Can Most Expensive Indie Movie Ever Break Even?

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJQWvw9nLTI

LOS ANGELES—The new science-fiction spectacle “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets” opens with a memorable montage of intergalactic communities joining to form a giant space colony, all set to the tune of David Bowie’s “Space Oddity.”

“Under Pressure” would have worked, too.

“Valerian” arrives in theaters on July 21 already boasting an unusual, and high-stakes, record: It is believed to be the most expensive film in history that wasn’t made by one of the six major studios. Its $180 million production budget is in line with costly competitors like “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” but its production company, Paris-based EuropaCorp , is a fraction of the size of Hollywood’s major players.

A 3-D extravaganza that’s been called a cross between “Avatar” and “Star Wars,” “Valerian” will have to overcome a host of obstacles to turn a profit. Released in the most competitive part of the summer movie season, it’s the only big budget movie that isn’t based on characters or franchises already well known to audiences. There is also the foreign nature of the name itself, “Valerian,” based on a French comic book. “To a U.S. audience, that is an unfamiliar name,” acknowledges EuropaCorp Chief Executive Marc Shmuger.

https://archive.fo/6lVNm

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJQWvw9nLTI
https://archive.fo/6lVNm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shrCoqWh9k
https://####.nz/#F!oRV31ZBb
https://####.nz/#!YJUCXAhD
https://####.nz/#!RMMiCbrR
https://archive.fo/V8RiM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/funny-die-alternative-constitution-president-trump-9709
Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

I hope this aryan kino will succeed but (((you know who))) will probably make sure that it doesn't. Not only do they wish to prove that there isn't a market for films targeted at white people but there's also the fact that this threatens their power. All big blockbusters must be under their control.

William Kelly
William Kelly

aryan kino

The protagonist is a nu-male

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

Cara I love you.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

numale and an abo as protagonists

Dead on arrival

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

isn’t based on characters or franchises already well known to audiences
Is that a nice way of saying "this isn't a remake, sequel or based off tired Ameriburger capeshit, therefore it'll fail"?

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Kill yourself Cara

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

aryan
The movie is pro-multi cult and the bad guys are ethno nationalists.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Vive la France!

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Another trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shrCoqWh9k

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Pathetic, Cara is the epytom of beauty, you are salty because she will never grace you of her presence.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

I loved Cara first!

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

it’s the only big budget movie that isn’t based on characters or franchises already well known to audiences

why it should be supported tbh.

but didn't even the Fifth Element kinda bomb?

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

I loved Cara the first time I knew about her 5 years ago

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

most expensive indie movie
this shoot em up schlock indie
noah was an expensive indie movie

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

noah
/christian/index.html

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Indie technically means anything made outside the studio system

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Noah was vegan kino.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

noah directed by darren aronofsky is christain

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Jew spotted

David Brown
David Brown

The jew is afraid.
oy vey, the goyim financed a movie without our banks

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

$180 million production budget
Yeah no shit they can't make it back. It's bloated. You could make 500+ innovative feature length indie films with that money. A big reason why cinema is so shit right now is because they'd rather pump millions into a sure thing like Marvel than diversify and do a few different smaller budget films.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

vegan
kino
pick one and only one

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

It will be a success, we all love Cara.

John Price
John Price

but there's almost zero pressure in space

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

THAT FUCKING PLATFORM GUN SUCKS
the part where he uses a gun to shoot platforms to walk on looks like shit
In a modern videogame the platform would react when the player steps on it, it would move down lightly or have some form of visual effect impact when stepping on it. But in the movie, fucking nothing, it looks like ass!!!!

this will not be remembered in a decade at all

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

Besson fucked up by casting young actors instead of middle-age (closer to the comic), big names; especially considering how much he invested on the movie.

Jean Reno and Bruce Willis can carry a movies of this scope, but What's His Name and the stupid bimbo can't.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

I like Cara too but why stick her in some starshit rip-off? I wish Cara would act in some actual kino sometime soon and not trash. She has such a unique look, like an attractive Frida Kahlo.

If it's not like the foam gun from Shadow Complex/Prey then it's already failed.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

I think Cara might be popular enough. Question is if Besson and Cara's Masonic connections are enough to beat the synagogue of Satan.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

starshit rip-off
The most millennial post I've ever seen.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

are they playing siblings in this?

