Sweden Bans Christmas Lights

Ah lads, remember being a wee tot driving around the city with your parents at Christmas, marveling at all the beautiful lights and displays, feeling warm and comfy? WELL NO MORE if you're a pathetic fucking Swede. Obviously our Jewish overlords LOVE those christcucks so they did the best thing for them and are starting to crack down on their holidays right? Surely in the interest of those pesky christcucks who are in total cahoots with the jews.

archive.is/KEvUq

inb4 infowars
I know Alex is controlled but it's still relevant

Other urls found in this thread:

svt
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9qy8sw-9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand how a people can be so cucked to give into a fucked government and to allow this shit to happen.

ALL I FEEL IS RAGE

SWEDEN
YES
E
S

Fuck right off. How much could they possibly weigh? When has that ever been a problem? The piece of shit that came up with that lame excuse for this treachery needs to be disemboweled. I'm past the point of being shocked or surprised by Sweden anymore. Honestly, it hardly even registers when some news comes out of that shithole about how much further they've taken the dildo. This is the country where the minister of their state Church created a space inside said Church for muzzies to worship, and then proceeded to remove all crosses and other Christian imagery to avoid offending the shitskins.

I've always wondered what will the straw be that breaks the Swedish camels back. I don't think this will be it. Maybe we will have to wait until the impending economic collapse unfortunately. Good luck Swedes, I hope your prepared

I don't understand it either. Can a Swede explain what the situation on the ground is. You guys are actually 75% blue haired drug addicts that are programed by the Talmudvision are you?

Get the fuck out reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Can't hold the weight holy fuck……..the lunacy

Everyone waiting for sweden to wake up needs to realize how bad it actually is. There is no hope for sweden, it will never be what it was.

Just curious, user. Were you linked to How It's Made from an /r9k/ thread about how shit TV is?

At this point I hope Sweden becomes completely Muslim. Swedes are pitiful and a fucking disgrace to the white races if they willingly take it up the ass like this.They deserve to go extinct.

No, but how it's made is the only thing I will watch. Its like the only thing that isn't complete garbage. It's neat to see how little human involvement there is in manufacturing. I saw this show a few weeks ago.

An economic crisis akin to 1920's Germany.

they're gender studies types, not engineers.

For fuck's sake, I'm an atheist who firmly believes that Christianity should not be a foundational element of Western politics and governance, and I still celebrate Christmas. It's more than a religious holiday, it's a cultural one. A time of setting aside conflicts. Of getting together with loved ones. A time of giving, beyond the mere material sense.

It's not just Sweden in this case The sentiment of banning Christmas from the public because of muh tolerance has been going around through all of Western Europe in the recent years.

I don't think Xmas will be totally banned as a lot of shops depend on profits at that time of the year.

Plus it was a pagan holiday before the Catholic church Hijacked it.

Jesus was born in September supposedly.

god damn it

remember how they kept pushing the new ghostbusters movie because muh wymyn are funny and it turned out to be a complete flop? these people will not stop at economic failings to promote their sick ideologies

Holy shit, that looks beautiful

DON'T TAKE MY CHRISTMAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nudity, gore, etc = no problem.
This video definitely brings me down though. Damn you.

Do you know the gore video about the mexican cartel guy without a face and arms screaming without lips and tonge while they mess even more with him?
I could watch it entirely without skipping

This video… I cannot

nature is rough as fuck but thats the way it should be… even if it makes you sad

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Y E S
E
S

How dare these Juden scum interfere with our Solstice Lights?

Because Sweden's government cannot maintain the will of Swedish people and instead crumbles before invaders, it should no longer be considered a sovereign nation. If in the future a dominant government ever emerges in Sweden again, then it can be reconsidered. But for nkw I think we should all stop hoping and admit that Sweden is not a country anymore, in any sense of the word, it is an unclaimed territory bordering Norway etc; any government that wishes to claim ownership of the Swedish territory had out to have right to, assuming it has the strength to exert control over it, unlike the factions squabbling there now.

That cartel vid was childsplay.

Also, I'm not surprised what goes down in this fucking country anymore. Haven't been for two years. I don't give a shit anymore. Let it all come tumbling down. The only regret I have is that I will struggle to defend my family from harm. Anything that happens to this country is it's own doing, and well deserved. I have no love for, or allegiance to, this nation or its insanely naive and lemming-like populace. Bring on the economic collapse and civil unrest.

