2016 now best year

Why?

gatestoneinstitute.org/9229/germany-lawlessness

nytimes.com/2016/10/26/world/europe/calais-france-migrants.html?_r=0

rt.com/news/365021-sweden-migrant-letter-arsons/

thelocal.se/20161102/pope-why-swedish-men-look-for-non-swedish-women

youtube.com/watch?v=bBkP9AwAkZc

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
No, really, she's the Elon Musk of being evil, she should make seminars on productivity and time management

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/22/donald-trump-wont-win-republican-presidential-nomination

chinadaily.com.cn/m/qingdao/2016-11/03/content_27262177.htm
We'll probably see less muh 6 gorillion and more Mao sure was great, won't you agree, fellow United Stater?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/isis-mosul-daesh-isil-boris-johnson-failing-disintegrating-a7395511.html

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/02/new-york-times-reports-95-7-percent-fall-quarterly-profit/

pbs.twimg.com/media/CwNmlHSUAAAXvRY.jpg:large

When did things go so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/leNmM
bvog.com/?post=ID6ZNJabcjpGUDovV
archive.is/www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9229/germany-lawlessness
archive.is/www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/world/europe/calais-france-migrants.html?_r=0
archive.is/www.rt.com/news/365021-sweden-migrant-letter-arsons/
archive.is/www.thelocal.se/20161102/pope-why-swedish-men-look-for-non-swedish-women
archive.is/www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBkP9AwAkZc
archive.is/www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
archive.is/www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/22/donald-trump-wont-win-republican-presidential-nomination
archive.is/www.chinadaily.com.cn/m/qingdao/2016-11/03/content_27262177.htm
archive.is/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/isis-mosul-daesh-isil-boris-johnson-failing-disintegrating-a7395511.html
archive.is/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/02/new-york-times-reports-95-7-percent-fall-quarterly-profit/
archive.is/pbs.twimg.com/media/CwNmlHSUAAAXvRY.jpg:large
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/22/donald-trump-wont-win-republican-presidential-nomination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 reddit spacing

That's actually a proper way to unclutter links and quote-headers.

Did I meme it right OP? Are you happy now?

it's links and headers, not separate sentences, there's no issue here.

That's why I first-posted "inb4 reddit spacing".

I didn't archive in part to show it's not all the same news outlet (you'd never know if it's thegoldwater or some shit without clicking) and to keep it from being too long a post.

Archive is a honeypot, get on with the times.

Oops I misunderstood and thought you meant 2015 was good because MGSV.

Germany is a lost cause. Fuck em, we got more important stuff to worry about. Like ourselves.

Yeah we should start giving up. Never fight to the last man. Everything is hopeless.

You're so easy to spot, Chaim.

Your life is a lost cause.

You're right we should all become lolberturdians right away.

How long are these dubs going to stay unchecked?

Endless salt reservoir right here

Good. 2015 was a huge disappointment.

Conservative values are so bad, aren't they, fellow goy?

Reported.

wow what a post, fellow comrade! We just need an american mao!

oh jew

Go after this one archive.is/leNmM

This year of our lord, two thousand and sixteen, has quite possibly been the greatest year since 1969

Eat my dick, it's not over until it's over.

You're a real big fucking faggot arentcha?

Guess what, WE BOUT TO MAGA!

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

We do it for free too

Sure! Just go to bvog.com/?post=ID6ZNJabcjpGUDovV first.

Fumufumu

I think we broke CTR

Do they have warranty?

OP can't inb4, faggot.

Good LORD that denial. Have fun crying for the next 4 years you fucking faggot.

God bless them.

Thanks for correcting the record yids

kek

This isn't the best year, that would be the next one.

The least you could do is post a link and then give us the archive as well, user.

Is Trump gonna win?
Is this the hope we've been waiting?
Is their attempt at rigging gonna fail?

Ok then:

archive.is/www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9229/germany-lawlessness
archive.is/www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/world/europe/calais-france-migrants.html?_r=0
archive.is/www.rt.com/news/365021-sweden-migrant-letter-arsons/
archive.is/www.thelocal.se/20161102/pope-why-swedish-men-look-for-non-swedish-women
archive.is/www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBkP9AwAkZc
archive.is/www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
archive.is/www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/22/donald-trump-wont-win-republican-presidential-nomination
archive.is/www.chinadaily.com.cn/m/qingdao/2016-11/03/content_27262177.htm
archive.is/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/isis-mosul-daesh-isil-boris-johnson-failing-disintegrating-a7395511.html
archive.is/www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/02/new-york-times-reports-95-7-percent-fall-quarterly-profit/
archive.is/pbs.twimg.com/media/CwNmlHSUAAAXvRY.jpg:large

Yes.

No, he's just shifting the Overton window in preparation for Hitler 2.0

Yes.

This meme needs to die. Nothing more horrible than imagining Trump fucking Hillary's old, wrinkly, dirty pussy. Bet it smells like buttermilk and moth balls.

Thus faggot needs to make up his mind. One day he's linking moslem feet and demanding white genocide, the next he's saying we need to get rid of trannys and telling Sweden not to be cucks. It's like there's a battle in his head and no one knows whos winning.

(checked)

Rule 34 is an ur-meme. It touches all things, it knows no boundaries and it can never, ever die.

It's allegorical.

user, i…

We're not going to have megastructures at 90 degree angle in the background horizon one year from now

We'll see a bit of both, but the 6 gorillion will be Nanking Neva Forget

I don't see what was so great about 1938. Unless you lived in Germany, of course.

Judging by how well-drawn is, I'm pretty sure some people allegorically fapped to that image of Trump

In 1938, the whole human race had a chance to have the people who built NASA be under the command of the man who made the German miracle. If that war was won by the good guys, which wanted peace, we'd be living in an utopia. The moon walk of 1969 was the crumbles we had left.

So if the US govt stole all of their technology, why are they hiding it?

Checked

HEIL HITLER

Forever and ever

HEIL HITLER

I got double-doubles on OP:

And hitler trips on:

And I didn't time it or anything. Kek blessed these posts, for some reason.
So I made this OC to thank whatever controls the chaotic order of this strange world.

Truly blessed.

They were always redpilled, they just didn't dare talk about it.
Now with the MSM reporting on it, the taboo is broken

CURRENT YEAR is the turning point in history, lads. You were born just in time for GTKRWN

2016 has been almost surreal. I, for one, am glad to have been a part of it.

Cheers, gentlemen.

what was great about 1969? hippies everywhere

That year, Nazi scientists landed a man on the moon.

OK, when I made OP I didn't even see that the year was going to keep on giving.

What will happen until december is up for Kek to decide.

Does anyone else feel like October went by in like 10 minutes? It feels to me like October 1st was yesterday.

Amen, brother. This and the following years are the pendulum heading back where it belongs: RWDS territory.

(der dubben)

You accidentally put a 4 instead of an 8, friend.

TYT are now inadvertently helping redpill people.

Yes, I know I'm the worst video compressor on the planet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fukken saved, which one of you fucks was this?