Anonymous Happening?

Real or disinfo?

I thought Anonymous were cucked as hell. Or is there some other group claiming that.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LatestAnonNews/status/794909738811199489
twitter.com/0HOUR1___/status/794917845821956096
infowars.com/flashback-occultic-hillary-summons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salò,_or_the_120_Days_of_Sodom
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
imgur.com/a/DPQN6
fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac
alertsense.com/company/executive-team/
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776
web.archive.org/web/20100607052148/http://www.haitivoxbulletin.com/2010/02/special-report-puello-says-other.html?showComment=1267276591409
linkedin.com/in/alisonerlwanger
project-air.org/downloads/About_Project_Air.pdf
accessidaho.org/public/sos/corp/C128824.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As much as I, and I'm sure many others, want this to be real it's disinfo. Don't get your hopes up.

By the titles it looks like just recaps of what we've already uncovered.

Abramovic

twitter.com/LatestAnonNews/status/794909738811199489

Stop posting until they actually provide info. Good of them to notify us of the time, we don't have to wait long to see if this is legitimate.

the anonymous of old, with the nigra raids of habbo and teh lulz is dead my friend

Not sure how to feel.

…those are all going to be links to threads here, aren't they?

Prove to me right now this isn't 80's Satanic Panic all over again. This whole Satanic illuminati thing is way too farfetched for me and as for that whole Spirit Cooking thing, this might come as a surprise to you church grandmas, but that wasn't unusual at all as far as performance art goes. Give me a break.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, Styx.

He's attempting to derail the thread. Ignore.

Fuck you, kike. Disagreement is not derailement.

Fuck you, CTR. Judaism is satanism.

Abramovic needs to be mimetically destroyed. Hate needs to be channeled, hate her.

well south korea would like to disagree with you.

No, fuck you, nigger. This thread isn't about "spiritual cooking", and no one is obligated to teach you anything. There are plenty of threads on the topic for you to read. Fuck off.

How so?

I know performance art is pretty shit but retarded, weirder stuff like soul cooking gets attention for a reason, and it's because it's even crazier than what you would expect from performance art.
And that gets people thinking, some of the leaked emails show the people involved have an interest and are involved in occultism. It might be an 80s satanic panic again, but there's a pretty decent chance it isn't.
Polite sage for off-topic.

oh boy

Anonymous = DISINFORMATION

Chase those devils down Holla Forums. Ignore the jew.

Satanic Panic was caused by persuasive interrogation of very young children. These are emails being sent freely between people.

This is why emails are admissible evidence, while the testimony of young children is not.

Don't pretend that this isn't all related. Back in the 80's it was the same shit. Satanic Illuminati fucking children secretly, etc. yet nothing was ever, ever found to confirm any of the claims. It was just sheltered, dumbshit hysteric church mommies and conmen selling their "Information and Spiritual Defense" DVDs.

Are you attempting to derail as well or are you just stupid? The OP does not address the leaks dealing with "spiritual cooking" or "satanism".

You're making the connection. Is "anonymous" doing so as well? We have no idea until they reveal what info they have. Like I said, FUCK OFF. Moron.

We'll know soon, at least.

twitter.com/0HOUR1___/status/794917845821956096

You faggots shitting up these threads don't even have a counter argument.

How do we know these emails are even legit?

That first Jonestein pic would have been good if not for the "conspiracy theorist" part. Too obvious.

They are separate but intertwined. The main difference is that non-Jews can be satanists, but they can't be Jews. They are more inclusive in their evil.

Also, Jews are much better at infiltrating other powerful groups than they are at maintaining their own in secret. Different MO.

Into the oven you go.

le Russian hackers created them, right? Confirmed to be CTR.

Show me a single email released by Wikileaks that has been proven to be fraudulent.

To my knowledge, they have a 100% accuracy rate. By Bayesian reasoning, that means this email is also real with a high probability. The fact that they have released hundreds of thousands of emails puts the likelihood of this one being their first fraud is somewhere around 0.0001%.

See this is (((Their))) plan, morons.