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

See two white people
Immediately assume that they are related
No, they are a couple.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

they do look similar in some respects; sunken eye, downturned mouth and manjaw so bix nood i guess

Jack Long
Jack Long

To be honest, they do look like siblings.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

tbh i wish dane still posted

he got so freaked out that people figured out who he was, despite giving blaring details.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

who?

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

the cuck to the left of cara

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

They are just aesthetic.
so bix nood i guess
Gave me a chuckle.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

lemme expand on that real quick:

after chronicle came out, like a year or so, dane posted on half/tv/ that he was a dude who was in a movie that was recently a success despite having a low budget. chronicle was literally the only film that matched the description, so people figured he was dane dehaan (ugliest and most autistic), and he started freaking out in his responses, vehemently denying it.

it's like whenever you see someone post about jay baruchel in a positive form, it's actually jay baruchel posting about himself.

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Did Dane post here? How do you know it was him?

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Shame he stopped posting. He should have come here, we appreciate kino.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

see

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Dane is pretty cute tbh. I'd give him my number.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

No, they are a couple.
user, this is a movie, they're not allowed to show movies with a couple where both members are white anymore.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

it's luc besson though, he hates niggers and has no problem portraying cis white couples.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Read the thread, this is the final white kino blockbuster if the jews get their way. It's beyond the long bloodsucking noses of Kikewood and if it is successful it is a threat to their monopoly and politics.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

It would be a heterosexual relationship, Mr. Pence.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

A MtF transgender is still male.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Jay is a pretty humble and chill guy with many talents tho, so it's no surprise that people on the chans like him

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

So who are the two dudes in your image?

Sorry, I just clicked the archive link and read about some guy (tranny, I guess) named "Cara"

He's almost femanine-looking enough to pass as a woman. Pretty disgusting, tbqh fam.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

movie with white protagonists

i hope it bombs

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Um… what does this unrelated factoid have to do with anything?

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

what did the savior of white kino mean by this?

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

I'm not sure but it made me laugh.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

something got lost in translation there
ebin

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Is he comic good?

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

you tell me

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

it's a pg-13 film, don't expect any of that.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

it's a European pg-13 film tho

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Nice. I will probably buy a couple of issues. Don't have anyone to take and see the film with me who would appreciate it though. This is why the white kino will fail, we're too atomised and going to the cinema is a social experience.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

It's gonna get buried by Dunkirk

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Wrong, it's going to bury Dunkirk.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

it also has a curvy, obviously female woman in it. Don't expect any of that in this film either

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

That's a pity, cause it might be the first big budget movie worth to be seen on the big screen in years. I don't think there's anything wrong or stigmatizing with going to the cinema alone, or you could take the kids of some relative with you to show them actual cinema.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Dunkike will bomb. Dolan will wish he delayed the release so it didn't coincide with the return of white cinema.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

I'd go see this except for Cara. Can't stand seeing that bitch's annoying face for some reason.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

cumskins still think they are relevant
/pol/tards trying to get people to see this reddit wars ripoff
mfw it will bomb at the box office
mfw I am too busy fucking cumskins to have a face

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

I found this on leddit when searching for a torrent or download of some kind, I think it's complete.

When I saw the trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets I immediately
wanted to read the original comic that it is based on. I have found what I could and
I decided to share here. I found all the English translations that were online as well
as a complete French collection and an almost complete Spanish version.
Remember to replace #### with mega. All files are .rar but unpack to CBR or CBZ.

English digital: volumes 1-11 (edit: and 12) and 13-17. 878.5 MB. (volume 12 is 217.1 MB)
Full List and Titles. Edit: Volume 12 has been recently scanned and added to the internet
by a very special and unnamed member of this subreddit. May his life be a long and full one.
https://####.nz/#F!oRV31ZBb

Spanish Scans: Volumes 0-20 as well as 2 short stories. 537.1 MB. Full List and Titles.
https://####.nz/#!YJUCXAhD

French Scans: Volumes 0-21 as well as 5 short stories. 1.02 GB. Full List and Titles.
https://####.nz/#!RMMiCbrR

