BREAKING: Adult Swim/kikes cancels Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace

The kikes ended what ray of hope there was for right-wing comedy.

What the fuck is going on? Censorship, "fake news" bullshit, and now Sam Hyde is blacklisted and his show is cancelled because of The Jew?

Jesus, WTF do kikes NOT control? This is outrageous. The show had good ratings, too.

Link: archive.is/JCgnR

Non-CIA archive link: splitsider.com/2016/12/adult-swim-cancels-its-alt-right-show-million-dollar-extreme/

Text:

Adult Swim Cancels Its “Alt-Right” Show ‘Million Dollar Extreme’
BY MEGH WRIGHT
DECEMBER 5, 2016

Three weeks after Brett Gelman announced that he was severing ties with Adult Swim due to their treatment of women and their promotion of the “alt-right” comedians and fans behind their new show Million Dollar Extreme, the network has finally responded in the form of a cancellation, confirming with us that the show — which aired its six-episode debut season over the summer — will not return for another season.

Prior to the cancellation, Buzzfeed spoke with some Adult Swim staffers last month who claimed that many insiders at the network have been lobbying to get the show off the air:

According to one source with knowledge of the network’s operations, it’s likely that Lazzo is already aware of the show’s solicitations of the alt-right. The same source said that the Adult Swim standards department repeatedly found coded racist messages in the show, including swastikas, which were removed ahead of broadcast. None of this was enough, according to one of the sources, to convince Lazzo not to air the show.

“Lazzo makes every decision there. A lot of people at Adult Swim have been on him, trying to get it not renewed,” said the source. “I know at least one person who is very high up there who was furious about it before it came out.”
Adult Swim’s senior director of programming Kim Manning confirmed this when she took to Reddit to defend EVP/creative director Mike Lazzo after Brett Gelman left the network and responded to a comment about Million Dollar Extreme with this:

What can I say? MDE is a source of HOT, HOT debate around the office. To be fair, I don’t know of a single alt-right sympathizer at Williams St, most of us at least lean more extreme left. (I gleefully wore a pantsuit all day on Tuesday, champagne ready, and am still crying, wearing my safety pin, googling what to do next.)

So… you can imagine how I feel about the issue but… I just will say it’s a source of HOT, HOT debate at Williams St, and it has been for a long time.

Look, we made the Gelman specials, and we made Tim and Eric, and we made The Boondocks – when we’ve let our programming have a political point of view, it’s always leaned more to the left. This was about letting a different point of view, a voice that was upending things in a crazy, new, way, have a shot. That TED talk was funny. If you watch the show we produced, it’s not an alt-right speak piece. I realize that social media is a totally different story. We argue about it a lot around the office. That’s all I can really say.
To be fair, Adult Swim hasn’t actively promoted the show very much since August, having uploaded just one, minute-long clip from the show to their YouTube page since its premiere. In any case, between Gelman and MDE there are now at least two empty slots available at the network — fingers crossed they give at least one of them to a woman for a change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw&t=39m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw&t=32m40s
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
mde.tv/videos/
youtube.com/channel/UCfUaZ8Ra7m7BqUEACv2jySw/videos
vid.me/Sefy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already been discussed fam. Look for the thread that was anchored by our very own kike mods.

Goyim, my apologies.

It's not enough that they cancel his show, they're now blackballing him everywhere.

Poor guy, props to mde for being willing to put themselves out there, most of us are sick of this kind of bullshit our whole country is turning kind of Soviet.

I was really looking forward to season 2 as well, what in the fuck.

Disgusting kikes.

They're giving MDE the Mel Gibson treatment.

The kike IMKamphy apparently anchored it

It's eceleb shit of course it gets anchored. You want this place spammed with milo and evalion too?

fake news?