They are going to isolate you from talking to normies about the problems of this fucked up religion by talking like a crazy person about devils and Lady fucking GAGA

You will lose your legitimate fight against World Zionism by fighting for Alex Jones

You make it sound like no one would do crazy rituals. Either because they believed their own bullshit, or because it was edgy.

I'd be interested in your arguments as to why as soon as cult is mentioned, you turn off.

Can some user with protools figure out what the rest of this line says? Seems like there should be enough of each character to get an accurate reading.

Oh there we go. It would be infowars wouldn't it?

infowars.com/flashback-occultic-hillary-summons

Why does it have to be them? Have you forgotten that there are people who do shit like this solely for the lulz?

Reported for obvious kike shill.

See:
You're covering for the Jews with your Satan scare circa 1980s

You are covering up World Zionism by making it esoteric and "Satanists". Just like people us "Fascism" to cover up for International Corporate monopoly

Really? Their giant drop is a bunch of news links? Wow Anonymous really are useless.

Isn't that the raison d'être of performance art, though? To be constantly trying to one-up yourself and other "performance artists"?
The only thing I find bizarre about all this is that a number of our country's politicians are wrapped up in it. Don't you people have a country to run? An economy to fix? How is it you even have time to eat period blood off of some naked slut?
At the very, very least, it shows extremely poor judgement and lack of commitment to the duties they've been charged with.

It may cause normies to take note as le ebin hacker group is behind it.

OK

They're doing it again… disinfo in full effect.

They are the modern aristocracy, they put on a good face for the commoners and then go to their cheese pizza parties and semen drinking and blood bathing.

Implying nothing ever came of those investigations. Fucking newfags are cancer.

This. Anybody who seriously gets off on this Satanic drivel is a moron

That first pic looks like a kid imitating something from a horror film.

The second pic is the product of a real cult. I'm not saying that this is impossible, but typically cults do not try to look evil. Think about it. Scientology, Heaven's Gate, every single cult I remember never tried to look "evil" or "Satanic". The only people I remember who would do stuff like that were trolls like Anton LaVey.

If the Clintons were truly involved in evil cult shit, I'd expect it to look a lot more like some New Age hippie shit. Not goat skulls and blood.

Reported.

Remember the Lewinsky Scandal? People didn't believe anything until Bill actually was under enough pressure to state at a press conference that yes he did it.

People have to be led to the water and have their head dunked in these days.

k

5 minutes until the reveal.

Y'see I think people are reading waaay too much into this. These are bored billionaires, what do you think they do for kicks? They participate in crazy whacked out shit that only people in the special "inner circle" get to participate in.

It's just a long line of the type of stuff these sociopaths get off on, like being able to traffick kids, and have pedo sex orgies and shit.

Haven't you guys read your history?

If you quoted the right user you have some serious issues with the English language. I wasn't dismissing anything to do with the "satanic" leaks.

So we shouldn't care because this type of behavior has existed throughout history. Is that your argument?

That's the whole thing. Whether it's Satanic/occult related or not, the fact is this:
Every year in America, ten to fifteen thousand children go missing.
That averages out to almost one kid, in every State, in every single day. Gone. Poof. Vanish without a trace - never to be seen or heard from again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salò,_or_the_120_Days_of_Sodom

kek, quoted the wrong user
pretty obvious

Is this it? The 5th of november?

Alright. Sorry.

An hour has passed. Nothing happened. Just like the claims of FBI arrests. Just like the shit about the NYPD.

We cannot rely on others to kill the bitch. We only have ourselves.

T + 3 minutes on anonymous

I'm no expert or even an initiate (nor do I really want to be) but if Occultism is about focus of intent, then what is the intent of these ritualistic "performances?"

That would beg the question whether a ritual is (or can be) symbolic, and I would argue yes based on the example of most common rituals you see pop up in nearly any religion today. Since we can't know the true intent of the videos for certain, and its symbols are obscured to us, then all we can do is look at what's going on and say "is this a ritual that may have occult intent behind it?"

I've heard Styx's arguments and I'm not certain how much precision a ritual requires to be defined as a "ritual." If Christian Communion (Eucharist wafers, etc) is often done with just crackers and grape juice (not a blessed unleavened bread or blessed wine) in Protestant denominations, is it any less valid? Because you know there is a concentrated intent there - at least with most faithful.