Decription Keys:
Eng: !xee_VKkgYid65KSRY75aJQ
Spa: !XoSc12UQb4EMFxgzH0jaZXpn_GqGYwPsVcVlkQc4eU0
Fr: !HVly-gLheMnp03CV2CzGxcKf1rvHbxoDZwZNRSna0Gw

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

black people trigger porkies so much they have tried to make a safe space film in yurup

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

a film about stomping nazis the fuck out will make this the biggest flop of the year
poetry

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

still using the dead cumskin meme

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

being a shitskin

John Lee
John Lee

triggered ✔
bumblistered ✔
stormweenie inbred pride mocked ✔

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

beats being a cumskin porkie

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Is that poop?

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

cumskin vs shitskin
cum is life, seed, value, potential
shit is waste, defecation, filth

Whites win again!

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

capitalism is great
oh no, we have to compete against all these talented and handsome black people?
even our women would rather fuck them?
wah, competition is bad, someone restore my privilege for me

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Yes, there's a niggerNEET from Germany who spends all day posting pictures of shit here.

We should get the mods to ban him.

Are there still mods here?

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

black people are competing with whites
lol, they're literally paid money just to exist, and given jobs they aren;t qualified for because of diversity hiring

David Hall
David Hall

tfw when the white man gives you his Aryan seed

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

mods mods! help! I am getting bombed the fuck out, someone imprison the guy who keeps owning me!
you think the pigs are gonna save you on the Internet?

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

see you fuckbois when this pos movie bombs, I am looking forward to the cumskin salt, as if salty wasn't your default state

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

noah was written by atheists though???

Caleb King
Caleb King

the fact that you're still going on shows that you're the only one here that's mad lmao.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

n-no, you are the one who is mad
keep crying cumskin

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

why is watching white women take black dick so satisfying?

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

It degrades everybody.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

because that is what cumskins were made for

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

I'm not sure Goldberg, I'm not sure.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

English ver. didn't have the last three comics
mega.nz/#F!oNtW1K7R!cigZcgrz_48vklv6J-9_IA

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

cumskin
Never catching on, freech.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

being this delusional
muh freech bogeyman

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Thanks, user.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Fucking reported Jew or Muslim spotted.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

I am coming for you.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

muh slimy shit dick
Black penis literally looks like poop, it's repulsive.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Ok stop with the zoophilia posts it is derailing the thread and it is overall gross or I will report you and this time gor real.
My wife just died three days ago, someone has just stolen my car and fucked up my dog.

Julian Price
Julian Price

can't describe it without comparing it to other movies
use these David Bowie songs that don't fit at all so you can pay licensing fees for songs made by a dead man

muh budgets movies suck when they spend money on things instead of making props out of cardboard

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

namefagging

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Ahah user must feel pretty bad to get upset on the Internet.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

IT LOOKS LIKE YA SHIT AND I REFUSE TO SEE IT

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

"he hates niggers"
Made a movie about a nordic angel banging a negro arab

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

Bloated
By today's standards, thats cheap. Though I believe they spent as much on marketing as the usual studios, so a $360 million total budget is likely. Even so, this is mid-range compared to other movies. Furthermore, there is no way you could prove that the money would have gone and made 500+ good, or even better, movies.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

use these David Bowie songs that don't fit at all so you can pay licensing fees for songs made by a dead man
You're not entirely wrong, however, you should ask yourself: why would a kinomaître like Besson, a man who started his carreer by directing music videos, a master of the craft who's among the finest audiovisual composers of film history commit such a mistake when it comes to a movie that he's been planning for two decades, one that he intends to be his magnum opus? He either lost the knowledge of his craft and his experience of almost 40 years in filmmaking evaporated into thin air, or this inconsistency is entirely intended on his part. While unusual, any intellectually honest man will be inclined to accept the latter case to be more logical, and thus more likely.

Throughout history, writers and artists incorporated discrepancies and seemingly out-of-place elements into crucial parts of their works to emphasize a hidden dimension of meaning underneath them. This method served a twofold aim: first, to conceal the author's central tenet, perceived as a threat to the dominant moral and political views in the society from censorship, and second, to separate the elect few, possessing the intellect to read between the lines and receive and incorporate the work's esoteric meaning from the masses for whom the exoteric meaning of the work was satisfactory. A somewhat well known historical example would be Buonarroti covering the walls behind the altar of Sacellum Sixtinum with images of the last judgment in defiance of the schemer and nepotist Pope Paul III.