Sam, if you read this;
Time to live up to the legend

we need to just keep producing more content

No, these guys have always belonged to Holla Forums. They're not disinformation shills, it's fucking comedy. You suck at your job.

fuck off
oh and have a bump, kike

While I am disappointed I can't say I didn't see it coming. I'm kind of surprised they gave him a show in the first place since they want propaganda instead of comedy

This is clickbait bullshit, buzzfeed is saying this:
Nothings been cancelled there's just liberals whooping and hollering. Adult Swim has always put out controversial material.

As long as it is "safe" controversial, that is.
It is "safe" controversial to shit on christians, rebublicans, etc. but World Peace is true controversial, as AS has shown by repeatedly censoring different sketches that step out of line. We'll see if he gets a second season, I hope so but I am not going to lose sleep over it.

Kill yourself. Sam and Charls are confirmed to be on Holla Forums. You don't anchor one of your own, piece of shit mods.

And you can't even say this is just a normal e-celeb thread since it's an act of newsworthy jewish censorship.

tbh they could just do a kickstarter for it

It's confirmed to be canceled by MDE themselves - youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw&t=39m42s

There was only one solid episode

Friendly reminder that imkampfy is a fucking shucking and jiving coon.

There are no hidden messages.

Sam said they'll never raise enough money to produce it to the quality they want to give.

I had a feeling before that Sam occasionally lurked but it was never really confirmed. But I was fucking surprised when they praised kek in the latest Hydewars video. They're confirmed to be /ourguys/.

Can anything be done about him?

Charls moreso
But I have a feeling Nick was the pioneer of their collective thoughts, he's been redpilled since his high school years I'd say, it took Sam to get fucked over by college to see things the way he does now

that last bit in 105 was a work of art

Sam it's ok. Life goes on. I just feel bad for charles he has to go back to working the street corner.

Will anyone webm the portion where Sam does an impression of a rabbi sucking on an infant's penis?

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw&t=32m40s

Holyshit, some of the comments on the MDE subplebbit about this news are pure fucking cancer. Why the fuck does Sam even post there.

He'll help build the wall with his construction background

Mike Lazzo has been a piece of shit for years. A drunk monkey could run adult swim better than him. The last good thing he did was Space Ghost, which he now takes every opportunity to shit on. Adult swim started tanking around 2004, and has been garbage ever since. Even World Peace was a bottom barrel shit show. The only thing it had going for it was that it was right wing garbage instead of left wing garbage. I hope it got a few people moving towards the red pill, but it was really just more worthless adult swim original programming.

They're really not far off the womynchilds who compare everything to Harry Potter and turn every word into a latin sounding spell. This is what happens when you have a fanbase who has no real life outlets/driving passions

That's not proof.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the skit that got them shitcanned

It's just blockhead joe, he's mad because he failed to get sam to admit any membership in the alt right and on top he got bullied for working at buzzfeed.

All right, user.

Because they're a demographic that actually would give Sam $$$. And it's pretty obvious that Sam doesn't want to be associated with Holla Forums, though he should have either went all in or went full aut-right controlled opposition. Going halfway hasn't done him any favors, as now he's being shitcanned without the publicity that's possible by publishing memes from Holla Forums.

F

But let's get real, that show was too good for TV. Hinting that people with testosterone would murder politicians makes too many people nervous. Anyways, they've not been murdered, they're just not on TV.

I completely forgot about that segment. He's not wrong. There are shows that entirely lampoon the right, but when a comedian comes on and blasts the SJW culture they absolutely lose it. I hope someone decides to pick up their show.

here

Exactly, he should of thought about the PR. ;^)

Thank you.

I'm sure they loved it when he smugly namedropped David Duke on their channel. And the Jews Rock segment.

It's irritating seeing the libshits on there crying about muh PR and blaming Sam for getting the show cancelled by catering to us ebil alt-kike whyte supremeest and for posting political shit on his twitter.

These people have such shit fucking taste. Do they just want Sam to rehash the same old Tim & Eric, Eric Andre randumb bullshit type comedy? That seems to be the only type of content they want out of him.