The words the artist is writing absolutely have INTENT behind them. And words have a defined intent within language. So I'm inclined to say it was an occult ritual. Whether it was a "satanic" ritual - I'll let a satanist figure that out.

Yeah nobody should care billionaires are kidnapping children and sex trafficking them around the world.

Some were actually offered prominent positions after they became "of age" as "reward" for their "service".

If I had it my way I'd kill them all. Sometimes I wonder if this is simply the nature of humans, for some to try to wrest power and dominate people, since its happened so much throughout history. I wonder if the Earth just deserves an asteroid up the ass, just for it to end.

haha, best dog gif in awhile

2 days. If they don't deliver today… Even if they do, the media will try to bury it for the next 4 days.

/tg/ here.

It's not.

I don't care if the first pic is occult or not. It's just plain gross.

It's blackmail, not Satanism. You will never stop people hiring their blackmailed perverts.

You can't even stop it on Holla Forums. The MODS are pedos, and allow pedo anime

IT IS HAPPENING

No, it can be saved. If we firebomb hives of degeneracy (New York, London, Tel Aviv, DC, pretty much all of California, Silicon Valley, Chicago, etc.) after toppling the kikes, then it will all be uphill from there.
Of course, this would mean a lot of innocents would die too

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

havent read yet, there you go

See what I mean:

lol fake info

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

They dropped it.

Looks like its simply a summation of the digs already done.

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

They literally link to cuckchan threads

Truly the joke of the internet.

Jack Chick is dead.

any new info?

Nothing to see here, just normal art stuff, r-r-rigth guyz??

Obviously not; they’re only linking to old articles.

And you just posted some kind of devil creature you Satanist!

Fuck you and die! Satanist!

no but seriously, the intent is to be a Jewish nasty feminism sadomasochist and scare people. She's been doing it her whole career

Anonymous is such shit, lol. Why did I expect more?

imgur.com/a/DPQN6

is this new????

Pretty piss poor.

A Pastebin with links and a summary? Really?

th…this is shit.

No, they're just linking to articles already written about this and fucking cuckold channel threads. So far nothing good, and considering it's from one of these Anonymoose faggots, there won't be anything new or interesting.

Yeah it's call modern art. You don't get a lot of it in fucking Bible belt towns but where I'm from this shit is normal garbage.

Is that a 69 yr old trying to go maximum edge?

Nothing that shocks me that I haven't seen before. Performance art is full of stuff like this. That doesn't mean that there is a child trafficking ring connected to a Satanic cult. I mean, if true, don't you think they'd want to be a bit more low key about it? Instead of taking photos like this? Art photos? That would not look out of place in any modern art museum?

I was actually expecting disinfo, considering the fucking million mask march bullshit they are pushing

Unrelated but not worth making a shit thread over, should I start spreading the hillary online vote today or is it too early?

Spread it at all times. Twitter has auto-banned all the images, though.

I thought maybe one of those faggots managed to hack into something but cheese and crackers, there were kids on Vine putting out more compelling content.

A pastebin of existing shit? 90's websites were better, at least we had starfield backgrounds.

hurrr were anonimoose, we r l3g10n, feer us and our faggotry!

Remember to sage the shitpost thread.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

This is life or death for them, if Trump wins they all go to jail

Can an actual hacker find out who is bihind the account? Give me the adress and i'll personally go give them a punch in the mouth.

THIS WHOLE SHIT WAS A BIG FAT PILE OF NOTHING

There was stuff "revealed" twice in his "bombshell". Still fucking nothing new (to us).

Might however inspire some random ppl to also look into it.

Still, I was expecting hard evidence.

That was fucking garbage.

Anyone agree?

hmmm agree

irl :^)

So is today the actual final deadline for the FBI to do something or the NYPD goes public?

See? I told you it was nothing. Now for you smart guys it won't be a problem, but for the countless retards of middle America who are now convinced Satan is in the white house we might have to deal with a Satanic Panic all over again. Fuck anonymoose.

wew

anonymous isn't cucked as hell.
It doesn't exist.
At least not in the form that the media portrays.

