Joe McKnight chimpout

tl;dr some negro ball player got killed in Terrytown, LA yesterday by a white guy. Jefferson Parish police released white guy without charges. Chimpout forecast looking good; protesters already gathering outside police HQ.

http:// www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/joe_mcknight_family_member_sic.html#incart_2box
No archive because posting from phone

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/thenewblackpantherparty/photos/pcb.1525428700805422/1525424547472504/?type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=NhNJoqs1eCE
archive.is/AZbAd
archive.is/zO69h
archive.is/yKIpj
archive.is/osz50
archive.is/rAy75
archive.is/bQEsG
cnn.com/2016/12/05/us/justin-ross-harris-sentence/
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/15/verdict-georgia-man-deliberately-killed-son-left-in-hot-car.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Winter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That Nike slogan represents everything that is wrong with society.

rest in piss nigger

agreed

Sounds like some Gentle giant white washing going on.

"McKnight, 28, was shot about 3 p.m. Thursday (Dec. 1) at the intersection of Behrman Highway and Holmes Boulevard in Terrytown. A witness, who declined to give her name, said she saw a man at the intersection yelling at McKnight, who was trying to apologize. The man shot McKnight more than once, the witness said. She said he shot McKnight, stood over him and said, "I told you don't you fโ€” with me." Then the man fired again, she said. "

Can't master the Gasser

Bullshit. Nogs never admit error.

Dubs confirm, he was probably talking shit right up until the nano-second the bullet entered his empty skull.

Praise Kek!

I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

She forgot to mention that he did a Roman salute then goose stepped back to his car which was plastered in confederate flag bumper stickers.

DAT PO BOI WAS SHOT FO TRYIN TA APOLOGEEZ!

wearing his grand wizard robes

Is it a sign from Kek?

Topped off with a MAGA hat.

fucking kek, what a guy. Also because this dude was Ex-NFL he's probably huge, so using a gun in self defense is defintely permissible equivalent force.

Exclusive traffic cam footage of the shooter.

deal with it

I'm like 75% sure that's David Duke with a fake moustache

If I were the sort of user who tried to talk sense into nigs I'm not I would probably try to defuse the tension with a more likely scenario:
>Random nigger troublemakers make up shit about incident after getting off the phone with a Jew
>Cops, after hearing an honest firsthand account from the horse's mouth, let shooter go with instructions to stay in town until investigation concludes and they decide whether or not to make a human sacrifice out of him

Shooter reportedly exclaimed "I didn't want it to be like this!"

Used to love NOLA. Now it's overrun by high school drop outs who have escalated from mugging and rape to car jacking, thanks to a crippled and/or crooked police force and a shitty mayor. Of course the media won't cover it (cuz WACIST). The animals have probably been itching for an excuse to loot and burn shit down. Looks like this might do it. If I'm right, maybe they'll steer clear of the Quarter and stick to the inner city - that's where the weave shops and drug stores are anyway. They ain't interested in antiques or art.

She also forgot that he heiled hitler as the cops arrived, and that the cops found a copy of mein kampf in the car.

^ and she forgot to mention the Trump hat.

Shooting also happened on the West Bank, which in the past decade has slowly been turning into the epicenter of the area's niggetry. Once the professional protesters start pouring into town, this should get good.

Excellent summary

I honestly don't know if there will be a chimpout at this point.
Has BLM done anything major this month?

Also:

In Louisiana deadly force may be used, without an obligation to retreat, whenever a person is in imminent danger of being killed or facing great bodily harm and that deadly force is necessary to prevent the killing or seriously injury. Whether or not oneโ€™s actions constitute Self-Defense is a question of fact. Questions of fact are resolved through investigation and negotiation or in a trial before either a judge or jury. We Urge to Seek Legal Representation Immediately.

They probably had to throw it out because of traffic cameras. Nog rushed him or tried to steal his car. Based white man put him down like the subhuman dog he is.

They had some rumblings in Charlotte NC because a Black cop got off for shooting an ape who had a gun.

Remember they said he had a book?

I think they had some minor protesting but most people in NC are pro-cop and had no time for their shit.

It wouldn't surprise me that they did and it got slid. Trumps been shitposting like a madman.

Apologies for off-topic, but this is fun:

facebook.com/thenewblackpantherparty/photos/pcb.1525428700805422/1525424547472504/?type=3&theater

don't want to keep this shit up while Obama's still in office or it will only make him look bad. expect the riots to ramp back um come January.