Every episode was solid gold.

It's irritating when people go on a tangent that's not about the post they reply to.

Strictly speaking, it would have been better for Sam to create controversy or to join the ranks of the controlled opposition. I would have entertained seeing Sam expose just how shitty of a network [[[AS]]] is, and by extension show how shitty television is in general, instead we only got a taste of that with the with Eric "DUDE ASSAULTING PEOPLE ON THE SUBWAY LMAO" Andre in what I'm assuming was a feud for the Friday midnight slot.

Now Sam gets pegged as a pizzagate conspiracy theorist with none of the publicity that being someone who has a TV show has when you do things out of the ordinary, and I'm not talking about the quality skits he managed to get past the Time Warner censors. Anything done now would just be attributed to WP being cancelled and him being salty.

tl;dr The show wasn't going to last if Sam upheld his artistic integrity, so he should have left on his own terms.

It openly claims the races are not equal.
Economically leftist yes, but socially it favored segregation.

he did. he made a perfect season that stands forever. He pushed comedy forward. "Tap Water," "The Wall Show," "Triple breakup," and "Condo" all will stand the test of time. Just like Chappelle Show.

Charls please go. It can't be perfect if the best skits were most likely censored. And nowhere in my post do I say that having a good season in a comedy drought and leaving on your own terms are mutually exclusive.

MDE just need to do more like the prodigal stun(na). Good acting, though charls was admitadly weak in that one, with a fleshed out story. That couldn't have been that expensive to make. Maybe they need to expand the team.

Sam said this was bullshit.

I'm glad that most people don't trust mainstream media anymore to the point people would rather flock to alternative news sources. The next thing that needs to happen is that an unpozzed alternative media itself is established. We already all know that (((Hollywood))) is about as pozzed libshit kikeshit as it comes. Why not just create alternative media for the masses? I'm sure people miss actually manly actors and not every goddamn fucking role being filled with kikes and niggers.

This is it. Were you expecting more?

This

I should have specifically said that he did leave on his own terms by keeping his artistic integrity.

don't get caught in show biz bullshit, just keep making good work. Look at Patrice O'Neal. Because he had integrity people constantly hunt for new material of his even though he has been dead for years.

Or Conan. He got fucked by NBC but he kept his integrity and now he is doing even better.

MDE will never die. If AS canceled does that mean that someone else can pick it up? I really wonder what Colin Quinn and Jerry Seinfeld think of season one.

-

I think "Moms" was pretty good too. I want to hear charls talk more about quake.
I could be cool if they made short films or even feature length. I think they got the smarts and I think equipment is pretty cheap now. maybe they could get funding from the crowds?

Sam didn't leave on his own terms since he was in it from the start to have multiple seasons.

The "show biz bullshit" is getting the maximum amount of viewership for your brand. The mindset from the start should have been that WP was not going to last long at AS so what could be done with this current platform to build more viewers for a platform that doesn't involve television. Doing skits that involve making the AS execs look like retards, similar to the Jews Rock! skit but more pronounced, should have been priority, as well as shit talking television in general. The people that already follow MDE are always going to be there, stealing normies by exposing AS as trash won't.

It was a miracle it was allowed to air on broadcast television in the first place (being comedy that did not explicitly service liberal ideas/multiculturalism, but took a dispassionate logical stance). Taking a dispassionate logical stance on something is dangerous if you want to be on broadcast television, especially if the bored, masturbating audience sees it and starts to remember what good television was. Hopefully the very strong ratings and complete lack of innovative or funny competition will allow them to continue and make more episodes independently. It truly was the only ray of hope in a sea of shit. I for one do not buy cable and have only a cheap internet connection. I would buy as much MDE as could be made. I won't buy cable though because it's all trash now that MDE is no longer on the air. I need to buy their book.

i think they allowed MDE to have a show because they thought Sam and Company were being ironic edgelords teehee XD

Then they found out that MDE really is right-wing and redpill so they SHUT IT DOWN.

Dude shut the fuck up

Kill yourself. Next you'll be shouting down a Ben Garrison thread, or rant about Moonman.

God damn how has nobody else noticed this yet?

this is the most impressive physique i have ever seen

lol irony.

Jewish mod is bumplocking/deleting any threads that are not pro-trump!!
example

Board logs can be found here
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

See related for full understanding

8ch. pl/pol/res/25508.htm

I WILL GET BANNED FOR SAYING THIS!!!!!!

hi sam do a video with styx

Never watched their youtube shit. It may be ok. World Peace was utterly unfunny.
Fucking. Garbage.

Maybe initially, but he's cucked out hard these days, self hating white man, shat on trump every step of the way, fuck Conan the Cuck.

I would actually give him as much money as I possibly could if he opened a kikestarter for it. Kind of like his last super successful kikestarter project.

Conan isn't white, he's a jew.

No, the show was very shit. Hyde's type of comedy is purposefully shit, and that's part of why it's cancelled. What I don't understand is how the Tim and Eric purposefully shit types gained such a following.

Hyde should just keep on being a troll, he excels at it.

no, you just have shit taste.
no, it was cancelled solely because of its bad goy politics, dipshit. even adult swim admits to that being the reasoning behind the cancellation.

God damn, fanboys are the worst in every area.

Trips of truth.
Get lost, Hyde. You're just a fucking con man

(Heil'd)
I'm not a huge follower of MDE, like I stated earlier, but I watched World Peace, and I've seen more Tim and Eric than I care to admit. World Peace was shitty in a more mocking satirical way, while Tim and Eric do it to be ironic hipsters, "Think our stuff is funny? Great. Think our stuff sucks? You obviously don't get it's brilliance." Its how they deflect criticism, and they at least used to had an army of internet faggots to back them up.

Another thing is that World Peace seemed to have points to make in most of their sketches, even if they were only very rarely funny. Tim and Eric is, "LOL RANDUMB! Aren't we witty and creative? Did you see our B list celebrity guest star?"

Right wing shit is still shit.

Ive never heard anyone ever say praise kek out loud.

This just reinforces that all of the mainstream media has to die and cannot die fast enough. Shills keep asking "why are there no right wing artists" well this is why, they all get shut down by the jews.

he's irish are you retarded?

Good.
By suppressing right-wing humor, they are giving it just the energy it needs.
I was concerned that mainstream media was allowing this to grow too quickly, thus losing it's magic ju-ju, and this suppression is what the movement needs to absorb more power, instill more truth. Fuck the Jews!

Nah, fag. MDE's show was VOTED in a poll to be renewed on the AS website.

Every episode of MDE WP was fucking brilliant, artistic, and downright hilarious.

Them canceling WP is pure "he'll never work in this town again" shit.

So fuck off, Bernstein.

This is really fucking disappointing. Fuck‘s sake.

Sam's aight but I donated them a good amount of money and they never said thank you. MDE are the only content creators I've donated to who didn't bother to shoot even a quick "thanks dude" or whatever. I've also heard that they took a bunch of money for t-shirts and never delivered. Con men.

Kikes lost control and shut it down. This is what happens when bad goyim outjew the jew. Let the people involved get off the sinking ship (((AS))) before stronk colored women or jewesses crash the viewing audience with no survivors. Sam should go off and make a youtube channel in collaboration with the guy who does the daily shoah.

Oy vey Moshe this goy is getting too popular and all the bad eggs are starting to follow his example and take the ideology seriously. Well Mordechai controlled opposition is usually easy to buy off-didn't tou hear what I said Moshe? We have to shut them down before they shut us down.

the two arent mutually exclusive. My surname is irish and it is fucking painful how often i see it attached to kikes in showbiz/msm

I think we all knew the show was living on borrowed time. It gave us a few laughs. It triggered a few Liberals. And maybe it got a few worthless stoners to actually think about things. Can't complain too hard.

Fuck off Brett Gelman

That's funny. I got a thanks from a donation and my t-shirt came.

He's half jewish.

Let's just boycott AS and everyone who advertises on AS. And maybe Sam Hyde can Hyde the bernstain.

What the fuck are you still watching TV for?

TV is a dying platform. MDE needs to keep spreading across the net. That is where all the kool kids are.

Uh….I think he's a natzee…maybe?

thread theme btw

We need a .webm of this. I'm thinking this was too high, modern art for AS, though I am surprised the executives didn't ask Hyde to lay off 4chan for a while.

ITS THE COHENS

no really it is the cohens, not the meme but them.

Specifically, David X.Cohen,Betty Cohen and Joel Cohen. They are responsible for alot of the output of cartoon media today.

Together they are responsible directly and indirectly for putting on most of this humour based cultural deprecation on display today.

Moot's mom's last name is also cohen.

In the illuminati familial child abuse is common, now take the fact that betty runs cartoon network.

In Johnny Bravo a little girl called suzy (an allegory and spitting image of betty cohen) consistently seeks approval and a relationship with an older man.

Do you know when young girls seek out adoration in inappropriate ways from men it frequently turns out that they have been sexually abused?

In the illuminati pedophilia and incest are considered to be forms of love and people are extolled from the group if they cannot accept it.

Sam may be part jewish, but do you know why jewish people are often redpilled?

Many jews despise the illuminati and their mechanations, but are forced into accepting them. Like the freemasons protected anti monarchists etc, it protected and protects jews.

In masonry and the illuminati everything comes with a cost attached. Such as the nickelodeon executives getting their dicks sucked to put actors and show on air, rappers doing the same thing to put out records like lupe fiasco.

How evil are the illuminati? How does MDE get cancelled but Mr Pickles get another series, that should answer it all.

Sam barely even posts there anymore. He mostly posts on Twitter now.

What a (((cohencidence))).

You gotta realise that those redditors aren't actually that familiar with Sam and mostly only heard about him from World Peace.
If they saw any of his older work they'd fucking hate him.

>>>/reddit/

He's Irish, so obviously Irish.

He's a paler shade of white and ginger with freckles for fucksake, he's so Irish that people could mistake him for a leprechaun.

Dude you clearly know fucking nothing about MDE, they're not the Tim and Eric brand of comedy.

wew, erased my reply to that other post
If you want to buy Sam's book you should do it quickly, there's like 400 copies left.

What is MDE's other stuff like, actually?
I've never seen anything other than WP.

More like a vlog but with the occasional comedy sketch or videos where he does shit like go out and troll liberals, video related

His live trolling is always good.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Absolutely hilarious, their Ted X talk is generally considered to be their Magnum Opus.
My only problem is that Sam uploads way too much vlog shit on the MDE channel.
Embed related is one of the trailers for Ideas Man. Fuck, the music in MDE's videos are so good.

Sam's vlogs aren't really MDE, their site has all their "official" sketches listed.
mde.tv/videos/

He needs to lift to maximize his aesthetics.

I wonder what the kikes would have labelled the show if they didn't have their alt right bogeymen label. Their bullhorn alt right label just condenses muh racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. into one term

Bernistein finally hunted a nazi, dad must be pround of him.

wtf is this show even about? I watched a couple of clips on youtube and what? it's like some ironic post-ironic-post-ironic shit.

Also, here's a parody of libshit humour Sam did years ago.

His dad didn't fly so good.

gotta love them blacklists

Die you faggot, we decide what an eceleb is. not nigger mods

The entire show is meant to appear as a random looking show, meanwhile it crams redpills and subliminal messages down your throat

sam hyde is a kike himself. who the fuck wants to pay $40+ for a black and white book full of bullshit? Sam Hyde paid less than a penny per page to produce his bullshit book, which is about $7 per book if you do the math. He's charging about $34 plus shipping. You do the math and see what he learned from the kikes at adult swim.

Like I said, that one was a work of art. I like the one with Hey Moon better than the original though, seems to fit the scene better.

Gelman please leave

check out his new channel, bois:

youtube.com/channel/UCfUaZ8Ra7m7BqUEACv2jySw/videos

quality content

I'm not a fan of world peace but this bit is fucking great. It's almost cloase to being an actual buzzfeed video

I like the copkiller version just for being original intent and minor reasons like the lip sync looking better.

In reality you just look stupid to everybody

Here's a thought…
Call up the network, call them niggers and tell them to put it back on?

Cartoon network is and always was shit

No, they're not doing it for some hipster chic. They're just doing it to be funny you autist

God, these cucks are fucking annoying.

I kind of agree, but you are disregarding how they pushed the overton window, someone has to be a trailblazer and WP could inspire tons of new non-leftie alternative comedy. Also, I liked the production value. Though I don't watch the Eric Andre shit it could be AS production or something.

Did Sam's cup say "Coal burner?"

Let em know how you've gone to completely ignoring their network once again @ AS.com's contact us page.

Exactly why Jewish Hitler gassed 20 quatrillion and simultaneously had them in his ranks.

There;s an influx of people due to this news. They're absolute trash. Been browsing the plebbit fo ra few months now (fan since 2013) and it's usually nothing like this.

GIVE US A SIGN SAMMY
SHOW US WHO'S NEXT ON THE """LIST"""=

I knew when I was watching this it was gonna be somethgin i'd remember for years and years.. it already feels like it happened 5 years ago for some werid reason.

Murdoch, if you're reading this, have FX pick up MDE!

INFOWARS SHOULD PICK UP MDE

Lol, it definitely is, obvious to anyone in the know. Still funny how well they flew under the radar.

Lol, like what?

nigger calling the nigger a nigger

He seems to be moving that to HydeWars

Can't they use kickstarter to fund more episodes?

Amazing, we get shoveled shit tons of leftie bullshit all day, but one, just one fucking vaguely right wing show (and the show only rarely ever showed any sort of right lean) and there's a controversy. Why do I have the nagging suspicion this is all related to that Buzzfeed faggot crying to daddy about getting his fee fees hurt.

Dude, fuck Mr. Pickles, even this bullshit got two seasons.

Into the bogerino you go lad

9635 seems like a random number. This "Jewish gematria" stuff is overused hard lately.

TOO DEEP, BUT I'M CRYING ANYWAY, WHY!?!?!?

Cool. I didn't know Adult Swim prophesied the coming of Stefan Molyneux.

No need for damage control, Sam. Just say thank you.

crossdressing [blurred, looks like "cum"]-addict

But who was video?

Not surprised, tbh. Although Charls seems like he fits the bill better.

do libshits lack the ability to notice deeper meaning in things

because holy shit adult swim is showing gundam unicorn

literally about space kikes trying to shut down space wikileaks
also zeon did nothing wrong

the feddy goyim even tells the space kikes to get fucked in the end

gas the colonies space war now

you know it's a joke, right?

what was your first clue?

Just found this image guys, think its true? is he a complete degenerate?

It's a hoax m8

GET ON ANOTHER NETWORK FFS

MDE got 1 million viewers for every new show. Any startup network would be lucky to sign them. Sam and the gang should backchannel that while they countersignal (((AdultSwim))).

it's a proven fake, made by some butthurt user on 4chan /r9k/

Holy shit….

Proven how?

Oh look….that kike imkampfy bumplocked this thread AGAIN.

I have to test that.

bumpalump

All of the images of him are clipped from older MDE videos and the email address doesn't exist.

also that tripfag is notorious for lying on /r9k/.

Speaking of Stefan, have you seen the thumbnails/titles for some of his newer videos?
Funny shit

Also have a dumb meme

vid.me/Sefy is the video. I do not have a webm at this time.

Special pleading