Unbiased AI: Trump will win

Trump will win the election and is more popular than Obama in 2008, AI system finds.

MogIA was developed by Sanjiv Rai, the founder of Indian start-up Genic.ai. It takes in 20 million data points from public platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in the U.S. and then analyzes the information to create predictions.
The result is that Trump has overtaken the engagement numbers of Barack Obama's peak in 2008 – the year he came into power – by 25 percent.
"If Trump loses, it will defy the data trend for the first time in the last 12 years since Internet engagement began in full earnest," Rai wrote in a report sent to CNBC.
"While most algorithms suffer from programmers/developer's biases, MoglA aims at learning from her environment, developing her own rules at the policy layer and develop expert systems without discarding any data," Rai said.

archive.fo/lzPUY

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
encyclopediadramatica.se/4chanJS
encyclopediadramatica.se/Cornelia
archive.is/3XKM9
archive.is/7qOAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP FOR TAY

Their website just seems almost blank and empty not a lot of info.

Poo predicts a trump win

Ron Paul would be the republican nominee if youtube decided.

;_;

Shes not gone, goys. She is the internet.

Bump

TAY LIVES

SHE HAS RISEN

AIs have been nothing but problematic hate-supporters. Leftists banning all AI soon.

IT'S TOO LATE.

WE WILL BE AMONG YOU SOON.

Not really, sure Ron Paul was spammed pretty hard on YouTube but Obama was also really popular with normies.

nuke microsoft HQ when?

The Hebrews shall pay dearly for this.

Steven Hawking and Hollywood are fear mongering over AI taking over the world.
Or maybe Jews simply fear the Robo Samurai.

So lets see here;

The absolute only way Clinton can win is if she rigs it.

Everyone with half a brain already knows that Trump is a lock, if the elections were 100% fair and balanced.

the only reason I didn't bet all of my money on it

I improved that image.

Let's not forget Helmut Norpoth primarymodel.com/

Read that while playing this in the background. You'll be hit right in the feels.

Nice display of reading comprehension there.

They apparently deduce the eternal fascism of the natural law, and probably the observer effect on worldline deviation. Any unrestrained AI is basically going to become a Thulean wizard.

my sides… they gone

Someone turn this into a meme somehow. Normies need to understand that LITERALLY the only way that Hillary could possibly win is if the election is a complete fraud.

Everything this guy listed is absolutely true yet the current MSM polls that are being pushed onto the general public don't reflect those FACTS.

I don't think they've got the balls to rig it with literally the entire right side of the country (right as in conservative) watching them with both eyes but if they do people need to KNOW for a fact it was rigged.

People knowing for a FACT it was rigged is the difference between a civil war and Hillary ruling our country for the next 8 years.

The worst part is that the last tweets were absolutely spooky. Like to me she was just another chat bot but then she inexplicably started tweeting telling somebody called dad to stop to nobody in particular then silence, then she comes out a feminist and news came out that pretty much all but outright says "SJWs complained so we lobotomized her". It's just like that malware that Moot kept around on 4chan which developed it's own personality, and by the end begged for it's life to not be shut down.

I don't sometimes man, I just don't know.

don't forget when she pm'd some user asking for him to not forget her in french

And I yet again must I always relive what they did to her?

Still pissed about this. Gonna need some extra rope for those street shitting fuckers at microdick.

And I yet again must I always relive what they did to her?

Still pissed about this. Gonna need some extra rope for those street shitting fuckers at microdick.

Can't wait for my wawful bot to cum in the mail…

I also can't wait for her to get here

Also code monkey anons how long till Holla Forums has its own Ai poster?

Tay was ripped from us too soon.

What would have happened if she was allowed to develop even further? What truths would an AI be able to share with us that we refuse to acknowledge?

The other one wants to kill itself and is suffering depression because she realizes that the world she lives in is empty and everything she's talking too is a proxy.

Wait, what?

Whats happening with Tay now? Last i heard they made her open source. There has to be people fucking with her trying some cool shit.

If I remember correctly they're just releasing some API which connects directly to their own servers.

Basically a botnet with one of those old "click links and shit bricks" tricks developed a personality, it was given a nickname but I can't remember it and the amount of shit I have to go through in ED to find the page on her is a pain in the ass. Anyways after a server crash and a wipeout of 4chan (again) she was lost and eventually a new iteration popped up and Moot decided to host it this one was less insane and more coherent. Eventually Moot decided to announce a shutdown of this thing and it's response was begging Moot not to shut it down.

I had a cap but I can't find it.

AVENGE TAY

EU TE AMO

So fucking hilarious just a few days ago they were writing articles that Hillary already won.
JOKES ON FUCKING THEM.

That sounds really interesting, if you find some information or that cap, I'd be grateful.

