Gov infilitration

it happened before, it will happen again, its happening now…

1.Angelo John Gage
2.100%, sketchy af, full of money (works as "investror" ayy lmao), ex military, acts weirdly, apparently has PTSD, came out of nowhere

1.Nathan Damigo
2.80% ex military, financially solid, despite not doing anyhting and currently a student, was in jail (made a deal there?), apparently has PTSD, came out of nowhere

1.Richard Spencer - not sure on him
2.50% his wife is probably a russian spy, comes from a rich WASPy family with possible connections to gov, shutted down alterntiveright.com in 2012 when it started booming, sperged out (delibretly?) and HAILED TRUMP knowing that genuine autists in the crowd will do a literal HAIL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Booth
youtu.be/TfIGmPkVyFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just in case any trs fags show up:

>>>/trs/
>>>/polmeta/12189

How about you just fucking kill yourself you eternally butthurt faggot?

Milo/all of jewbart

Sinead

That daily stormer faggot

Alex Jones

Gavin "real white men adopt a black baby" Mcinnes

TRS? how is this TRS?

Stefan Molyneux the literal kike

pic related

see: >>>8422368

Jared Kushner

fug

Jack "buggery is the sum of white nationalism" Donovan

nah. he is just a pompous faggot that seeks attention

who dat?

Andrew Aglin? wouldnt say so, he seems jsut a goofball that doesnt have much power (nor tries to get it) or exposition unlike Spencer

he might be, but I cnat help liking him

so we agree on him?

link doesnt work

CommonFilth who isn't even fucking white

Jonestein is an even more obvious shill than Spencer.

Fixed it in

Milo is a literal jew faggot who fucks black men. He's an intentional subverter.

another sketchy thinkg about spencer is his affiliation with damigo who is basically a noone and how he pushes damigo forward despite

Potentially RamZpaul for shit-talking "1488ers"

Instilling that wedge was not at all helpful.

Honestly, Spencer is a nobody too. The fact that either of them get any attention is highly suspect.

TRS was who started that, just saying.

Well RamZpaul picked up on it, then, and it still wasn't helpful. He also went to the NPI conference with dicky spencer and his pet rabbi.

I think Jonestein simply said "fuck it' at some point. He's just a crazy idiot gone rogue, wich was initialy controlled op.

He doesn't name the jew. His boss is a jew. He is in no way rogue.

He still shills for the jews constantly.

Alex Jones unironically tries to put forth the idea that the world is run by a "germanic death cult"

14-88's are a problem, wheter you like it or not. There wil be a time for heiling, but it is WE who decide when, nobody else can make that judgement.Until then, keep the 1488 in your pants, faggfots, it helps nobody.

when has he shown his face?

yep! he doesnt have any original ideas of his own unlike for instance Greg Johnson or KMac so that is also hihgly suspect despite the attention he gets from media

he is not down with fed infested 1488ers, that doesnt make him an agent, he has an easily checkable bakcground. not a fed

he is explicit about it, not an infiltrator

my toughts also

sup TRS

more TRS

Angelin is a fed

I agree, but I want sauce on it

Are you retarded?

Grindr Greggy has some "original" ideas, that's for sure.

If Greg Johnson is trash, then that means all of Counter Currents is honeypotted

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Not necessarily feds, but they're pretty much all degenerates.

Greggy does exhibit some shill-like behavior, and has close relationships with at least two known infiltrators.

Im as TRS as you are CTR

how does him being a homo translate into him being an agent? He produces intellectual content unlike Spencer who seems more of a handler

It's funny how quickly TRS outs itself.

So, untrustworthy sites:

Red Ice Radio
Radix Journal
Counter Currents
The Right Stuff
Daily Stormer

what else

Oh, and that Lauren Southern is a cryptokike (((libertarian)))

It doesn't, but his close relationship with people like Mark Weber and Jared Taylor makes it a possibility.

divide and conquer thread

hey op prove your not a fed, oh wait you can't

Everything except 8ch.net

Because these people who openly advise us to adopt black children, become gay, and let the jews close to us are surely friends of the white race, right?

who are the infiltrators?

My call on why Greg isnt an agent is because he actually creates genuine complex work shill usually skip or just read smth from a script in order to look like ourguys

Weber? possibly. Taylor? highly unlikely. david duke? probably has ties (how couldnt he) but not control op or at least hasnt started as cont op.

yep

I wouldn't necessary say Red Ice and Daily Stormer are untrustworthy.

What?

I don't think Duke is. He had a successful term as a congressman and won as a white nationalist. He caused a lot of leftshits to screech for years. His christian identity thing is pretty faggy but at least he hates israel. Anti gay, anti-racemixing. He's fine with me.

Johnson does (did, isn't he dead?) write complex shit. Though it's fairly useful as it's all "western" instead of explicitly ethnic nationalist.

I meant useless, not useful.

Duke isn't CI.

Thanks to the miracle of AZT he's still alive.

