400 lb. hacker hero

Today is Hillary's birthday. What is Kim DotCom planning?

The raid on his mansion was on Oct. 26th and Hillary signed his extradition order.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram
theregister.co.uk/2015/02/19/dotcom_dumps_xbox_buddy_megaupload_new_zealand/)
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/85344059/p-dealers-deadline-looms-in-ngaruawahia
stuff.co.nz/national/85386340/tribal-huk-clears-ngaruawahia-of-p-dealers-as-promised
stuff.co.nz/national/85667849/tribal-huk-abandon-shot-up-vehicle
dailymotion.com/video/x4tcp17
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415545893830-1.pdf
peakprosperity.com/forum/hidden-history-according-benjamin-franklin-real-reason-revolutionary-war-has-been-hid-you/4358
archive.is/yjC5P
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791174475353993216
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791152114013724672
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791154345664450560
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791364506425315328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to eat her lunch.

Stop teasing us you LARPing fags.
Just post those shillary if you have them.

Daily reminders that leakers are rounded up and sent to the gulag

He's a fraud and shameless self-promoter who never delivers.

Word is he hired out some real tough fuckers from Oz to "deal" with her; they call themselves "Dromaius novaehollandiae", I think they're bikies.

Dubs confirm, kik(dot)com is going to eat Hillary, you heard it here first folks.

Sage for lack of actual eating going on.

I'm willing to support even the biggest douchebag e-celebs for this cause.

No that's tomorrow. Today's the 25th

OK good, we have a day to plan the celebrations.

I believe you user

She really is a witch.

I can't believe he took the risk. They are no laughing matter.

…I can still hear the screams at night, lying awake, staring into the swarming black…

call me crazy but my sources tell me he intends to keep that wonderful woman out of the whitehouse.

Now I haven't confirmed this but my other sources tell me it will involve chloroform, tie-wraps, several ski masks and lots and lots of lube.

Honestly don't know who this is…

Megaupload guy.

He's kind of a legend

dot com bubble millionaire, ran file upload site. It was raided by the FBI for hosting copyrighted works and raided his house in another country. US govt have been trying to extradite him from across the world ever since. Considering the site was completely legit and obeyed DMCA takedowns he got fucked over pretty hard by the lying corporate US gov.

I can't ever take him seriously.
I remember when he still had a geocities site and posted videos of him "hacking" formula 1 cars in Monaco…

oh yeah. And his Kimvestor scam.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Have the legend uncucked himself enough to commented on the German Genocide?

And let`s not forget that the timing was a little bit weird. Guy launches a site where you can host and share vids to rival yt and where artists get payed per view, and then all the server get grabbed.

He is a fat piece of shit too, so there is that.
Check out his Gumball rally stuff for a laugh

Let's wait, he risks a huge prison time if he is extradited so his plan might be something big.

What a bunch of bitter old farts you all are. At least in the cuckchan thread they're reminiscing about his gaming wins. Maybe this place is all CTR and alphabets now.

Don't look at me. I just hooked up an old ultra sparc because i think I actually have a copy of his Monaco formula 1 video.
As cheesy as it was it was hilarious.

Do you know anything at all?

MEGA kind of sucked but I'm interested to see what he's going to do

(checked)

You have to go back.

It's a good to remember history.

The 400lbs hacker reveals him self at last!

THE PLOT THICKENS!!

Well it's not on the hard drive I got in the thing.
So I guess I don't have it.
Does ANYONE have kimble's Formula 1 video?
The first part is him and like 2 other guys and 3 hot chicks driving to Monaco in Ferraris, getting pulled over and getting a ticket which he claims they'll "erase" later.
Once in Monaco he "hacks" the racecars by slowing down the video.

Did you check his YT channel? I found this

This. Kim DotCom is the closest to an actual James Bond villain you'll find.

Total. Fucking. Badass.

That's the one. I thought he was the most bad ass hacker ever when I was a little kid.

Well we need a bomb shell. HIllary's deleted emails, some incredibly damaging stuff from veritas, or a nuclear wikileaks revelation. Honestly I don't trust anyone, and I don't believe anything. Just act as if if you were on your own and try to sabotage Soro's plan to rig the shit out of this election. Anything else is a bonus

This is now a basedkim thread.

