Will Holla Forums ever understand?

I constantly tell you people this shit but you never listen.

DO NOT WORSHIP UNCLE TOMS. THEY ARE NOT A FUCKING GOOD THING. THEY ARE NOT PROPAGANDA FOR OUR CAUSE.

ANY time you people give shitskins fame, whether it's the "Tyrone" youtube nigger, or this kenyan, or some "le based trump supporting indian/nigger/christian arab/whatever," THEY WILL USE THE FAME YOU CUCKS GIVE THEM FROM YOUR COMPUTERS TO LITERALLY CUCK YOU IN REAL LIFE.

No nonwhites are our ally. Period. Nationalists in other countries can be, but acknowledge them as partners, not "based" (fucking niggerspeak word that needs to be cleansed from Holla Forums anyway) shit.

To sum up:
-All nonwhites are horny for white women.
-You are a cuck if you're okay with a nonwhite being with a white woman
-By praising nonwhites online and giving them fame, you're essentially raising their worth

It's stupid that I have to explain basic shit, but I can't sit by as retards fuck up everything for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792588067781521409
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This also goes for using reaction images of niggers/nonwhites. Delete them from your hard drive.

Nobody here likes niggers. Go chug foreskin.

Who's "worshipping" anything?
Fuck off, kike.

Yeah sure thing, that's why that Malik Obama thread had hundreds of replies, as well as that "dems r real racists!" homeless woman thread.

Slide thread. Malik is based. When he starts getting arrogant or his opinion changes in favor of the opposition we will stop giving a shit. At this point he is helping our cause by being a strong voice in favor of trump. No one will give a shit once Obama is gone.

Please spoil naked niggers.

Second shill thread in the catalog.

Sitting from your computer and praising celebrities as they get fame for no reason, is in fact worship.

yeah nah, he can have em
some black mena re based
it's not just about cucking you idjkeet
promoting outstanding black men serves as a filter and a rulesetting for the niggermass
just like (((we))) are promoting rap singers and thugs nowadays, we could instead promote white collar black gentlemen who know their place and uplift their people

the problem isnt Holla Forums its the reddit/4cuck injection we got about 5 months ago.. irredeemably changed our demographics and as a result board iq dropped.

nope

reported for being a cuck

nice ebonics you fucking cuck

go jerk off to that image why don't you, better go use him to tell those democrats that you aren't a real racist

you really don't fucking get it, do you?

neck yourself cuck

Again. Slide thread by ultra autistic faggotry. Who gives a shit. Any white cunt who fucks a old nigger shouldn't be considered white in the first place. You think any fucking white female wants to fuck that nigger? Kill yourself. Super autistic faggot

Nice fucking delusions, retard.

Yeah they're old, but any white woman taken by a nonwhite is a woman taken out of the pool for white men. If you accept this in ANY form, you're a cuck. Period.

pathetic

Sage

nice downvote XD is it what you're used to on the_donald?

Calm down shizo. Kill yourself this thread is shit.

yeah nah you're the one who uses ebonics and praises niggers

go back there

I'll give you a bump because this recent flux of civic nationalists from reddit have to go back

Honestly get your autism checked because you're fucking retarded. This is a garbage bullshit thread created by a fucking shill or a fucking half breed molested autistic faggot. Stop fucking posting

alt-cucks seem to love making the same mistakes as cuckservatives

no. i'm sick of whites worshiping shitskins and eventually getting cucked for it when those blacks get fame

more cuckoldry. if you're okay with white women being taken by nonwhites because they're fat and ugly (which they shouldn't have been in the first place) then you are literally a cuck. especially saving disgusting shit like this on your hard drive.

SAGE.

just read the replies to this
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792588067781521409
they're all going

downvoted again!!!

That's mostly true, but you come across edgy as fuck

good job alt right

a nigger living in the UK now has a career and fame for talking in front of a camera, meanwhile you're welding for $11/hr

enjoying it?