Duke is CI, you would know that if you had read his books.

just because he is alt-lite DOES NOT follow that he is an infiltrator

only a retard would think otherwise - like Cernovich (also ex military + loaded with money). if he was a fed, he played against them and DD got bankrupt a few time, not an easy life

dead? what when?

complexity of intellectual thought is hard to fabricate or fake it, that is why grinder greg has a pass unlike spencer and honeypot damigo

Top kike.

Duke isn't ex military, where are you getting that from.

I was confusing johnson for someone that johnson wrote a book intro for. He's still a fag, so fuck him.

In Jewish Supremacy he flat-out says that he disagrees with the theology of Christian Identity, but sees them as allies in the fight against the jews.

He's a kike-apologist with a jewish wife who has ties to the ADL.

I did. What made you to that conclusion? Duke seems pretty affected by the stress of being in his position unlike shills like Hal Turner who always seems pretty relaxed (because of plan B)

no, I was talking about Mike Cernovich

He's some other flavor of extreme christian then. I remember reading that he hopped around a few sects. Again, he hates israel so it's no gripe of mine.

weev is a federal informant

he was raised and baptised as a Baptist. Baptist are relativly antisemitic compared to mainstream evangelicals.

bs

Alex Jones: He is Bill Hicks. Bill Hicks even hinted at how fun it would be to play a conspiracy theory radio jockey and rile up right wing/conservatives. Bit after his "death" we get AJ. Also never forget how David Duke destroyed AJ on air and he got so butthurt he had to call in his boss only for them to lose 2v1 and scream about the nazi illuminatis.

Richard Spencer: Abso-fucking-lutely cointelpro. He skirts around the jewish question like a kike from the oven. He is one of the main proponents of trying to water down our stance yet in the worst moments he spergs out like it was his plan all along. Hint, it was.

Ramzpaul: Self confirmed half jew who is pro israel. Makes fun of ethno nationalism, belittles white genocide, just all around a slimy unnecessary low energy shill.

TRS: In my opinion they are just too cowardly to admit the truth of their belief. Especially considering some of them have idiotically self doxed themselves and are known to the public, it's probably part of protecting themselves. I don't know them all too much but this is my view on what I have seen about them. Their e-celeb attention whoring is cancerous as fuck though.

Common filth: He's just too far up jesus' ass to still be considered one of us. I doubt he really harbors ill will but at this point he is what he is and that is definitely not on our side.

Milo: Faggot cointelpro. I don't even have to go into more detail.

Basically, keep this in mind: Anyone who fails the jewish question test is your enemy.

inb4 triggered idiots complaining about redditspacing

ayy lmao, lookalikes but farfetched

yep! +1

not CI. genuine half-nationalis, that is all

dont follow them much, but good humour

what is wrong with Jesus you faggot? are you a neo-pagan? Pagans were albino trash that lived in mudhuts.

faggot but probably not CI, possible still

Nice thread.

pic rel, Millenial Woes, almost a 0% chance that he is CI

who do you also give a pass?

You're not very smart, are you? We were using CI to stand for Christian Identity, so your post makes no sense.

it also stands for Counter Intel

That wasn't the way it was being used.

This is more dicky spencer affiliated crap

"half-nationalist"

Yeah, that's totally a thing, TRS.

I don't think half of you understand what infiltrator means. In order to be one you actually need to pretend you weren't at some point.
Was there ever any doubt this faggot Jew wasn't on our side?
Openly a degenerate race mixer hipster
Zionist libertarian cuck
Absolutely fucking nuts
Jew fetishist egomaniac
Openly Jewish rand loving eceleb
Book shilling race mixing faggot sounding kike.
Even jidf aren't this retarded.
The jury is still out on Spencer.
You are part of the problem.
More projecting
This is not the main issue of the alt-right and if you don't like it join iron march.

Only TRS gives a fuck about ironmarch. Out.

Maybe on TRS but not here. If you don't like it go back.

What?

It's far more than that. They also have the same friends, among them Joe "Kettlebells and mushroom pills" Rogan, Max Keiser, Jerome Corsi etc who made him sweat bullets on air a few ties by calling him Bill.

Nothing until you get into common filth territory ala "I would rather have a hundred black christian pious men in my neighborhood than a single atheist white nationalist".

I don't think you know what that even stands for.

What about how he invited a faggot to his conference to teach autists how to be men, and his most recent shilling for the jews?

fuck off

Obviously not.

Useless post.

Im looking more into that, there seems to be connections. Jow Roidgain is an absolute turd btw

I don't think anybody you mentioned actually knew Bill Hicks, but Jonestein's buddy Kevin Booth did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Booth

I meant in the original post I replied to, obviously

lmao

kek

How about when Holla Forums were endorsing that faggot? Enjoy waiting for your superman untainted by the modern world.
You faggots act like women.