First Wikileaks, then Project Veritas, now possibly Kim Dotcom is going to be dropping dirt on Hillary? We have THE BEST October surprises.

Don't praise that fat racemixing 90's start-up con-artist before he actually delivers.

wisdom
witnessed

HE'S A BIG GUY

wait what why is he a conartist

400 you

Best birthday present ever!

Unlikely though…

Those are big birds.

Insider trading, which admittedly was just common practice among most of his peers.

he's not. user is just jealous.

Truth is, Clinton memed the 400lb hacker into existence

Fuck off CTR kike.

We did it, lads. We hacked reality.

This is a short vid of the insane raid USA did on his mansion in NZ, yes that's right, a global raid. There's a longer version on his channel. He never did business in the USA nor were his companies registered there but somehow America got permission from NZ to have several hundred soldiers do this shit.

Kek does not like specutation. Either put up or shut up, it is the will of Kek. Kek be praised.

KKK
KEK
KKK

The SS helmet looks cool.

uu

If this really happens, I go from believer to proselytizer to the masses.

The masses that aren't kikes and niggers of corsh

This is why I laugh at the edgy teenagers who larp about escaping to Iceland or New Zealand to start white settlements.

New Zealand is the next Sweden.

fwiw he had servers in USA

Good one mate, but only liars fear Truth.

This is why the jews fear us.

Yeah but instead of sand niggers it is curry niggers and chinks.

They have good self defence laws and such… Actually no way near as pozzed as Sweden.

one of the bigest gang in NZ is nog, i would worry more about black power here

what if hillary stored her mail shit and other goodies on his servers

Not biggest just most prolific. The most powerful gang in NZ is the Hells Angels they have their own gated communities and loads more money and hardware than the niggers or the dogshits it is just the other gangs are dumb and will chimp out in public and get arrested more.

at least he has more credentials than some faggot that is saging because he gets paid 10 cents to do so

can we make bitcoin the world reserve currency now?

You are cuck, and not based if you are German, and don't protest what is happening there.

We should call this amazing new ability "tuning". We stole it from the Space Jews in "Dark City".

Kiddo, why are you holding that tablet? Your dog is humping you

OK but it was still an illegal raid. Also massive overkill considering it was Jewllywood kikes that got pissed off because some of their shit movies were being stored there.

Not to derail your hero worship or detract from Kim's skills but he is a real 100% genuine cuckold.

Get this red pill Kim takes in some teenager off the street who in turn fucks the mother of his children his wife and destroys his family. I can not respect him as a human being since this.

Pick one.

kim was a bernie supporter….

who cares who Kim supports or what he did. If he releases the 33k emails, he is a messenger, and I'd take the emails from Ted Bundy. Who cares…

wait what? nice digits

that one?
instagram .com/elizabethdonnellyx/

I swear to god if we actually memed that fucker into an actual God Emperor with the power to meme things into reality on his own.

Guess America is going to be great again! Maybe even greater than ever before.

CTR you're so bad at your job.

Shoot yourself in the mouth

Here is a news story on his public and very humiliating cuckolding.

(theregister.co.uk/2015/02/19/dotcom_dumps_xbox_buddy_megaupload_new_zealand/)

The guy has kids all over the show with loads of different girls. Just goes to show even with good skills and genetics (he is tall and German) that you can still be a complete fuckwit in some areas.

kys you don't know what a cuck is retard. Cuck are willing participants, Kim was not.

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) February 18, 2015

Bad relationship choices happen to good people all the time. Maybe you'll learn that some day when you finally have one.

she's cute

Dark City is a deeply underrated film.

I'd not suffer such a betrayal. I'd kill the whore and the one who cucked me and take my children and escape somewhere. Although such a thing shouldn't happen to me because of my ability to gauge the worth of others.

Someone like Kim gets some slack though because of his supposed technical skills and power.

She'd be young and fresh flesh too if she's born in 1994.

It isn't cuckolding when you break up with a cheating SO. It's cuckolding when you stay with them in the full knowledge that she continues to fuck someone else and gets pregnant with his children and you spend time and effort raising them like they were your own.

Sure pal.

