The Black Sun - what does it mean?

I thought this might be an interesting subject. For all the prevalence of the image we have nothing tangible with which to explain it away. It persists however, and is a very fascinating symbol.

My opinions and theories vary greatly. Sometimes I feel it might depict what the Holy Grail is, or to hint more clearly at what Lao Tzu spoke of in Tao Te Ching. "Thirty wheels joined at the hub/absence makes the cart work" and so forth. In this interpretation the Black Sun is a visual depiction or meme of an internal constitution of an achived Aryan man. For obvious reasons of length and references I can't go too deeply into this.

Linked to the above however is the notion that the Black Sun is the "birthplace" of the Aryan soul, which may simply mean that incomprehensible void or substrata of the Mind/Body (race) that gives birth to a persons individuality, self consciousness and personality. It would then signify the "noble Mother" so to speak, and perhaps an internal division between the common man and the twice-born by predestination or other basically incomprehensible process. It was used by the SS and occultists in the Reich rather than the Heer or similar. This ties in with the Holy Grail notion and the knights who are called to find it.

On a more basic level, it may depict an actual solar eclipse. Perhaps an eclipse that lasted for a very, very long time and resulted in the differentiation of the races due to environmental pressures of darkness and cold, or just plain theological horror.

It may even be a "simple" depiction of Creation as such, and on a lower level a social order.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=7A5C82C588648CF0A3EC184755E857E0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6bE5uvSA9s
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Black_Sun_2.svg
youtube.com/watch?v=-NKUqqD3Uuk
crystalinks.com/draco.html
lsa.umich.edu/slavic/dept/WebBasedLanguage/Polish/Culture/Marzanna.htm
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-s-aim-observes-early-noctilucent-ice-clouds-over-antarctica
mixtape.moe/
youtube.com/user/mindandmagick
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Black Sun is visible to shamans. I saw it myself the other day. Don't look directly at the sun; don't look indirectly at the sun; but when you notice the sun out of the corner of your eye, it will seem to flicker between unthinkable brightness and total darkness. It's like when you close your eyes and and pay attention to the signals generated by your optic nerve. The Black Sun is a spiritual symbol for sure, but you can also perceive it with your own eyes, it's an emergent phenomenon of humanity's optical apparatus.

We took our Oaths when we were young.

The beta waves were our indoctrination. Columns in formations, rallies, clicking of boots and the barking of orders.

Yes ..We were programmed well.

Ah, I remember this from my childhood.

I really don't want to go in that direction, but the sun of today doesn't seem like the sun that once was. Much harsher.

The darkness before the Don.

It's the grand order of the universe. Think of the arms of a galaxy spinning.

the black sun is an astronomical event.

I've heard such things from other people as well. Extension through time changes individual perception of time, but things in the external world change alongside us. I would recommend you look into the spiritual mythology surrounding Saturn. I've seen a lot of high-consciousness people thinking and talking about Saturn/Chronos as this year draws to a close. In my estimation Wotan is rearing his head again in a big way.

You notice the middle of the black sun looks like a wheel. Like most Indo-European civilizations, the wheel is a central motif in symbology, among the swastika and the monad's dot in circle. It generally means life in both the spiritual and material senses. We see the 24 spoke wheel on the Indian flag for example, as the Buddha (a brahmana, by the way, I.e. no Dravidian blood) explains it as the 12 pains of life and the 12 aspects of dharma. However, the black sun has only 12 spokes. I don't get the symbolism of the outer ring or the kinks in the spokes either. I'll need to look more into it.

The sun is a conductor of light - like there exists conductors of electricity. At its center is the point where there is the most inertia. Look up the word if you don't know what it means.

Light is the product of currents around the inertial point. Eventually the attraction of the inertia cannot hold onto material like it used to and it expands. Because that gas which expands also had a pull to it preventing some of the more intertial parts from coalescing, with their release the inertial parts will pull together even more and form a black hole.

The wheel of cyclical time is intrinsic to every non-Abrahamic religion. In the Semitic religions time is developed from the moment of Creation; is actualized in the present; and is headed for a future with a well-defined end point. Indo-European religion regards time as an eternal circle. In the most sophisticated examples, a feedback loop which is constantly iterating and improving on itself. This is a big part of why christcucks and LARPagans can't and won't leave each other alone on Holla Forums. Our differences are fundamental to our spiritual character. I agree with Christians that we're in an apocalypse, but I disagree that it's the end of history - we're passing through a period where some will die; some will reincarnate; and some will finally advance into a higher overall state of consciousness.

1) Emanation of all creation through perpendicular propagation of dimensions
2) Central seeking will of all individualized creation into conscious unification with all creation
Notice there are two circles. As there are two circles so there are two meaning. The universal and specific.
3) Emanation of individualized consciousness from central racial archtype
4) Central seeking unification of consciousness into a race mind
Overall Principles
5) Interacting axels within circle=unification of perpendicular individuation.
6) Lightning bolt axel rods = rune for victory / supremacy / achievement of will
7) The Center within Circle = The Monad = The One is All is One Principle

I thought the black sun was just a focal point for concentration. In which case, it's basically an expression of pure order. Order, for it's own sake. I think in reality, the black sun is meant to be located at some point between the Earth and the Sun? I think it's something like, the Earth has an elliptical orbit around the Sun so its orbit actually has two focal points. The black sun is merely the second one, the alternate one. The primary one (no, I don't know which one that is) being the one that's used… more commonly.

