Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f7b_1406431491
liveleak.com/view?i=37c_1430124414
youtube.com/watch?v=YeFsrx70rWo
youtube.com/watch?v=WuUSRZtwYL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was based af

He was good pals with and an early admirer of A Wyatt Mann's stuff.

Everything went as planned.

liveleak.com/view?i=f7b_1406431491

Something about this seems manufactured…

The whole thing is obviously some kind of Tavistock production.

based

7:00 in… "… once you lay down the groundwork for everyone for everyone else to follow and say everything you got to say and do everything you got to do… [what's the sense]… go out in a fucking blaze of glory… as long as you got everything done, the mission is the most important thing once you lay down the ground rules you set the course for everyone else to follow… then the ultimate ending is death, and that's the ultimate sacrifice that you can do what you believe in… so fuck all the motherfuckers."

fucking based

liveleak.com/view?i=37c_1430124414

[to (((Jerry Springer)))]… "you're part of the society that I despise, you're part of the people that say we should listen to this, we should watch MTV, we should be force fed… parents in this country are telling, they're keeping their kids, they're sheltering their kids, they're censoring their kids, telling their kids to stay away from what is really going on in the real world, those are the very people that are getting raped and killed because they don't know how to handle tragedy because they're never put in front of a tragic situation; when they come to my show I'm going to give them the hard lesson of life, if you get raped at my show, you're probably better off for it…"

motherfucking turbobased

Naw

Gotta take each interview, stunt, performance in it's own drug fueled context. Dude did a shit load of drugs, but extremely based when sober.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeFsrx70rWo

Daily reminder that this documentary was directed by Todd Phillips, same director of kino comedies like "Road Trip", "The Hangover" franchise and more recently "War Dogs".

You obviously never been to prison. It's harder to get the drugs you like, he probably had no access to heroine, but there is a lot of drugs floating around in prison.

Film school project - first directorial credit at imdb

youtube.com/watch?v=WuUSRZtwYL0

Use LiveLeak, user.

Tried, fuckers deleted it as soon as it uploaded.

use you're mom's gaping vagina, user.

GG Allin was a fucking degenerate. Good riddance to bad filth.