You mean this was lies?

Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

FBIAnon said something like "Look at the Cards".
FBI CARD:
It is the mission of the FBI’s Violent Crimes Against Children program to provide a quick and effective response to all incidents of crimes against children. The first few hours after a child is abducted are critical, and that is why we established Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Teams in October 2005.
fbi.gov/investigate/violent-crime/cac
Laura Lislby is also Laura Silsby-Gayler, who now works for AlertSense
alertsense.com/company/executive-team/
AlertSense is a company that provides a platform for mass alerts, such as abducted children.
So basically, a woman who served time for trafficking kids in Haiti now sits on the board of a company that serves as the backbone for many local authorities when they want to issue Amber Alerts.
Something doesn't add up here.
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3539
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3776

We are anonymous. Look at your post buddy. What the media depicts as anonymous is like what normalfags believe the illuminati is.

Yes, atheists worship Satan. You are too ignorant to even know what Satan is.

It's called hiding in plain sight and it makes it far more easy to remain uncaught where you have plausible deniability for all the shit. See yourself as an example. If they weren't into this occult "art" degenerate faggotry dipshits like you would have a harder time dismissing it although I'm sure you would still find a way.

Yes, it’s obviously false.

Fuck, sage.

Anonymous dropping them truth bombs to save the day!

Yeah it honestly doesn't matter if this was an art performance or an actual ritual of some sort, it's still a fucked up thing to engage in no matter how you slice it.

Like I don't give a shit if someone is a Satanist, it's irrelevant to me. But someone going to a dinner where they're talking of having cum and breast milk drinks and stabbing themselves it fucking demented. No part of this is normal and respectable.

If my neighbor was stabbing himself while painting his wall in blood (fake or not), I would think he's a lunatic even if he was doing it for the sake of 'art'.

Anonymous is CIA. Part of CIA went rogue, just like the FBI.

I know what I'm talking about. We are winning.

So I guess the rogue CIA has nothing better to do than regurgitate what we've uncovered the past few days? Shill harder cuck.

What does proof mean to us? It apparently means videos or images. No matter what we have a solid preponderance of evidence. This does not end even if we do not receive images or videos.

It does, because we can’t get any litigation without them.

"Anonymous" was a part of 4chan, it was basically an IRC group coordinating LOIC ddos attacks on Holla Forums and later started a thing at TOR for more edgyness.

After the Sony gig people started disappearing and arrest were made. The rest of us shit our pants and dissolved. Then after 6 months "Anonymous" appeared and started shilling for globalist agenda and hacking people (((they))) don't like. No one of they old crew knew or heard about these people.

"Anonymous" is just a front for letter agencies.

haha that dog is so cute, i want to hug it and pet it.

Where the fuck did you come from?

this

now i know you're just a LARPing faggot but still, if you had info that could bring (((them))) down and didnt share it for the world to see, you are the biggest spineless cowardly faggot in the world.

And you will get the rope too.

remember when these faggots made this video?

And even old user were tryhard faggots.

Is that courtney love at the far right of the second pic ?

you mean you havent heard

have you been on Holla Forums at all in the last 2 weeks aside from today?

the election is in 3 days

may mays are now real

Moloch worshipping jews and pedo stuff now on the lips of normies

civil war now possible

WWIII now possible

I cant take it. 3 FUCKING DAYS

What's the deal here? I don't get it. You're just showing pictures of celebrities with Hillary and then a picture of those celebrities as children.

This is better as it shows a bunch of celebrities first with the satanic semite and then them supporting Hillary, suggesting that there's a link. But I don't get the child celebrity photos.

The fact so many people were shilling this bullshit here for days on end when anyone with two braincells who had been lurking the internet for the past 5 years knew Anamaloose was an alphabet front shows how bad things got here. The filter man-tier "satanic" angle spam is also another proof of it. Either this place has become astroturfed to hell just like cuckchan is and mods don't do their fucking job zealously enough or newfags from cuckchan got mass banned and moved here. It's probably both. That is not counting agent infiltrators spamming /sudo/ to try and get Holla Forums mods removed.

