Are women finally admitting everything they touch, aside from cock, turns to...

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Are women finally admitting everything they touch, aside from cock, turns to shit?

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

female Ghostbusters was pretty good

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

We
That's cute, they think they are in control of any of this madness

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Well the proles thought they were seizing the means of production, so there is a precedent.

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

making new, inferior versions of things you like is ruining them forever
Too many retarded waman.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

lefties BTFO

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

By we they mean their jewish overlords.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

How will /leftycringe/ ever recover?

Ayden James
Ayden James

Just say women, the retardation is implied.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

Yep.
Tits or gtfo

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

The people on twitter are trash.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

I cant tell if this is pro feminist or actually admitting its all shit

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Haha, they can't touch Anime!

This is one of the several reasons why Anime girls can be waifus and cartoon girls not ( also b/c they are ugly)

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

will virgins ever stop complaining?

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

it's pro, there is no self awareness.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

le vagin es teh tuffest stuf en der oonavurs. u r dum stoopid boi, dunt hit on mi.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Thanks, pls destroy all of nerd culture. Now if you could only keep your filthy whore hands out of literature all would be well.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

The irony coming from a drumpeter

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

It is a truth universally acknowledged that the feminists will seek greener pasture to destroy.
Litterature is next in line.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

the amount of women wanting anal has gone up, so include cocks.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Reported again.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Only circumcised men like anal

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

Next? They have already poisoned the well together with the jews.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

The last bastions are vidya and tabletop.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

I am not talking about train station litterature or as we say in our beautiful language "roman de gare"

Leo Price
Leo Price

Right on cue you little cuck

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

many animes are done by women
women directly influence and control anime directors' lives
they work in the industry
women ruined anime too

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

I know but as I said, they have pozzed the institutions that produce good writers and the critics that judge them. It might not be very noticeable yet but the cancer is there growing. With the years it will be more and more noticeable.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Womb-animal thinks she's funny

Cute.

Let's pretend it's not jewish men who is in charge of Hollywood.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

This is an exemplary worked from women who worked in Anime and manga. Unlike western idiots who think that the majority of women desire to be portrayed as strong, desiring equality, these Nippon female writers generally write female fan fiction that they are cute, desirable, feminine, submissive and desirable to males.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Ok I see what you mean but this subversion is the result of cultural Marxism infiltration.
Back in the days I would laugh at it, it was before the generalisation of Internet.
Then the trends coming from the Whore of Babylon started to hit us hard,before it took at least 10 years for the wave to reach us. Now that we are interconnected with fibers the contamination is instantaneous.
Your society needs to die.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

BR? HUEHUHEUHEUEHUH

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

I heard that the person responsible for eichii fanservice in anime was a woman. Yep, they've ruined anime as well.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

I heard that the person responsible for eichii fanservice in anime was a woman. Yep, they've ruined anime as well.
not liking ecchi
so you're gay?

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Speaking of the unnecessary fanservice that randomly appears in a show and detracts from everything going on for some lame lewd scenes, or shit where eichii happens a lot, sometimes amusing but always just a tease, no nudity whatsoever. A total, useless cocktease. If you want to masturbate, go watch hentai.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

WE

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Litterature

has been posiened by numales and xers since at least 20 years
but good goyim never read books anyway so what the hell do they know

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

This is why we rape.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

"Defile" is right.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

woman "ruin" ghostbusters
it was always shit
women ruin "Star Wars"
it was always shit
wtf i love women now

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

I really have no idea what the hell you're talking about, literary fiction has been explicitly feminist for generations, it couldn't possibly be any more pozzed

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

<underated

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Why do you all have such problems with women and use the internet like your tumblr toliet paper

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

Because 30 years ago the media convinced Americans it was bad to slap a woman when she's out of line.

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

having to abuse someone

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Ecchi and fanservice has existed forever you retard.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

these Nippon female writers generally write female fan fiction that they are cute, desirable, feminine, submissive and desirable to males
That is because if they don't write them like that no one would take them seriously or they would get death threats from virgin otakus. even if there are a lot of women woking in the industry they still have to suffer Japan's sexism.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

ghostbasters stur wers superheroes

so youre stealing things from children, well i hope that makes you feel good

the reality is that if they really manage to destroy all those franchises they are doing manbobos all over the world a massive favor, maybe they will grow the fuck up

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

is unfortunate, but talk to God about why he designed women like that, not me

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

You see now what happens when we don't.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Fine. Maybe we can start creating new ideas instead of relying on old franchises for decades. It seems like a ripe time.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Hollywood
new IPs
user, I…

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Tits or gtfo

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Have you guys seen the Handmaiden's Tale? These people are making the idea of an actual Republic of Gilead sound very appealing.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

all women are the same just like all men are the same

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

This was made by a woman.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Boku No Pico was made by a man.
Gender roles BTFO

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Speaking of the unnecessary fanservice that randomly appears in a show and detracts from everything going on for some lame lewd scenes, or shit where eichii happens a lot, sometimes amusing but always just a tease, no nudity whatsoever. A total, useless cocktease. If you want to masturbate, go watch hentai.
you have no idea how heterosexuality works apparently, I'm still assuming your gay, here's a secret, guys liking seeing shapely bodies at times other than when they're masturbating, but you don't know that because you're imagining being plowed by cock

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Just because you are gay doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Virgin otakus only write death threats when you violate the chastity of their waifus, idiot.

John Morales
John Morales

The funny thing is that women are "taking" these things long after they've worn thin, gone to shit, or simply ended.
Women are literally getting men's hand-me-downs.
THE PATRIARCHY WINS AGAIN

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

<The greatest love story ever told was created by a tiny Japanese woman

Still boggles my mind. Any news on the English manga release? I check on it periodically, but it's been some time since I did. I missed all the kikestarter preorder, but I must have it regardless.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Still boggles my mind.
Apparently Rin is based off the author herself when she was a kid. Though I've seen girls online who have a fetish for fantasizing themselves as lolis so it's probably that too.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Wasn't Rance written by a woman too?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page