ACTIVATE IT!

He hosted more than half of the internet's pirated content for free for more than 5 years.
He delivered more in a nanosecond than most people will deliver in their entire lives.

It's already 2am October 26 in New Zealand. Let's see what he does.

Is there any more confirmation this is for today?

She's gorgeous. And his kids turned out blonde, hardly even look Flipino. Good genes and a good man.

user did you make that picture? If so take the image you placed on the screen and give it an outer glow. Set the spread to 1 and opacity to 100% mode normal.

It really isn't much of a boast…

Yeah, she's a true keeper…

Kim is such a faggot.

When your 400lbs you take what you can get

If I were 400 pounds and rich I'd cuck any chad to stop the pain.

You could get a fucking trainer and lose weight.

Disgusting world we live in. This bitch just cares about $$$ she moved from this man who was well off to go to another man who has even more. Sickening.

Mind you NZ has most promiscuous women in the world so this bitch was probably getting her roastie pounded since age 14 or less.

Yeah but a millionaire with a big brain. Why not use some of that brainpower and wealth to get a personal trainer and someone to teach you some life/interpersonal skills?

I suppose he can just buy new organs as they fail. Like that 100 year old Rockefeller who keeps buying hearts.

I didn't make it, but that sounds like a good suggestion. Also the perspective is slightly off.

Naw that's what the money is for!

That's fucking brutal tbh.

To not only have some boy toy creep in on your waifu, but to PAY HIM TO DO IT.

Fucboi striaght up got greedy and double dipped Literally

What goes through someone's mind who has hit the lottery by getting paid to play video games and fuck off in a mega mansion?

When you live on an island and can't make someone disappear, you just aren't trying.

I definitely would not have tweeted that shit to the public, how embarrassing.

TIL kimdotcom is an actual cuck, but where's the info he said he's dropping today?

A traitor's reward is death, so if I would have been the guy I wouldn't have fucked his wife.

We have to wait for it to be a reasonable time in the day for him, he lives in middle earth.

At least he's doing it better than the retarded oculus founder, who killed his own reputation and burned all his bridges by first coming out as pro trump, then pussying out and going libertarian.

People get gone all the time in NZ I allegedly know an ex-Mongrel Mob member who buried a few people in the Ureweras allegedly.

I agree.

When Trump wins that guy will have 0 controversy to his name. Flip flopping and backing a libertarian is just pathetic though.

All I know about NZ is what I saw in that movie Once were Warriors.

No, he's a fat piece of lard. A con-artist, a scam-artist and i doubt he's anywhere close to being a badass.

Grow up kid and get some real role-models in life.

Then you must see "The Quiet Earth" and the one about the Maori girl that rides whales, "Whalerider" I believe. Both good and uplifting, in a way.

There was a ton of shilling against him on Holla Forums. I defended him, until he pussied out. that guy needed some advisers. He's surrounded by Facebook people, gamers, and a cosplay girlfriend.

Like the FBI?

Hearing how incompetent these people are IRL makes me wonder how they've amounted so much wealth and influence.

I just might

I live near Gisborne, there's stories around here about a certain family who had someone killed and had some guy bury him and his car with a digger. Then the guy committed "suicide".
As an aside, Kim Dotcom actually stayed just up the hill from where I am now. I didn't meet him though, I was off elsewhere at the time.

1/Socially awkward guy works in computers
2/Makes something great
3/Get shitloads of $
4/Gold diggers show up
5/Make him feel wanted
6/ ?????
7/ Divorce rape

Single track mind, and a single good $billion deal. He didn't exactly build a company from the ground up.

Kek that was such a nice movie until the nigger showed up. Fucking ruined my night with a cuck flick.

Hopefully he gets a solid pre-nup this time. Mona will likely take half.

That's not what happens. Don't spoil it nigger, it's a good film. And again, cucks are willing.

Let's hope she takes a clean shot to the head instead.

Please spoil it.

If he were unwilling he should have killed the nigger before driving into the lab.

Both of the films the guy suggested are shit. They were garbage on purpose as a joke.

to eat her with some fava beans and a nice chianti obviously

I would be mad too. Reminds me of Peter Thiel and his grudge against gawker. Pissed off billionaires can do some damage.