All non-whites need to be forced onto their knees and shot in the back of the head en masse to tell you the truth. Not just in the US but worldwide.

who cares, not going to tiptoe trying to gently redpill cucks

wut?

it would be idiotic not to back useful idiots

Tbh I'm sometimes doing this on purpose, to make it more acceptable to normie cucks. No cancerous shit (racemixing, dems r reel racists etc.), just simple things like sharing 'Africans 4 Trump' posts and things like that.

Once the election ends and Trump wins, however, I hope it's imperative that anything civic burns to ashes and we continue being ethnic NatSocs again.

t. profesional sharpener of edge

except it's not "useful" in any way

do you think our enemies care AT ALL if there's some nigger supporting trump? do you think they think it's a problem? they WANT the right to be deracinated. they WANT you to claim that you aren't racist.

The campaign should represent what we want our country to look like

it is useful until you reach critical mass and they are no longer useful idiots

him getting fame and the resources to fuck white women is not "useful"

imagine if some guy seeing the praise had a daughter. what would she think, of a bunch of masculine white men getting all excited over some worthless kenyan who says basic shit about trump?

Yes but we got an election to win. You can't win the rigged votes by alienating potential voters.

Go back to TRS faggot

I'm sure it would play into the "godly nigger > atheist white" stuff too.

I can imagine a scenario where it's like

Never comprimise fam, but bear in mind that once trump gets in, we will have the freedom to ramp up our rhetoric to 11. As it stands now, if the dems get in, whites in america will be finished that's assuming they won't fight back, which I'm not convinced that they would

forgot to sage

most of us are looking at the entire war while you're fixated on a small skirmish

nice reading comprehension, dumb shit.

it's literally the opposite

you're sitting there praising this nonwhite while whites are literally being cuckolded en masse by the country

the LAST thing redpilled whites need to be doing is making nonwhites into celebrities and putting them on a pedestal. why do I have to explain this shit?

unless you consider electing trump to be the "war" and white survival to be a skirmish

What an interesting time you chose to ovey this message of uttermost importance. It's almost, like you're trying to alienate the black voters who are going to vote for Trump. But you wouldn't be trying to do that, would you?

oh yes you fucking cuck, I'm here on Holla Forums to get all the black voters to not vote for Trump.
fucking idiot.

i'm not praising anyone, i'm ignoring the psyops coming from Trump - yes trump winning is part of the war, do you not agree? i don't care what some degenerate slut does, it's a drop in the bucket for now

Yeah you wouldn't try to portray as evil nazis who hate everyone just to desperately shill for a losing hrc No one has so far

Didn't know we had a black trump voter base on here? You wouldn't happen to be a nigger, right?

OP isn't saying to bombard this guys twitter with shit, he's just telling anons here to stop spreading his shit. Enough normalfags and basic bitches will spread his shit, WE don't need to and we shouldn't either.

the point is, YOU, yes you, the redpilled white man, SHOULD NOT BE GIVING NONWHITES FREE FAME

why don't you just go to the_donald if you're so scared of bad PR

I give you 1 for effort 0 for timing and 0 for ingenuity. CTR

how does it feel to shill for someone you already know is going to lose

genius
and i would've gotten away with it too!

This, this board is filled with autistic and latent cucks who are so desperate they'll take a nigger as a hero.

Cuck.

>TRS spacing
I'll go over every point just for you
and my response to your faggotry
Pointing out how much of an obvious TRS faggot you are isn't bad reading comprehension on my part.

Are you autistic? He was pointing out that blacks are made celebrities and paid ridiculous amounts to do menial, useless shit while whites who work hard and do something worthwhile get paid peanuts.

again, i havent done anything.
i'm simply ignoring our side's psyops.
it's like you don't understand this is targeted at normies.

if this was ww2 you'd be crying about the treaty hitler made with stalin while we're cleansing europe. you don't seem to understand the long game at all

Right now it is really important to discuss as to will smith or denzel scored lead roles. Please gtfo with this weak
transparent bullshit. 1/10 for making me reply. Sage

OP is upset. PREP THE BULL.
People post these images because they're memes not because they worship black people you fucking retard.

