Feminist feelings over abortion trump the rights of those with down's syndrome to have a voice

A French TV channel has banned a video featuring smiling children with Down syndrome over fears it may offend women who have had abortions.

The Council of State ruled that the short pro-life video could “disturb the conscience of women who, in accordance with the law, have made personal life choices”.

Judges upheld a ban previously imposed by the French Broadcasting Council.

Dear Future Mom features children telling mothers-to-be that children with the condition can lead happy lives.

The short film was released in 2014 for World Down Syndrome Day and has been viewed more than seven million times on YouTube.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackgenocide.org/black.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck retards. They should have been aborted.

No doubt Christcucks will be appalled by this act of censorship. They know the power of smiling happy retards.

Neither opinion matters, so…?

I had a Gf who aborted my kid in Florida. Now she has noglet babies.
I had another Gf who ritually aborted my other child.

Wew. Makes me wonder why sometimes….

Sincerely
t.White Felon

Dear Holla Forums,
How should I feel about this?
On the one hand, weak women who probably aborted healthy Aryan children are being triggered, while on the other hand, anti-eugenic retard celebration is being promoted.

Fuck their feelings because most of them aborted healthy children. But degenerates should absolutly be aborted, they are only a drain on society and no parent ever wishes that he gets a sick kid, they'd be better off aborting and trying again than having to change their 30 year old son's diaper

You dodged a serious bullet user. Sorry to hear about your bad luck though.

Sounds like your offspring are losers who can't even escape the womb.
Do the world a favor and microwave your nuts.

I think the problems here are that you are Florida Man and that you have a poor taste in women and/or you live further than 20 miles from the ocean.

blackgenocide.org/black.html
This is one of those issues we should just stay quiet on. Sure, we've probably lost a good number of potentially good people to abortions. However, I firmly believe that Roe V. Wade saved the god damn country. This is our immigration; not all who are aborted would have been voting left, but the majority would either be minorities or children of liberals. I'd gladly give my tax money to make abortions even more accessible for the poor niggers of America, and we have nothing to gain from stopping it. It sucks that we're in a position where we need infanticide to survive, but I'll be damned if I put a moral system over the survival of my people.

Good, nobody needs more retards

This

Retards should be aborted no matter what.

They are a drain on society, disgusting to look at and cause immense hardship on the family.

i feel sorry for cucks who fall for the whole "every life is sacred" and "this is God's plan" bullshit. I had a friend growing up who had a sister with Downs. She needed complete round the clock care and was too retarded to be able to do anything. She would put her own shit in her hand and fling it around the house. Thankfully she also had several serious congenital heart issues that were intentionally not treated in time so she thankfully expired at around age 11.

As a general rule, I love abortions. Minorities and Democrats disproportionally get abortions, which is excellent. We should promote abortion. It also allows us to identify which women are degenerate. Any woman who has had an abortion is automatically a degenerate, so it is an easy identifier to stay away from her.

Stop being such dumb cucks.

Here's the thing: Do you honestly think a woman that aborts is capable of being a good mother? Even the purest Aryan genes don't help much when you're born into a white trash family.

Personally, I think that in an ideal world, only those who would be born with compromised mental faculties (Like Downies) should be aborted. Hotwheels makes a good example of one who was born with a bad physical body, but decent head.

Of course, in an ideal world, we'd have ways of fixing defects.

But genetic manipulation is EVIL user, don't you realize that?

Hotwheels wishes he had been aborted though.
His life is one of suffering. Jim would be doing him a favor if he just fed him to the pigs.

Whether they're happy or not they guaranteed to be a drain on society. There is no excuse for not aborting tards.

Yeah, but he still made a contribution with his life.

You are so cruel.

It's important to note that the Down Syndrome test is in many cases wildly inaccurate with there being many stories of people having the test with the results suggesting the Downs would be present only for a normal healthy child to come out.

France is a niggerified shithole as it is. I'd take white downies over niggers any day.

Good the only thing I hate more then feminism is this fucking modern dysgenic retard whiteknighting.

I understand you want to help your own kind but that's a terrible idea.

Both the feminists and retard pushers are wrong, and both should be culled.

Good. Pro-tard propaganda is disgusting.

The film is not about about healthy Aryan children, you retard. Why would they feel any more triggered than when they see young children?

Reported for d&c and intentional derailing.

Post-birth abortion should be legal for retards, up to any age.

Fuck it just kill all the fucking retards.

Are you saying most christcucks aren't militantly pro "life"

Reported as well.

:o

G-d made every child in H-s image goy, accept Yaweh as your savior.