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING
The esoteric fags are going to lie to you because they read some anti-Nazi propaganda or some freaks who became famous for being "esoteric hitlerists".

The truth is it's the galactic center of our solor system in which a supposed second sun revolves around our Sun in a binary system. Inbetween is the unchanging center, the source of order in our system

>assuming there's one real truth and that this thread isn't full of valid interpretations

My dog is my friend. My dog is a mammal. These do not contradict each other, both are true.
What I'm trying to point out is that both answers can be correct.

relativist kikes get out

Materialist kikes get out!

You are both right and wrong.

A is always A. In other words as above so below. There is only one "truth" but it is replicated in everything regardless of scale.

Light, like all 'movement', is the loss of inertia. Yes, maximized order. The black sun says darkness is the most orderly. The Abaraham says Light is the most orderly.

Light comes from the ordered, like radiation.

Abraham says that the effect, the entropy, is the order - where Pagans say the ordered is the order and what is shed off is a pittance of 'order' if you may call it that - as if a crumb were the most orderly when it fell from a cracker - or a minute piece of metal attaching to a magnet were the most orderly instead of the magnet itself.

What the crumb and the minute metal demonstrate is the effect of chaos, usually arisen out of the conflict of a greater order smashing against a lesser one and causing the latter to succumb.

When the Jew amplifies 'Truth' and (((Knowledge))), they are trying to make you become orderly and predictable. Kekism is the antithesis of that - all 'order' arises out of a chaotic choosing of digits, instead of attempting to create chaos out of a presumed order - their (((Talmud))) - God's Word.

Jews' relationship with God is different than that of Christian. A Jew has no hell. Their so-called hell is actually a 'cleansing process', where the Christian hell is 'eternal punishment' and heaven a 'eternal reward'. A Jew may commit any number of sins and it will be 'cleaned' after death, just because it is the chosen. The Jew has precisely and absolutely no commitment to human(ist) principles and may lie or pretend to use/follow them for whatever aims.

The beauty of indo-europeanism is that it encourages many interpretations while also self-regulating through constant introspective (i.e. what we're doing here). The disagreement in the 16th century B.C. of the place of dualism and metaphor within the greater indo-european theology caused a massive schism between the Persians and the Indians that would completely mar any lesser religion in sectarian war, but the two peoples not only tolerated but also engaged trade with one another out of mutual respect. In this way, the indo-european religion could be seen as the first application of the power of memetics to create a common ground where civilization could be built.

Creative destruction coalesced.

Without actually looking into the mysticism behind it, I've always associated the Black Sun with a total eclipse - the most spiritual astronomical event we can witness, in my opinion.

In Kekism, we are gods. Not purposeful gods who do things according to a plan, but gods who grow out of the seeds from which we were born in order to emanate higher levels of order into a chaotic world.

Unless it was all passed down through Atlantis…

Another interpretation I have absolutely no quarrel with. Though, I do want to argue, I can see the Black Sun on any clear day. Your interpretation is limited to a particular astronomical conjunction, and is therefore more rare, though also more arguably special.

i am from eastern europe and over here its a panslavic symbol, nothing else, its a symbol that calls for unity of slavs into a slav megastate to rekt the non-slav world
panslavism is a fringe movement tho

now, for the actual spiritual meaning, i think it is also slavic in nature, you can find swastika and similar symbols on old slav stuff, and the whole "spirit of the people" as well as antisemitism came from eastern europe, protocols of the learned elders of zion, which inspired the whole nazi movement, was from here

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who had this. I would always see green/red splotchs and target patterns.

Truth is relative guys

Daily Reminder: Esoteric Hermetic Homosexual Alt-Right anime-pedos are a gate keeper group, they hang out, they want to destroy White Nationalism, and they run this board.

See:

And son on…

Don't give your opinion anymore.

Slavs have ancient Aryan traditions but your research is lazy and you're talking out of your ass.

where the sun gets its energy and how infinity was created. or you can follow jewish science.

When did the black sun symbol created?

It's also a very natural geometric shape.

I see colorful sparkles which resolve into geometric patterns when I'm sober enough to not just collapse into unconsciousness.

The aether.

I cannot unsee this.

Such a shame it's meaning has been lost, we can only hope to rediscover it for ourselves.

IMO, the Black Sun is the safest symbol we can roll with at this point. Normalfags recognize the Swastika and hate it. But apart from antifa, who even knows what the Black Sun is on sight? The only people who understands what it means, is either a friend, or an enemy. No noralfag even knows what they are in the presence of anymore.

Okay, What is the Holy Grail?

"…the Stone fallen from the Crown of Lucifer, broken in his stellar combat."