Sweden is sacrificing itself for the rest of us. Thanks Sweden.

Before mocking Sweden, keep one thing in mind: Today in Sweden, tomorrow in your country.

SWEDEN YES

They aren't all blue haired, it's mainly brainwashed. They are extremely trusting of government, conformist and it's considered wrong to complain. The reason they've gone so far in the wrong direction is because they are very good at following orders.

They're just fucking strings of lights. Regardless of being a tradition associated with Christmas, they make shit look really nice. Can't they just rename them to Festive Lights or something?

Muslims hate beautiful things

Found the Jew. Let's just call it 'the Holidays', right?

How can Swedish people use a racial slur like that? Using the word "Poles" is completely discriminatory and FUCKING RACIST against Polish people. Swedes need to recognize the plight of the Polish people and apologize for the huge offense they committed.

t. ultra antifa

(checked)

Apparently they used Poles because their thick skulls make a very good, natural load-bearing structure.

I don't agree with it, but I was just trying to think of a loophole. Also Jews love Christmas since they profit off the commercial aspects.

I have never seen the MSM shill that hard in the past about feminism and how multiculturalism is awesome.

Please save us.

There are ecological explanations to all this stuff. I'm quite lazy right now to wall-text, but basically they have been living in peace so much time that K traits is predominant, R types mostly gone, and one living in a K environment will trust their neighbours, try to specialize in their doings, and not caring much about government or invaders, as they are already protected. They, ironically, are the most vulnerable to invasion.

Swedes are generally clever, and kind-hearted people who have a high opinion of the world and its inhabitants, albeit to an astoundingly naive degree. They are also inherently submissive to authority. All it takes is a man in a suit with a professional demeanor and the average, white-collar swede will do anything he says out of the assumption that the man in the suit knows better. The swede loves consider himself an independent thinker, but only within the bounds of what is socially acceptable to think (and they are equally oblivious to the obvious oxymoron of this), which will reinforce to the swede how right he believes himself to be, when in truth he is exercising very little independent thought and simply mirroring popular opinion. Another form of grave naivety.

The average Swede is a lemming who believes everyone shares his perception of the world as a beautiful, kind place, where the likes of extreme cruelty and violence are considered almost fictional, and are held in almost fictional appeal, as the Swede himself has never been exposed to such behavior himself. He is truly ignorant to the world around him, and his political grasp is tenuous at best. The average Swede has had little reason to posture himself, or engage in combat of any sort (mental of physical), and shies away from such behavior as he is unaccustomed to it. All of this is a result of extended jewish influence and absence of any major conflicts in the past couple hundred years.

Regardless of what happens to Sweden, many Swedes will die in the coming years, as a byproduct of the process we know as natural selection. Swedes have become unaccustomed to the true, harrowing nature of planet Earth, and of all the cruelties that in most facets of the world makes up the human animal's condition. They are ill prepared for any sort of conflict and as such, will inevitably be conquered by a stronger force. It pains me to say all this about my own countrymen, but the laws of nature are written in stone, and governed above all else, by force. Goodbye, Sweden.

If Jews were working in Christians interests they wouldn't be called cucks for supporting them. They're called christcucks because they actively support kikes despite kikes directly working against them.

triggered

Would you not say that most people are dumb?

Then it can be argued that the thought of an all mighty deity that sees all and will punish those who sin is something that most people need to be a functional part of society. Christianity has worked quite well until used as a weapon against us.
Christianity has been a "fundamental element" of western society as it "inforced" sexual continence and monogamy which are fundamental elements of western society.

Isn´t the sexual revolution and feminism a tactic to destroy us? Isn´t christianty mocked the same way as is sexual continence/monogamy? If you wish to restore our society you will need christianity or some substitue to maintain our society. Of course you can try imposing sexual continence/monogamy by law, but how long will that law last until changed. Christianity lasted for a very long time and only when we let our enemy too much power christianity became a weakness.

I am an atheist, but that does not change the respect I have towards my forefathers who were christian. That does not change the benefits christianity (religion) may offer to our society when we take into account the human condition.

tldr: Jews attack christianity. So we must protect christianity.

Are you swedish or a descendent? From Scandinavians I've met, this sounds accurate.

