/14405
>>>/polmeta/14345

>>>/polmeta/15138

Yeah? Easy to whine. Hard to actually fight back. A German could say the same thing about our politicians. People aren't going to rebel en masse until food becomes a problem or whites become a minority.

Just Horst me round round baby round round

The State as Pimp?

(Caption under the picture in the article [not shown]: The mother of all pimping shows was “Herzblatt”, the Dating Game show.)

The capitalist-fascist BRD [German Federal Republic] regime is at the moment conducting a settlement policy with the goal of reducing the number of Germans within the total population.

There are multiple ways in which they do this:
1. Germans of prime fertile age are being prevented from creating families through two-year contracts, permanent internships, job center shenanigans, etc.
2. Immigrants are encouraged and supported financially to settle in Germany.
3. Family reunion of immigrant/refugee families.

And now it appears a new variant has been added.

The deciding factor for the multiplication of a population is its women.

If the CDU/CSU fascists therefore succeed in “hooking up” as many German women as possible with refugees and immigrants, they have taken an important step further.

Because a German woman who is with an immigrant and is bearing his children logistically can’t have children with a German man at the same time.

Here’s a quote by ‘Frundsberg’, who has taken a closer look at this phenomenon and provides photos and links:

“Today out of pure coincidence I came upon a news article in my city where the school leadership arranged a “come together to get to know each other” with refugees. As I looked at the picture in the article, I noticed something: In the picture there was not one male German student, but only females. The refugees shown were also not of school age anymore. I then started researching on the internet and behold, other schools in Germany had organized similar events as well. Let those pictures really sink in.”

[article then shows the three pictures]

What does any of this have to do with school and teaching? These refugees, all of them, are way past the age for going to school and, oddly, male German students are conspicuously absent.

Is what we see here a sign that minor female German students are being consciously pimped out to refugees?

gatesofvienna.net/2016/12/pimping-out-the-rhinemaidens-to-the-culture-enrichers/

killerbeesagt.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/der-staat-als-kuppler/

kreiszeitung.de/lokales/oldenburg/wildeshausen-ort49926/bbs-schueler-essen-kuchen-fluechtlingen-kommen-gespraech-5778261.html
ibg-lahr.de/home?start=15
mainpost.de/regional/schweinfurt/Fluechtlinge-Asylbewerber-Schule;art763,8857315
Aus:

politikforen.net/showthread.php?174754-Werden-deutsche-Schülerinnen-an-quot-Flüchtlinge-quot-vermittelt&p=8835192#post8835192

The regime, as is known, conceals all relevant facts about the ‘Umvolkung’ [‘people replacement’]. Statistics are withheld from publication or doctored in such a way that they no longer contain any utilizable facts. The Germans must not know exactly what is happening, so that they keep their mouths shut. If one is to believe the state, then there are purportedly only 2.99 million Turks who have been living with us for a number of years now. But in actual reality, the regime has already settled about ten to twelve million Muslims in Germany — every single one of them a walking symbol of government lies and broken promises towards the Germans.

The number of Muslims being settled in Germany is so far a secret. The really relevant facts about the Umvolkung always have been kept secret by the regime. The Germans are not supposed to know exactly what happens; the elites are trying to keep them stupid. Sarrazin’s Germany Abolishes Itself was a bestseller also because of the fact that for the first time at all an evaluation of statistical material about the Umvolkung was presented — an absolute first in the Multicoloured Republic.

cont.

So the number of Muslims who live in Germany at this time — they all will stay, one just knows it — can only be roughly estimated. However, such an estimate rather quickly arrives at a two-digit number. Between 2014 and 2016 alone, Merkel with her “welcome culture” for vagabonds and soldiers of fortune from all over the world has probably drawn about two million Muslims into the country: One million in the legendary year 2015, just under half a million this year, a quarter million 2014, each time plus generously handled family reunions.