One of these jobs has a purpose and contributes to society. Deep down inside if Tyrone wasn't a subhuman, he would know that his work doesn't produce anything of value. That he is simply existing and not giving anything back to society or improving life for those who will come after us.

All OP has been saying is to stop using the niggers as a weapon against the kikes. Holla Forums can use obongo's brother to achieve goals, that doesn't mean we like him. Holla Forums just realizes that Trump needs votes, and that the niggers have simple minds that are easy to sway. Why the push to get anons to stop operations to sway the normalfag votes this close to elections, seems suspicious

yeah, I'm sure making a thread calling malik obama based is great "psyops" for the long game of cleansing europe.

and what happens when it becomes a meme? you do realize Holla Forums trickles down into reddit, which trickles down into facebook, right? and there's lots of impressionable women on there. what do they think when they see a black guy meme over and over again? what would they think if they get a chance to meet him?

the reality is, he makes more money than most white workers. all because the chans made him into a celebrity out of thin air.

Reading comprehension. I wasn't saying being a welder is bad, I'm saying that if you're poor, don't FUCKING MAKE NIGGERS INTO RICH CELEBRITIES. I used "alt right" because it's the deracinated 4chan "based" Holla Forums types that mainly did it.

Except the jews WANT the right to be deracinated. Trump saying "democrats are the real racists" is a good thing to them. Trump saying "white survival is necessary" is a bad thing to them.

And no normalfag is going to have his vote swayed because of fucking malik obama.

Did you real the Malik threads? The consensus was that he was to be made the official Kang of Africa.

Does it matter? All he receives is praise. Wanting him to be the king of Africa is praise. Too bad he's going to be staying in the US and using newfound his fame to fuck as many women as he can.

Holla Forums secretly worships the bbc

Above all else
AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX
should be taught in schools. If anything should be shared on social media, it should be gangbangers and blacks tweaked out on cocaine, not "respectable right wing" blacks

Malik is a celebrity because his "brother" is the president of the US, not due to 2000 workers on a Taiwanese basket weaving site. Spreading on normalfag sites how badly obongo treated him is getting normalfags and niggers to vote Trump. Can you really not into strategy.
It is appealing to the normalfags which is the point. Also stop pretending only one group can be racist at a time. Trump has dropped more than enough hints to what he is really planning, if you want to fight him then by all means continue being a cuck for the jews.
Have you seen his tax plan, or the mountains of kvetching coming from the kikes who know what Trump really is.

HIGH TEST

ESPECIALLY not the chinks
THE YELLOW PERIL IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE, WAKE UP WHITE AMERICA

It's just cucks who use other races as shields, instead of having to take a stand for nationalism and their own beliefs.

Weak Nu-Males.

Faggots!

laughing and clapping while praising someone for being against those in power that we ourselves are against doesn't mean we are completely okay with that person. Are you in grade school? Is the entire world black and white to you? There are people out there that are completely unacceptable for/to our nationalism, but that doesn't mean they can't be useful for us or that we can't smile about it and talk about it with our fellow nationalists.

No one is fucking worshipping Malik or niggers, and no one is compromising on our worldview or goals.
So if a thread about someone receives hundreds of replies that definitely means that everybody "worships" that someone? How are you THIS fucking retarded? You're reading too much into and sperging out too much about something that's relatively small. You see a few raindrops and think it's a hurricane.

we can call someone based while still maintaining said someone has to go back, these are not mutually exclusive concepts. Grade A thread, faggot.

Threadly reminder to ignore edgy larping d&c until after the election
Sage

Hey man, I don't want the white man to disappear as much as the next welfare queen black, but could you cool it? I'm trying to get famous off of these white boys and fuck some of your women. I don't need your autistic ass spreading the truth. I'm short for a black and cant play basketball for shit. What else do you want me to do? Fucking go to college? Mayne is you crazy?

You know, its because of that word (larping) that every single night I drive into the ghetto and shoot up a niggers house.