Wasn't Steven Crowder in LA last night?

Man went from cuck to Garrison faster than anyone I've ever seen.

Yes I'm sure that's what happened. And he shot the guy and said "I told you don't you fuck with me." Because apologizing is akin to "fucking with" people.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. the comments

Still, KYS for making me click onto FB.

Legally speaking, approaching a car on foot and antagonizing the occupants can be easily construed as carjacking. If you get into a some sort of pissing match behind the wheel, never ever get out of your car and approach someone's else's car. You're basically giving the guy the right to shoot you, if you have SYG or "no duty to retreat" laws.

Even if this is a case of le ebil gnatsee murdering a beautiful black baby, it's not going to matter if he approached the white guy's car. Does anyone know offhand what Louisiana's self-defense laws look like?

holy kek what a cheeky cunt

Found it. Same as Florida's.

So if there is any possible doubt that he was approaching his car and threatening the white guy or trying to open the car door, for instance, this white guy isn't going to be flim flammed.

Sorry, all my rope and gas is reserved for DOTR

And VOTE TRUMP stickers too.

With any luck the prosecutor will be a moron and try to take this to court anyway, so we can get another media circus to agitate the apes.

She also failed to mention his "Holla Forums is always right" tattoo, and his Ben Garrison T-shirt.

You really think it would agitate the apes more?
Don't you think they could make an even bigger media circus of the prosecutor refusing to take it to court, justified or not?

Nor did she recount how Johnny Rebel's "Send them all back to Africa" was blaring from the car stereo.

the butthurt crybabies in the comments: "mah boi dindu nuffin!"

I think Zyklon Ben is having an off day. No worries, he'll get out soon enough. Ain't a jail built yet that can hold ol' Benny.

Un uhh. Charlotte is the most cucked the fuck out city in NC. A liberal cesspool of safe spaces, gender confusion, and identity politics.

REMINDER WHEN YOU ARGUE WITH CUCKSERVATIVESโ€ฆ They lynched us in the streets.

The longer it stays in the news, the more CNN will have race-baiters on TV telling the niggers to get uppity. And the best way to make sure this stays in the news is for it to go to court. If it goes to court, it has the potential to be in the news for a year or more. If it doesn't go to court, you've only got a few days of news coverage at best.

Charlotte is, but the rest of the state (Bar Asheville and Durham/Raleigh) isn't.

BREAKING

Gasser has been charged with one count of littering

NOLA here. There's a few reasons this has potential:

1. The obvious. Le ebil white debil killed him a gentle black giant.
2. Gentle black giant is a former NFL player and local football star
3. Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office is one of the strongest local departments in the entire country, and BLM will be out to prove that if it can make JPSO shatter, they can make anyone shatter.
4. JPSO sheriff Newell Normand is a typical ebil white debil that (((they))) have been trying to tear down a few pegs for a long, long time. Pretty recently there was some fake controversy against him trying to implicate him of taking public money. Turns out he had nothing to do with the scheme, but they tried dragging his name in the mud anyway.
5. New Orleans Police in the city proper is one of the most cucked departments in the country, and if they can't succeed in burning down some part of Jefferson Parish then New Orleans should be easy pickings for (((them)))

Umm we did the #LootCrew stuff, brah.

should I be preparing for comfy mode chimpout? I'll need to buy snacks.

I lol'd

What's the temperature look like tonight? Bussed in protestors who form the main core of BLM shit will show up regardless but they usually need a good number of local niggers for numbers who tend not to enjoy the cold.

Fuck crowder after he spent months sucking soros dick and proclaming that Trump supporters deserved to lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhNJoqs1eCE

Either crowder was blind to the fact that a landslide was brewing, or he knowingly participated in demoralization against Trump voters by spewing DNC talking points.

Ronald Gasser fired at Joe McKnight from his car, JPSO say

www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/gasser_fired_at_joe_mcknight_f.html
archive.is/AZbAd

๐Ÿ‘ 5 star post
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

perhaps

there will be a (((vigil))) held at the shooting site at 7pm local time

wew

This is like those troll articles written by Fashinga Ogoyo and Fatima Gassem.

just heard ABC call this a "road rage incident".

Is there more of Ms. Gassem's work besides that one letter to the editor?

apparently he should have tried harder.

what a fucking ID
fukkin checked son

> Ballistic evidence and autopsy results show Ronald Gasser, the man authorities say admitted to fatally shooting Joe McKnight, did not fire on the former NFL player while standing over him, Jefferson Parish authorities said.

archive.is/zO69h

www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/12/ronald_gasser_joe_mcknight_sho.html

Based on the description, this sounds almost like he was trying to weasel out of paying for drugs and his dealer got fed up.