Ok according to this article removed a looong time ago on wikipedia Silsby had contact/help with web.archive.org/web/20100607052148/http://www.haitivoxbulletin.com/2010/02/special-report-puello-says-other.html?showComment=1267276591409

Who formed a charity WE-ACTx whose page has been removed.

Found this person who worked at we-actx and now does finance for the clinton foundation of some sort. linkedin.com/in/alisonerlwanger

project-air.org/downloads/About_Project_Air.pdf
Teaching yoga? to Africans. Pic looks shooped.

accessidaho.org/public/sos/corp/C128824.html
Deleted link to corporation papers from haitian charity which is now the child alert crap.

Weird but don't see any smoking guns. Teaching Africans yoga seems like an unproductive thing for people who can't get enough to eat.

Feminism, judaism, globalism, trasngenderism and all such perverse ideologies are organisations that work to further the aims of the spiritual wickedness in high places.

They all do the will of their diabolical masters, though of course certain sects are more spiritually overt, whilst others are evil in more mundane ways (like vegetarians).

Could yoga be a codeword for something?

Afterall, ~30k of Hillary's deleted emails were about parties and yoga.

You are forgetting the obvious. If this is a thing, it's not some generic cult that's open to scam the masses, but a super secret cult for the very elite of society.
Beyond whatever core of actual evil Jew magic they may be larping about, the more imminent function of a cult like this is to get politicians and leaders corrupted into the darkest vices possible, which can then be used against them as leverage. That's why this actually has to look like the EBIL SADANIC CP CULT XDDD, so the evidence against each member is so vile and so obvious that none of them dare step out of line and disobey whatever agenda they're being pushed towards.

Telling you guys, if you can help me find the specific links of Abramovic and Marjorie Carmon, we will have the missing links in this case.

/thread

well the way i've been informed is that anonymous started in the first days of wikileaks, attacking anyone who was a danger to wikileaks, so no supprise that they support wikileaks. on the other hand, i was 12 or 13 at the time so perhaps what i know of anonymous is incorrect. nonetheless, no one wants to be associated with pedos, most of them were probably bernouts, so they know about clinton dicking bernie over. also hillary clinton is a very warlike person and people like anonymous with their anarchistic sentiments would probably not like some cunt in another country fucking up shit 3 continents away.

is clinton looking at her tits?

She looks 21.

Always say they look 21.

Lets just say if Trump looked at a woman that way she would be on CNN every day for hours crying about it.

youfuckingwhat

audio editing software, one of the more advanced ones

They had child kidnappings investigations shut down?

LET'S TELL EVERYONE THAT HILLARY IS AN EVIL SATANIC CHILD EATER WITH ZERO EVIDENCE, THEN THEY'RE SURELY VOTE FOR TRUMP!

This. It's societal loosh farming. Get people out of balance and fighting (feminism) and then enable 'queen for a day' bathroom perverts (trannyism).

They're cryptographically verified you fucking subhuman filth.

The obvious connection would possibly be through pic related.

Does the spirit cooker hang out at the celebrity centre?

I was banned for four weeks for posting screen shots of Reddit degenerates while saging a slide thread for anons to laugh at and these faggots get to shit up this while thread with their shilling and not get banned. It's fucking bullshit. I stopped digging into the emails in general and am really considering not even fucking voting.

Holla Forums deserves Hillary tbh.

We incredibly deep in redpills now.

That was not Anonymous. It was a fake account.

1/10
made me reply

Don't forget that at the end of the play, they lynched the devil's advocate.

Fuck off.

It was a slide thread about reddit, r/conservative. I reported the thread and saged all my replies.

I hope Trump loses and kiddie diddling acceptance is forced on you.

stay mad CTR

Ctr? No. I'm just playing devil's advocate.

who cares, stop bitching you fucking retard.

I just wanted to help bigger but was banned for saving a slide thread about reddit.

Now I hope Holla Forums loses.

Daily reminder that the devil's advocate got lynched at the end of the play.

Help dig*

Hype thread not until day of faggot. Anons have to wage one final offensive on all social media outlets through our best form of guerilla memefare yet.

The fuck is that?

The fuck is that?

scientilogy