Also might be worth mentioning the climate. Rainy, dark, cold for most of the year so your concern is your actual home, not the other side of the city.

Guess it was post WW2 guilt, and probably their media was bought out by foreigners, which allowed invaders to weaken the swedes defenses, same deal as germany/US.

Eh…no. Our Christmas got tradition further back then that.

Fuck off. I'll hang up christmas lights if i want to.

But seriously, faggots telling us we are cucks. Look at your own fucking countries. What the fuck are you doing to uncuck your nations? What the fuck are we suppose to do? Start a race-war?

Its incredible that nobody has just assembled a force and taken over these cuckstates.

The police are weak and rife with faggots, the military has no real connection to the state.
All you'd need is like 2,000 men and you could probably take over the capital and execute the traitors before any force could be assembled to stop you.
So do it.
Pussies.

Why Disneyland OP?

You wouldn't want to upset the 'native' Muslim population now :^)

Eh fuck off shill. You're speaking of the absolute most delusional little clique of swedes. The fucking ones from Sodermalm, rich upper-middle-class shitters who latch on to false social justice shit and thinks the world is as the government tells them it is.

You don't live in the real world in Sweden or you're an another fucking shill trying to yet again pray of stupid anons to want to see the swedish people genocided.

Fuck off. If you would've known the swedish people you would know they bear an incredible sense of silence when it comes to "touchy" subjects. And therefore you would understand the increasing numbers of what is presented as the "nazi-alternative" is indicative of that the swedish people is fucking pissed off.

Yeah, sure FBI. Just go shoot up your country and see what happens…

Let's forget that's the only thing they are training soldiers and special police forces for. Let's forget the unofficial-deal they have with Nato.

Sweden would get shot up to hell, just like Serbia got back in the 90's.

The people pushing from these are almost always:

In a country where gibs are also distributed to white women and all the working class are still wealthy enough to live in segregated white communities, few will want to risk their livelihood for an ideal that "isn't theirs" so to speak. When the moslems will inevitably conquer the country for good, they'll just conform for as long as possible. They won't see their freedom until three generations of nu-males in, when the gibs will all be gone to the sandniggers and the Brazilization will end its course. Only then they'll fight back.

In other Europoor countries like Hungary, Italy or Spain, where the gibs are immensely lower, you shall never see such humiliating signs. Sure they'll have to comply to EU laws until the money flows, but the average Europoor is too concerned with surviving the terrible reality that is the Euro and flip flopping between jobs, countries and families to get brainwashed by the ZOG.

All the Jews in the country will just up and leave to Israel after its gone to shit, leaving behind their leaders for a while so genocide is adequately ensured. Then a sand nigger will declare war against Europe and it will devolve… fast. All kikes to Israel, then.

NEVER!!

HONORARY UNTERMENSCH

I only hope you're right. I'm an optimist, but a realist above that. I only know what I see, and my neighbor is a fat spic who likes to flaunt her "refugees welcome" t-shirt, I go to arbetsförmedlingen and there is literally nothing but arabs and somalis there, even the queue slip machines have papers with arabic text on them, I was born and raised into a school where I was the only Swede amidst literally a thousand arabs, somalis, kurds, and to a lesser extent, chineses. I see arabs and shitskins literally everywhere I go, and downtown Malmö is literally Little Iraq. This is what I know and see. Then, in every state-funded institution I go, are ali-baba-pants-wearing swedes who rally for more, more, more!

I know what I am seeing around me is the active conquering of one force by an opposing force, and I see nothing that sways my mind in the opposite direction. Every week there are new infringements on the Swedish populace and its cultural traditions so as to appease its new, muslim inhabitants.

I hope that Swedes are getting angry. I hope that Swedes are beginning to seethe with bloodlust. I want nothing more than to be a force for good, but alone, I am nothing, and I find little to no unity with the people I struggle to call my countrymen at the current time. Have you ever just sat outside and watched the populace go about their business? They are oblivious. It's business as usual. The sun is gassing and everything feels pleasant at the moment. Everything must be fine!

I hope your understanding of the political situation is more accurate than mine is, but again, I only know what I see.

Stop this virtue signaling bs. If Infowars publishes a good news article then it's a good news article. But I don't think PJWatson speaks swedish so you should also post the original sources. Isn't there a swedish nationalist blog somewhere written in english?