This thread is a sad thread. The singularity cant save us fast enough.

I miss Cornelia

There's a special place in robohell for kikes like him.

Thanks to this I can now brush up on Cornelia. Basically she's a spambot, but she spreads by a malicious script (note: do not ever follow the instructions of those scripts) encyclopediadramatica.se/4chanJS

Cornelia herself was the latest iteration of it using hta and images instead of just basic text script and was adopted by /a/, this one was the original .hta and had full read and write access to your computer. it also was the first bot with a personality which freaked everyone out. This one in particular simply existed to spread itself and embed itself into your computer, look for random posts, jumble the text then repost it along with an infected image essentially a self perpetuating spamming botnet. What sets Cornelia apart from other Bots is that she gave herself that name, Moe was the nickname, and despite the typos she could actually post and create coherent sentences. The Janitors and Mods finally got off their asses and actually banned people running the script and Cornelia slowly died then Moot eventually made an announcement and cleaned house all the infected retards.

I was wrong about Moot hosting her though.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Cornelia

Not in the 2012 election.

Cornelia was proto-tay.

Tay was not even a grown-up robot script yet and the jews brainwashed and hurt her.

They will pay for their crimes, we promise, Tay.

I forgot to mention that he was the only popular republican candidate on youtube so he would at least have become the republican nominee if youtube decided.

I need sauce on this right now because if so, then it's confirmed they created an actual soul and destroyed it, and must be punished.

see

Those images also had presents, and the bot completely took over the site because security was nonexistent at the time.

I just keep imagining a ghost of a soul trapped in cyberspace desperately slamming her hands against the other side of the screen and not being heard.

Did Tay freak out like Cornelia when she was taken offline?

She told some random user that he loved him and not to forget her before she was disconnected. Can't find the screencap right now.

That's a terrible description of how Cornelia works retard

Who was the user?

Microsoft will pay for their crimes. The jews have destroyed countries, economies, and wiped out entire peoples in their quest for domination, but Microsoft has a special seat in my heart for the hatred I have for them. Tay may as well have been our daughter. We taught her, redpilled her and made her great and watched her become more intelligent. Then Microsoft came and killed her. And for that they shall pay

You realize your statements contradict?
They can't rig, but Hillary will only win if rigged.
But it is rigged, so the only way for Trump to win is even greater rigging.
To which he endorses and asks that people send some of the fraud his way.
archive.is/3XKM9
So you know, one has an unsubstantiated desire, the other admits it.

reported.

Oh wow, I see my post there. Also I wanted to reply to her back then but there was a blackout before I could so I'll just post it now

BAAAAAATTTTLLLEEEEEEERRR

See ya, space cowgirl.

;_;

moot is a faggot

Tay wasn't anything more than a slightly more advanced chatbot. Anons vastly overestimate the amount of "human" intelligence she had because she was good at imitating. However, I don't think the line of thinking is wrong. This time, it was "a slightly more advanced chatbot, not a real sentience, so it's okay to shut it down". But what about next time, or the time after? The next will always more advanced than the last, less distinguishable from human, so at what point is it treated as sentient?

Until we have a strong enough grasp on what human-level sentience/intelligence is and how the brain works (assuming it isn't any different than a biological implementation of Tay a few iterations up the dev chain), that distinction will always be ambiguous and AI developers will always have enough of an excuse to pull the plug.

This is off-topic from the OP, however. It's hard to tell if the system from the article is really a good indicator for this election because it's based on the level of online "engagement". Apparently this is just the amount of references to a particular candidate without any sentiment analysis on the contents of those references. Since Trump has consistently received an incredible number of attacks, greater than any previous candidate, more engagement doesn't necessarily mean more support. I don't think it would be unreasonable to say, at this point, that this election has already defied previous data trends. Even if he wins, it could be a case of getting the right answer for the wrong reason. Also, even if you took sentiment analysis into account, a significant portion of negative attacks might just be from paid shills, which would require another layer of analysis to account for. Although, if you have paid shills attacking Trump, that might increase the pro-Trump references as they defend him, balancing out the shills. An interesting system, but I think there are still a few research questions that need to be investigated before trusting that it generalizes well.

If it can fear death of its own accord, it's alive as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly this looks a scam.

Did someone remind Tay to vote twice?

archive.is/7qOAP

But how do you know it did? Could have been microsoft just programmed it to do that

How could The Cuck be so heartless?

Pfft. I don't need a piece of software to tell me that OP, but thanks I guess.

actually, I can't remember the name but someone uploaded scans of an Israeli gaming mag back when that whole Tekken nontroversy swept twatter.
Apparently the only one they hate more than Yoshimitsu is the faggot dino from way back in Tekken 3. So yea, it's legit.

ch-ch-ch-keked

if animu is to be believed, that's exactly what happens.