Maybe he got the McKnight-guy inside the car and then stood on top of the seat, above him as he shot his final shot?

Goddam lying niggers trying to stir up violence

it's funny that they're belligerent enough to want to kill people indiscriminately but just cowardly enough to not ever have the balls to do it without making themselves look like the victim.

Possible, but this account sounds far fetched.

That witness needs to be hanged.

I'm hoping for a full cultural enrichment rally, but if the last few nogs killed in L.A. are any indicator it's going to depend on what the local demographics look like. If the area's not dark enough you just get 40 or so niggers blaring loud music and blocking one intersection, culminating in an arrest where one of them pissed in public.
Anyone know what Terrytown looks like?

I saw this story on regular news today I instantly read between the lines. They even framed the basketball payer as being "gunned down" without any details in regards to the shooter.

This story is great.

Of course any nigger eye witness is going to lie.

Chimpcast is looking good

Oh wait is LA louisiana? Fuck, settle in boys.

โ€ฆ yes. I don't know why people make this mistake. OP clearly said "Terrytown, LA". City, State.

Interesting thing about Ronald Gasser is he got pissed at some other dude at the exact same intersection a while back and gave him a beat down.

Cold tonight. Well, cold for New Orleans, anyway. Locals stay indoors, but people bused in from Portland will be just fine.

McKnight was one of the most talented HS players whose story is a bit strange. He went to USC and started playing right when the program was starting to enter its down turn. He ended up being taken in the 4th round under coach Rex Ryan who doesn't play games with his players, just the media and he threw up after his first practice and said shit like he needed to get off his McDonalds diet. Then he bounced around and ended up in the CFL for a year or so I guess. Trying to come back n b a good boi n shit.

Basically, natural talent but massive underachiever who probably ended up in the worst spots for him specifically.

Looks like one of them followed the other for like six miles or so? Just doesn't make much sense to me. Shooter sounds like a bit of a hot head tbh.

I Roman salute you Ronald Gasser

Nolafag here. Terrytown might as well be the jungle.

All of NOLA is the jungle. This city is 68% black.

Yeah but Terrytown in particular is heart of this jungle. There's so much crime and poverty that parts of it are starting to revert back to swamp.

nogs

Dubs confirm

Never been to Terrytown, myself. I live in the Quarter and pretty much stick to it.

Any brave anons got some good looove? Lucy liquid awesome? Just rub some lsd/acid all over your hand and go shake all their hands, then eave. Wear a glove if you have to. It will make the best chimpout ever. one day I hope to do this, but the chimpout has to come to me

I live on the Westbank, nestled on an island of a middle-class neighborhood in-between two school zones. Shit is pretty much as awful as you think it is. The drive-bys have died down over the last few weeks, but I think that's mainly because of the cold weather.

We have the occasional shooting incidents, but it's always out of towners. I live a block from where that Bourbon street shooting happened and, of course, it was a couple nogs from Lafayette.

I would imagine most of the crime in the Quarter is tourists. Makes sense.

On the West Bank our murder is home grown lol

archive.is/yKIpj Joe McKnight family member 'sick to my stomach' after shooter's release
archive.is/osz50 Joe McKnight's shooter, Ronald Gasser, released from custody
archive.is/zO69h Ronald Gasser did not stand over Joe McKnight when he shot him, JPSO, coroner say
archive.is/rAy75 Joe McKnight is second ex-NFL player killed in New Orleans area this year

He can't keep getting away with it

I wouldn't expect any kind of serious chimpout in New Orleans. The nogs know that the whites in New Orleans own guns. (At least the whites who actually live here, not the nu-male college queers.) Certainly every white person who lives on the West Bank should own a gun. Most of us hunt, but all of us know firsthand how dangerous nogs can be. It'd be retarded not to be armed here.

A reminder - the native black population didn't do shit here after Trump won. Some white college nu-males spray-painted the monuments, but there was no chimp-out.

I have a hunch - I think they of us as Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino. Any white people still left in New Orleans must be completely isolated, complete hardasses, or completely insane.

I think they think of us as**

kek works in mysterious ways my friend, we can only watch as he spreads his chaos
nice number btw

The Jets are my favourite niggerball team

Top Kek.

