When are they going to reboot this for a (((Marvel Cinematic Universe))) compatible version?

When are they going to reboot this for a (((Marvel Cinematic Universe))) compatible version?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spider-man-homecoming-surprising-new-details-emerge-about-the-sony-marvel-studios-deal-a152043
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported for ban evasion.

i don't know what you're talking about, i was never banned
also sage negated

Never because different studios own the rights, thread over

so when is marvel studios going to acquire the rights to reboot it?

never. because both studios were owned by jews. jews won't eat each other

you don't know anything about the jews

Is X-Men, dare i say it, /ourcapeshit/?

No, Fox is clearly holding onto the rights for dear life and are making financially successful movies with the rights, whereas Sony didn't really seem to know what to do with Spiderman and they're just tanking the studio anyway so they'll take what they can get.

At best you may see Fox license one or two characters. I don't see why they would since they wouldn't even let marvel have Adamantium back so they had to create VIbranium or whatever the fuck the made up metal was.

Oh yes they will. When they inevitably push out most of the goyim they always start backstabbing one another.

When it stops being profitable.

Vibranium is from the comics.

Fox will never let the X Men franchise

the only thing good to come out of that is the comics would stop treating X-Men like a bastard stepchild, the movies would obviously get worse

Homocumming was the result of a Jewish conspiracy between Amy Pascal (Sony) and Ike Perlmutter (Marvel).

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spider-man-homecoming-surprising-new-details-emerge-about-the-sony-marvel-studios-deal-a152043

First Class, Logan and Deadpool were better than anything Marvel would have done with them.

Not that those movies were any good but they could have been blander.

this isn't Holla Forums faggots I just read it somewhere, i fucking hate it here nothing works

Marvel has been anal about Fox holding the rights to X-Men for a long time, so much so that they've been crapping on the X-Men in their comics for a while now, trying to replace them with Inhumans. What sucks is that Fox is stubbornly holding on to Fantastic 4, the reboot with nigger torch was atrocious but they only made it to keep the rights.

good
MCU is pure shit and the less marvel is involved with their movies the better

So you just assumed it was made up shit?

How would you integrate Mutants and their history into the MCU at this point? It would be a clusterfuck.

Even if you make it so that mutants only begin to emerge in large numbers because of the infinity stones it still wouldn't account for Professor X taking years to setup his school and getting it running.

So in the MCU mutants don't exist at all?

Correct. Fox owns the rights to the mutants. That's how they own Deadpool

so wait, deadpool is also in the x-men universe? how many fucking marvel universes are there?

Just one (there was Bendis' fanfic Ultimate Marvel universe but that ended ages ago), in the comics more or less everything is in the same universe, but Deadpool debuted in the X-men books and Fox has the rights to any characters that originated from that IP.

back in the day, stanley leibowitz spent a decade or two fucking around in hollywood, fucking whores and doing coke in hot tubs. during that time marvel sold off parts of their IP piecemeal.
they sold x-men and spiderman (the only two properties considered of any interest in the 90s) and fantastic four (for reasons that escape us all).
then the current year came around and marvel took the dross they had left over (basically just the avengers) and turned it into a cinematic universe

The rights will only revert to Marvel if Fox stops making X-Men movies for a certain period of time. Given that they still want to make X-Men movies for the foreseeable future, they might never ever. Fox will only hand it over if a deal like Sony is being made, but given they are still successful, its unlikely.

When Marvel/Disney realize that no matter what they do and how hard they try, no one will ever give a millionth of a fuck about the Inhumans.

This. Some of the X-Men movies are at least allowed to take some risks and have style.

But user, he's literally a jew who can't ever shut the fuck up about muh holocaust

MCU there are "genetically enhanced" individuals which is the legally agreed pseudo-terminology hammered out by the lawyers, I shit you not.

i literally wrote that i read it somewhere, why would i just make up something i don't care about?

Anyone who participates in the making of these group shots, from the photographer to the guy who brings in snacks, need to be shot.

Nobody cares you faggot, Vibranium isn't fucking real and this isn't the 30s where this sort of mubo-jumbo was borderline believable, like "I got my power of flight from radiation".

On top of that, the name was obviously made up by an unimaginative hack (i.e. a comic book writer) and is so stupid that he might as well have called it Coolstuffium or Nowillgetbackatmybulliesium.

Comic books will be the eternal shame of Western culture.

Reported for being a nerd.

neither can pol

first class was MCU-tier

kek angel wasn't in that scene, he never even wore the costume

what the hell

Or unobtanium, although I suppose that's even worse because it was an uncreative name that Cameron didn't even invent.

I'd rather they not. I think the X-Men are better off in their own universe.

The whole idea behind the X-Men doesn't really make sense in the main Marvel Comic's continuity anyway. Why is it the Avengers are viewed by the general public as good and heroic while the X-Men, who are more a less the same, are hated and reviled? It doesn't make sense. It would be better to just have them exist in their own universe where things work differently with the public and super powered beings.

yep, and I've seen many people agree on the same thing.

maybe spider-man or daredevil can crossover with them, that's it

Days of a Future Past was basically a reboot in itself, and the new movies are already MCU-tier shit anyway
They're doing a pretty damn good job at fucking it up even without the help of Marvel

You picked the wrong house, bub.

in the new comics the holocaust never happened and Magneto is a Nazi.

They won't, considering that Sony owns the rights.

>>>Holla Forums

Our boy

an entire comic series solely about muh racism and bigotry? truly they belong with disney

I would watch that.

Jeph Loeb's Marvel TV is co-producing those live-action shows based on X-Men, but only because they couldn't figure out the rights

Did this happen even when all Marvel-based movies were viewed as the same? Pre-Avengers, basically?

Silly boy, the correct response to is clearly "shut the fuck up, nigger"

thanks for letting me know

I'm still not gonna read, but that's cool.