Ironically larping is still larping

I absolutely agree with everything, except the 'other nationalist' part - Fuck them, let whites partner up with whites, do not engage in friendly activities with niggers/chinks/sandniggers

This. Political allies are inferior to racial allies.
He is not white, he will never care for whites, he cares for attention and blacks.

malik obongo is just an useful idiot to push trump's popularity now that we are near the election day. nobody will give a shit about him after we will win

inb4 imps shit up the replies

Over the past year I've picked up a strong affinity for the Eldar in 40k. When I was teenager I never understood why they didn't ally with humanity or the tau, but after living in the demographic displacement nightmare mode for so long their perceivingly arrogant strategy makes sense from one kindred spirits to another.

Other races will always be allies of convenience at best and your worst enemy at worst. Nonwhites jumping the trump train are just trying to get attention and prestige as "that one cool guy" and due to the cucked nature of our generation it's worked far too well for them. But the nature of their race is inherently different to our own. We were scattered apart by nature for a reason, we just cannot acomidate them in our homes nor homeland.

As crazy as it stands this whole situation was brought onto us from our degenerate ancestors who just wanted to be happy, part of that was by creating an egalitarian society. Yet we are living in the failure of it, and if we are to survive we must have stability on our homefront. And this wasn't just the boomers, but historically colonization was the result of white altruism seeking to elevate their people to our level.

Jews aside, despite their huge role in this all, the demographic issue we face is our ancestors fault caused by altruistic pleasure seekers. If we are to win this election, and I mean turn the tide of fate, we must understand our culture, traditions, history and race are our own. Others can best hope for an alliance of convenience, never equal ground.

Praise Khaine

I never understood why people did this. He isn't even some kind of personality, it's just an "educated" African (they all sound like this) reading out lines he doesn't understand.

I don't like to bash on Americans in general but this is one of their worst qualities… Americans are just way, way, way too into blacks (in either direction). It's hard to get this across to Americans because they see it as normal, but it isn't. Healthy people don't really care about naggers or find them interesting or zany or funny or the be-all end-all question of political existence. They're just an oddity at most.

Second bump for this great thread

And again, I absolutely agree with everything, except the 'other nationalist' part - Fuck them, let whites partner up with whites, do not engage in friendly activities with niggers/chinks/sandniggers

Are you insane? Some of my best shit is in the blacks folder.

We're not reddit, OP. Personally, I think most of the people who keep sucking up to him on there are doing it because they know it'll get back to Barry and they want to take their turn twisting the knife.

No one worships uncle toms, they are our useful idiots. Except we don't want to kill them, we just want to ship them away.

Looks like a kike to me.

Praise Khaine.

Malik Obama isn't an uncle tom. He's an african. Uncle Tom is a NAPA term.

Nobody from here would say that. Whatcha sliding, chaim?

A general rule of thumb I've taken to Holla Forums due to the inclusion of user IDs which isn't used by any other board I frequent, and for anyone else to use in the future:

*Examples of Judaic behavior are shitposting, going largely against the general board consensus on an issue or person, trying to suggest that Kikes and Mudslimes are anything except one and the same and that there's supposedly a benefit to either of the two with Niggers not far behind, saging on a thread with no clear reason behind it, bumping for the purpose of bumping, and linking to anything without an archive link.

Thank you, every time I see some faggot lauding around a nigger, I see some retard ignoring the massive elephant in the room, which is the fact that the Negroid is the cancer of the United States, why do you persist with this great failure? Simply because you are politically aligned with some porch monkey that managed to accidentally walk into a school doesn't mean all niggers are 'based'! Even the phrase comes from a nigger, get that filth out of your vernacular. Have some self-respect and don't associate with the enemy you morons.

So you're a jew then :^)

It's useful to win the election.

Think of the long game, user. That's where the white man has the advantage.

The problem, OP, is that by telling Holla Forumsacks not to do something their contrarian 14 year old brains will automatically want to do the opposite of what you're telling them.

The problem, OP, is you're an autistic faggot, nobody fucking worships Malik Obama, he's fucking unintentionally hilarious. Also, I seriously doubt he's fucking those old white women.

I came

You can hold back selectively without discarding any views, user. It's literally impossible to win people over otherwise. You just have to always keep the core goals in mind.

Never