To be added to these two million Muslims of the past three years are the roughly five to six million Muslims who we already had at the turn of the millennium. Considering natural population growth of the past 15 years, one arrives at a current number of altogether six to seven million people. Further increased by the also predominantly Mohammedan net settlement in the years between the millennium and 2014 — at around 200,000 people per year another two to three million — one arrives at altogether ten to twelve million Muslim in the country by the end of 2016.

cont.

Of these ten to twelve million Muslims, five million — almost half — were settled during Angela Merkel’s years in office alone. Should the trend continue like that for the next ten years — of which there is no doubt, since there is no serious opposition — then we have to reckon with about 15-20 million Muslims in Germany by the year 2025. In the medium term, in light of the government’s radicality and cunning propaganda pushing the state concept of the “Multicoloured Republic”, the Germans haven’t the slightest chance of even beginning to thwart this pressure for colonization. Nor do they have any likely chance to survive the political power-grab of a hostile culture, which is accompanying this colonization.

But one thing we must never forget: All of these people settled here are symbols of government lies. The regime has never ever played with an open deck. The Germans were never told the plain truth, but always subjected to tokenistic trickery. This was no different under Brandt, Schmidt, Kohl, and Schröder than it is under Merkel. In the end, they were all equally bad. With the help of tactical lies and misleading propaganda terms, the Turks would be “guest workers” and the Kurds were “asylum seekers”; the Germans have always been purposely duped to believe these people would be in the country only temporarily; none of this would be permanent. Naive as the Germans are, they swallowed these lies. There was always a silent pact between state and people, that the state would fetch these people into the country only temporarily, and the people would in return put a good face on the matter. This pact was broken unilaterally by the state in 1998, when it declared millions of guest workers to be German citizens overnight and thereby created facts. This double-cross is being continued by the state with the so-called “refugees”. These so-called “refugees” are no refugees — who are granted temporary protection — but in reality settlers, who are meant to stay in Germany forever. The so-called “refugees” are an inherent part of the “Multicoloured Republic” project.

Of course.

If you feed them the right mushrooms, it could take weeks before they notice symptoms, leaving thm no chance to save their livers.

Heh, that makes me smile and think of people I know. On the brightest side, after I meet them next, I'll never be able to recognize their facss again.

Stupid muds.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but istn't that what a a City faced with such hordes SHOULD be doing? Teaching them how to act like a decent human being?
Now if they had courses that teaches german women how to be less racist while being raped i would be with you but a course that teaches mudslimes proper behavior seems like the only correct way of dealing with this aside from just throwing them into the ocean of course.

This should help privileged Germany get Americanized faster. Much bigger problems are on the way.

NO THEY SHOULD BE KILLING THEM, YOU FAGGOT. NOT, SPENDING TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO TURN ILLEGAL RAPEFUGEES INTO PICKUP ARTISTS TO PRODUCE ENGINEERED DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

This. Fuck training rapecoons how to destroy the white civilization by racemixing.
REEEEEEEEEEE
Thank you.

underrated

Killing them is also way cheaper.

I gloat in emancipation of the day, Germans go full tilt and start removing. Then we can have kebab hunting tourism. I'm sure Polish will be great clients for such vacation arrangements, along with many Slavic tourists

Anyone on the ground care to tell us how pissed is the average German at this point?

You dumbfuck, Germans are rapidly becoming a minority in their own country (the same is true across Europe and America). The worst thing possible is for these shitskins to assimilate and halfway resemble a civilized person because whites are so pathologically tolerant that we'd happily accept and breed with them if they'd simply stop committing mass rape and murder.

We need shitskins to behave as radically as possible to open cucked whites' eyes that they're not like us and have to go.

A strange numbing effect set in after a while. I become desensitized to all the crazy things that i saw online and outrage fatigue set in.
Then i saw them and witnessed the subhuman behavior with my own eyes. It all come back in a flash. The anger rose from the belly, hardened the heart and i was ready to split the atom.

Well said hessie

at first my hands would shake, then my feet would follow and even my teeth would tremble, temperature was shifting from hot to cold as murderfantasies switched with pitless desperation in many cycles.

my hate just kept building itself up into what now forms my identity; there is no comparison for the ecstatic pleasure I receive when exerting just the slightest form of revenge.

