I just watched this and must admit it was pretty /kino/What are lörs opinions...

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

I just watched this and must admit it was pretty /kino/

What are lörs opinions about this movie?

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

it was shits

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Tbh i liked it, pure focus on action, no bullshit with the story and dialogue. Not to mention the pretty innovative first person camera

Overall i gotta say it was pretty good

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Anyone telling you it's shit was expecting too much from it.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

made me nauseous. I don't know how Lörs feels

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

I liked it. Wikus van de Merwe is a cool guy.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

tbh the beginning chase scenes made me nonusers too, i just think that they tried too hard with head bobbing

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

This was the best action movie of the past 10 years, and probably makes my top 20.
I say that without a hint of sarcasm, and I dare someone to prove me otherwise.

Liam Price
Liam Price

gimmick meme flick that gets old 5 minutes in

Ethan White
Ethan White

Some awesome stunts and action. The FPS perspective will definitely turn some people off of it.

Both Raid 1 and 2 are better.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Just a really fun movie. I thought the first person thing would get old but they made it work.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

The action was shit, the gimmick didn't work, the story is the most cookie cutter piece of shit ever, the characters are dull, and the soundtrack/score are autistic, enough said.

What's with numale's obsession with autistically fast paced action anyway? They should've taken it slow like the Doom movie, that's how you make an FPS gimmick works effectively.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

I loved the movie and it's pacing. Not every action movie needs to have 90% exposition with 10% action scenes like Tarantino films.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Does Cucktin even direct action flicks? What about Die Hard? Hardcuck Henry has no suspense.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

cuck cuck cuck cuck
are you a fucking chicken

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

He did Kill Bill and Death Proof. You're right that Hardcore Henry doesn't build heavily though.

David Kelly
David Kelly

i actually liked the doom movie and appreciated the fps scene, but they made a terrible choice in having it be entirely cgi and it was way too slow, even for doom.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

cuck a doodle doo motherfucker

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

entirely cgi

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

kek, so i was wrong.

still shoddy camera work in comparison to hardcore henry.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

The Raid was much better

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

shoddy camera work
in comparison to hardcore henry
Are you shitting me?

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

implying on-rails tier camera swinging left and right can even be compared to a stuntman with a harness

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

10/10 action movie, but I wouldn't call it kino. I wouldn't mind if Hollywood took notes on how to make an original movie from this.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Why are action movies these days always have protagonists that are basically untouchable and never threatened by the enemies.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

on-rails tier camera
That's called steadicam, stupid. It's a lot better than shaky cam vertigo inducing garbage.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

So besides the Raid 1/2, Judge Dredd, and Hardcore Henry, what are the other great action movies of the past decade or so?

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Because numales are a bunch of fat pussies who need power fantasy to compensate with it.

great action movies
They have zero tension tbh.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Then what are some good ones with tension?

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Max Payne.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

What are lörs opinions about this movie?
Back to ylilau or vi or casey or whatever shithole you crawled here from.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Great movie. It's like watching an FPS version of Mirror's Edge shot in a kino format.
Good use of technology. Vodka drinkers really outdid themselves.

Well that movie aged like shit.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Kill Bill
trash

and Death Proof
megatrash

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Damn good for what it was. I hope we see more movies take the first person action schtick and improve on it.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

The Director and Producers made a first-person daredevil/stunt movie, but it was for one of those cinemas with moving seats and walls, and I don't recall being able to find it online.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Raid has vulnerable cops that killed left and right, one has to be carried out and the other barely standing after a day of fighting and struggle
Raid 2 has the same character get his shit pushed in once again but he barely makes it out again
Henry gets beat up constantly, he is an augmented human to make up for that

Far from untouchable and always threatened by the men they are fighting. They are just that little bit better to come out on top. John McClane got beat up and shot up, but he still walked away with a smile. John Matrix was the same. Action movies are always about badass men rising above overwhelming odds.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

kc tier post my friend

Hudson James
Hudson James

Lol kill yourself you mene thief

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Great movie. I really thought the gimmick would cheapen the experience, but it didn't at all.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page