Just a reminder that in the last NZ election Kim Dotcom politically allied himself with Hone Harawira, a brown supremacist marxist.

You judge people by who they choose to stand next to, KDC is a fucking cuck.

If you aren't too pathetic to step outside of the city politically NZ is like the US from 30 years ago.

As for the gangs, its an interesting situation around where I live
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/85344059/p-dealers-deadline-looms-in-ngaruawahia
stuff.co.nz/national/85386340/tribal-huk-clears-ngaruawahia-of-p-dealers-as-promised
stuff.co.nz/national/85667849/tribal-huk-abandon-shot-up-vehicle
People are getting pissed off at violent gangs and their drug dealing, while the Tribal Huk is still a gang they are perceived to be a 'good' gang and if the violence escalates (which it probably will) their actions will likely inspire regular people to take action.

By the way, the leader of that gang is considered Maori even through he looks white

what the fuck do you want him to do with his millions, put them in a swimming pool and bathe in them?

Does that make you a filthy immaterialist?

That fucks models, lives the life and fights his enemies no matter how powerful. Good for him.

You are a fat piece of lard that lives in a basement.

Get a personal trainer and lose weight, get a space program, work on extending your lifespan ?

Elon pls.

He's a millionaire orbiting some young social climber…he could just as well fuck a whore consult a model agency but no, he says it's real love.

Why are you worried about his fucking love life? I fail to see how that's relevant. You must be CTR, cause this is pure Saul Alinsky.

This is all I see.

Because I'm a caring person, nigger

He better not just be an attention whore, he's now increasingly certain to have a long awaited heart attack the longer he sits on it.

The Almighty Johnsons. Norse gods manifested as Kiwi drunks and mansluts.

The bit where the girl shags the Maori because she's decided she's entitled to as the "last woman on earth" rustled the shit out of me.

You are a jealous loser, faggot.

Of course he's an attention whore, but I think he's OUR attention whore. Here's hoping he knows when to quit milking it, though.

Regardless, Cunton's camp probably doesn't even have to suicide him. They just have to ship a crate of Twinkies to his ass and let him do the heavy (har har) lifting.

Do you have the photoshopped version of this?

you can relive the doritos stained glory days all you want after trump wins.

No. Tough luck if you fell for the bitjew scam.

> dailymotion.com/video/x4tcp17

Fiat is great if it's issued by the state.
All you have to do is watch for inflation and not Zimbabwe yourself when it's really a input/output problem you're good.

Gas yourself or at least lurk more. Fiat currency issued by the state? Check out Rome faggot. The kike controlled legislature will debase a currency just as fast or quicker than the kike banks.

Don't go full retard again.
A separation of money and state is NEEDED as much as the separation of church and state.

IT IS THIS CYCLE THAT IS THE PROBLEM
With bitcoin
We only have like 16M or so at current times.
Then.. comes the magic
So.. at some point, all 'value' that would be added in the Dollar economy will permeate through to BTC with the rate of inflation.
However, one bitcoin will still be worth one bitcoin.
Whereas one dollar is not always worth one dollar ( "A dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow" ) #annuities.

So either get your facts straight or stop wanking it to the monetized exploitation of the human race.

No you fool, that's not state issued currency, we are using currency issued from international banks.
Do you even understand the concept of state issued currency?
You can't have control over your country if you don't retain control of your own fucking currency.
If Jews take control of that, then you are letting internationalists take your fucking currency power from you.

I'm arguing for STATE/PUBLIC FIAT, LEARN TO READ.
If you are getting your money from a third party you are not using State Fiat.

You don't understand that allowing "the state" to issue currency means that you've created a system that is 100% manipultable.

A society gets the jews it deserves. If you create a system that can be jewed, it will be jewed. And you deserve it. Instead, create a system that can not be jewed.

Or, just create a system that only a kike would love and then bitch when the kikes subvert it.

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415545893830-1.pdf
This is the same method that Lincoln used that not only allowed him to fight half his own country but allow him to rebuild it after.
Unfortunately a certain relative of a banking family stopped the Greenback by killing Lincoln.

