UGLY KIKE HAG GETS BTFO BY BILL O'REILLY

Bill O’Reilly Destroys Washington Post Writer (((Jennifer Rubin)))

Look at those ugly kike teeth. No wonder Jewish women hate white women so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-XbGDKJ7TQ

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bill-oreilly-scandals-divorce-ex-wife-custody-battle/
mediaite.com/tv/wapos-jennifer-rubin-battles-oreilly-in-amazing-segment-you-parrot-what-trump-tells-you/
archive.is/akHT5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a small mp4 of the video.

I've always had a begrudging respect for Bill O'Reilly

lol wtf? She wasn't even prepared for the fucking interviewed

The complete lack of preparedness of the Jewish core of neoconservative is probably my favorite part of its collapse.

Bill used to be a hothead and how he seems calm and collected?
What changed?

Age I suppose.

Goddamn the sound of her voice makes me want to rip my ears off.

Top kek. Rubin is such a hack. I always knew she was an idiot but holy shit. Not only is she stupid but she looks and sounds stupid.

He was still relatively old 10 years ago when he was a hothead.

Is that a real woman? Looks like a tranny.

A YT comment says she looks like a witch.
I'm wondering if the witch archetype is antisemitic?

Well witches are always on brooms, when was the last time you saw a jew anywhere near a broom or mop?

When was the last time you saw a witch sweeping?
I will let you in on a widely known secret: the brooms are being used for pleasure.
That is why the put them between their legs.

(checked)
You tell me user

Kikes are not humans

It all makes sense now.

It just seems like witches actually have to do shit from time to time, jews just sit around kvetching.

Maybe some, but there are others who scheme and act on their schemes 24/7.
Their work ethic when it comes to such non-physically strenuous things is unmatched by any other ethnic group.
They are quite literally super-human in this regard, if the activities weren't so anti-human.

Of course it is newfag why do you think all the old fairy tales warned of flattery or food from people that later devoured them. Flattery and feeling bad for someone evil might be the two main things warned against.

Dangerously close to jew praise there user, i'll let you off with a warning

BTFO

A bit off-topic but has anyone noticed the massive increase in 'jew-wise' comments on youtube and even blog/ mainstream news sites. It's pretty hard to believe. I couldn't have predicted this change 1 year ago.

You're not alone in noticing this. I say that as a Gamergate convert.

It looks like a Monty Python bloke in drag. No wonder jews are such hateful creatures when their women look like this

I'd let the entire Flying Circus run a train on me before I banged some kike chick.

Something else I've noticed is that normies are toying with the idea that loving your race isn't actually evil. They believe they haven't changed, but a year ago acknowledging racial differences was completely wrongthink.

I never watch Bill except for a few random clips here or there, but I imagine this could be a unique case of feeling like you're needing to talk to a mentally ill woman that is just floundering.

The woman was just so pathetic sitting there trying to go through notes that were supposed to refer to Bill's comments and couldn't even cite him properly to call him out.That just had to seem sad to look at.

She seemed to think that just referencing a date would be enough to put someone on the defensive. This seems like one of the major reasons why liberals need to avoid trying to argue against an opponent's points since they always start to flounder as soon they're forced to respond against another's points.

problem?

he got bootyblasted in another divorce and his children turned against him.

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bill-oreilly-scandals-divorce-ex-wife-custody-battle/

Bill has obviously started laying off the sauce. He's either going to power through this or blow his fucking brains out. 50/50.

Source, someone who has experienced bitter divorces and seen fellow friends go through this cycle too.

Personally I hope he blows his brains out on live TV after naming the jew.

Reminder that this woman is a GOP establishment "conservative".

Frightening to think she was a lawyer at a time. Good grief.

Jesus Christ. Are you kiddings me?????????

Burn it all down. She is like that clown on that shitty comedy hospital show who is a surgeon in straight up face paint and red nose.

They aren't even trying anymore, RINOs does not even cover it.

That's the part that cracks me up. She has been trashing Trump for months on end now.
Bitch also needs to brush her teeth. Holy shit.

Has she been added to The List?

His name is Eric Idol.
And holy shit it does.

It's hilarious how unprepared neocohens were for people to start questioning their positions. If you can't stand up to Bill O'Reilly, somebody who's - until recently - been your closest ally, how the fuck are you supposed to face actual opposition? Sometimes, I'm actually flabbergasted by how fucking stupid kikes are. How could they honestly think they'd get away with it this time, rather than get purged from another country?

Kek

There's a lot of mediocre lawyers so not that surprising. As well there's not that many times where people need to be before a jury and trying to convince them of anything, so not like she's have to be that persuasive.

1 1 0

Thank you Bill.