I'm averse to tying moral codes to the cosmological elements, because disagreement with the cosmology may be entirely valid and empirically justified, and decrying such disagreement as heresy delegitimizes the moral aspect.
As a classic example, the Catholic Church persecuted those who disagreed with geocentricism, and burned people at the stake for suggesting stars might be suns in their own right with planets. When it is proven that such "heresies" are actually correct, how can we expect people not to speculate that the remaining doctrines may be no more correct than denying the existence of exoplanets?
And preventing such evidence from emerging is neither desirable nor feasible. We can't simply shut our eyes and pretend the universe doesn't exist.

We obviously don't want to just give up and have no moral guide. While some can get by on their conscience alone, many can't. But weighing it down with firm predictions about the universe and how it works won't work either. I wish it were as simple as Starship Troopers, where an empirical, logical, and mathematical codification of ethics existed, but we're not so lucky.
The only thing I can think of that both asserts moral code with enough firmness for people to pay attention, and also has minimal risk of collateral unnecessary predictions is some sort of deism, where the god does not (can not) intervene with the universe post-creation and instead observes and judges its inhabitants for some form of afterlife. The main issue there is the significance and definition of intelligent life and who is judged, whereas an active-god religion must explain His intervention somehow.

They allow it for the same reasons Americans allowed it: they can't defeat the military/police force there.

Why don't we ever target the military guys with our redpilling? They'd be far more receptive than college marxists

That doesn't explain the Germans, they've not exactly been short of wars and they're almost as cucked as the Swedes. The Swiss haven't had a war for centuries and they're relatively based.

People need to just DO SOMETHING. I don't even care what, just DO SOMETHING, anything, instead of complaining and talking. That goes for all of us not just Swedes. Memes on their own won't save us tbh

The best Germans were culled during WWII.

Poland, this is your chance to shine. This is a perfect casus belli if I ever saw one.

Rubbish. They are almost literally abducted by the neostasi if they do things overtly, so you don't see the ones who resist this. As for the rest there is 70 years of extreme brainwashing.
They will recover though. We will all recover, it's inevitable now.

That's one sad mama

Yeah….sure i know your kind. Defaitism rules your minds. I come from outside of Malmö. Fact of the matter is i know how it looks like. I also know the general opinions of normal swedes around in Skåne. Dude, we've been anti-immigration since the fucking 80's, still are.

The problem is, this is an agenda that is above democracy, our political parties showed that last election. That's our problem. We need to find a way to throw our elite away. Which is fucking hard, especially as NO revolution since the French revolution hasn't come from above to benefit some kind of ((subversive element)) of society.

Serious advice, move out of Malmö. There are tons of villages just outside that is basically free of shitskins and shares your opinions if not even more radical.

That won't happen. It's a ZOG-horror-tale to scare up anti-immigration-people into taking the stance of the Jews against Islam, while opening up the arguments of immigrations from indians, negroes and chinamen.

God fucking damn it! When the hell are sensible Swedes gonna rise up and kill their fucking Marxist leaders!?

Every day there is a XCountry_Yes post that says it's all over and everything will be islamic middle ages in a year or two. And posters repeating the mantra it's all over for country_X and how deserving, germans, swedes, finns etc are. The posters are gleaming with satisfaction as they list examples about how worthless X_Country is. Not before long you will have some kind of interracial cuck montage posted. It reeks of D&C and demoralisation tactics.

If we can't win here, we can't win anywhere. I don't mean to demoralize or promote defeatism in any way, but there's some SERIOUS thinking and planning to be done before Swedes can even consider tackling solving the huge problem of their muslim invaders. The Swede is not accustomed to battle. This is not a reason to accept defeat. It is all the more reason to rise up and fight, but without actual, first-hand experience, it will be fighting a losing battle; nothing short of suicide. You will be doing the globalists job for you, and all the while, feeding into their propagandic notions that nationalism is destructive and unattractive. The Swedes must have no illusions about their predicament, and we will win no battles by storming into conflict with reckless abandon. One of our greatest traits is our superior intelligence, which we MUST appropriate to a tactical advantage if we are to have a chance in hell, politically speaking.

You understand all this as well as I do, but don't mistake my realist approach as equating to the acceptance of defeat. I believe it to be the first step towards achieving victory.

I think you mean
DON'T TAKE MY CHRISTMAS tREEEEEEEEEE

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
I CANT EVEN GO INTO SWEDISH FRENCH OR GERMAN HAPPENING THREADS TO TALK SHIT ANYMORE BECAUSE THE SHIT HAPPENING OVER THERE PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH
YUROS TAKE UP ARMS AND FIX YOUR FUCKING CONTINENT ALREADY

Sweden is done.

Why does this make me so mad

why would you do this

For fucks sake man I'm crushed

Christmas lights are Jewish degeneracy anyway. Christmas has been completely subverted by Jewry since the early 20th century in the USA and mid 20th century in Europe. American cultural domination over Europe only made it worse.

Actually for most of the west, it's today in Sweden, this afternoon at home

Because you are seeing the decline of a well-meaning, thoughtful but woefully naive entity, the likes of which almost inspires feelings of adoration, being overwhelmed by a violent, hateful and colloquially speaking, evil, entity that acts without morals or second thought towards the beauty they actively destroy.

Requesting the webm of the white female reporter who gets literally carried away by a group of mudslimes into a nearby underpass to be gang raped, all the while screaming with extreme desperation and futility, to summarize my point exactly.

wat

Your best hope is that Trump will annex Canada, other than that your screwed.

Is this really the best lie they could come up with?

Strength is the ultimate beauty. If they allow themselves to be killed and raped, then they aren't beautiful. They are sick and perverted.

It is the weight of white oppression it is heavy on us all, user.

You have not even begun to see true strength.

Christmas lights come from Jewish commercialism and bourgeois culture. They became popular with the growth of American suburbs, also a Jewish creation.

I hope so. The true tragedy of it is that the rapists are not even strong. They are some of the most cowardly weaklings on earth, but still can overpower degenerated Europeans. They could be wiped out easily if Euros chose to actualize their potential, but instead they choose weakness and decrepitude.

Well, you're all Californians, right?

No European nations are removing kebab. None are killing leftists and traitors.

Sweden. Haa haa.

And you are?

American. We are even more fucked.

Thanks once again Sweden for reminding me of the end game of the left.

Well Fuck

at least research a subject before you write an article about it ffs

Coming to an American town near you!
I would actually welcome this if the reason for it was different

The eternal Swede

Perhaps they meant to write two decades.

Complex unexpected response.

I agree with what you say. I wish clarify some points I was arguing about why attacking christianity right now is not beneficial to us.

I think we can make firm predictions about our civilization as we can study history and see how civilizations died and why. I belive history likes to repeat itself. As emancipation of women and sexual freedom is not something new but is something that occured in the past and will most likely occur in the future. A book about this topic I recommend reading is Sex and Culture.

I see christianity as a tool to spread this knowledge to stop the cycle from repeating itself and maintain us at the peak of productivity. Other methods are possible, maybe spreading this knowledge the same way sexual freedom is spread. At school at a young age, in this case we may not even need religion. Social pressure will maintain this knowledge the same way sexual freedom continues today.

I think it is far simpler to get people to go to a good church then to go through school again…
As our current problems revolve around the birth rate which is a result of feminism, sexual freedom and the co-opting of christianity. A solution for now would be restoring christianity as it is not completely gone, making it work for us again. This is a short term solution nor is it a complete solution.

tldr: Jews attack christianity. So we must protect christianity.
It is that simple in the end.

This is what I've realized about Jones. He used to have to make up shit. Now the world is so fucked up, he doesn't need to make up the information, it's real but his credibility is still shit.

Sweden moving from one desert cult started by a kike to another one of a desert bandit.

literally fall asleep comfortably and never wake up, gay.

Christmas trees and lights are a pre-Christian pagan tradition, idiot.

I bet you didn't even watch it.

I don't think so, sugar plum.

Even sandniggers manage to hang 2-3 people on their shitty streetlamps.

I think you may be on to something this could be them hinting at DOTR and the talk of using lamp posts.

lightz

REPORTED CP

did he watch the dog killings:^)

Did some searching. Do you mean Lara Logan? I haven't heard of this before.

It is a pretty fucked video of her screaming slowly fading as they drag her farther and farther away into the darkness.

there were a few of them the Egyptians got. I don't feel sorry for logan, not only a leftist but a known whore who used to sleep around Iraq so much that a contractor and a reporter got into a fist fight over whose turn it was to fuck her (not joking).

SWEDEN YES

It isn't quite a bad way to kill them. Maybe that dumping them like trash in the truck in the end was a bit edgy but other then that there is nothing wrong.

decorating trees with lights was a pagan tradition that christkikes coopted

Actually, the best hope would be if Trump doesn't side with the CanFed if a civil war breaks out.

I don't care what your faith is, Christmas is the best fucking holiday. Grow some fucking balls, Sweden.

It's more the other countries you would face from the EU + US if you would attack an EU member.

Just remember, if it ever comes to a civil war, europeans from over the whole continent would flock to the nationalists banner.

Andra stormaktstiden

Light as celebration during yuletide is as european as can be

I think I'm emotionally retarded or something. If I decide to become a politician I feel like this could be a disadvantage in terms of PR. How could I hide my lack of empathy?

.45 aspirin twice a day

There is no racism against Poles or Finns in Sweden. That's silly.

You'll just have to learn to fake it. Like Shill Hill.

Why would you feel sad about that video?

Mothers in the turd world smother retard/deformed babies after they have just popped out, it's just life.

Let me explain the Swedish mentality to you.
They all sail as one unit, this time towards their doom. The highly individualistic values of secularism did not mix with the racial character of the Swedes- especially after two and a half centuries of peace dulled their minds and ways.

The Greeks were hardcore, they just threw tards off of cliffs.

Ban assault boxes

There can never be enough echoes for this.

Well, whilst you are correct, but do keep in mind what the Persians said of Spartans.

of the bodies of traitors, after they've been hanged?

If Sweden produced one Gustavus Adolphus,(One of the fathers of modern warfare, and the king who greatly expanded Swedish territory in the 17th century) I'm sure they can produce another. Also, November 6th is Gustavus
Adolphus day.

That's right. Muslim immigration = no more Christmas. Enjoy multiculturalism.

Source in Swedish (from state owned media), it's true.

svt .se/nyheter/lokalt/jonkoping/ingen-julbelysning-i-smaorter-till-advent

What the fuck, man?

I can only try and imagine the rage the uncucked Swedes must feel in their current year.
Even Germany is doing better, resistance wise.

Your prisons are fucking hotel rooms. What keeps you from booking a ticket to one of them by showing a politician or two where the curls are on a frog?

Can some Swedecuck tell me what the fuck happened to the SD Party? I thought they got into power, didn't they try to stop this?!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The most relevant animal video to a lot of us.
Only, it won't be certain death.

Lions seem like niggers to me. Ignoble thugs needing blackup. Always hated the feline family, wish they would go extinct rather than elephants and rhinos.

So sad that we can't do that to niggers. ;_;

Suffocation isn't pleasant

We, true Lakons, had mostly withdrawn to the southern edge of the region (Mani peninsula) ever since the city got shacked by Roman and Arcadians. I am not sure how much kike-infested Mistras was but it upbrought some of the most badass personalities of the Eastern Roman Empire, including Basil II the Bulgarremover and Constantine Palaeologos the Last Emperor.

I guess some people can't be whole bad but most likely were christian Arvanites, not modern turkalbanians.

We still did up to the 20th century but threw them into the sea instead of on a rock so that the fittest would survive.

good you left out the vulture scene
i would have killed myself if i saw that again

10/10

Don't want to discomfort your guests. Who knows what would happen if they feel unwelcome.

In Milwaukee we have Honukah lights, white and blue, over Wisconsin avenue that runs through the heart of downtown. Because of all the Jews in their apartment rises on prospect avenue. Kikes.

The two couldn't be more different.

Underrated.

I don't think that actually happened though.

This Trump cult is just pathetic.

How do you explain the video related then? Moron.
Peace doesn't "dull the mind". Life is much more than war. You're just being tryhard edgy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9qy8sw-9I

The SD party was infiltrated 15-16 years ago and finally taken over in 2006 by jews and jew worshipping cuckservatives. SD is whats commonly called a "false front" or "false opposition". The nationalist scene in Sweden is very bleak with no viable political movements on the horizion. Swedish nationalists are total retards when it comes to marketing and generating ideology. Theres simply no smart and creative people on the scene, theres only the kind of people who like to fight in the street with AFA. Another problem is that far too many of them have mental problems that make them unsuitable for work in a political organisation.

Apparently brutal child rapes weren't enough for these people. Not sure what else would kick their asses into gear…

Nordfront is a solid one.

Its precisely these people (nordfront) I am talking about when I say that swedish nationalists stink at marketing or generating political ideology. They are no better than the idiots who led the party of the swedes who scuttled their party behind the back of the members a month or two before the giant refugee wave. The leadership of the party of the swedes can now be found inside NMR. Now you understand what I am saying when I say that swedish nationalists are dull witted street people who like to fight with AFA.

When we take power, all the idiots who have had stupid tattoos like the one pictured are getting the vid related treatment.

Your problem is that you think you can just package this shit and with the right arguments you will win everyone over. That isn't how it works. Becauae normies only want comfort. They don't care about anything else. They will not stick their necks out in very uncomfortable position to be nationalists. They will instead play video games and ignore any problems unless they are directly affected by them (and even then some will ignore the problem if they feel they can).

Cubs are infinitely more valuable than retarded 'children'.

Good topic, but next time leave your christcuck persecution complex at home.
>>>/christian/
>>>/judaism/
>>>/jew/

Are you not thinking of Rotherham?

No, he's thinking of the poor Swedish children who have been raped by the vermin let into their country.

My city puts a huge Christmas tree in the centre square of town every December. Looks beautiful covered in snow and I'm not even a christian. People would be legitimately pissed here if the 'refugees' demanded they don't put one up.
The north of Sweden seems a little less cucked than the south.

jesus christ man, if you are trying to fit in, learn to take a fucking joke. now off with you, go shill 4chan or something, shoo!

A lionness isn't a nigger you psychotic fuckin shitskin. If you don't feel sad about this. Then I don't think you should have children.

Bump and reported for intl.

shit's nature, you can't honestly expect someone not to view this as a neutral observer. animals do this in general because it's pretty taxing to have kids. if said kid isn't good, it's just a burden.

user, you cocksucker.

This right here is the reason why y'all suck so much dick.

LOOK we fucking get it. THERE are honeypots, PsyOPs, limited hangouts, blah blah blah.

They're not that great you know… Nor are they all purveying or all knowing or all powerful. They only get to seem that way due to technology and a stupidly simple as fuck propagandist campaign. Also due to how they work through the public domain and the mind's eye of the public as well as through using human intelligence and the resources that intelligence provides. These things in tandem are very useful and very powerful. Learn to fucking use the tools you have and also not to be so fucking dependent on your digital technology. God damn. I am so sick of seeing this dried up meme. You're not getting black bagged until they can righteously do so. Unless you are stupid enough to go without insurances or are enough of a fuckin sperg to state your business ON THE INTERNET.

You know why this shit ends up the way it does and hasn't exploded into anything? 'Cause you dumb fucks are too stupid to understand what the fuck is going on. For all the fucking corrupt shit you can find out… For all the god damn things you talk up and all the shit you have stocked up. You all seem to act like niggers or just become completely fucking retarded over the alphabet soup. Hell, I have seen some of you genuinely fucking support some of it like they're your friends and not am bunch of soulless inhuman fuckin machine men.

How the fuck can you all be so god damned stupid to fall for such stupid bait? Let alone fall for any of their obvious fucking tricks. You fuckers are so dense that a lot of you think this war is to be fought online. Maybe because you're not able bodied or a bitch or something. I don't care the reason; I just know that if it isn't one thing then it's another. Excuses on top of excuses on top of bullshit.

Then there's the fucking faggots afraid for their families. A genuine concern… But there's a lot of folk like that! Wew, I wonder if they could work together or even prepare their families to defend themselves? Ha.

Guess what though! The longer you don't do ANYTHING to secure your future and independence; whether by force or by peaceful means? The closer you get to a future where you have NEITHER. Regardless people will have to die in order for us to survive. This is not a fucking fairy tale and nobody is coming to save us.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING and they're applying pressure to counter the imbalances wherever they prop up. You all keep stating it will implode eventually and oh that is what they hope. They love that word, "eventually," because it implies there is room for them to work. That there is a long road ahead of them to slowly ease people into the future of total enslavement over the human being in both our physical and non physical parts. Slice by Slice til you're born in metal wombs, chipped and augmented, watched by robots/drones/cameras/microphones, living under a dome, can't grow or hunt your own food, world is a barren wasteland, etc

Realistically none of this shit will go off unless someone other then the Jews and their puppets starts fucking manipulating or influencing a whole consciousness across the globe in a manner that is conducive to the end of their regime.

Whether that is WW3, civil war en masse, or a piece of technology, or whatever the fuck. I don't care. Get to fucking work and stop being a little bitch. They are prepared to meet you at any point. This seriously can all be undone so quickly.

But instead we make memes and rely on false hopes. Instead you all whine and shill away at each other. ('Cause I know most of you aren't sitting around sniffing packets or looking up ports or even simply working with the lame as fuck mods that every single Holla Forums board seems to have trying to actually figure out anything about who is shilling and who isn't.)

I cannot WAIT for when our internet goes down. So you fuckers actually have to get up and do something other than be useless pedantic faggots behind computer screens for a sum of hours. No more of that stupid ass wikileaks shit. Which was controlled from the start as we can see how the public really doesn't give a fuck about it or anything to do with corruption. Since MOST people JUST wanna live their lives.

May some of you actually grow some balls and stop pussyfooting around. This whole election is apart of the process too. Call me a shill or whatever you fucking will. But this is the truth and the truth is that they want you to keep waiting for an opportunity you think you don't have until later. (Trump won't save this country alone and he's definitely not getting the election. Cue faggots accusing me of concern trolling and all those other buzzwords.)

Even though there has been multiple opportunities throughout the decades.

Right now America's infrastructure and military is at its weakest point. It's only propped up by falsehoods, lodesemoney, and DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY AS WELL AS THE INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORTING THAT.

I remember in 2014 a bunch of snipers attacked Silicon Valley. Wiping out its entire fucking grid. CNN did an article oN IT but that was IT. They didn't even call it a terrorist attack! A direct statement by the FBI themselves. (You know since some of you still ride that dick riding train.)

Hell… They didn't even cover it on TV.

EITHER WAY it is painfully OBVIOUS as to how fucking easy IT is. BEFORE anyone even calls me a luddite OR whatever the fuck. Understand that we have to tear down what makes them stronger than our conventional forces. We can always rebuild what we have to destroy after the fact.

Anyway I'm done after this post; I won't be replying to anyone. 'Cause I know how fucking dumb people are on this website and just in general. I'll see some of you fuckers on the otherside, hopefully.

Swede here. Read the original article, it's just about the old ones being banned because they haven't been taken care of, they can now be a danger (start fires etc). This will only affect this year and only in small communities out on the countryside.

The problem is that you guys do not know how to market and you do not understand it. Nordfront/NMR is basically a religious sect built around hitlerism. You do not understand that you alienate normal people by being a sect.

RIP Jeremy Irons

Why is his back not working?

you seem rustled friend

Edgy teenager detected

Swedes ought to have done something 10 years ago. Even more so 5 years ago. Now it's just so pathetic their name is synonymous to cuckoldry.

cuckchanner detected, you have to go back.

not anymore

I'm not watching that shit, you black-hearted nigger.

Why can't you just goreflood or something, like a civilized human being.

because you'd get some autist screaming "ZOGBOTS ZOGBOTS KILL ALL VETERANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Actually the traffic governing organ just banned Christmas lights on their property which is related to traffic safety.

But good job proving all non-european Holla Forumsacks are just useful idiots

Remember watching a video of how a female horse kills her foal for not being able to walk or trying to walk. Think it was like an hour or two because daylight didn't change significantly when horse grabs the foal with mouth and start thrashing it around trying to kill it.

Anyways survival of the fittest, if it couldn't live long enough to breed then it dies!

Both still useless though, especially broken cubs.

It's only banned on the Department of Transports own property you fucking retard.

read the article

so all streets and sidewalks

Webm name not

Are you even trying user

At least animals have the humanity to kill their newborns if something goes wrong, ironically
There are some bitches dumb enough to keep their permanently retarded children alive because they are too easily overcome by emotion just by looking at a baby no matter how ugly and/or retarded it is

Only the light poles.

Dear Sweden

What the fuck happened to you?

t. Burger

Swedes have the most and highest percentage of jews in Scandinavia. Combine this with scandinavian navity about other races and a very virtue signaling society, this is what you get