I have to say goodbye to you

Let me explain myself….

I'm BEYOND terrified. I'm urged in the back of my own mind to say, "Goodbye" to my relatives. I have since childhood been terrified of Radiation. My grandfather died of cancer because of the Dresden Generating Station (AKA the Oldest Nuclear power plant in the country) and that by itself scared me into radiophobia.

I live close to the plant. There's also a place on the corner of the plant called, "The Morris Operation." Look it up. If Chicago get's bombed to cleanse their pedophilia, Dresden is a target, let alone where I live because of certain geographic targets Russia would want to wipe out. Even if I run to the south, my home town is gonna get irradiated beyond normal because of the amount of radioactive material that inhabits the area. I want ever so badly for Trump to win, but if the election gets fucked by the CTR-like pieces of shit that triggers the Russians to bombs us… I don't want to say goodbye. This is not a slide, I'm in a fucking major target zone. I've been drinking and I'm scared. I know, please, I'm not playing here. If anything, clear my head. I got supplies, suits, carts for respirators, duct tape, I'm ready. Just… tell me if I really need to say goodbye. Don't Sage. Please. This nuclear war thing really has me scared off my ass. I don't want it. We are going to be alright, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ratical
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calm down CTR, if the election gets stolen the DOTR will start.

Slide threads acoming lads.

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a like & comment and consider donating to my patreon-account.

This isn't funny! I'm serious! I don't wanna go out this way!

I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING! Does everyone gotta be CTR to you?

Stop being a fucking pussy. Nothing is going to happen.

1. Blog post
2. No clear direction of the thread
3. Not engaging readers to discuss
You're sliding faggot.

Sure, go with thaT

i FUCKIING HOPE SO. i QWIL VOTE, BUT TRHERE ARE A L;OT OF DUMB LIBERALS VOTING FOR HER. IF THE RIG THING HAPPENES, IT AINT GONNA MATTER.

Oops. damn by faty fingersd

Sage

You've got sleeping pills, haven't you?
Sage in every field.

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
==SLIDE THREAD==v
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

Get a gun, idiot. If you get poisoned you can just… well.. ok?

Also, if Clinton wins, you have nothing to lose..

Everyone should make their peace if Clinton wins.

Thanks for being a nigger.

Here take these and calm down.

sage

fuck me I forgot to sage

yes

lol

>>>/blog/

*ftiw I'm also drunk and thinking about this. I'm also in love with an Aryan qt3.14 who happens to be my now landwhale girlfriend's best friend but too chicken to do anything about it despite her advances**

Jesus, do you even care what could happen? I'd hate saying goodbye. It's been one of my worst fears. After seeing The Day After and Threads, knowing what would happen in the blast. I thought you guys cared. This wasn't an empty claim, let alone a cry for attention. Really, are you that confidant?

are.

has som projections issues, but…

Seems fitting that I fuck up the spoiler for this blogpost

Yes, Trump will win or when Hillary win then civil war will come. Nobody want to live on the burnt Earth.

Odd name for a projection.

as I said, nice blog
we have a separate board for that
>>>/blog/

i was empathizing with you despite your shitty thread you colossal faggot.

We're all going to die and most of us aaren't going to choose when. Get over it.

Nigger, stop being so afraid of death, if the bomb hits you're gone before you even know what's going on.

I want to see the Ice Age in 2030 so I don't really wanted to die.

Just try your best and vote Trump and make people vote for him too. Check the catalog, there are some thread to make Trump win using some good strategies.

Yeah, no, when the bomb its, I'll be the "blind wondering around sightless in the smoldering aftermath," that Falkin dude was talking about in WarGames. Then I'll die painfully of radiation sickness.

I will, BY GOD, do I plan on it!

Very good, please reward yourself by visiting Australia after unstoppable Trump win.

Very small chance of that happening, only a few people are that unlucky and if you are one of them you'll be dead in a few minutes anyway.

I very much doubt there will be an ice age anytime soon, although I would welcome one.

i honestly don't know why you are so afraid, OP.
i for one would embrace a nuke-fest, but that's more about scientific research not being able to do shit at the current stage due to governments not finding it ethical. no more people, no more ethics.

You sound like Russian. I don't embrace a nuke-fest because I don't want my children to be mutated from the birth. You should embrace the Ice Age.

We're going to die aren't we?

I think most people here are way more scared of the USA turning into Sweden than being nuked.

I ain't scared of the nuclear boogieman.

we'll get an ice age if the nukes fall, mate. nuclear fallout as in "small particles being blown into the atmosphere" is a very real threat and would likely cause more deaths than the initial explosion or radiation(zones).

That's nuclear winter.

Before the election, all we wanted was to see the world burn.

I don't want to destroy our white races as the white replacement rate is already low and the white people aren't producing enough white people to replace us when we pass away.

You still have a few months' time to build a nuclear fallout shelter. If you really want your life and are not a mega big huge faggot, start digging. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but luck favors the prepared.

I live in such a small backwater irrelevant shithole that the possibility of it being nuked is absolute zero so I've done other preparations, more useful.

Alex Jones filters will cure this using the placebo effect.

How?

Also if you really fear nukes that much, you can try to have a good job and go full survivalist and buy a bunker.
But don't panic too much, Trump will win. And don't fear death too much because then, you won't be able to enjoy life. You are going to die sooner or later, so don't think about it constantly and enjoy life. Get a good job, get fit, read, find some good hobbies and create a good white family.

So fake. Don't try so hard CTR. Just be yourself and the faggot coward in you will come through nicely.

And you still don't know anything about it.

Russian's don't start shit, they finish it. Because of the bad economy defense spending is being cut by a third next year.

Jap niggers doin aiiiiiright. In the event of nuclear war, you don't want to survive. Because then, one of us is going to, EAT YOU. Probably torture and fuck you a bit first though… you know, for amusements sake.

I'll add this.

ratical dot org/radiation/NuclearExtinction/StevenStarr022815.html

You just can't communicate with us the way you do with your leftist friends, OP.

All I can do is wish you luck, user. It's more likely to happen now then ever before. It's not 100% but it's steadily climbing every day. If they fuck over Trump, the happening is a sure thing. I wish I could say otherwise, the kind of war we're rushing towards is really quite terrifying.

They are sliding hard today. Today will be a good day, anons!

Lurk more

The most shameful thing is this garbage hasnt been deleted yet

What is the chance of Aussie getting nuked?

How much does a nuclear bunker cost?