As it's supposed to be, you aren't supposed to abuse it. If you abuse it you are being a kike or zimbabwean tier nigger.
There is nothing fundamentally wrong with it if you do not violate other economic principles while using it.

THANKS FOR FALLING FOR KIKE PROPAGANDA!
>HURR GOYIM WE MUST HAVE PRIVATE BANKS LOL IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION

Reported.

The founding fathers had even said that control of currency was one of few jobs the government was really responsible for.

Creating wealth out of thin air is never not a violation of economic principles you fucking faggot.

Let's put it this way: If I work x hours for y shekels, and you decide to print z extra shekels afterwards, you have effectively stolen from me via inflation.

You are thus nothing but a kike thief too scared to come to my home and steal from me. Instead you steal like a faggot from the shadows.

If by "control" you mean "set honest weights and measures" sure, schlomo. The Constitution simply called for the dollar to represent an ounce of silver. Period. No manipulation. No currency printing. No currency manipulation.

control does not mean owning

"Control" in this case means ensuring via the force of law honest weights and measures without shenanigans and manipulation. Honest, based, unchanging, fixed currency.

Let's see what Ben Franklin had to say

Franklin begins his pamphlet by noting that a lack of money to transact trade within the province carries a heavy cost because the alternative to paper money is not gold and silver coins, which through trade have all been shipped off to England, but barter. Barter, in turn, increases the cost of local exchange and so lowers wages, employment, and immigration. Money scarcity also causes high local interest rates, which reduces investment and slows development. Paper money will solve these problems.

But what gives paper money its value? Here Franklin is clear throughout his career: It is not legal tender laws or fixed exchange rates between paper money and gold and silver coins but the quantity of paper money relative to the volume of internal trade within the colony that governs the value of paper money. An excess of paper money relative to the volume of internal trade causes it to lose value (depreciate).

Kikes can try to take advantage of ANY system, that's why they are so intrinsically bad for their host nations. Think about concepts before trying to refute them.

D&C

Forgot link. I would use archive but archive.is is embedding a pop up element that fucks it all up.
peakprosperity.com/forum/hidden-history-according-benjamin-franklin-real-reason-revolutionary-war-has-been-hid-you/4358

jfmsu

What if he reveals it was he who hacked the emails thus destroying the Russia narrative?

nobody gives a fuck about black power or hells angels though

they just ride around on bikes and deal drugs. if you arent involved in their shit they wont touch the public (they dont want heat over dumb shit like robbing grandma).

chinks and bood boods are the demographic war and have to go, same for criminal coconuts aka all of em and maoris.

Must be one of Goldberg's edits.

Cutting a man's tongue out to silence him only leads to people thinking you are afraid of what he has to say.

Kim is silly.

Hacked evidence is illegal evidence.
But do go on anyway.

Only people sent to camps are jews and commies.

Now that is more plausible than you think.
Our bikies are fucking nuts.

I don't think even the mafia could handle their brutality. They kill fuckers for fun.

silly me, missed that shitpost

what if you cut off their tongue, strap some bombs to 'em and send them back into their ranks?

Then you start tying the noose. Patience isn't infinite and people are not completely indoctrinated like Holla Forums likes to think. People have a shit ton of reasons to lie to themselves and others about the way the world is. But when it comes down to it those lies are driven by self interest. Once people accept that they themselves are in direct danger they will admit the truth. I see it more and more every day. Negged up pozholes are fucking admiting that shit is fucked up. That they might have been a little wrong. That things aren't as good as they used to be and are getting steadily worse. Once all the selfish people see that their interests are in danger they will jump as ship as fast as thy can. The term fair weather friends exists for a reason. It is happening more and more. The only reason some still hold on is because of a vested interest. Things were going so well for the kikes that they will do anything to protect themselves. The few dumb goys still lost in their sunken cost fallacy will scream til the end to protect their egos. The niggers will realize their gravy train aint going to last forever and will jump to who ever has the best deal. It's the last desperate straw the kikes are grasping at and they are doing everything in their power to hold on. The irony being that their clumsy panicked actions are what is driving the very core of this change.
So yes as long as the kikes continue to flaunt their blatant misconceptions about how human beings think it will just continue to make the world think they are afraid of what people have to say about them.

