Tucker Carlson BTFOs New York Time kikess

Tucker Carlson had some bint on from the NYT talking about media bias and Tucker pulled no punches in showing her how biased her paper is. I don't think she knew she was walking into such an ambush.

Can't wait for Tucker Carlson to praise Israel so you cuckservatives will stop posting him.

DUDE JUST WAIT FOR CRONKITE

Keep donating to fox news good goy.

?????????/

Damn, she looks like she's about to fall apart.

The NSA should investigate that shit newspaper.

STOP MARKETING YOUR BLUEPILLED FAGGOT TALKING HEAD TO ME FOX JEWS

WHEN IS HITLER GOING TO GET A TV SHOW BECAUSE I CANT WATCH ANYTHING BUT THE PUREST OF THE PURE

He's such a spergish asshole. Perfect for some of the cucks on this board who think with emotions and muh anger and hate.

mp4

I was redpilled in 2006 on /n/ and anyone newer than me is a tryhard entryist

OH YEAH! I WAS REDPILLED WHEN I WAS STILL HOPPING FROM ONE BALL SACK TO THE NEXT. YOU'RE ALL NEWFAGS. KILL YOURSELVES.

fuckin shit tier 911 redpill gatekeeper

its so ironic that this faggot cucker tarlson thinks he is the 'other side' of this debate

Bitch looks like zombie tina fey and talks like every haggard jewess coo I've ever worked with

She gave up at the end.-like a cornered sick animal.

CAN'T SUCKER THE TUCKER

haha that woman is an idiot

you sound like a kike, kike

Damn that's another one that got Tucked in. Man's on a role

That lady looks like she smells like cats.

She turns into jelly and slips out of his hands. As expected.

WEBM

Tucker is stockpiling scalps

Cuckservatives aren't posting Tucker on Holla Forums. Tucker is posting Tucker on Holla Forums.

Cronkite was a leftist piece of shit but your greater point is correct

Yes, I agree, Tucker is such shit. Nevermind that he's the only person on a mainstream news network unapologetically BTFOing liberal niggers and kikes every night with rational discourse. Tucker clearly needs to go. :^)

Are you Tucker?

shoe on head

No, kike. What's ironic is that Jews believe that by eradicating white culture they will create a better world for Jews.

* I can't enjoy anything because it's all run by the jews *

Having seen a few of these posted tucker clips, browbeating x whomever with an idiot view to submit to something or just showing off their idiot views, well ok, but they're already idiots, no reveal there, and who cares if you can get an idiot to say something. Pointless exercise except for clueless bluepills who would find this informative.

Love your work Tucker.
You got mad bantz skillz.

ftfy
X gon give it to ya

Ugly cunt status: REKT

Is there any footage of a lib completely losing their shit in an apocalyptic manner at Carlson? I'd like to see it.