Justice League is a disasterpeice

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

http://www.worldofreel.com/2017/08/early-cut-of-justice-league-deemed.html?spref=fb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Pathetic.
inb4 capeshit
Not like you fuckers are posting anything interesting today.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.worldofreel.com/2017/08/early-cut-of-justice-league-deemed.html?spref=fb
James Russell
James Russell

DC is shit, always was, all their characters besides Batman suck balls

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

SHUT UP

it will be dckino!

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

This. Marvel is just that good.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

This happened with Wonder Woman and Rogue One and both of them still pulled in shekels enough to launder the drug money that finanaced them.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Implying Marvel Comics is good
Past 1988
posting bait this weak

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

promise?
<on my moms forever
What did zhe mean by this?

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Unrelated but why does /co/ hate us?

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Past 1988
Implying Marvel Comics is good

William Allen
William Allen

Why does Holla Forums hates /co/?

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

I don't. Everyone over there says we're the worst board. It hurts my feelings.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Could've had Snyder kino, got Whedon schlock instead. Sad.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

They said the same thing about Wonder Woman

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

And Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad, gee, it's almost like Disney smears the competition. Gee, it's almost like maybe the media hate for DC movies has something to do with the fat that they're produced by Trump's Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin or something. It's almost like all media is propaganda, and everything is political.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

stand aside boys, let me show you how a real writer does things!

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Because we're better than them.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

This is what Drumpfcucks actually believe.. xD

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Whedon makes be ashamed to be part of the same tribe as him.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Mnuchin owns Ratpac, this isn't hidden information. Do you even read credits?

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

She became marvel second flagship character.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

That's really clever writing. Comic books have come a long way from the silly and irrelevant stories of their golden age in the 60s, they really aren't just for kids anymore.

Thomas King
Thomas King

so are all marvel films that get praised and so was wonder woman likely

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

not even comics are safe fromn te propaganda, goddamn jews are relentless

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Oh, comics have been pozzed for years now, Marvel especially so. Marvels comics are absolute dog shit and their comic sales have tanked because sjws don't buy comics. Unfortunately, Marvel doesn't care because their films float the company.
DC still needs comic sales so they've been relatively un-pozzed. Except for Batgirl, which is faggotry in comic form.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Marvel chose tumblrite Squirrel Girl over Gurihiru's Squirrel Girl

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

American banker, film producer, and former hedge fund manager
Went to Yale
Worked at Goldman Sachs
Initiated into Skull and Bones
I can't bring myself to like this silver spoon cockroach or any of those other countless unsavouries Trump has brought on board but that's an interesting theory of Disney trashing the competition. I had always just assumed DC films were just worse than Marvel because I don't watch capeshit and have to go off word of mouth.

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

I don't like him either, but I went to see Batman v Superman with a "le GEEK GIRL XD" that I was fucking, and it really activated my almonds. I wouldn't say the movie was good, but it clearly had political subtext and the director wasn't subtle about it. There is literally a line from a news anchor in the film that goes something like, "Every act is a political act." And the film has very strong pro-right attitudes. I haven't seen Wonder Woman, but I heard it has a very zionist message, I wouldn't be surprised.

Aiden White
Aiden White

a "le GEEK GIRL XD" that I was fucking

But why

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

I was thirsty, and I thought maybe I'd be able to discuss kino with her. I dropped her ass when I saw that she had an action figure of that chrome bitch from The Cuck Awakens on her desk. Bitch fell asleep halfway through Solaris when I tried to show it to her.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

punisher max only came out about a decade ago, so there's that.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

Wonder Woman is filled with pro-left messages. There's even a native american character in the movie (yeah, a native american in London during WWI) and a guy who laments he isn't an actor because he born with the wrong color.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Too dark
I have a feeling this means the suits want to emulate Marvel and add more light hearted moments. Whats wrong with a movie being dark? DC is seen as the darker side compared to Marvel, nothing wrong in keeping that image.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Most boards consider this place as the worst.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Didn't they say the same about Wonder Wanker?

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Most boards are filled with edgy >americans who couldn't handle the essence of freedom and banter like old /sp/ had
Remember, /sp/ was nuked because of their unbreakable spirit

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

/co/ constantly brings up Holla Forums out of nowhere though.

John Anderson
John Anderson

yeah, a native american in London during WWI

What are code talkers, you ignorant pleb?

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

not having faith in snyder

/reddit/index.html

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

That's from WWII you fucking retard.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

To be honest native americans were big tobacco entrepreneurs in the early 20th
But still we know the man in the movie was a mercenary with a golden repeater where his biggest line was to say the israeli was a cool gal and that his friend's tribe (bongese americans) butchered his kin
I think they mistook injun with indian, in the context a pajeet or even a thugee would be much more believable

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

That's just a single autist. He's also the one that posts here telling people to fuck off to /co/.
Just a salty nigger that tries to stir up board drama to feel like he's important.

No one on /co/ cares except for him, but he posts so much since the autismbux supplement his lifestyle so he never has to leave the house.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

I was referring to the codetalker bit specifically.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

I know, which you corrected saying it was a WWII thing, because Americans didn't even fought WWI in a complete way
Redcorn had no reason to be there other than some exotic warrior in the middle of nowhere, which i think the turkroach, the american in brit clothes and the drunk scot already supplied, along with germans dressed in WWII attire

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

And the film has very strong pro-right attitudes.

You mean alt-kike attitude. Genuine pro-right attitude is non-existent in films now.

That being said, I'm pretty sure any political message in it is a purely accidental byproduct of it being based on Frank Miller's stuff and not actually deliberate. Most "le BvS is so deep" stuff I see tends to reach heavily in order for the whole thing to make sense.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

There's no political message in the movie.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Snyder isn't making it. Whedon is reshooting everything.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Reshooting everything on a $25 Million dollar budget.

Brilliant deduction as usual from this cesspool of idiots and retards.

Eli Young
Eli Young

Oh look, it's the "hey /tv/" sperg.
Trying to start board wars is autistic af tbh.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

I don't maybe it has to do with drumpfberg and the maisieposters incursions on /co/

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Implying it wasn't propaganda from the beginning

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Comic books were a mistake

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Yeah what the fuck. People seriously think "magically powerful person of ambiguous ethnicity saves everything and does gnodab things" is "right wing" or even inspirational at all? It's about as much of a blue pill as one could possibly take besides a straight up lobotomy.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

Comic books will be the eternal shame of 20th century Western culture. It's a bankrupt medium, artistically, intellectually, and financially.

le green man who is super strong by the power of ANGERY
le rich man who wears a bat custome and beats up criminals7
le man bitten by a spider who can shot web
le evil man in purple tin can hat eating planets
le superdog

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

a giant autistc man dressed in a costume stitched together from garbage discusses pronouns with a girl who has squirrel ears on her helmet, all drawn in a fucking terrible art style
I challenge anyone to demonstrate the comic books ("visual novels" XDDDDDDDDD) aren't a fucking joke.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

In fairness I'm sure he is working very hard to ruin everything, it's as if JJ Abrams did the final cut of Reveng of the Sith

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Swamp Thing's cool.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

it's as if JJ Abrams did the final cut of Reveng of the Sith
That would have actually have been good though.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

I have not enjoyed a single comic book since being an adult. Same goes for manga, have only read a few that I consider good (namely Homunculus). I don't fault people who like comic books, but it seems like one of things where if you didn't read it as a kid and you read it now, would you really enjoy it as much?

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

He was only trying to help.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

namely Homunculus
That one was pretty cool. As for not enjoying comics, have you tried reading European comics? Some of them are quite good even as an adult imo.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page