The question that arises then is what suppressed concept does Bowie's artistic persona represents that serves as a leitmotiv connecting the dominant themes of the movie. As established in the article, the opening shows the the construction of the Alpha spacestation set to the Thin White Duke's Space Oddity.
This gets us back to the eternal questions of Holla Forums: is he /ourguy/, and what did he mean by this?

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Wow, I would love to read your writings.

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

why would a kinomaître like Besson
Stopped reading right there

James Bennett
James Bennett

white girl hair

Charles King
Charles King

Naming your movie after a relaxant herb
Wew lad, the jokes write themselves.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Wow a french comic with nudity. What a shock?

Don't these people have sex all the time and see nude people in real life? why do they still need nudity in all their cartoons and comics and movies?

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

tfw I've seen that hentai before.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Why do they make these long ass titles that no one will hope to remember for a long time so they could recommend it to a friend?

“Avatar” and “Star Wars” are easily pronounceable and get their shit to the point.
It's almost as if it was decided through mediation and 2 months of bickering with getting the title as one that "everyone could agree to disagree" with.

memorable montage of intergalactic communities joining to form a giant space colony
Oh, marxist propaganda?
Pass.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

You could just call it Valerian. And the unification thing is more like the Third Reich than a marxist world state.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

I would have fuck you if you didn't go to that Jewish radio station.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

she has a controversial face.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

French are known to be more perverted than the japanese since WWI
Imagine, they even had Louis CK breeding grounds in the 70's!

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

So pretty. Men would have nothing to live for without them

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

can you pull up the thread on 4plebs so I can see dane's posts

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

C'est la faute des juifs, without them and now The Muslims and niggers we would be fine.
Never let someone enter into your home.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

A hot face.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

It's the jews
Don't pretend you guys didn't enjoy all that jungle fever, arabian nights and rice fields for some years
But even the japs knew you don't cum where you eat

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

would be fine

I have a tough time believing that most french girls haven't been diddled before they're 8

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

hidden meaning in bowie songs

MAN WHO (((SOLD))) THE WOLD
i thought you died alone
a long long time ago
oh no, not me
I never lost control
your face _ to face
with the man who jewed the world

its not even written by bowie but they obviously claim it was, just to kikestart his career

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

so drunk he didn't notice he was getting cucked

Alcoholics deserve everything bad that happens to them.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Other projects that the Jew Fuckin Kike who faked his death started like the whole we'll be on the moon by the end of the decade failure that had to be hoaxed is obviously also referred to in this "artists" (Not even written by him but still "his") songs.
Heeb elders be glad that countries of the world are actually run like a cartel instead of competing with each other or else the russians would have obviously revealed the scam.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Touché but we have to rise again , because or fathers were so cuck.
We have no other solutions but victory we must exterminate the invaders sadly the USA will enter the war but even if I am a Catholic my final statement is see you in Valhalla.
As our great master Jean Parisot de Valette I am proud to have served such wonderful countrymen I am prepared tp serve the cross.
They have awaken the sense of Justice in our hearts there is no more civilians any more.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

What's up with the colors on this photo..?

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

High class black women want to be white. Thus the weave.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

kino

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

Why did I unspoiled this shit

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Кино.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

It is his fascination with Hitler and the Nazis that David’s fans would most like to forget — in particular, one notorious moment in May 1976.

Arriving in London on the Orient Express, he was met at Victoria Station by a chauffeur driving his newly-acquired black convertible Mercedes.
Finally he emerged from the train, wearing a black shirt which, to some, recalled the attire of Oswald Mosley’s followers, once so admired by David’s fascist-supporting mother.
He then stood up in the open-topped Mercedes, raised his arm and made what looked like the Nazi salute.

Afterwards he flatly denied it, insisting he had merely been waving to the crowds.
It didn’t help that David, who died on Sunday aged 69, had once said of Hitler:
His overall objective was very good, and he was a marvellous morale booster. I mean, he was a perfect figurehead.