Ronald "Massa" Gasser

The NY Daily News' favorite high yeller speechifies about this crushing loss to the nation.

archive.is/bQEsG

Looking through the coverage this definitely has some potential for rampaging niggers.

He wasn't arrested on the spot so that's what's got the niggers rustled. But it looks like the investigation is still ongoing. He's not out of the woods yet.

They haven't even had a trial since Zimzam. Dylann Roof starts Wednesday tho :^)

I'm afraid Mr. Roof is most definitely fucked but him acting as his own attorney should be interesting.

YOU CAN'T GAS THE GASSER

do you fantasize about them fucking your wife/gf as well?

Went down to that vigil. Lot of praying and crying nogs and a couple of guys spinning out on their motorcycles. No chimping.

When the local nogs get together for some sort of protest, it always turns into a prayer vigil and/or a cookout. Laid back local nogs for the most part. Even the tattooed, dread wearing "thugs" don't usually try to be that hard.

It's always out of towners and tourists causing all the ruckus.

For what?

Did he accidentally call him mean names?
Or did he just try to mug him?

WEW

Very impressive!

Kys

I like the strategery of it American Football, however the NFL has a serious parity problem so every team does the same thing and no runningback an keep his career going more than a couple years any more.

I'd never let them touch Trish though.

I guess you shouldn't bring a football to a gunfight.

We will need a special witness for the case! Get JAFFA ON THE LINE!

I swear to god americans are all talk but no action, both sides promised a race war but seems like its not happening, fucking pussies.

A race war is only advantageous for the jew. They would profit while whites get killed purging some other race. The only race war that would benefit whites would be the complete extermination of global jewry.

Gasser has been gassed
Not seeing this in the media yet
44min press conference
Seems like the sheriff spent some time ranting about the nogs doubting that they'd arrest Gasser

Absolutely disgusting

Charged with manslaughter rather than murder โ€“ their case must be weak. My guess is he walks.

cnn.com/2016/12/05/us/justin-ross-harris-sentence/

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/15/verdict-georgia-man-deliberately-killed-son-left-in-hot-car.html

Now let's pretend like this didn't happen.

He just hasn't been the same since they cancelled his TV show.

Can any local anons give a weather assessment? Looks like it will definitely be too cold on Friday for niggers if they decide to wait until then.

Russian weather didn't stop Nazis from chimping out. But it did defeat Hitler's military, Napoleon's military, and many others. The second failure should've informed the latter leaders that history always repeats itself and that doom was fated whenever they planned on invaded during a Russian Winter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Winter

How can someone who browses Holla Forums make a post this stupid.

That's because Nike is zog footwear. Nazis wear New Balance (used to wear adidas but that got jewed by Amerifag anti-nazis).

Obviously race war would include extermination of Jews, dummy. Doesn't mean we can't also kill the Arabs and nogs too.

What the fuck did I just read

U wot m8?

Pick one and only one.

Fuck Dylann Jew-lover, he's not one of us, never was.

HE WAS TOTALLY APPROACHING HIS CAR TO TELL HIM 'BOUT THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST!

Anyone else notice how strange this whole thread is?

yo man, do ya know jeezus? see dat big ass house wid goldn domes n shit? bigga house than Jay-Zs, I fukkin swear! I be come inside, shit's made of gold and paintings evryderr, fancy ass shit, ask sum old man โ€” who be livin in dat house? and he be like this is da house of LORD JEEZUS! sum bold pimp he is, huh?
โ€” nigger spreads the word of our Lord after visiting an orthodox church.

sounds legit

Question though. When was the last time a nigger apologized? Niggers never apologize they always deny, always.

holy shit guys watch this

SERIOUSLY listen to this entire thing, he starts about 10 mins in to quote black community members messaging elected officials calling them "bitch ass faggots" and "uncle toms"

Spitting hate facts midway. 80% of blacks murdering 80% of black victims. Fear of whitey is unwarranted hysteria etc.
Case is manslaughter and confirms gasser's car was boxed in on all sides. Didn't exit the vehicle, and mac tonight walked over to his window.

"Black males are 12.something percent of the overall population but commit 75% of all homicides"

#BASED

Guy might get boned pretty hard though, he talked for HOURS to these sneaky ass cops without a lawyer. Dumbass. Also sounds like he started the road rage or at least should have could have driven away instead of confronting this nignog.

Good to know there's a few other Holla Forumsacks around here. I live about 10 minutes away from the gas station where the bastard was shot. Hell I drove by it while the cops and the crowd were still on the scene. Living in a 68% black city is a form of torture.