Am i going crazy?

Tomorrow the 5th nov 2016, millions of people will march with masks on in the streets, i will be one of them, but unfortunately in my country, which is Denmark, there will be a lot of rain.
People in the television have been warned people not to go outside tomorrow, and i am wondering why. Are they spraying? Are we living inside a artificial reality?

Dark sky maps
darksky.net/55.6867,12.5701?units=ca

Danish television weather:
vejr.tv2.dk/2016-11-04-vintervejr-paa-vej-sne-og-blaest-rammer-danmark-i-weekenden

Other urls found in this thread:

millionmaskmarch.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7vY_oB4VISo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marching for what? Being November 5th (and your mention of masks), I'm going to assume it's something Guy Fawkes related.

lol, get out.

They warn you not to go outside, but do not give you a reason?
Why listen to them, then?

Cloud seeding is a real thing, e.g. I think it was even reported mainstream that the Chinese did it before the Olympics. How effective is it, I don't know.

sage

Der er altid mere end 30 ved anonymousmarcher i danmark. Bare du ikke spilder din tid.

Ville skrive aldrig, ikke altid.

lol danmark

Are there really anonymoose marches and do people actually go to them?

That escalated fast.

Any source?

join us :)
millionmaskmarch.com/

they warn us because it might be rough or dangerous.. i ask because i don't know if i am going insane or if the gov dosn't want us to go

If the media/government doesn't want you to do it, then that's more reason to do it.

And if it's raining it'll only be more epic tbh.

Of course they are spraying.

The Russians have been spraying for years to move or disperse clouds and aren't hiding it, they are spraying at holidays and over the tourist locations to keep it sunny.

Your government is just trying to fuck you over.

Chemtrails and WITWATS are bs, it's just water vapor. I used to believe that crap too so don't feel too embarrassed.

http:// contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

Chemtrails are real, retard, and some countries aren't even hiding it.
Here, have a Russian documentary about cloud seeding with silver iodide.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vY_oB4VISo

expoct us

I hope we see maskfags with broken noses and broken masks. Serves them well for acting like faggots, using a method of identification thoroughly co-opted and now ran mostly by SJWs and Feds.

>>>/reddit/

Jeg har sgu ikke hørt en skid om ikke at gå udenfor.