I can't stop drawing it everywhere, on everything I draw this symbol. I've come up with many variations at this point.

Naice.

Almost looks like lightning bolts in pic 2.

i am not talking out of my ass

i dont know what this sign means to western larpers, but this is a symbol of panslavism
some slavs even still kept it in their national dress

back in the day slavs used to put that sign on their graves and they also used to draw other similar runes (pictured in this post anti-lightingstrike rune), which they believed protected them from lighting strikes

its very similar to other pre-christian european tribes (like celts, nords, greeks)
perun is the all-god, chief god and creator of everything, and also god of lighting
images of perun are very similar to images of odin and zeus
word for one is 'odin' in most slavic languages
priests and religion itself is very druidic, a common theme before christianity

tl;dr ITS A SLAVIC SYMBOL

I mean pic 1

Dunno, looks cool though. Prob something to do with the sun and the 12 months of the year, and how life is a cycle.

You don't even know what it means to slavs you fucking poser. You're god damn stupid and talking out of your ass again.

STFU!

What you're showing has 6 sides. It's not even the same symbol. The 8 has to do with the seasons because there is eight changes in the year. I dont know what 6 is. Odin was not a lightening God, and has an actual presence in the world as keeper of the ruins (law, poetry, magic). Zues and Perun are both bastardizations rip offed from earlier Aryan tribes like Indra…. just representing forces of nature.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU PLEBS what the black sun fucking means

and you're too fucking stupid to try and research it. Look at this stupid responses in this thread. None of you are worth my time anymore. This site is for 4channers

YOU PREFER FRINGE BETA HOMOS BE YOUR RESEARCH TEAM Holla Forums? THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF

You insult me.

No retard, its called kolovrat, not "black sun" and it is a Slavic symbol found on Slavic national wear and pre-Christian graves. It is a symbol of Perun, Slavic chief god and also a god of lighting.
Hitler bastardized that and swastika from the Slavs, just like he learned antisemitism from "protocols of the learned elders of zion", a Slavic literary work from where zionist occupational government comes from.

Source: ethno museums all over eastern Europe.

Today it is primarily worn as a pendant by Slavic pagans and chicks who are into heavy metal here. Type "kolovrat ogrlica" into google and use google translate from there on, I'm out.

You modern Holla Forums4chan cunts are trash. There is no reason to even bother looking.

MORON! One symbol has 8, the other 6.
More of your Communist education coming through. The Swastika came from his church and was an ancient Germanic symbol too (as well as other white peoples). The Protocols are obviously a Christian priests memeing more power to the Jew because it reads like a fucking Christian psychosis dreaming about the "anti-Christ" which isn't a Jewish belief. The Jew obviously offended at first saw it was a good plan.
The Orthodoxy's contribution to World Zionism.

You type like you're from facebook and your shit's all retarded

There is no facebook type. Stop trying to fit in so hard

Slavs didn't invent the swastika or antisemitism, lad.

don't know, don't care

lel, don't forget sinead

Is Senead pro-homo-pedo-esoteric and Alt-Right?

PROOF:

Esoteric Hermetic Homosexual Alt-Right anime-pedos are a gate keeper group, they hang out, they want to destroy White Nationalism, and they run this board.

See:

Wait a second, what is wrong with 'esoteric'? Right now I am at the crossroads here, but I think spirituality is extremely important. I study physics at the university and everything, but still I think that spiritualism is as essential to human existence as the search for answers. It is what motivates people, what propels them forward, the reason some are capable of self sacrifice and absolute dedication…

I realize just how shitty it is to believe in something wrong, whether it is 'turning the other cheek' or 'all equal multiculti' todays religion and so on, but believing in nothing might be just as bad or even worse, for why the fuck would you wake up every day then?

I'm fond of it because of its many meanings, and also admittedly because what a huge portion of our users are Sun Wheel Magicians.

Could there be a better emblem for us?

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=7A5C82C588648CF0A3EC184755E857E0

Hey fellow slav, hohol who voted for trump here

I noticed this through my family and other slavs, but im curious if you noticed it too? Despite being often heavily orthodox Christian, it seems like slavs are very superstitious, about small random things. Borderline ritualistic, think knocking on wood but more expansive.

Example:
-mom flips a shit when i whistle in the house, says it means we'll lose money (no kikery in my maternal line)
-whenever a family member is literally all packed and gathered/dressed to go on vacation/business trip, we all have to sit down and stay silent for several seconds before heading out the door or its bad luck

It is believed to make us more psychic but I can't see how is it possible.

Slavs are low IQ. alcoholic scum and should be killed, thank Hitler for killing more slavs than jews.

And yet without us you wouldnt have your silly little symbol.
Slav literature is world renown, Slav science put them first into space, Slav culture is the only one uncucked today, Slav military might put an end to the Third Reich, Mongols, Ottomans, Teutonics, Napoleon, and every other thing there is.
Slavs are perfectly fine and peaceful people, even when NATO is desperately trying to encircle them for absolutely no reason, or pushing out cold war propaganda for ~100 years now.