Though David may have sounded devastated, he did not allow the furore to derail his plans and spent the next year or more living in relative seclusion in Berlin, where his interest in Nazi memorabilia grew.
His then lover, model Winona Williams, joined him there and recalled:
He painted a great deal and had all this Nazi memorabilia around him, including (Nazi propaganda minister) Dr Goebbels’s old desk. It didn’t mean he had any Nazi inclinations or was anti-Semitic, just that he was interested in Nazi history and style.

https://archive.fo/V8RiM

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

And what the fuck is it supposed to mean? Did they just mash together the titles of the first two books - The City of Shifting Waters and The Empire of a Thousand Planets?

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Didn't Bowie marry a black woman?

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Yup. As far as blacks go, she doesn't look too bad.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

star wars has an easily pronounceable title
Nigger, every Star Wars Movie has 3 titles. Just call it Valerian and drag what few friends you have to a moving picture house to save the white race from (((them))).

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

and black, and big

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Watched the trailers
planet where species shared knowledge for thousands of years and a bad goy wants to destroy it
Marxist shit. The enemy is probably a white robot with a yellow wig.

I won't be seeing this marxist Avatar-Star Wars ripoff. It's just another CGI trap with shit actors.
And probably an astroturf.
Rhianna
kek

The main actor looks like shit. They at least could have found someone that had some good nights sleep.
The actress is fine but just another tough girl.

It would probably be fine if it wasn't made by current year hipsters.

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Valerian
Game of Thrones movie?

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

another CGI trap
I'd like to see a movie with CGI trap tbh

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

The actress is fine
She looks like a guy.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Having read through his interviews he's either signalling us, or he's actually autistic. Seriously, please go and see this white kino in the kinema so he doesn't go bankrupt and won't have to resort to making capeshit extravaganza.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

/tv/ stands in autist solidarity with autism-chan
Saves white kino together

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

I want to meet the guys you know, user.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

gaaayyy

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Not if they look like Cara.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

The protagonist is a nu-male
Well that is the modern aryan.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Thanks to kikes putting chemicals in the water and food.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

It is believed to be the most expensive film in history that wasn’t made by one of the six major studios.
these goyim have some fucking chutzpah!

tits or GTFO

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

You should look at the titles of Light Novels.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

CARA DELEVIGNE ISN'T APPEALING

Logan Price
Logan Price

Does he speak fluent English?

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

The jews are already pitting it against a Wrinkle in Time remake/adaption.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

I want to fuck her eyebrows.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Not being a proud piggo
Not wanting to fuck Cara and make her into your sow
Not wanting to come all over those aristocratic eyebrows

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Name a single flaw.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

I hope it blows A Nigger in Time out of the water. Fuck those people for ruining one of my favorite childhood books.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Do you guys think this film is okay to watch with my gf? I'm thinking she might get jelly of Cara's looks. That's why they made the mouth of sauron the protagonist of TFA, to make her safe for female audiences.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Real nasty looking eyes

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Those caterpillars on her forehead she calls eyebrows. I want to know what her vagina looks like.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Every oldfags user love Cara, she is so beautiful and graceful, can't wait to see the film.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Those caterpillars on her forehead she calls eyebrows.
That's her best feature though.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Flat chest.

Evan Long
Evan Long

Her firm tiny boobs are so yummy.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

liking cowtits
Pleb-tier.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Strong eyebrows=/=looks like a guy

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Praisw Cara!

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Stolen generation ya

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Can I praise her by kissing her?

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Cara is too lanky for me tbh.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Found the manlet.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/funny-die-alternative-constitution-president-trump-9709

dropped

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

doesn't believe in borders
wants to live in a country with western values

what do commie scabs mean by this?

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Trump got the alternative constitution from a pigsnake deity that had preserved the original constitution
Unlike the liberal interpretation and historically revised version of the cuckstitution that gave the entire world citizen rights it was instead as originally intended and put America first
Pretty cool Trump fanfiction tbh.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

protecting borders is unconstitutional
non-American citizens have American rights

Noah White
Noah White

Whatever gave you the idea that they want to live in a country with western values?

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

women should have never been able to vote
stupid wenches

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

She just does what her overlords tell her to do, all women are like that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page