Hey Arnold The Jungle Movie

The film will be a sequel to 2002's Hey Arnold!: The Movie and the two-part series finale "The Journal", which also premiered in 2002 on Nickelodeon, as part of the fifth and final season. The movie will serve as the definitive series finale, and will answer all the unanswered questions, including the whereabouts of Arnold's missing parents. The TV movie is projected to premiere on Nickelodeon in November 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey_Arnold!:_The_Jungle_Movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't tell if anytownfag

I cant say whether it's him, but the Jungle Movie is actually happening

Hol' up

Are you telling me, Arnold's grandparents aren't dead yet?!

Guess not.

Please no. We don't need this shit now. The show's creator is such an insufferable cunt now too so anything he makes is bound to be even x10 more of a moral soapbox than what the original show used to be.

The eyes are a dead giveaway its him.

As you can see here They all have that same wide eyed dead stare that Anytown's Recess art had.

Nope it's real

It was confirmed long ago. It will be happening. Everybody saw Genndy's sucess with Samurai Jack and everybody is trying to capitalize in Nostalgia

stop

Half of all the old cartoons in history are going to be revived within the next 5 years.
I actually am grateful for Samurai Jack at least.

Please, oh please don't pull a NuPPG.

I remember seeing the movie while my brother went to see MIB2. I don't remember anything from either of them.

Hm… let's see

Yeah this isn't even close to half

Craig Bartlett, Hey Arnold's creator, is writing and producing the movie, so that's a good sign.

So they are going to continued what started with that pilot

Those cowards decided to reboot the whole thing rather than show how he become Ben 10,000, which it could be interesting.

Your shit is almost convincing minus if not for the peek of the yellow sky between the buildings and Helga's complete stiffness.

Yep, its you.

I understand your pain, and I hope the Jungle Movie is fake, but if Arnold does come back, expect it to be more preachy and current year-tier than ever before. The creator is pretty much a virtue signaling faggot on Facebook already.

Good. Both were shit.

He used to speak to his fans a lot in 2000s via chats, and his facebook and twitter leave a lot to be desired.

That's because this is just the start.

All I wanted was for nu shit to be as good as the old. Not for the old shit to get revived and get the [CURRENT YEAR] treatment. Samurai Jack is undoubtedly going to be the only good result from this shitty nostalgia revival.

I can't wait for this

Are you being sarcastic.
You better be.

Buut it's really happening

We've seen all shows that will exist now buddy. They'll just repeat IPs every decade or so with a fresh coat of paint forever.
This will suck. Zim will suck. Life will suck.

They dead, nigga

I'm sick of this trend of making animated movie characters look smug and sassy. Arnold and Gerald I can understand, but Phoebe? It's completely out of character.

Asians can't smug, no soul

I wasn't aware you needed a soul to be smug

Japan disagrees.

Proof? What happened?

He was referring to DC's shitacular Hannah-Barbera revival.

Haha what?

It's true. Warner Bros. is making a brand-new Wacky Races reboot set to air on Boomerang in June. In addition, The Magic School Bus Rides Again is a modernized continuation of the original series, starring Ms. Frizzle's younger sister, Fiona Frizzle. The series will also feature a new, high-tech bus that stresses modern inventions such as robotics, wearables and camera technology. Hopefully, this will attract more kids to the series. The only bad thing I can say about this is that it's being animated by 9 Story Media Group (the fucks who ruined Arthur with Flash), but one can hope that the animation isn't too bad in this series.

I don't really get why Holla Forums hates reboots now. Weren't you all excited for Samurai Jack?

It's a new season, not a reboot.

I would love to know the story behind this picture.

Some kid's dad dressed like that for Career Day. God knows what his career actually was.

Stop bringing up the Anytown fag, you complete and utter retard.
He doesn't need any attention beyond a report when he shills his autism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey_Arnold!:_The_Jungle_Movie
Stop bringing up drama and shitting up the thread with your inability to use google, which you shouldn't need as this was being discussed heavily when it was announced only a few months ago, and anyone on the board back then would of known. I do, and I hated this show, yet it was everywhere on the board.

When did Holla Forums like reboots? Other than occasional exceptions, reboots are usually shit.

Haven't seen the new one, but if it's good then it might be one of the exceptions.

The story I heard was that this guy is a teacher who promised to show up in Scooby-Doo costume and bring kid's champagne with him if everyone in his class got an A at a test. As you can see, it happened.

Oh, that's heartwarming.

At my local public library, all the Magic School Bus books are in the children's nonfiction room, except for the one on climate change, which is shoved in with the picture books in the fiction section. Probably because it's about as subtle as an anvil to the head. I'm hoping against hope the reboot doesn't get that preachy, because if it does, we may be in for an animated version of Bill Nye Saves the World.

Did Bill Nye get a new show?

Either your pretending to be a retard or you've been living under a rock. I hope to god it's the latter.

Their eyes look off especially Gerald's and I'm already getting more gay vibes from this the than Invader Zim movie.

They look the same as in the show.

That's exactly what it's going to be.

photographic evidence all asians are smug

Speaking of that, how's new MST3K? Is it good?