Funny how quickly this topic was derailed with the equivalent of >slavs >white shitposting.

Alright, I thought a lot of you already knew it that sun is not visible from outer space. Nor any star or anything that doesn't involve gross matter. Black sun came from that, it's there it exists, but you can't see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
This professor was pushed out of universities by elites, because he was talking too much truth he lost his job. At that time when video was recorded he was living in his car.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6bE5uvSA9s

My great grandfather was a ukranian who was supported by Nazis to fight the soviets

Nice D/C kike

I would be interested to know if this only occurs in light-eyed (i.e. Aryan-descended) people. I have light blue eyes and I know of this phenomenon, perhaps in the same way one somehow intrinsically knows of a previous life never lived. It would not surprise me if it has a direct racial linkage, for our bright eyes aren't accustomed to constant harsh sunlight and this would likely have physical, tangible effects.

I am glad my country dodged a bullet.

t. Anglo-Aussie

lol, I live in white people zone in your retarded second pic, I see your brain dead inbred behavior first hand. And still with your might you can't compete with western lifestyle, borderline 3rd world mongrel. May ISIS have many beheadings of your kind and your daughters raped.

Two days.

We're not out of the woods yet m8, there's still a yellow peril over that sea and it's more numerous than ever.

hahaha, alcoholic bum, go work in your construction site and fight over your 300 euro worth of money with your fellow inbreds haha

Saturn is the kike god Satan, he performed the first circumcision on his father Ouranos and then circumcised his children so they would not turn against him. Do not believe saturn/moloch's lies.

Where does this meme come from? Yes, Slavic scum, unskilled, uneducated, lowest of the low and criminal convicts sure do live worse because Slavs do not have any kind of social or welfare system.
But this is the stark beauty of the Slavic system. We do not have welfare. Our doctors, engineers, military officers etc, they all live much better then your quality people, because they do not have enrichment studies tax to pay for the rest of you.

Your 50's cold war propaganda really needs a reality check, Moscow is the city with the most US dollars millionaires in the world after all.
Slavs are not poor, in fact the rest of you cry how you want the Slavic system, the free market, a state that doesnt tax 80% of your income to pay for its niggers and minorities.

Hell even with your perceived greater wealth, there are not enough money in this world to heal your off the charts liberalism, faggotry, feminism, muslim mayors and nigger kings that rule over you.

Well Jew PM poll is low so probably he will get sack soon.

They don't believe in the Anti-Christ, but they do believe in the Messiah who they are still waiting for.

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." - John 5:43, KJV.

Jesus appears to have hinted in the New Testament that the Jews of today will welcome the Anti-Christ

Checked

ups

use this version, it's a perfect replica of the Wewelsburg mosaic, i.e. the source of the Black Sun design altogether

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Black_Sun_2.svg

shoo shoo evil spirit

What is wrong with id?

All this autism.

I've been told it is more correctly called, the "Hidden Sun" and it is what others call the Second Sun," which is what those who master meditation can "see" in their mind…the inner sun that, if you gaze into it, can show visions of the future or connect you with the Akashic records, or God, etc.

This is just what I've been told, I'm no expert in any of this.

The Black Center is the symbolic form of the Higher Gravity/providential causality.

Isn't that the centre of galaxy or black hole?

The oldest Swastika ever found was etched into a mammoth bone & over 12,000 years old.

Where is it founded in?

Why do jews hate Slavs SO MUCH?

you fucking undernieger
you worthless jamal
this effect has absolutely nothing to do with paying attention to nerves (you faggot) and more to do with overstressed eyes

shut
the
fuck
up

Danny Wilten - Black Hole Son

youtube.com/watch?v=-NKUqqD3Uuk

The black hole sun is related to the orion nebula. Danny was on Red Ice.

I don't recall, it was either Northern Europe or Russia, as it sticks in my head.

Jews hate anyone superior to them, which is almost everyone.

I modelled this and got it when shapeways had a sale last year.

Meme magic, GATE threads and pizzagate ect. are all connected to an emergence of spirituality.

Death and destruction

So what you're saying is that a black sun is a black hole?

Yes, but applied to events as well as space. It's a symbol of the immutability of Law and the fortunateness of that.

No, the black sun is the gravitational mesh of the star, the hidden cohering physics of it. An occult star.

So I don't suppose Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun would have anything to do with this as well? I know the Black Sun is an old occultic symbol, i'm asking if Soundgarden knows whats up.

One cannot be a Christian and hold value to pagan occult symbols.

christcuck plz

The Black Sun is God.

yes

There's alot of spoopy subliminal shit hidden in the entire Superunknown album. Cornell before he was cucked by audioslave, hinted at 9/11 and the WTC towers falling in the song "Limo Wreck". The song "4th of July" has a nuclear war apocalyptic vibe going for it.

I lost respect for Chris Cornell after he got brainwashed by liberal dickmuncher Tom Morello and decided to play for Obama's 2013 inauguration.

this

nice nonrelevant D&C you've got there

She's just bolting words on to make it look like she has a point. Don't give these people the effort of real replies. Look at the formatting.

