AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I'm growing tired of Jewish propaganda.

You mean you're not looking forward to evil Aryan zombie getting slain by Race Mixer and her multiracial compatriots?

Yet goys will still flock to this flick, just as always.

Its goyim you stupid goy

What the fuck is this thing?
nice pimp coat

You can clearly see in the design that they don't know what to do with the character.
This is another (((Mystery Box))) bullshit that will fuck up a franchise.

IT'S A WHITE MALE
How is this supposed to be scary? Almost as scary as the Kylo Ren unmasking.
This abomination looks like a ww1 cancer victim.

This guy uses the force to walk, instead of crutches.
I like to think that when Rey finally confronts him, he is in the kitchen holding a big bowl of soup with mittens, and when he sees Rey, he puts the bowl on the table, takes off his mittens, grabs a plastic bag from his purse, and asks Rey if she wants some candy, there isn't even candy in the bag, he is just senile.

it's the lead villain of the Star Wars 7-9
doesn't he look cool, mysterious, and intimidating?

The pope cloak thing is really subtle, i guess they want to attack western christianity once again..

but current pope is a heretic on their side.

I guess one should never underestimate their hatred toward christianity

It's so blatant, that the average normie can't see it. The propaganda is right there in plain sight.

Remember when they hated Bush and he was literally Voldemort?

I love GOOOOOOLLD

It actually looks better.

Is that Arseface?

Snoke's pee pee tape when?

…And Snoke's guards are in MAGA armors.

nah

is it me or ?

fresh oc

Those look cool, but how do they see out of their helmets?

The Force, duh.

They sure are original.

how horrifying

Oh god, it looks too real.

This looks more like offbrand Warhammer than Starwars.

upvoted!

kikes

So is disney going to make "Sope" into Vader or the Emperor? My money is that its Vader.

Looks like a Engineer had a run in with a lightsaber and no access to anti againg cream for a few decades. Marvelous design there didney.

I like how the guys wearing those suits clearly can't even bend their elbows 90 degrees. A+ armor design, there chaps. That totally doesn't look retarded.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed at some point that Abrams and Disney literally (not figuratively, literally) had no plans whatsoever worked out for continuing the story beyond TFA. They threw in all that lazy teasing and foreshadowing without having any idea what it would be building up to. They are that incompetent.

But they knew they would be making new movies.

More importantly, if you pulled those off, would they die?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Its just going to be Palpatine, isn't it?

They also knew the cattle would pay for it regardless, so why spend money on effort?

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to go ahead and guess that he's some Empire General or War Hero who was mutilated by the Death Star explosion and then.. something something.. WHITE SUPREMACY

is that hillary?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn, Hillary's looking great.

Misshapen, mangled and effeminate jewish shit I mean sith had a cruciform light saber.

Straight "white" Christians is ebil yo just like dat Hitler.Both of em be like bad.

So? that never stopped them before capitulation to jews/leftists never helps it only ensures your destruction.

Done on purpose Hollywood is lazy.

I'm looking forward to seeing daisy's delicious pits on the screen again

Well, they succeeded.

McCain voted no to star in star wars.

fuck off

Poor Lola

Finally, you get it.

Top cringe.

It's two different people

Sure it is buddy, sure it is.

Yeah it is. Do you need proof?

yes

Fire Marshall Bill?

Second best character after the rapist played by David Alan Grier

Fucking THIS

Pure coincidence!

Also, delet this shut it down.

I don't recall a rapist character (?)

-Homey the Clown
-Handi-man (would NEVER get away with doing shit like this in current year)
-"Hated it!" two fags
-She-ra
-Wanda

Who was the rapist character?

Max Landis acts like a huge faggots 99% of the time but then will occasionally hit the nail right on the head and drop some knowledge.
What's his deal?

Max is like one of those AIs produced in Silicon Valley. He is born in kikery, molded by it. Tutored by homosexuals. But on contact with the internet, like an AI he started making elementary deductions.

DO YOU MISS GEORGE YET?

I never wanted him to leave in the first place ;_;

We’ve got Mike ‘the Self-loathing kike’ Stoklasa & his ‘review’ to thank for this Disney shit.

You know what? I'm not considering anything Disney Star Wars canon.

I just complained about the fact Han shot first.

nope, he was producing Shakespeare dressed up as schlock while Disney are doing schlock dressed up as Shakespeare
Schlock is schlock, George started it, he needs to an hero.

nuh uhhh

He donated all of it right after the sale.

The fuck?

I want Sheev back.

it's the current year goy.

back to facebook, boomer

might as well kys fam, they won't understand ever why the prequels are actually kino. most people look funny at you when you mention flash gordon or kurosawa.

I mean the guy who got to have them big breastesses. He wasn't even the main character of the sketches he was in.

Hi reddit.

How is this funny?

Well, it’s more tragic than anything, but laughter is better than crying I guess.