Tfw not American but would still take a bullet for your President

If you don't support a great man like Trump you may as well move to Sudan with the rest of the niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/blumhouse-trump-josh-raffel-1202023280/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At this point, Antifa > Holla Forums. At least ANtifa wants to burn everything down. Holla Forums is now content to be enslaved because their preferred slave is in the white house.

Always the first post

I can understand liking him in the elections when he was the charismatic underdog, but now he's pretty much revealed to be another Bush neocon so you can drop the act now.

Trump is how they boil the frog, you massive dipshit, oh wiat, you're an actual shill posting directly from his propaganda channel.

Reminder, Kushner hired the marketing team behind Get Out, the nigger shit that was spammed here, to be Trump's media people

Kill yourself.

could you be any more cucked?

All me

Happened this year, moron.

variety.com/2017/film/news/blumhouse-trump-josh-raffel-1202023280/

this tbh.

Fuck off, hotpocket.

I would never be one I'm here spreading kinowledge

What did he do in Syria? He's going after Assad?

Nigger, you banned me for insulting Harry Pooter months ago. You also admitted who you were in other threads. You're a faggot and everyone knows it. Go molest your daughter.

Pretty much this and also cannabis, as a Ron Paul supporter this ship has ben sailed long ago.

Get Out is actually subversive against (((subversiveness))), it shows no matter how much you attempt to placate the negroes, even by holding them in high regard, they will always resent whitey. Not a narrative of unity and multiculturalism.

I didn't because I'm not a mod or a janny but you are so mad kek

I'm not a mod or janny so no

I would never and I dont have any kids

This
My post trump euphoria vanished totally by december when i seen he is just another neocon, but this time painted as "outsider"

No, it's meant to encourage violence against whites and reinforce the idea that all whites are evil. (((They))) will continue to make films like this.

Can you be more pathetic than this?

This is such a simplistic and low iq interpretation. The actual message is about the dangers of miscegenation, and to scare away blacks from dating whites because they think they're insane, therefore by pandering to black audiences but teaching them a valuable lesson. There's a few twitter screenshots of niggers declaring they'll no longer date white women after seeing Get Out. It is /ourmovie/

You realize we've been in Syria for 8 years now, right?

You also realize he's trying to get us out of Syria, right?

So you're upset that he's cutting the (((rebels))) off?

what was his fucking problem?

what was his fucking problem?

Judging from the replies on this thread I'd say 75% of Holla Forums is occupied by /leftycucks/

t. drumptard

Thanks for keeping my dubs warm for me.

Stay mad Holla Forums, surely you'll be able to meme on my level some day.

Wait, what? People are calling Trump a neocon because he ended useless America: World Police practices?

It's shit like this that makes me think people hate Trump just to be contrarian or for the sake of it. Not to sound like some cocksucker

You are delusional. The War Machine doesn't listen to some puppet in the Oval Office.

I should've worded it better. Trump rather made an initiative to end such practices. Regardless wither or not the alphabet soups have to or will even comply is a completely different issue altogether, however.

I know that he promised during the elections that he wanted to decrease the military budget. But did he do that?
And did he lower tensions on the grand 25d geopolitical chess board?
His best buddies are jewish bankers and we all know that they profit the most of bombing children in the Middle-East.

There is one promise though that I hope he doesn't keep…

ftfy

jokes on you, I didn't write shit.

who cares? literally reddit and you need to go back

If Boy Scouts are so environmentally conscious, why do they love a guy who shrunk the EPA's budget so much?

ITT: Holla Forums is still in massive denial over how Learningcode/Ikampfy tricked them into backing a Zionist puppet

kys

dis gon b gud

Fuck off drumpfcuck

feel free to fuck off