That mouth, those teeth, that gap, those gums, why does she remind me of a komodo dragon where one bit would kill you from infection?

thanks for the mp4

god she's disgusting

Because her fellow snakes in the lowly press will cover for her and claim she came out on top. I kid you not. I bet there is at least one article out right now trying to praise her and spinning this as a good thing (but failing horribly at it).

he discovered baneposting

Also, holy shit, I used to have that monitor. Shit was heavy as fuck.

He's only been married the once

it's 90% gums and 10% tiny little flat teeth… nice fucked up genes

checked,

You are correct. Got his history mixed up with Newt for a second. O'Reillys divorce drama has been going on for so long I could have sworn this was number 2 giving him a mountain of shit.

Actually jew women were known as witches for a long time in antiquity. Also, the whole mythos of the nosferatu vampyre came from the bloodletting tendencies of the hebrew population. It wasn't the Roma. We have hated kikes for over a millennia now for various reasons

Now with %100 more israel

Saw this last night. What the fuck is wrong with her teeth?

Ye cats, is she on The List? Because she should be added twice.

Or the Kids in the Hall's Scott Thompson.
No, that's unfair. Scott looks more like a woman than she does.
Actually I just realized…she looks like BARRY in drag.

Is it me or does she look like Anne Frank

THAT'S her? That one fugly jewess, holy shit. Like fuglier than silversilverman's inbred sandnigger kike unibrow and refrigerator body looks if that's possible. Is it a tranny?

Anne Frank was somewhat cute for being a dirty kikess in the 30s. This bitch is pure moloch.

The best bit about this? How tired Bill is. Rather than his usual rage, he's almost sad about the whole thing.

>Is it me or does she look like Anne Frank Langella

FTFY

That is some crazy kike inbreeding results right there.

Pendulum always swings back. Well be here in another hundred or so years and it will be just as important and people will wake up again after going back to sleep after waking this time. Its like a movie that never ends, or like megaman, the same shit happens again and again and always ends the same.

Did Bill just give us a sweet new codeword to use for the shekel hoarders?

Your triple dub time stamp says yes.

Jesus Christ, I thought that was a faggoty male until I heard the voice.

Wondering how she got her job… realize this bitch gum game on lock, been gumming those kike cocks to the top.

I could quite literally punt this lil fucker into oblivion. Is it a woman or man?

I can put that whole 6 minutes as succinctly as this.

She is ugly, her voice is painful and her arguments make me instantly sick. I can not pass over 2:27 minutes max. I will miss the best part probably, but I will not torture myself watching this.

Is Bill a neocon?
He's not jewish, but I think he's pro Isreal

That's unreal. It's like something out of a fucking sitcom.

It's also a case study in how to deal with kikes and libcucks: demand proof and don't stop demanding it. Nothing shuts them down harder than a simple "prove it" or "where did I say that?"

Not even a stack of "citations" could save that lively Jewish fellow.

intentional leddit spacing to lure out CTR

Bill is whatever the hell he's paid to be but there are hints he may be a paleocon, especially after he started becoming more calm and reasonable after Glenn Cuck was still around.

I wouldn't categorize Bill as a neocon.

This.

God damn he destroyed her. He even let her bring up the topics.

Nothing. You're just used to hearing the same 3 gaffes he's made over his 20+ year career played over and over and over by liberals to make you think he's a total idiot.

I'm going to start using this. Very nice.

The kinda cunt you just wanna sock right in the mouth.

her voice is so fuckng annoying

underrated
I luld

oy fucking vey

Aaaand you were right

mediaite.com/tv/wapos-jennifer-rubin-battles-oreilly-in-amazing-segment-you-parrot-what-trump-tells-you/
archive.is/akHT5

>For the record, we tracked down this O’Reilly quote defending not “lock her up,” but Trump’s comment at the debate that Clinton would be in prison

wew

I am so sick of this blathering old kike.

Pretty bad when you get beaten in a debate by a retard like O'Reilly

Dude trying to hide the disgust.

Why the fuck do we have two people trying to imply it's wrong to want to put a criminal in prison?

ha ha, he's a clueless dunce

This is like watching CWC make a presentation.

OY VEY OY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEYOY VEY

I remember that video… complaining about someone playing a horn or something… He freaks out like crazy wish I could find it

wtf I love jews now

I ain't no fan of "the Leprechaun" but he put the hurt on that blubbering simpleton.

the airhorn got me

was she trolling him with those teeth? Some king of halloween gag?

So why doesn't Teeth Rubinowitz go on the libtard bantering venues and criticize them for doing nothing but rail about trump and trigger social rejects into supporting Hillary.

what level is this jewish goblin?

Me too

Reported for Semitophilia.

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, that's Barrack Hussein Obama in whiteface makeup and fake teeth. How come no one else can see that?