Here's an interpretation you've likely never heard before: it's a CHRISTIAN symbol. It was invented by Heinrich Himmler for Wewelsburg Castle, headquarters of the SS. The symbol did not exist beforehand; it does not have some kind of long pagan background.

Himmler modeled the SS after the Teutonic Knights. He envisioned the SS as a new Christian religious order. SS men were required to swear to their belief in a singular all-powerful God (i.e. they all had to be monotheists, not polytheists). Most SS members were in fact Protestants or Catholics.

The central symbol in this graphic, the sun, represents Christ, who is called "the Sun of righteousness" in the Bible. The twelve rays represent the twelve apostles. According to National Socialism, Christ and his apostles were Aryans, not Jews. Jesus was seen as the first fighter against the Jewish world domination and the forerunner of Adolf Hitler. Hitler himself once called Jesus "the greatest Aryan hero."

The rest of the symbol is obviously built upon both the swastika and the cross i.e. a combination of Germanism with Christianity (positive Christianity).

Beneath the floor where the so-called "Black Sun" symbol is located, there was a circular grotto with a stone table and twelve chairs arranged around its wall. This grotto was meant to be a meeting place for Himmler and his top SS men, imitating King Arthur and his knights of round table, which, again, is a Christian story, not a pagan one.

Atheism and paganism were despised in National Socialism. Of course most people have been too brainwashed by (((them))) to understand that.

feels good man, I am tuning

substantia nigra
schoepenhauer
racial awakening

[Overcoming] the Will.

or perhaps rediscovering the will

this is the symbol of thor imo.
did you know electricity was known but been kept secret amoung some families.
the white sun means fire and hotness and the black sun power and jugement.
the symbol itself could be anything related to this. the smallest element of potential or noble energy; two nested cylinders or spheres in tension; a magnet…
when seeing this, I always think about threatening thunderbolts that can fall down at any place any moment without any warning.

translated to :
YOU HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE AND THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE

Arrogant cunts like you are what makes browsing nu/pol/ so exhausting.

BRETHREN! I have tuned, and I have been touched by kek. I am certain of his presence and benevolence. We shall be blessed once again. Shadilay! Believe in him, for he shall believe in you.

As an observation, sennheiser's hd 800 seems to be using a black sun as part of the driver design of that headphone.

As an observation, sennheiser's hd 800 seems to be using a black sun as part of the driver design of that headphone.

Truth is objective. A will always be A. A chair will always be a chair.

How that truth is perceived is a different story altogether.

The truth can not be anything other than itself. It is immutable, eternal, realistic, and transcendental. Any attempt to define it otherwise is a lie.

Honestly, I think Himmler just doodled it once and thought "woah that looks pretty kickass, totally putting that in my castle's floor!".
Just my 2 cents tho

I know. I forgot the ">". I was quoting assholes on here who want to make shit up. I already explained what the black sun means:

Like this asshole

That's a shill. The only other time I've 'nigger_ass.jpg' posted was a blatant shill who didn't know what IDs were.

I only say that because I remember looking into it a while back and didn't find any instances of the exact Black Sun symbol from before it appeared in Wewelsburg Castle. Only did a cursory look though. Definitely some interesting stuff

The black sun represents the sun before the current one, saturn. The anti-sun, vril… etc.

The reason is that longer hair allows for nominal increase in air pressure variation detection. There were tests on US commandos with and without long hair and the long hairs had better detection while asleep and better overall awareness in high perception excersizes in natural environments.

The difference was small but recordable.

Not really, have you ever tried to draw it?

The black sun is just a symbol representing the months of the year, it is comprised of several runes each representing a season or something

This past summer I experienced 21+ hours of sun a day and was awake for 20 hours each day for several days due to my job I had minimal food as well. Every time I shut my eyes I would see the black sun. When I would finally sleep the image was so powerful I felt as if I was riding on one of the spokes and it would carry me to sleep. First pic related

I draw variations too.

My last drawing pictured, I drew it one evening and fell asleep right after. The next day when I walked to work I saw the last pic on the cement. Freaked me out and still does.

You might want to ask yourself "does this seem crazy?" If yes, "is there any logical or objective reason for how I feel?" If no, then chill the fuck out.

>>>/tumblr/

Nope. Brown eyes here and this happens to me too.

same here

Thats a good interpretation of the Black Sun.

Eerily familiar. When I was quite young, I had a rather unusual dream/experience with a snake-like figure that looked extremely similar. It appeared next to my bedside and called out my name. I stared into its eyes and became mesmerized, and the next thing I knew, I was floating away from my body (which sat staring cluelessly on my bed). So, you've piqued my interest: what are I looking at here?

Just a tought: The shape of the Black Sun brings to perpetual motion. Think Spengler, Ur-Symbol, ∞, and all of that. A longing for the infinite. Honestly, I have no idea what it means.

Just how autistic are you?

Very neat, user
Whats it made of?

I think it depicts LARPing and derailing anons focused on actual happenings.

