The Female Problem

Why haven't we exterminated all women yet, or at the very least put them in sex camps?
The traditional man, he knew that women were only good for pleasing men, but today we just let them roam free all OVER the place, stealing our jobs, extorting the men who still HAVE jobs for child support, while not even DOING their jobs.
There is no amount of schooling and education, that will teach a woman to take responsibility for even doing their job, when she can just lie shamelessly, and hide behind the nearest man to "protect her" when men call her on her bullshit.

…but this isn't just about women. It's also about you gender traitors who protect these evil, manipulative women. you need to stop. You're not doing anything noble by protecting them - you're only doing it for some desperate dream about sexual favours that won't ever happen. Protecting evil from taking responsibility, when they're getting paid for taking it, is just colluding with the enemy.

Don't fall for the female lie.

Oh look, it's more of the (((latest tactic))).

Don't breed, goyim! Women are the problem!

mgtow go your own way out of here

Fellate yourself, Chaim.

Kill yourself male feminist

Women are a problem. They only need be controlled with an iron fist. Cum in them.

kill yourselves TRS

Fine mohamed

To all the newfags, there are daily women-hate threads now, while I have seen nigh a handful in the past year. I am thinking a shill effort, or more likely, an influx of MGTOW retards.

Because they're necessary for breeding, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

RofK got shut-down again

yes i know, you're angry that you can't get laid so you start shitposting on a mongolian fingerpainting board about it

kys

So much (((damage control))).

No its the jews tbh.

I forgot to sage. Please stop D&Cing, though. The "kill yourself TRS" meme is a psyop designed to divide people on the right. You're a shill or you fell for it.

Time to seppuku.

It's either shilling or a very autistic mgtow in the board. You can see the patterns on how he has a twisted view of traditional families and patriarchy as an anti-women model of society instead of the classic balanced ruling by men that makes everyone happier (both men and women) by our leadership.

Go back to reddit. Dividing the sexes against each other is the most obvious form of divide and conquer. Anybody who has been here any considerable length of time realizes the issues with women and that they are essentially children and should be treated as such.

MGTOW need to remember the 14 words

Lad, Im not certain they know the 14 words tbh.

Hahahah the Lord will judge you, jesuit.

Cool larping bro

This is how women play the victim card every single time they expected to take responsibility.
Gender war now.
This includes their male allies. They are the first ones to go.

Nice laping you fucking semite, if I was faced with a traitor and an enemy, and had but one bullet, the traitor would get the bullet.

And you made that up you fucking wanker, I would be glad to see you burn.

Low energy as well tbh. I have a foreskin btw.

No lad.

have fun not reproducing

MGTOW ARE ALL FAGGOTS. THEY WANT MEN TO FUCK OTHER MEN.

wtf im gay now

I have a question for you.
What's the difference, for you, between procreating with a woman, and procreating with a jew?
Will you argue that jews are evil? Well, "have fun not reproducing" then.
You would totally creampie a jew, because "muh procreation".

you have autism

Lads, imagine being the fucking idiot that posted this thread. No foreskin, a stolen homeland, a hideously bulbous nose… Sad.

False equivalency there lad. Jews are not human.

'

D&C chaim

Neither are women.
It takes a conscience to be human.
It takes testosterone to have a conscience.

What are you on about mate? Testosterone makes a MAN
Women are children
What is there that you dont get?

Children are human, but they are not men. Are you paid to waste our time? If so, what do you tell your family you do for a living?

Might as well use this shitty thread to ask a good question. For awhile, I've been of the mindset that I would be the sole breadwinner while my future wife stays at home, as is traditional and ideal. The thought of my future wife having to work for us to live the lifestyle we want is depressing and emasculating, to me.

But how economically feasible is this? Could a total income of $70,000-100,000 be sufficient to provide for two parents and three children, living frugally in a rural area in a state with relatively low cost of living?

Nice try, (((Mr. Leibniz)))

That's "equal pay" for you:
1 - Women workers take half your pay.
2 - You don't get paid enough to provide for your unemployed wife anymore.
3 - Your wife has to work for that money.
4 - Nobody will be around to take care of your child while both parents work.
5 - Your child needs to be shipped off to a state child brainwashing camp.

No, thats the foreign fighting age men depressing wages by increasing labour supply. Try again lad.

Your points 4&5 still stand, but are a symptom of an oversupplied labour pool, meaning women must compete with men.

see

Faggot.