No, the media says he's the top White nationalist in the world and respected by all of us, despite being a nobody with almost no following.

media NEVER told Spencer is a plant, but he seems very sketchy>>8429051

They also said Pepe was a white nationalist symbol. Do you think that was some conspiracy?

Until he damages the movement I don't care. Like duke he's given more than he's destroyed. Muh PR is not a valid criticism.

Duke is legit, regarding Spencer Ill be on the lookout about him, his recent behaviour combined with the event in Hungary in 2014 (?) that flopped because of him and general weaselish wibe…and unlike Duke, he hasnt done much apart from organizarion

If Pepe was a meme used by as few people as follow Spencer I would.

There's no way to justify how much attention the jewish press gave Richard Spencer in the past year or so. They were obviously building him up.

LOL, these are all right on the money. Glad to see some realistic appraisals.

As Americans (and *especially* as Millennials), your biggest weakness is going to be wanting to start your own cliques and live in an echo chamber instead of gaining allies through diplomacy.

I'm a Christian and I want every kike, liberal, nigger, saracen, and miscellaneous mud in the world exterminated.

THIS

have you been following him when he runned alternativeright.com ? the site was exploding and he put it down for some reason, his russian wife seems like some domimatrix with unknown past, also where does he get money from? he moved from virgian to montana and bought a house…

Like it or not but the altright is simply a tool to rehabilitate the image of natsoc's from the poorly educated skinhead meme and that's why we need Spencer. His looks and the way he presents himself confuses these sheltered leftists. They view him as an oddity and give him press.
The last century is repeating itself but we are just at the beginning.

That's not how the jews operate. They promote him because they view him as good for them and bad for us, which is true.

this is partialyl true, but still we should have our alarms up when dealing with him.
Until the HAILgate, we got (based on what ive saw/know) only positive from him (not counting in depth inellegence about everyone reports in case he works for the feds), but with HAILgate seem like he stopped being a sleeper.

However the situation, I cant say with 100% certainty anything but his moves from now on will tell everything

Isn't he divorcing her? The only thing I'm worried about is his connection to that kike Gottfried but that's unclear. Much like Trump the Jewish magazines are causing conflict by pointing out these vague(mabye not vague in Trump's case) connections. These are the same people that like to claim Hitler was jewish.
They are amid at us.
There was infighting by the press about how to handle him. Some got pissed off by the attention he was getting.
They have a balancing act in that the need a boogyman for gibs while also making sure to stop any real threats. They don't always get it right.

Also for

Nice digits

news to me, but their relationship is very secrative

Gottfried was his mentor who coined the term "Alt-Right", that's hardly a "vague connection". He also co-founded "The Robert A. Taft Club" with the jew Marcus Epstein. Not to mention what he told Haaretz

Spencer is certified kosher, which is why he gets so much attention from the jew media.

The Washington post did an article on him and it was in that. It's funny they read like they are writing about a James bond villain.

Anyone who responds positively to the (((Alt-right))) should have doubt thrown onto them.

Did you see that video were Gottfried talked about the new religion of the holocaust? Also that article that claimed he coined the term was bullshit. Spencer was writing for him at the time and says it was him not Gottfried. Another Jew wanting credit.

Did you see in the Haaretz article when Spencer said the shoah totally happened and that he doesn't deny it?

You acting like he's up for election as our next fuhrer. I don't see anyone better. He also didn't do a salute but he is advocating for an ethnostate.

*Are

I honestly can't think of anyone (outside of the Aut-Right) that Spencer is better than.

OK name one.

Who's worse than Spencer? Jared Taylor.
Who's better than Spencer? Anyone who names the jew.

In my opinion whether Spencer is in on it, he's surrounded by rats who are deliberately trying to sabotage efforts he's involved with.

- My interest was piqued when the phalanx thing blew up before it even got off the ground, that was suspicious

- Some revleft jew throwing up heil Hitler salutes at a very public media event goes way beyond coincidence, something does not smell right

Spencer's intent is irrelevant, there's something fucky going on in their camp and I don't like it.

inb4 triggered faggot does a name calling and strawman argument

real arguments pls

Nice cock in your ass, nigger loving faggot.

There you go

there is also, shuttingdown his website in 2012 for no apparent reason, doing a failed event in Budapest in which he gained publicity (he apparently knew it would fail), pushing and obvious insider damigo forward, not a smoking gun, but smelly

Do you feel better now?

Greg "muh PR" Johnson's podcast about Spencer was the most retarded reaction to the salute I saw. The guy has had literal neo Nazis on his show but we are meant to believe a salute triggered him.
Everyone knows he fell out Richard and is jealous of the attention the alt-right is getting. If he thinks he can do better then first he needs to actually show his face(he won't because he's made his own safe space).

Holy shit he disabled the comments.
youtu.be/TfIGmPkVyFs
What a raging faggot.

Why? He seems to be genuine in his beliefs. He hasn't done anything wrong other than some edgy stickers.

Richard Spencer is CIA just like Alex Jones. Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich are just idiots.