ITT

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

ITT: Characters that would've voted for Trump.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjRc5n78DU
Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

The full spectrum or just according to this site dick-riding?

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Patrician ones.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Dude, if you like a horse's ass I don't care but there's a board for that.

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

Still triggered by ponies

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Hey /tv/

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

People that Tumblr would accuse of being racists but really they don't care about race relations and just hate Democrats.

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

He'd have every reason too. Build a wall away from the dangerous illegal aliens, have them sent back to space, reclaim his son before they turn him gay.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Nah. Hank would've voted for Ted, least in the Primaries, if only because he was the Texan senator.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Greg "fuck them all to death" Universe

Considering Yellow Diamond seems an accidental caricature of Hillary it makes sense to me.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

What episode is this?

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Cold day in hell before Hank votes for a New Yorker

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Honestly, I've thought about this a bit.
On one hand Hank wouldn't vote for a democrat, but on the other he wouldn't like Trump for being too crude and for being a New Yorker.

I think Hank would have not voted for a presidential candidate.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Implying Dexter wouldn't be a #Bernout
Implying Dee Dee wouldn't be "with her"

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

There's only two candidates.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Implying Hank wouldn't be the type of person that bitches 3rd party voters throw away their vote
He'd probably suck up his ideas and vote Trump.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

implying Hank would go lolbertarian

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Papa Bear/ Mr.Berenstain

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Jew Steinbergcraftwitz
Gary "What's an Aleppo" Johnson

You are more retarded than bernouts and hillshills combined.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

With how Mike Judge cucked out, during the elections, if KotH were still around, he'd have a whole episode about Hank being taught by the whole world to not be a Trump supporter.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Hank is a New Yorker

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

With how Mike Judge cucked out
Source

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

but on the other he wouldn't like Trump for being too crude and for being a New Yorker
He would probably put that stuff aside (and Hank was born in New York anyway) and support Trump purely because Trump stood up for people who work for a living.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

The Constitution Party is pretty nice.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

And for all the right reasons

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

archive.is/x4lGn

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Disappointing, but at least he said this:
“It kind of fell apart,” Judge tells The Daily Beast. “It was announced that they were anti-Trump, and I would’ve preferred to make them and then have the people decide. Terry Crews had wanted to just make some funny Camacho ads, and Etan [Cohen] and I had written a few that I thought were pretty funny, and it just fell apart. I wanted to put them out a little more quietly and let them go viral, rather than people announcing we’re making anti-Trump ads. Just let them be funny first. Doing something satirical like that is better if you just don’t say, ‘Here we come with the anti-Trump ads!’ Also, when Terry heard that announcement he wasn’t happy about it.

Most libshits in his position wouldn't care about being funny at all

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

/mlp/index.html
/trash/index.html
/suicide/index.html

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

He at least understood that when people know you're trying to push a narrative, most of the enjoyable absurdity comedy brightens our day with just sorta looks like cancer of the ass.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Any one of these guys according to the artist responsible.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Etan [Cohen] and I had written a few
Cohen

And I don't know why you're giving Judge props for wanting to do anti-Trump propaganda on the sly rather than having the balls to say he opposed the man.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Dexter
Not going with the guy promising to fund NASA and likely to hire him in the production of THE WALL

Nah man nah

Dee Dee would definitely be with Her though.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

I don't know about any of the others but the more recent Green Goblin has benefited greatly from Government overreach and Hannibal Lecter hates what he sees as ill-mannered people. He's also a psychiatrist and intellectual so these all add up to 'Hillary voter'

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

And I don't know why you're giving Judge props for wanting to do anti-Trump propaganda on the sly rather than having the balls to say he opposed the man.
Because his aim was not to do propaganda but to make comedy. The fact that they tried to sell this as 'anti-Trump ads' bothered him, because now both sides would see it as propaganda, instead of comedy.

I also said I was disappointed but whatever. I can see you ignored that.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

You know what really annoys me off about this drawing? Nearly most of these villains would never fuckin play second fiddle to anyone.
Voldemort wouldn't obey a muggle.
Apocalypse and Magneto would never obey a human.
Loki and Thanos would never obey a lowly mortal.
Red Skull would never work side by side with a gypsy (Dr. Doom) and a jew (Magneto).

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Yeah, that bothered me too. Fucking Thanos is a fucking cosmic being. Why would he care who ran America?

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

Who do you think Carl would vote for?