Kek has finally spoken

WAITING FOR DELIVERY

Are you fucking mentally retarded? How on earth does asking for more context make one a shill?

Like I'm doing right now.
Someone must know the music, damnit.
But who?! The author, yes, but someone else, as well.

Disclose thine secrets. I implore thee.

WEW
E
W

This tbh

No he's beyond james bond.

Oligarkh Forgive Us

Dubs confirm: Lurk the fuck moar.

now you have to stream it

Then the USA will raid him again, and the media will push "international criminal Kim Dotcom undermines US sovereignty and illegally interferes with the election in support of the alleged rapist, paedophile, misogynist, racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic, Donald J. Trump."

Then they'll discover that Kim Dotcom has ties to Russia, and then they'll discover that one of Trump's employees downloaded an mp3 from Megaupload 10 years ago, and was also a Russian immigrant.

GOOD LUCK OXI-CHAN

His actual name is "Kim Schmitz". No, he's not Jewish.

What a fucking waste of time.

St Joseph reveals nothing to me.
Reverse image searching reveals nothing to me but a shitty upload with some faggot going "Dakek Memestorm".

I tried quite a few permutations of search terms, etc, no result.

So, either some detail is missing, or you're slightly exaggerating that it's that easy to find.

What a waste of time.

I sense the spirit of kek in these tweets.

P.S.: leaving and filtering the thread.
I'm that butthurt by it and I don't want the answer to be revealed by you faggots anymore.
I'll find it and immediately tell it anyone who asks in the future.
Kek rot your balls off.

You can also play the song and Google will come up with mostly accurate results

Turns out it was "Oligarkh Forgive Us", hurr.

Isn't even all that good of a song, although I am extremely bitter right now.

I have nothing but hate for

He told you, you stupid sperg.

Bond villain? Try that nigger Soros.

I'm not too much of a fan tbh. I think he's a bit of an attention whore and the source of his megaupload success was mainly due to the fact that he started this kind of business earlier than most, not because he was somewhat of a pioneer. Either way, I hope he delivers.

this place is (or was, dunno if he's alive and well) for assange. I'm sorry for kim dotcom's fat ass

please can i go mars elon

Kim DotCom is the king of basement dwellers, capable of creating safe havens in the cyberworld and use his resources and knowledge to fight Dystopia powers.
Soros is one of the many Ethereal Gods of Destruction trying to slave and destroy humankind, but hes being the most active one.

The year of the fire monkey and meme magic.
Everyone will have a chance to shine against evil, normalfags will be the ones to obey our will.

This will be useful information considering all the bankers and assorted scumbags planning their bugout destination for kiwi-land.

Kek

DELIVER
E
L
I
V
E
R

Today is the 25th faggot.

It's more a question of how dedicated to whoring for attention he is, because toppling clinton at the 11th hour would give him attention for a lifetime.

I feel like he gave Hillary's deleted emails to Wikileaks. Or he knows that Wikileaks has them.

But Assange is kill and Wikileaks is now controlled by the (((US government))).

and that means he can't buy a house?

Please just leave USA to be destructed and burned… Stop the meaningless struggles, being destructed and burned is the fate of United States of America.

You first, CTR.

must speak in clearer english for CTRbux pajeet

That's pretty clever. But it is true that kimdotcom makes a lot of outlandish claims.

And fire will only keep on rising, as next the year of the fire cock,

gonorrhea?

Do you have archive to the first image? It seems (((someone))) deleted it.

Well he just did it again. Feels like he's trolling for attention by phrasing it like a question.

https:// twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791131274203332609

Good goy! Listen to the kikes! Have no moral center for your country!
Good goy! Let private institutions owned by kikes control your currency supply!
Reported

The missing emails

Sometimes Holla Forums has to correct Holla Forums. Kim is a blowhard. If I'm wrong, I'll leave this place, dye my hair blue, start a tumblr and change my gender.

BASED FUGGING KIM WEWEWEWEW ASSANGE WAS REALLY WORKING WITH HIM THIS WHOLE FUGGING TIME WEWEWEW

CHECKED
==PRAISE KEK=
KKK
KEK
KKK

ALL HAIL KEK

Fire Cock..
molotov cocktails?