The black sun or dark enlightenment is the ultimate mark of the rube. If you find anyone pushing this garbage, they're stupid, brainslugged, or a lizard.

its the untold sign from the unknown zodiac - vid very related

I don't know, but ever since I first saw Beetlejuice, I've always had a strange fascination with that weird worm thing. Maybe something about the stripes and snakelike shape.

You must be from the short bus. This is a good thread, but you're too stupid to see it. Either that or you're doing a bad job of de-railing it.

Twelve areas, just like in the Zodiac.

how about Draco

Intarasting: crystalinks.com/draco.html

and remember the "northern pole" (or whatever they call it) has been moving (this is why precession of the equinoxes happens), so the rotation of Draco is always different. Sometimes the Northern Pole is right on Draco's tail but at other times it is elsewhere. so, perhaps the black sun also points to a particular time in the cycle, not just to a particular constellation

I'm of the opinion that it isn't that significant.
It appears to simply be a Solar Wheel (see ) with 12 spokes for extra symbolism/larping.

The one guy who keeps saying he explained it has no idea. Any answer that doesnt take into account the flat earth is guaranteed incorrect.

10/10 got a good bellychuckle

or it is Draco, the ruler of the twelve houses, the 13th sign, the unspeakable one, the one who has given and who can take – the one that will call the old gods to return

It's just a Soundgarden song

Thread is good, autism is a constant everywhere. Either deal with it, leave, or become an hero.

i vote an hero

livestream pls

>>>/britpol/
you anons are fucking insufferable

It could represent duality and a never ending cycle of existence, similar to ouroboros: light and dark, the beginning and the end, life and death, creation and destruction, etc.

Kek

I've spent the past year keenly watching for meme magic-related threads, but I still I don't know where to start researching this myself. There's a whole world of disinfo out there to waste the newbie's time. It's calling to me again and again.

i always thought the oroboros represented the movement of the celestial pole - the great cycle. that would fit in with with the idea of Draco

see:

look at the pic you just posted. doesn't it look like a sylized version of Draco and the Celestial Pole's movement?

nothing ever tells you the full truth – and the ones that tell you the best truths usually also have the biggest poison-pill lies. its difficult, but you just have to look for the symbolism and try to see what overlaps. look for what everyone is pointing to, and ignore little particulars

(heiled)
I'd say all these symbols (black sun, ouroboros, swastika, kolovrat) are closely related, perhaps even representing the same divine and celestial objects, only different cultures' intepretations of it. Too bad many of the information about it has been destroyed over time or hidden from us, but thanks to the recent rediscoveries of Kek and meme magic I still believe one day soon we'll know the true meaning.

And won't that be great, when the other two choices are even more "Progressive" Globalists and Eco nut/Communist Fundamentalists?

back at you

yeah, idk. some say certain organizations have held on to the "true" meanings, but I'm always skeptical since you can never compare the different interpretations, and besides hermeneutics isn't really a science anyway so what would be your frame of reference?

Unless we found some ancient writings explicating these symbols, which is unlikely since it was all passed down orally (usually), then we'll probably never know. i guess we'll just have to come up with our own new meanings like we did with KEK

Filtered.

Our women look better than yours.

Putre Factio
Purification through death.
Alchemy.
Lead becomes gold.

moar plox

not for long

To raciallyawaken the sleeping beautyyour volk from her deathly slumber, simply kiss her on the lips.

Thoughts shape reality, user. It doesn't happen often, and I can't control it, but these sorts of insane coincidences have happened to me a handful of times over the past year and a half.

people are using it incorrectly, its the symbol of jarilo not degenerate stormfag tatoo tribal shit. Its also a gateway for Marzanna because of their brother and sister wife and husband dynamic.

lsa.umich.edu/slavic/dept/WebBasedLanguage/Polish/Culture/Marzanna.htm

trust me a bunch of anons on the last thread kept talking about deer skull spirits spooking the fuck out of them after overusing that symbol. I know animals dont respond to marzannas and jarilos representatives because it doesn't register on animals because they are nature itself.

I like it.

Yeah. just remember old Gods dont like it when their symbols get co-opted and their signs are changed to meet the needs of people with flickering lives.

Although people should have it in mind that Jarilo is a defender of the weak and helpless.

The black sun has two meanings.
The first is Ymir, slaughtered and rent asunder to create all we see.
The second is that of the primordial star that died countless years ago to forge all the atoms in our solar system heavier than Iron, in whos death was born the solar system.

Way to bring some sanity into the thread m8.

The sun is the void you cross when you raise the kundalini.

This user gets it

This place is getting so full of idiots I'm surprised this was posted.

I wish you spoiler that degenerate.

It means Red Ice shills are nearby.

tell me more. i like Red Ice, how are they shills?

Reported tbh.

It's polished bronze

No shit sherlock

Perhaps the Black Sun is representative of Odin's sacrifice to Mimir. The symbol does remind me of an eye, which if interpreted through the lens of Norse myth could represent sacrifice to attain higher knowledge (enlightenment).

some gay old rune

I'll say its something to do with the stars, like the pyramids and Sphinx are too. The ancients charted the stars throughout the year and the black sun represents that. It is both night and day (black=night, sun=day) and a wheel that forever turns. There are 12 holes/dashes in the center, one for each hour AM and PM which extends to the 12 arms, representing a month of the year.