I can't derive lasting happiness from relationships, I can't build up respect for females, I won't have a family, I won't have a future but I will get my revenge.When my revenge is fullfilled I have no purpose in life whatsoever, I achieved what I wanted and will end myself if nothing else does.

as time progressed my rage turned from high pulse blind childish flailings into a state of utter clearness.My pulse sinks, my breathing is steady as my sense of myself slowly disintegrates and my thoughts and body allmost move on it's own to the goal of achieving relief in revenge; it is hard to put into words, it is like a mechanized trance that numbs me of all possible restrictions, my mind and actions chain themselfes in a feeling of absolute clearness and determination.

and before I fully realize it I allready walked up to him, inches away, and get a hold of myself.
Not because I am afraid to kill, the knowledge that I can achieve relief much greater and cause mayhem where it hurts (((them))) gives me the power to move on undetected, infiltrating the very systems they've set up to protect themselfes.

Praise Elohim

that should provide for more risitas moments. i'mma getting my comfy chair

lol. nonsense aside, the merkel regime passed a bill for a law outlawing "fake news" recently.
they sure are pushing the afd, don't they.
i just hope we can bury her and her kike friends as soon as possible, she is a cancer waiting to be killed

GERMANY YES

Yeah but imagine dumb violent betas free of guilt or societal repercussions, truly evil beasts. Of course they are betas they are polygamy leftovers.

ENRICHMENT YES!
REFUGEES WELCOME YES!
FUCK MY COUNTRY UP
ANTIRACISM YES!
RAPE YES!
SHARIA YES!

I'm concerned about how leftist view "Love".
Is sucking some dude in a bathroom stall "Love" to these people?

Only if it's not a cis straight white cock.

All rapefugees should die and we should glass all their home countries. I am definitely for the genocide of these attackers.

I sense, that the moment Germans lose their temper approaches

Present day germans are a joke, I'm not going to miss when they're completely destroyed by the enemy. They deserve it.

Yeah the United States is entirely blameless for the current condition of the German people.

The only German blood worth saving really isn't in Germany any more. Germany should be purged of all the cucked men just as it should be purged of all the non Germans, then us German blooded men from other parts of the world need to go back and start a breeding program with all the serviceable women. It's the only way to save the race.

t. american with 75% german heritage and male virgin

Is it hot under that yar- ma-luke?

no one here has a clue, you can forget that any info comes out of the kike press. the jew press will have to get burned down first. then the reichstag, and merkel herself.

that should wake these morons up

>finally beat annihilate Germany

HAHAHAHAHA GERMANY IS SO CUCKED LOL GERMANS R DUMB AND FAGETS GERMANY YES

Germans have to stop this madness.

Who sources these?
Instead of bitching, let's pinpoint the source and highlight what the fucker is doing.

..it's soros isn't it?

Not only for the left. Why do you think typical right winged parties talk tough and say they need to discuss stuff to solve the situation while they could've just closed borders? They themselves profit for them or people affiliated with the party.

Some people in party have empty properties which they now can conveniently dump rapefugees in to get very nice returns on it (much more than if they would rent the place out if they are even able to do that). A lot of politicians are profitting from rapefugees one way or another.

Government in Europe funding social sciences is there for multiple reasons. One begin that plenty of politician scum have done a social science themselves and thus see the degrees as valueable. Another one is that universities should teach social sciences because its a place where you go to, to get knowledge about topics. Modern university however is a place you go to, to meet arbitrary standards that judge wheter you have knowledge or not before moving on to the next course forgetting completely what the previous one was about. That all to get a degree. Universities in Europe have turned to shit ever since the bologna process was initiated. The full effects of this system however are felt many years later which is typical with standardization projects in education ( that the effects get noticed much later than when policy gets made ).

Education is in a rather odd spot right now in Europe. You have universities giving out degrees for everything, but you also have the knowledge online. You also have certifications, online courses and courses offered to learn specific skills which are typical more valueable than a degree. Yet business hasn't adapted at all to this new era of education that is developping where education isn't being done anymore inside an university institution.