LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/89397/quick-szechwan-sauce/
food.com/recipe/szechuan-sauce-147645
food.com/recipe/restaurant-teriyaki-sauce-133751
allrecipes.com/recipe/42155/teriyaki-sauce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't got no time to play around, what is this?

Sir, the Belmonts are here to discuss their recent acquisition of your company.

and a ching chong ping pong to you too

I'm waiting for the trashy live action to come out after this rick and meme sauce incident.

Oh look, another mulan shill thread for the upcoming live action remake.

The live action movie was already planned before Szecuan sauce meme exploded online.

and I actually really wanna try that fucking sauce so fuck you and your Rick and Morty hate 9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT SAUCE MORTY

If it's anything like that comet sauce they had for the Justice League promos then it's just a normal sauce repackaged. The comet sauce was literally just barbecue sauce as I remember.

Comet sauce? :P I'm unfamiliar, fam.

Sauce on the sauce, plz?

It was like 13-15 years ago as a promo they did for the DCAU Justice League cartoon, they had this special comet sauce that came with the fries. I might be remembering wrong but I'm pretty sure it was just straight up barbecue sauce.

You realize that szechuan is a normal sauce, right? McDank's just had a less spicy (read: pussy-ass) version of it.

I could have lived without knowing this was happening.

Well, fuck. Now I want that sauce too. I don't even care if it's literally just BBQ sauce, I want it as a piece of DC memorabilia.

And what would that be? Inform, plz.

You could buy Szechuan sauce without crying that McDonalds doesn't have it like a true amerifat.

Go back to cuckchan you filthy rapefugee.

Sweet fuck…

The meme sauce was likely a promotional thing which is evident with even McD referencing it on twitter, which shows that this was likely planned. Fucking shills at R&M keep whoring themselves out to advertisement and cheapness, like cheap hookers.

Its just watered down teriyaki sauce you idiots.

Don't we all…

Why would you ever type like that?

I would assume because he's a weeb from 2007-2009.

Summer's here!

You ignorant cunt.

Seshwann
>allrecipes.com/recipe/89397/quick-szechwan-sauce/
>food.com/recipe/szechuan-sauce-147645

Terryacky
>food.com/recipe/restaurant-teriyaki-sauce-133751
>allrecipes.com/recipe/42155/teriyaki-sauce/

They did that on Community several times as well. Although they at least were pretty blatant about it being product placement.

All chink shit tastes the same. Just because it was mentioned on Reddit and Memey doesn't make it special.

I'd take those back in a heartbeat if it meant that SJWs would disappear.

Although having a scapegoat for all the shitty posts lately sounds fun summer is still about 2 months away.

template thread

Please explain.