Its a calendar, perhaps the first. When man first understood seasons and time, when man first transcended. It allowed man to understand the world, as everything works in accordance to time and season. Animals, crops, weather, shelter were all tied to the time of the year and thus tied also to mans survival. It also gave them a routine, familiarity. The unknown was now known and man could begin to structure their life around this calendar, beginning the long chain of progress to where we are today.

im pretty sure it happens to everyone

It does

Kek

I need one of those user. Post it on ebay or something and link it here.

10/10 would buy for christmas

Or post the design somewhere for me and I'll do it myself. Will also slide some coin your way for the effort, through whatever means you prefer, btc included.

it means the fbi are total faggots

Google "phosphene images"

The philosopher's stone was never really about gold, then it would be called the metallurgist's stone, wouldn't it?
The refinement of lead into gold requires purification through death.
In other words, one must pass through their shadow, bringing themselves to a whole, and taking the transformation of lead into gold upon themselves on a spiritual level. It's like the hero's journey on a more esoteric level. that's what the tool song 46-2 is actually referring to, maynard may be a cuck at times but that song in particular is poignant.

Sure, where is the best place to upload the stl?
Don't worry about sending shekels I'd like it if someone else had one made.

You're not thinking of the sun's barycenter are you?

The iceage is far from now, thousands of years away

Ymir, a giant in our mythology the world is made from, I don't understand where you get all your nonsense from, but it isn't the eddas or sagas.
I'm out
more "Odinism" hippie shit

13 - discarded

TL;DR, fucking cuckold cryptokike fest here on this board when it comes to anything "space" the final frontier. A quick skim of this thread and it's new age kikery as far as the eye can see.

So what does the Black Sun mean? It's a 3rd celestial object in our sky that's not visible to the naked eye and it causes eclipses. The Royal Astronomically Cucked Society has proof in the form of multiple documented sightings of the Sun and Moon both visible in the sky during a lunar eclipse.

Sorry Tor users can't upload images…

[https:/ /img.youtube.com/vi/auik4D1yIAY/mqdefault.jpg]
[https:/ /distillatio.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/green-lion-eating-the-sun.jpg]
[https:/ /petephoenix.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/rahu6.jpg]

Pic related: nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-s-aim-observes-early-noctilucent-ice-clouds-over-antarctica

Holy shit.

Whelp, I'm done.

You almost got me there, Mr. Spook

Wew.

After reading that, I imagine it as a cross-section of a light beam, facing head on.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Thank you, Winter-Chan!

Bumping

Just google "free file hosting site" and post the link here after you upload.

fuck off richard

mixtape.moe/

Mind and Magick is a good start if you want to start practicing meme magick or understand it. He also lists a 3 hour lecture that describes how magick works on the quantum level so it satisfies the need for scientific validation and curiosity.

I checked the 3 hour video on youtube to link it and it got removed again. When I finally found it the first time, it was only 3 days old. I'll upload it for you guys. It's something hot if it's taken down consistently so quickly.

youtube.com/user/mindandmagick

pomf

Here you are, lurkers.
Turns out someone had another uploaded, still uploaded mine anyway.

Amazing

The common center of mass of an orbital system, the IRL Overton Window

>>>/bmw/

I remember when this was one of the creepiest things I'd ever seen.

The internet was a mistake.

Should we insert Kek or is He something different?

bump for greenpilling the christcucks

So, I'm working on a new angle for unifying reality, consciousness, and paranormal occurrence. I was listening to an old Ufology conference presentation about crop circles and there was a sort of "throw-away" line about how the rate of appearance was correlated with solar cycles and specifically the solar maximum. That is, when the sun sheds the most amount of energy. The speculation from their research is that the mechanism of crop circle formation is some kind of atmospheric plasma event related to geomagnetic resonance. The places where crop circles form most often are noted for having similar geographic features including charge generating aquifers. Think of it like a very strange form of lightning strike.

So why does it produce strange patterns and images including coded messages? Because we are here. There is an electromagnetic component to our experienced consciousness, and perhaps it is that this energetic consciousness is the key. When you look at both transcendental esoteric traditions as well as the work of modern researchers such as John Keel and Dr Jacques Vallee, there is a clear link between energy and the existing world. When we pry apart reality to its basest components with science, it seems more and more that our concept of physicality is merely a poor representation of a vast interaction of energies. Hopefully you can begin to see where I'm going with this, because it is a whole lot of theory to cover and my ultimate point is that I want to start outlining how to collect data and design experiments. I think we are that close to solving it if we put together all of the work that has been done in the past.