FTFY

He'd best not be cucking us.

archive.is/yjC5P

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If you were in his place, you'd want to showboat a bit too. Plus, I think he genuinely hates Hillary. Her pet TPP (that she supported before she was privately for it and publicly against it) would wreck his life in NZ courtesy of the IP enforcement provisions.

Although if it's in WL's possession and NOT Kim's then he can just blame Assange and co for failing to follow up. Maybe this is something of a veiled threat that if they don't release them, he will, because he also has them.

New tweet: "Busy Lizzy and Kimmi Bimmi 😍"
I swear to god, Kim. Don't fuck with me like this

he is a 175kg / 400lb hacker

He would rightfully pissed that clinton sent him to jail, for exactly the same shit that made youtube billions.

twitter com/KimDotcom/status/791174475353993216

He needs to post it already.

He's a stupid fat fuck who's going to get assisted suicide if he's legit.

Did basedkim beat you in a COD match faggot?

More like he's a stupid fat fuck who never delivers and seems to think that he won't be in an accident if he, by some miracle, does.

thats all you got while you wait for the bad news?

KIKE DETECTED

Literal prostitute.

Gross.

Both of you fell for the Jew and should be ashamed! FIAT currency works on a very SMALL scale, so, essentially it can work in say… Iceland. Bitcoin and all its alternatives are meant to be the replacement, and that is why it is encrypted. Not to mention that you cannot find its true creator. (Obviously I don't trust that it was made by that fag Craig Wright. Only because of the circumstances of how it was brought about. If it was truly a good sign, then, the man who released it would be publicly dead. For THAT is the type of world you and I live in.)

But if we look at the world it is an obvious pre-text for failure in the future. So when they establish the world government; they can appear as saviours to people. Ushering in a digital currency while the systems for it are still up or able to be put up. (Depending on which way they go to establish dominance over the rest of the countries not under complete control.)

Whom if you realize and observe! You can find that as we continue to do nothing and as those who fight in the dark continue to stay in the dark out of fear and bravery. Ah, it becomes a mess of sorts… That goes directly in their favour. You see even though they threaten the whole world with M.A.D.! We are still capable of flushing them out and breaking down the system.

Since it is us who runs part of it still, and until they can totally remove independence from all domains, physical and non-physical, they cannot have total control. Therefore they will take a step-by-step process that takes that away slice-by-slice; salami tactics, if you will. I know it sounds funny, but, they really do plan a slow decaying downfall.

All while pretending to be the ones who are helping, and are Good.

Tough choice though for most of you, eh? Choose these comforts or let fears manipulate you til the final death of independence, or go out and take down that which they use to manipulate en masse. Some may call me a luddite, but, I hardly think destroying that which we can rebuild later is a problem. We also must go through the chaos as they are not giving us any other options. Due to how far this has gone on and how rampant it is in the eye of many.

That's not a white woman.
It's not.

Anything come of this yet?

He's trolling us

For emU

TRUMP KNEW, ITS BEEN TRUMP ALL ALONG HILLARY!

IT'S GOING DOWN FO' REAL

It was nothing…

He gave it to Wikileaks at 3AM last night. They already knew about it but they don't want it to look like collusion. It will be verified and released before the election.

I love how everyone just invents narratives with almost no information.

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791174475353993216

you're speculating
I'm tired of people starting rumors based on flimsy speculation

see

BasedKim just turned that $1Mill BTC from the BNKtotheFuture campaign into the final payment to his team of underground hackers. This is very real and HRC should be concerned. You can find his listing from about two years ago on the darkweb if you know where to look.

No, today is the 26th.

friend. timestamps.

You may be right, but I have yet to see proof, only speculation. Just like all the other "bombshells"

He didn't give them anything. He met with Assange a long time ago, in person. Assange told him they have serious incriminating info on Hillary. That's it. It might not even be the deleted emails, it could be anything.

Kim was only hoping they would release it today. That's it. And they didn't release it.

I fucking love those pics like the first one.

Anyone got any more?

what's your source on that meeting and what was discussed in it?
how do you know Kim was only hoping they would release it today?

Source is an interview Kim did in 2015. I thought it was linked in this thread, but I watched it yesterday. It's on Youtube.

