Is this the worst casting ever? I never liked Xmen that much but she single handily ruins the new ones...

Is this the worst casting ever? I never liked Xmen that much but she single handily ruins the new ones, she acts like a tub of lard compared to Rebecca Romin Stamos. She acts like herself and not like a caricature, shes not threatening not sexy and sounds like a fucking retarded man. Even worse don't get her emotional because its laughable.

anyone?

I wish her career ended with the fappening tbpfh

I wouldn't say fat but she doesn't workout that is plain and probably eats shit all day unless she starts purging she'll probably end up getting really fat.

She is a loud and obnoxious woman who thinks she is better than everyone.
Is she part black or jewish or something?

Why didn't it? I never liked her before during or after the fappening. I think shes on her way out now though..

I think she's from Kentucky

First actress was and still a hottie.

Sounds like she was brought up by a retarded, butch mother while her daddy didn't have much presence or say so in her upbringing, so now she's an obnoxious cunt because that's what she was raised to be.

Yep aka good 'ole Kentucky

I'll take your word for it, I've never been there despite being less than two hours from it.

Oh I'm farther away, in American its just infamous right, has to be

(cont) I'm in the tri state area

Assuming that's true, actors bios are all lies usually…. "the too rough part" sounds like total stronk womyn BS however I don't doubt her mother or both parents were probably responsible fore her shitty personality.

I think West Virginia is more infamous for being a piece of shit state as far as society goes. At least I hear more about it than Kenfucky.
Nice scenery though.

Sounds pretty spot on to me. I know it's anecdotal, but I've known a few girls who were raised like that and every single one of them turned out to be an obnoxious cunt with severe daddy issues.

Is there such a thing as a woman without daddy issues? I don't think I've met any…

We'd have a lot more of them if you didn't lose, Hitler.

White men chose to die in the two world wars for jews. Women cannot be blamed for anything because they are only slaves for their instincts.

Probably not, though there's most certainly varying levels of daddy issues.
Minimal issues often produces a woman that isn't completely retarded, while severe issues gives you a tumblrina.

Stupid fucking cunt.

She was perfect for the role. They could have brought her back and it would've been fine because Mystique can be whatever fucking age she wants to look.

No.

Thanks for spoilering that shit, user, at least JLaw looks hwite.

Yeah, she is absolutely awful.

Please, Ana Kasparian is much more attractive than JLaw.

Idk why she was a thing at all.
-Terrible personality
-Is average looking at best
-Looks weirdly bloated/fat sometimes (cocaine?)
-Can't act

but she is treated like she's a a major celebrity.

She tries to be all folksy and down-home, but it's a rich-ass suburb of Louisville.

what?
shes great in all the early X-Men movies…

I chuckle how much they want to build her as MUH LIBERATION heroine in Apocalypse, yet she didn't do much.

Why was she the inspiration for other mutants? Why is she the leader and not Quicksilver or Jean?

i didn't even know that fat cunt was casted as mystica or whatever her name is
god i hate that bitch so much

lol holy shit
I mean she's clearly Adele Average when it comes to female figure but are we meant to believe she has the body of some sort of super assassin?

thats someonen else faggot

Shes like all the talentless ones that get pushed and given an easy oscar they do it because they have to manufacture interest. Look at who they cast as Tomb Raider, Vikander, shes a flat chested version of Jlaw.

faggots

No she is not.

The Sentinels can't be built quickly enough.

they have been trying to push more and more plain and/or fat actresses in the spotlight for the past decade or so. she was a stepping stone between Jessica Alba and Daisy "The Maw" Ridley.

also, her persona is "I'm just a regular lazy girl who likes to eat" and normalfags eat that shit up

dude, my fucking hairy ass is more attractive than jwhore

*blocks your path*

did Romjin-Stamos even say anything in the movies she was in?

I just remember her standing around and occasionally shapeshifting into another actor

That's fucking awesome.

Pics or it didn't happen.

i'm not that kind of guy

There have been worse

t. triggered altkike

jews and their niggers….the character was too white I suppose it didn't matter that the invisible chick was his sister.

aut-kike

Movie was bad because it had different intentions fo being body horror than super hero movie. Also, turning the phrase "Clobbering Time" into bullying was the dumbest move that any writer or director could have done. WIll they ever make a good fantastic four movie?

I'd still fug her.

Fox ruined the movie with reshots and messing around with the director's original vision, kinda like how they did with the first Wolverine.

Yeah, its called The Incredibles.

shit, how did they cover her asshole?

did crew members and actors get to see that shit whenever she bent over?

Because Bryan Singer has a massive boner for Mystique, and wrote her up as being alongside the two big bosses, and pivotal to Days of Future Past. If anything, Cyclops should have a greater role as the Captain America-like stand-in, and Storm should be a lot more powerful and a natural leader as well. Maybe Singer just doesn't know how to portray them, whereas Mystique is easy wank material.

I didn't watch the last two X-Men movies. How is Cyclops portrayed in those?

Singer fucked with him in the original trilogy.

>>>/reddit/

Wrong
The problem is not Singer, nor the character of Mystique herself for that matters, the one and only problem is pic related
She is the new rising star of Hollywood celebrities, and especially around the time First Class came out, when she first took the role, Hollywood executives needed to pump her out everywhere in order to promote her
Hence why Mystique gets this unnatural and unnecessary relevance in the new movies, because she's not Mystique, she's JLaw, and Mystique is just the character they built around her
That's the reason why she's now written with such central roles in the stories and why unlike the previous actress which was always in make-up, she for some reason has a standard human form which she of course uses everywhere it is possible in order not to lose one occasion to push this fucking fat cunt's bitchface on us

Do you:
1. run
2. attempt to fuck it
3. offer to toothbrush its anus for it

She looks like my jewish male cousin

he only has boners for twinks, actually

I'd fuck your jewish male cousin then

why do you have a jewish male cousin?

I find her attractive.

faggot

hehe;^)

Actually he's bi and he even has a son