So hold on to your hats, because consciousness and reality are both linked by the various expressions of energy. Electromagnetic radiation seems to be the most prominent, but the measure of thermal energy and others are also important. Keel's books lay out the links between electromagnetism and paranormal encounters quite well, including analysis of spectral correlations to energetic events. Now, what do humans, earth, and the sun have? EM fields, and consciousness. Animism has it, anything can be infused with consciousness if it has electromagnetic qualities. The universal EM field is the Akashic Record from which any individual EM field can instantaneously pull information due to entanglement and the faster than light (and therefore also beyond space-time itself) transfer of information. Jungian archetypes, Vedic transcendentalism, the paranormal. It's all real. Our fleshbrains are containers that store metadata about a specific instance of space-time in order to stream an individual consciousness from the conceptual consciousness and at the same time reality is being shaped by those individual manifestations of consciousness energy. It's all malleable within the sea of infinite possibility.

Fucking with your EM field even through meditation/autohypnosis essentially shifts your awareness from the metadata to the universal level. "Paranormal" events occur when someone enters into a high enough energy area to be forced into that higher state from which point they either have a complex hallucinatory experience and/or the clustered energy becomes shaped by the consciousness of the observer such that it enters into "existence" as a UFO, bigfoot, luminous orb, or whatever. It seems likely that such events can also be triggered by mass subconscious energy, which is how you end up with things like the Phoenix Lights.

Where does the sun come in, you might have stopped asking awhile ago in disgust. It has the properties necessary to host consciousness. We have consciousness. Our EM fields interact. Solar cycles impact our consciousnesses and reality directly, and the patterns in paranormal activity can be used as a way to sort the noise of everyday life from the overall data set. However, the reverse is then true as well. We can influence the sun. To put it quite simply, we can meme the sun into higher or lower activity. Possibly even as directly as creating solar flares. I think it is possible that some anomalous light phenomena are psychic manifestations from plants willing sunlight in the night.

The first religions weren't solar cults just because it's a big impressive fireball that makes shit grow, the sun might have directly interacted with early humans before complex symbolism and archetypal representations emerged. Essentially, instead of meeting any one of a vast cast of strange entities born from human imagination, they all had the sun talking in their heads because that was the limit of their experience. At the same time, solar worship would then result in changes in solar activity cycles. Praying for more sunshine for your crops should be effective, if done with enough power.

Getting the necessary power is where experimentation comes in. I think the German occultists of the early 1920s rediscovered a lot of this information and thus part of the reason why there was a revival of a solar symbol for religious purposes. If that all holds true, we can do the same today. Whatever ends up being the final shape of reality, meme magic is such a highly distilled form of esoteric theories that it works well enough when combined with the reach of the digital era.

If you want to feel like a crazy person, start looking up things like solar maximums and events like the Six-Day War, UFO flap years, the date of the "Arecibo Reply," and 9/11. Then just look at the cycle start and end years while comparing against the developments of geo-politics and such.

Polite sage for ultra-tinfoil tier posts

this is what it means

/fringe/ is the enemy of Holla Forums

Orion.
Nebula.
Vortex.

The illuminati symbol represents the same thing too.

The holy grail is what is beyond this universe, where god lies. In the past that was connected to a hypothetical black hole sun in the orion nebula, which is responsible for our creation.

God is literally the force from the black hole sun. And frankly, we don't know if it can consciously manipulate us in any way.

I also had a theory that if we were close to a black hole - then that would explain the lack of ayylmao interaction with us. The black hole has put humans "in utero".
Either we fall in, or we escape.

Of course, i may be completely off, I've barely began reading about past gods.

Shut the fuck up with your non-argument nigger.

/fringe/ is a stones throw away from Holla Forums. It's like our religious church, we're the throne.

That is not how you spell mental asylum

I don't know what it is about the sun, but I am drawn to this symbol. It reminds me of the mandelas that Jung talked about. He talked about them VERY extensively and I could do even touching on it no justice. But I considered perhaps, maybe this is a mandela of the white races? European races?

This is the weirdest shitpost I've ever seen.

No /fringe/ is how the Jews keep Holla Forums away from becoming Overmen. It's spiritualist trappings.

Idk, but I showed it to my friend and he told me that it looks like a mega-Swastika

If you think this is weird check this shit out.

Are we really fighting over this when our ((enemy)) is preparing for war??? Yes slavs are sorta the most niggerish of whites but they do have there amazing positives like there courage and will to fight. Also there intelligents. Who fucking cares whos better.

If your white your right.

It's a metaphor for the un-seen light that sustains our souls.

It means that KEK is your lord saviour, your light in the darkness and the darkness for your enemies. You either take a knee to KEK or condemn the remainder of your life to the normie class where you spend your days as a pleb wage cucking your way in the jews world.

The black sun is for you and for all of us a gift from KEK. It's a prised possession that we keep close to our hearts. In times of need it is the source of will and endurance and in times of sadness it's the comfort from above, in times of joy it's a reminder for us to never forget our earthly duty to meme.

This thread has been sliding shit for nearly a month now and done nothing. This is a perfect example of what 'the black sun' is

It is the blinding eternity of good things.
In light of modern astronomical knowledge, it is also a symbol for expansion to countless stars in all directions.

anti white detected