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

thanos loki and apocalypse are literal gods backing trump
joker, doom, Hannibal lecter, and osborn have genius level IQs and are supporting him
vader is well liked, even idolized by his stormtrooper underlings in the Imperial army, really only disliked by Imperial politicians and elitist officers because he won't kiss their asses like everyone else.

The messages here are conflicting…

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Trust me, they'd all vote for Trump, even the pro-Hillary-looking ones like Judy and Frankie.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

I don't know why but the image of Wendy wearing a MAGA hat just to piss off city liberals just gave me a laugh. According to Alex Hirsch, Wendy's independent.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Rick sister
Kim possible
totally spice
daphne
You know jack shit of those character

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

You must go back, Pedro.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

so that he dosn get accosted by mexicans again

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

Hillary, just to get pussy points then either after the election or Shake's intervention he realizes he can't have sex with them.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

gets BTFO on knowing the characters
assume I'm a Mexican and meme answer
I swear this place become more and more retarded

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

1st 4 I can see but not so sure about Mr. A since he's a hardcore Objectivist.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

I'm going to hide my broken English by calling everyone else retarded
Nice try, Pedro.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Trump, he would vote fore Trump. This is Carl we're talking about. He doesn't fucking like the Aqua Teens using his pool, and he put up a fucking laser grid to keep them out one time. He has also voiced grievances about America's decline before (Seems like a MAGA mentality to me).
Implying Carl would ever let a women be his President.
Implying anyone who wasn't some hipster fag actually thought "pussy points" on the Hillary side were worth more than "pussy points" on the Trump side.

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Were A or Ditko Randian Objectivists?
Rand was big on captains of industry being the master race. Wasn't Ditko's grudge against Stan Lee over making Norman Osborn, and industrialist, a villain?

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjRc5n78DU

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

you wouldn't vote for whoever Skeletor is supporting
Socjus have no idea how wrong this is

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

please don't post anime here

John Campbell
John Campbell

I really fucking love that first pic.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

True, forgot considering the possibility of same faggots ruining football for Carl.

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

I think she's frightened at how moist this idea makes her.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Wasn't Ditko's grudge against Stan Lee over making Norman Osborn, and industrialist, a villain?
No, because that was Ditko's intent.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

this happens very often…

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Sinestro giving a fuck about what happens on earth
Daleks caring about anything other than extermination of every non-dalek
Hannibal not being a democrat
Maleficent caring a about politics
Apocalypse meddling in the affairs of homo inferior
Thanos doing anything other than giving the dick to Death
Implying Pennywise wasn't riding the pedo express with Podesta
Doctor Doom supporting any leader other than DOOM
the Joker voting
The Red Skull supporting a fervant supporter of Israel and Russia
I have no idea what the motives of Power ranger guy/skeletor and the guy in the bottom right are.
I could however see Osbon, Loki, Vader, and Magneto voting for Trump though
Osborn because Trump is pro business, Loki for the lulz, Vader because taking a stand against terrorism was the whole reason for his siding with the Emperor to begin with and Magneto because of Trumps support of Israel and genuinely color blind campaign.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Mostly because they'd be the most likely Holla Forums related people to be devoted to Wikileaks

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

George is a republicuck, fam. He would've voted for Jebito. Or Rato.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

He calls other republicans commies. The question is would he call Jebito or Trump the commie.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Did John K even say anything about Trump winning?

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

mosselette dreaming of whites
It's really, really fucked up, man. Their men come without manners, assaulting natives, and their women come seeking men without manners, wishing to be taken ahold of. The result is an incarcerated invading male stock, and a xenophiliac female stock. Just like what happened with the niggers.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

It doesn't matter. I think he's clinically crazy.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Magneto voting for Trump
Hardly

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

who cares

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

You, clearly. Seeing as you bothered to come into the thread, that you apparently don't care about, to ask who cares

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Why is Cobra Commander in there though? Wouldn't he just run for president himself?

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

I can see Vicky doing it just to harvest salt, and Frankie would probably go for a law & order candidate like Trump, but I'm not so sure about the rest

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Frankie voting Trump would surprise me. She looks like a chill alt chick who was down to earth you would date in the late 90's or early 2000's. Granted I can't see her voting for Hillary either but still.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

they
It's the same guy.
Might as well start counting every Earth version there is

James Smith
James Smith

They're based off of each other, but I'm pretty sure the watchmen aren't anyones official parrelel counterparts.

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Skeletor might secretly vote for Trump if it was a means of keeping Hordak out of power.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

no, because trumps bringing back jobs to the american people.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page