I know Kim was only hoping because all his tweets were questions. Like, Maybe? Happy Birthday? Emails will be released? He never made a declarative statement.

Clearly you are mistaken

Please don't lie, it's not becoming.

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791152114013724672

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791154345664450560

Lie about what you fuck? He is saying he doesn't have the emails.

Is your sarcasm detector broken?

I had his twitter open in another tab and a (1) appeared as if he had tweeted, but when I refreshed there wasn't anything new. Anyone see what happened?

Oh yeah he has the emails but refused to release them today. Makes perfect sense.

He gave them to Wikileaks, what are you not understanding?

Maybe. Maybe not. The point still stands, he isn't releasing them, and was only wishing they would release them today. They didn't, and probably won't.

when you send data, it's not like the existing data is wiped. He still has the emails himself. They didn't magically disappear. Kim and Wikileaks possess them. Either could release if the other doesn't

He doesn't have the cred that WL does, and he still has them if they really are compromised

Yep, but he won't release them with his name attached to it. And he didn't release them today, which is what he was hoping Wikileaks would do. So the odds are that if Kim has them, he will never release them.

We still have Cernokike's claim that they are going to be released in November.

What does he care about America, he'll keep them for his personal leverage

Yeah he doesn't give a fuck. He's trolling.

He gave them to Wikileaks, he isn't hoping they release them, where are you getting this bullshit from. They don't just get stuff and release it within an hour, that's never how it worked why are you expecting it to be different this time?

the leaks kim..

Then why has he been tweeting for a year about a release on Oct. 26? And framing it as a question every single time?

This is what I don't like about Trump as the God Emperor, in that picture he's about to have his ass handed to him and end up stuck as a skeleton on a chair for 10000 years. He will annihilate Hillary's soul first though.
His love of gold is very fitting however

Why did he tweet "You Got Mail" at wikileaks? I mean he sent them a thank you note?

IT'S WAS JUST A JOKE!!!

The God Emperor was never intended to be real until metalhead autists took over 40K

Testing to see if he got a response? Worried about JA like many and putting his own eccentric spin on attempting to contact him? Taking pleasure in making the evil cunt that signed his extradition order even more sickly and stressed than she already is? Makes sense to me.

Because he's a fat troll, and was probably getting a lot of calls and emails about his shitty trolling tweets, and was trolling everyone by making a video of himself receiving lots of emails, to taunt everyone for buying into his bullshit because nothing was released today.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791364506425315328

what the fuck is this shit

welp. that's all folks. we're not getting shit

You fucking Germanifat faggot

He's saying the NSA leaked the emails to Wikileaks I think. William Binney also claims this.

that is even worse than a joke

when do we drone this fat faggot?

I dunno, I think this has potential.

1) Kim just redpilled a vast number of people on the full extent of NSA surveillance capabilities (apparently they can access and log every single email correspondence in the world)
2) Get this information to Gowdy and Chaffetz, and let's see how brassy their balls really are. Are they bad enough dudes to subpoena the NSA?

They've known this from the very beginning. So the the answer is no. They are cucks.

Have they known it, though? The NSA doesn't like sharing its toys.

haven't you learned anything?

Well I knew it, and I'm nobody.

The rumor is that the emails are so devastating that it implicates the entire government, Obama, everyone, everything. They all go down if it comes out, and that's why our cuck Congressman don't try to get them.

this false hope is becoming pathetic and plain sad

I've been saying that they'll never be released. If anyone other than the NSA even has them.

BasedKim strikes again.

BUT BOY AM I EXCITED TO USE MEGAUPLOAD 2.0 NOW
I have to hope that there's more to this especially since his work is so closely tied to his name.
Also people have been making this joke SINCE THE EMAIL PROBE FUCKING BEGAN so he can't possibly think this is news to anyone important.

The fat fuck trolled us.

rand paul maybe ??

All the molly may have destroyed his brain

Even if this fat fuck did send the 33k emails today it would take a long time for WL to verify that every word was legit. We also have to assume WL would publish the emails at this point and not be corrupted.

He's been hinting at this for 2 years, he would've sent them months ago to be vetted in time. If he had them.

28,880 Hillary emails: