archive.fo/OeVyY
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790587517842186241
youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY&feature=youtu.be
keepvid.com/
mega.nz/#F!ks8UkK6b!n7b0-EWR_iV0NjuwsHTj2g
mega.nz/#!18s2GLbI!G4VjhgG089OiZhXlQFJpvjbS_y67dE37XPMw4EB78Tk
tbpchan.net/pol/res/6.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7966319.html
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/breaking-james-okeefe-releases-third-video-15232083/
archive.is/eL5Dx
youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
archive.is/8FBu2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just release it now you attention whore O'keefe.

I didn't see this many happenings in my life

Its surreal. We have Wikileaks on top of Veritas on top of the election on top of any world event that goes on. I can barely keep up with all this shit.

Releasing a leak on a Monday is a deliberate strategic decision.

What's special about Mondays?

Fucking faggot is gonna get himself suicided if he keeps announcing this shit. Just drop the shit when you want to don't tell anyone. If he gets killed tomorrow the only person I will be mad at will be him for going full retard like this.

Noon EST is the right time to post things for maximum normie eyeballs. Why do you thing things like showing off new iPhones are usually around noon, e.g. cubicle lunch break on the US east coast. Why would anybody post something at almost midnight Sunday?

No imminent/ongoing weekends to distract the masses.

I think he has a dead man's switch.

I guarantee what will happen if it's actully something big.

Wait, I've confirmed it.
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/789567429554954240?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The MSM will also look more corrupt if they choose to ignore reporting on it for 5 straight work days.

There's not a lot of time for 'next videos', especially if he refuses to release late in the week or on weekends. He needs to reveal his final form already.

Soon they will come so fast that they merge into one happening, The Happening.

Eh, since this thread is gonna be nothing but guessing what the video is going to be anyway, I'll ask.
Realistically, what are the odds a civil war will actually happen if Hillary wins? With there be succession from the Union? Will you guys keep true to your words and actually fight?
Literal millions have seen these videos, they know our government is enslaving us in wage slave jobs so we can be too tired and lazy to actually have a will to fight back. So long as we can have our burgers and vidya, the people are too comfortable to fight back.
Would Trump losing be enough to get people on the battlefield, or not? Am I hyping myself up for a happening that hopefully never happens if Trump wins or not?

Checked.

Trips confirmed. Everything is connected, the lines are just blurry right now.

Who's going to secede? Even if every user reading this goes Dylan Roofing, that's still not a civil war.

The last two digits of this post will determine odds of civil war

if 00's it must have a 1

Oh shit.

I don't understand what counter-arguments there are to the O'Keefe tapes. The tapes are about as self-incriminating as you can get, I don't understand why the MSM or their shills continue to push that he edited them to make them look this way, it doesn't make sense.
If everything O'Keefe puts out is just a lie and he's another "conspiracy bigot", then why did Foval and the bunch resign? If it was all fake, then why didn't their organizations come out with the truth? Videos like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=U-4w_jf_w0o&index=14&list=LLff8YGzcAelUGtsJNKzFzww
are pretty convincing evidence that O'Keefe is correct.

Those are pretty good chances.

There's already a thread, with dubs, slowpoke:

Oh sweet lord I'm not ready for this.

KEK have mercy on my soul.

Don't worry user, Filterman has ALL of the footage.

What went wrong?

He drank the unfiltered water.

it was pretty funny, I checked out their website thinking I might buy a 'hillary for prison' shirt and saw they had water bottles. Turns out those have filters too

He realized setting fires everywhere doesn't need big muscles.

As far as infrastructure goes we're probably in the best position to pull it off but we've got too many enemies and traitors in our midst to have a good shot at making a break for it. The evangelicals will cuck for the jews, Austin is filling up with marxist expats from Commiefornia, Houston and the surrounding area has been overrun by dindus, everything from San Antonio to the border is bursting at the seams with beaners and DFW is thoroughly pozzed. Besides, who the fuck is going to lead us that wont ultimately cuck for the jews?

Because Holla Forums would see it immediately and start spreading the word

Well duh their boat is full of hole and they are pulling corks out of holes to plug the new ones in the hull

I feel like the deleted 33,000 emails are going to be more important than this, if they are going to be leaked that is.

Heard that they're coming at the end of the month or the very first day of November.

Wasn't that from KimDotCom? He's a known liar and an absolute fraud.

Would you rather have James O'Keefe or Wikileaks?

I am quite content with both leaking shit.

I'll only be able to decide in hindsight.

O'Kweefee Leaks.

Has anyone else spent since Friday hoping he doesn't get suicided.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if one email had a compilation of suicides and how and who did each one.

video/audio is more damaging
most people are too retarded for the email shit

O'Keefe you mick bastard, drop the vids NOW.

VIDS VIDS VIDS I NEED VIDS GIVE ME GIVE ME VIDS RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this tbh

hillary could tell people to kill opposing politicians in an email and it wouldnt matter

having a video of her doing it would matter, having a video of her saying "nigger" would do more than a video of her literally murdering somebody

young filterman or brad pitt?

Better be pretty damning. Cuz normies don't seem to give a shit about this voter fraud proof.

Relax, late night normies can't handle themselves.

This is true. Stays in the cycle until weekend. anything construble as anti Hillary is always posted by MSM on a friday afternoon.

I wonder what shape he's in now. Obviously he's a fat fuck but I still saw some muscle on him when he tore his shirt off, and he has a lot of energy. Could he still kill globalist NWO nazi bankers with his bare hands?

He's hiding his power level by maintaining visceral fat. If the ZOG NWO knew how strong he really was they'd Harrison Bergeron his ass into one of those weighted gimp-suits designed to stop him from using his strength.

(checked)

It's from Cernokike.

How much does he know? Can he be trusted on something like this?

No, he's just another e-celeb with an interest in book sales. Besides, how would he get the info if not from wikileaks? He's not known for his hacking skills.

He says he has a source. I don't think he made it up whole cloth, I think someone that he feels is credible actually told him that the deleted 30k emails are coming. But I have a feeling that the source is maybe lying, or it was Wikileaks and since Assange is probably dead, we might not get them.

But there's still a decent chance it's legit.

I don't know what thread to put this in. What the fuck is this shit?

https:// twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790411759177895936

Can't stop the signal. Is this what happiness feels like Holla Forums?

>the tapes are out of context and okeefe is notorious for putting his spin on his "leaked" edited tapes.

Disgraceful. But an earlier tweet had Wikileaks saying Clinton will win because the elite will never let the status quo lose.

Also he's a conservative, so everything he says should be ignored. That illegal spic in the video tried this line of reasoning.

Then what the fuck is the point of Wikileaks? Whoever is tweeting now is a fucking blackpilled faggot.

Who knows what is happening. Apparently Wikileaks will release info on Assange being alive tomorrow I believe so we will be able to guess what is happening for sure by then.

look at Carrottop (comedian) before and after too for similar transformation …
it's Bill Hicks overdosing on surgery, steroids, and growth hormones

You know if it is legit, then it probably will end up coming from the Russians. While most people outside of government probably had no idea about her server, you know the intelligence agencies around the world did.

Um uhm uuuh um urgh, uhmm wiki uhm leaks is uhm er uhm urg uhm holdin er a press conference so we can um ur ur um talkout uh some umm one second.

G-g-guys nothing has changed. It's totally the same person.

But in all seriousness, it's annoying and will cause people to tune them out. No wonder Hillary has no problem referring to them openly now.

No, the cartoon shows hillary winning. look again.

I think wikileaks is just saying the credit should go to them. Not to say they aren't contributing, but they do play just a part and not the whole thing.

Has this faggot not learned how the Clinton camp works by now?
Now that he announced it, expect a false flag either in the US or abroad to overtake the news headlines.

You know how I know you're new?

those pics of aj flexing dont indicate steroid use

also i think there is merit to the bill hicks theory, but maybe not malicious intent? maybe he just got redpilled and wanted a new life

I'm sure getting jewed by his ex-wife didn't improve his love for israel

O'Keefe. Assange hates Trump

Oh fuck I haven't even bought a gun yet shit.

He's an old man now. 42 years old!

What's the deal is the "alex jones is an arsonist" meme come from? I think it's being spread as a pre-suasion meme to prime the public for his eventual censoring.

Now with Monica Lewinsky emojicons.

Brit here, is EST New York time? So by my understanding just over six hours to go?

This is gonna be a long day.

Six hours , just enough for Killary's hitmen to take out O'kweefe

Don't worry I'm sure snicker Alex Jones will tittersnort release the videos in full and unedited if anything happens to Kool Keefe.

9 hours, my limey, snaggletoothed britfriend. It is currently 3AM EST.

No, he's right. It's 3AM PST, 6AM EST. t. PSTfag

Where is the demeaning black people video?

Why do we even have the timezones? What would be so terrible about people having different digits for different times of day ?

It has become his insurance file.

Because Empires

Because some people would then have to sleep by day and be awake by night.

No they wouldn't, retard. 06:00 would just be morning in one place and night in another

"Swatch Internet Time" to the rescue!
archive.is/ARV8h

Fuck, that's terrible news.

I better be waking up to something orgasmic tomorrow. Please Kek, I want to have hope again.

Yet millions of people would still have their new year celebrations ruined.

I'm just guessing.

NO SURVIVORS

I think he should've released it before the final debate if it's really as important as he's claiming. It's not going to get as much publicity now.

hype

Do you see brothers?
Look at the chaos
Look at the illumination.
Praise Kek!
Shadilay!

I used to think similar, why doesn't Julian release it all at once and then it hit me. To people like us who have figured out the game, its just another nail, we'll have some keks, pop some champagne and laugh about how the day of the rope can't come sooner.

But to normies every piece should be looked at as ammunition if Keefe or Assange were to fire off all their rounds all at once at the beginning of the battle they'd probably not hit much and loose. Spent ammunition in politics are statements that are heard to often and thus loose power with normies, such as "Hillary is corrupt and a traitor", or "Bill Clinton is a rapist". If instead you conserve your ammo and make sure to hit someone with each round you'll do a whole lot more damage. And you may even win the battle.

They need to release the material quite close to election day so the DNC has no time to replace Hillary, and it can do its most damage before it is swept away by the news cycle.

Tantric releases all over.

He promised a video a day but so far 2 not so very good ones. Nothing that could convict anyone as they could just claim locker room talk.

Even the podestra stuff is mostly dull and now the internet has been taken over. 4chan then Holla Forums is full of clintons crew.

Man, Kek makes the best sauce, doesn't he?
Must be an ancient recipe, I wonder what the ingredients are?

Remember that they have consistently and (in the moment) effectively deflected the leaks by blaming Russia and telling the MSM not to cover their contents. If they had blown their load all at once, it would have been mopped up and never smelled again. Only by repeatedly jizzing on the faces of the establishment could they create the social climate that gives normalfags the opportunity to smell the squid.

Don't fall behind

I hope its actually Hillary speaking, if its someone else they'll just fire the guy and deny any involvement like the last ones.

inb4 Obama calls O'Keefe a Russian agent and has him Guantanamo'd

i can't fucking wait

4 hours 40 minutes

Welp, time to increase the ammo purchases.

So you haven't accepted the hard truth yet? The "happening" already happened. It was all over before you were born. We are all just slaves born onto the plantation. Do you even understand how brainwashed the next generation of Americans will be? The fact is, there will be no civil war.

In my opinion:
1. All the publicity would have been swallowed by the final debate.
2. This might give the moderator and Hillary time to address the content and explain it away during the debate, and the perception of the lazy goyim would now be controlled. They wouldn't bother watching the actual video, and if they did then dictator hillary would have already told them how to react to it.

Why might it have been better to drop it before the third debate?

Is this goint to get her disqualified?

of course not, bunch of suicides will happen and she'll get away with it

Wait that is Jones? Damn

Well shit, guess I'd better accept my fate and get to work for the zog overlords. Thank you user, I am now a Jews missile.

There's evidence that she bribed the FBI to the repercussions of her other flagrant illegal activity. No. She's not getting disqualified. She's not even going to prison until Trump wins.

Fuck off,the lugenpresse suppressed the shit out of those vids that not only displayed people admitting to inciting violence, inciting riots, and actual domestic terrorism, but got the two primary speakers "fired" (we all know they just went to another shady affiliated organization)

Disgusting mixed metaphors, I love it 8/10.

ONE HOUR TO GO

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790573012445720576

OH FUCK

how much longer?

Bump for hype.

hype bump

God damn he's smug and I love it.

GET READY FAGGOTS!

PRAISE KEK

CHECKED

Can someone webbum that?
Even the twatter mobile site is giving me a >MIME error whatever the fuck that means.

It's not really worth it.
"People say I should release the whole video. Be careful what you wish for." Then he plays some pop song that repeats Be careful what you wish for.

Righto, thanks.

What happens after she gets raped. Does Rance personally slaughter all of the boys?

Get a whiff while it's fresh boys!

One hour.
Please be good

One hour? I thought it was Eastern Time.

He said

And that was 33 minutes ago.

9 minutes

You answered your own question

It will probably be late anyway, he likes to drag it out..

It's supposed to be Eastern, so 10 minutes or so. However his twatter post said about an hour to go and that was 30 minutes ago so maybe half an hour yet.

Is this his final part or does he still have more stuff to release?

I also thought EST

11:53

T minus 7 minutes

I think 1 or 2 more videos before election

If it's not her voice at least, it doesn't get any further than Alex Jones.

Yeah actually I'm wondering as well.
I guess when it's the last part he will announce it as his final, campaign killing video.

but he already said
this is the one that'll tear down the last pillar of the DNC/Clinton/MSM machine!

Hillary is okay.

I'm so fucking anxious, I can't wait

Good.

Still more to go.

It's most likely the DNC chair Donna "Diversity hire" Brazile caught on tape.

Remember we're going to win this because our enemies actually thought that it was a good idea to put Niggers, Faggot, and Women in high positions in the campaign.

Their diversity cult will end them.

The nigger tape comes next I suppose.

It will be a bit late so don't get your hopes up just yet… probably will be another half hour.

I think he said there are 4 parts. I hope he saves enough time for normies to hear about it. Many I have talked to haven't heard of these vids at all yet (fucking Luegenpresse)

LAUNCH THE VIDEO NOW

I still don't know what MSM stands for

Here i sit hoping for something so damning, so purely evil and vile that america has no other choice then arresting her in public.
I want trump to win, but even more i want this evil fucking (((scum))) to get executed in public. Nothing else would soote my rage.

captcha yids ho

Mainstream media, you pleb.

Mainstream media you fucking retard.

Even normalfags know this.

mainstream media
c'mon matey-roo

DO IT FAGGOT

Where I come from, 12 o'clock means TWELVE O FUCKING CLOCK dammit!

kys

James always blue balls to get attention and build up anticipation.

Then we'll blow our load over the video and spread it everywhere.

Daily reminder that Trump is 9/2 on Paddy Power and if this is a tape of her saying something completely unbelievable, remember to bet your house on him.

(checked)
That's the most frustrating part of it, MSM is in a competition with the justice department to see who can sandbag and sit on their hands the most.

10 MINUTES BOYS

Should be doing that already. You can get a payout closer to 11:1 if you bet on a Republican landslide (370 electoral votes) on predictit, though you are limited to $850 on a given market.

this user is quick~!

10 MINUTES
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790584264832217088

Is this the fabled crypto kikery I hear so much about?

TANKS IN 10 MINUTES

Why the fuck didn't he upload it an hour ago?

I have already bet some on him already, don't worry :).

Let the Democrat holocaust commence

Why didnt he release everything as soon as it was available to him?

The world may never know.

For fucks sake O'Queef, get your shit together

James O'Keefe never releases on time

pic related

potato'keefe can't operate jewtube

If he dropped it all at once the jew would've spun on it once and normalfags would've forgotten it by the end of the week.
By serving it up in pieces it increases people's awareness of it.

It seems like they upload them the moment they actually finish producing them or something. I was surprised to see in Part II that he was commenting on the social impact of Part I, as though production of Part II had taken place afterwards.

The link on YouTube now exists but it crashes. Vid should be up any second now.

That's my take on it tbh fam.

give link so we can reload

this

download right away

What's the link?

For fucks sakes, James of the King's Bible, don't fucking use Jewtube if you can help it. It's owned by Jewgle and we know for a fact they shill for Shillary.

thanks fams

So it's going to be more of the footage of Creamer talking on the phone in his office. And he's going to claim he's talking directly to Hillary or Brazile.

That's my prediction.

Gib link Hitler.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE O KEEFE

James isn't here, idiot. That is just the medium he is using to get it out. It will be hosted elsewhere shortly, just like all the other videos.

Plus they keep jewing him on view counts. How can videos get more likes than watches?

HURRY UP JAMES, I NEED TO BLOW MY LOAD ALREADY
It's fucking dangerous to be erect for more than 4 hours at a time.

This

Unless that's okeefe himself he doesn't have the link yet

You can't know that

Every single normie knows about youtube. Also even tho (((they))) tried to shut down the other videos they went semi-viral

Probably. but let's hope for better..

you feel it anons??
you feel it?

You don't really have a choice.

Vimeo's run by a bunch of SJW retards who think the platform's only for 'artistic endeavour'. DailyMotion is practically malware.

YouTube is currently the only viable, popular, well-known and well-used video hosting platform. (((They))) have a monopoly.

Every viral video is that way for fuck's sake, user, it's been that way for many years.

Well memed. I hear women are dying of some gross boob death. I am unaware of it, do you know the name?

I feel it

he's still serving it up after millions of people have voted in swing states, which is rather dumb.

Jewtube throttles watches for newly uploaded vids. Because of monetation they want to make sure that views are legitimate. The last thing jewtube wants is get jewed.

ITS HAPPENING

It is nearly impossible that they would have any video of Hillary Clinton herself. Only a true insider leak could possibly have something like that. She's not going to be talking to some intern with a fake name.

Vidzi.tz
Vodlocker.com

You are welcome.

Right, now find me a normalfag who's heard of either of those, much less will click the link to them.

I feel it

They WERE true insiders. They paid money to get into the inner circle.

That's my expectation too. He might name drop brazie and claim she knows but we won't have direct proof. Anyway we shall see….

This site is good as well:

vid.me/

wow, that's sure going to get a lot of coverage.

Saying that they upload them the moment they finish seems a little misleading. The bulk of it's probably been done for a while, but they're just leaving it open for addendums and tweaking if anything should crop up between then and whatever deadline they've set for themselves. In this case, the start of the news cycle.

Spacing it out also helps keep it constantly in the mind of the viewers, so that's always a thing. Hell, just the fact that there's more coming is a topic in and of itself, and that will keep it fresh and updated in the minds of the masses.

SDFSDF!!!

From what I read though they used fake names so they knew for example they couldn't get into the White House which would have more screening.

I feel it, Spongebob.

I'm hyped

(((they))) got him

Hillary wasn't in the White House when they were doing this, and we know Hillary just drops her fucking panties the second anyone waves money at her. OpSec nightmare, and now it is coming back to bite her.

The front page is broken af. The whole site is a bit of a mess. Thing is, *nothing* gets taken down from vodlocker. Complete lack of censorship and moderation.

Surely you can see the value in that.

(((google))) stalled his video conversion

lol oh god

FUCKING HURRY UP YOU CUNT

Honestly I was expecting such semitic tricks

Latest news clips and interviews have shown one thing: The media is not avoiding this like they avoiding the podest and DNC leaks.

Also, one of Clinton's top strategists has a case of the JUST

OY VEY

Why wouldn't you have this uploaded hours prior, James? Set it on private. Goddamn it.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO

Here's the url (not working yet)

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ8MJSYTfyg

wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=YZ8MJSYTfyg

LINK PLOX

Fuck, it seems I got it right.

DIRECT LINK REEEEEE

Well I hope so.

I hope he is just fucking around for that suspense fell

Stop faffing about and give us the video potatonigger.

I literally just screamed "REEEEEEEEEE!!!".

The guy is retarded or something.

DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT UNTIL IT'S UPLOADED FAGGOTS
Jewtube will keep it from being uploaded if you do.

That's quite a rate of fire for a sniper rifle.

So it's just Creamer and not Hillary? FFS O KEEFE

SHUT IT DOWN

archive.fo/OeVyY
Here's an archive of the youtube "processing" page, just in case this gets memory holed somehow

regrettably checked

This is the reason why moving from individual web sites to centralized jewish communal web services was a shitty idea.

"Part III of the undercover Project Veritas Action investigation dives further into the back room dealings of Democratic politics. It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change. And, it’s all disguised as a duck. In this video, several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Democracy Partners founder directly implicating Hillary Clinton in FEC violations. “In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground,” says Creamer in one of several exchanges. “So, by God, we would get ducks on the ground.” It is made clear that high-level DNC operative Creamer realized that this direct coordination between Democracy Partners and the campaign would be damning when he said: “Don’t repeat that to anybody.” The first video explained the dark secrets and the hidden connections and organizations the Clinton campaign uses to incite violence at Trump rallies. The second video exposed a diabolical step-by-step voter fraud strategy discussed by top Democratic operatives and showed one key operative admitting that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. This latest video takes this investigation even further. "

This will be good

Feels bad mane

You shouldn't be so surprised, faggot.

SEMITIC SABOTAGE

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

no views 44 up votes

Next he'll fake his own death until after the election is over

"Muh youtube is harassing me"

Just upload it on vimeo then you faggot.

This is starting to sound suspiciously like the "my life was threatened guyze, i will upload next week fr sure xD"

Don't call me a faggot or I will rape your mother.

DAILYMOTION

INFERNAL JEWRY

it's like he thinks he's releasing a video game or something, and the fact that he actually has delivered is making this all the more frustrating

Oh fuck I wonder why it's not uploading!

OH MY GOD, IT'S A MIRAGE
I'M TELLING Y'ALL IT'S A SABOTAGE I have no idea if those are the right lyrics.

Seems from the description that the smoking gun is Creamer admitting to direct contact with Clinton.

WHEN IT WORKS, IT WILL BE HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ8MJSYTfyg

These, but let's hope he's just a tard.

They're not.

Why doesn't he just try to upload it again?

yeah this is going to take another 30 mins lads. i'm going to shower.

The like bar shoots up every time I refresh the page.

Is this CTR trying to ensure it doesn't upload?

It is being uploaded as we speak.

Is this gonna be another "bombshell" where it's just staffers and people with some ties to the DNC?

He could even upload it on his own website if he wanted probably. But youtube means more people will see the video.

FUCKING JEWTUBE

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE and Eric Schmidt work for Hillary Campaign. Figures.

I'd like to point out that I'm already a little afraid about this title.
i.e. we don't have dick except creamer talking about shit

If he says that, I will fucking kill him. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHILLS ALREADY DISLIKING IT.

Google was founded by kikes, man.

His previous tweets seem to indicate that this tape shows that Hillary knew and condoned what Foval was doing.

He might be playing with our nerves a little.

I lol'd.

He's going to get so many frowny emojis if he does that. Are there frowny emojis?

I am worried too.

no views 717 likes now

RENAME THE VIDEO "EBIN DRUMPFxD MAYMAYS AND TRY AGAIN

I haven't heard the song in a good five years so I probably should have looked the lines up before typing them.

Doesn't Russia have fuck all niggers in the military? The only non-Slavs there are descendants of the Mongols, like Sergey Shoygu.

They're going to make a fine Lenny Kravitz one day.

Jewtube's CEO should be put on the list from that thread earlier. The fucking suspense is killing me

ffs cunt hurry up

is this the power of the infamous hacker 4CHAN?

trips confirm. hurry up cunt ffs

POST IT ON OTHER MEDIA SHEARING SITES YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!

POST A GOD DAMN MP4 OF IT ON A CHAN OR PLEBBIT FOR FUCK SAKE!

agree
nice full house

In fact, he already SHOWED footage of this in the first video. Creamer says some line like, "the people at the top know." So this is basically just an entire video of something we've already seen.

checked

The likes are going up a 100 /min now
no views 839 likes

800+ LIKES
Can we get it trending before it's even watchable?
Might pay off to highlight the obvious censorship.

If youtube is blocking the video, google will be #1 on the shitlist.

get your shit together potato nigger

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If they're fucking with his account maybe he should get Jonestein to upload it.

Thank you for Concerning the Record.

I'm pretty sure it takes a while for jewtube to update views, this tends to happen on all videos.

Thread theme.

IT'S REAL

NIGGA WHAT IS A FILE UPLOAD SITE FOR 500!

Holy fuck my sides

The likes are going up over 100 /min now
no views 1094 likes

fake and gay

I love Tom Petty

1120 likes and rising. Shit there's that many of us here?

Between this faggot and wikileaks, I'm fucking sick of this carrot and stick shit. No fucking killshots after all the hype.

it's like, a joke, my man

No
THREAD THEME

Soldaten sind immer Soldaten
die kennt man an Blick un Schritt
Die gehn hinterm Pflug als Soldaten
mit denen geht Deutschland mit
ihr Worst ist der Sprung schon zu Taten

ihr Sweigen ist stolzer Verzicht
sie sind nicht zum Schachern soldaten
sie kennen ja nur ihrle Plicht
Soldaten kann niemand werben
sie spüren ja schon ihre Zeit
sie stehen im Leben zum Sterben
zum Leben im Tod bereit
Bis einer sie ruft aus Zeiten
Die Trommel zur Ewigkeit schlägt
Dann finden sich all die Bereiten
Die Glaube zum Glauben trägt

It's a lot more on that vid than just us. This board has only 3000 users.

It has to be CTR botswarming so they can get YouTube to take the video down for breaking the ToS.

I didn't click it

Holla Forums are not the only ones paying attention to O'Keefe.

JamesOKeefeLLL or something?

you can be pretty sure something fishy is going on with jewtube.

I just finished uploading a 53 minute, 6.41gb video 20 minutes ago, and it processed pretty much instantly.
degenerate video games

III, as in "The Third", I think.

This bantzy fucker.

checked.

1400 and rising!

where's the new vid

Yeah but you are not rocking the empire of freedoms and decency with your vidya

O'keefe's doing iron man numbers now.

kek

KEK

Who doesn't?

>tfw I listen to WWII German marching songs in my free time

Why doesn't he just reupload the fucking thing? Jesus Christ.

the 8/pol/ uid count is 3k give or take. a solid 20% are shills. But that doesnt mean there are only that many Holla Forumsacks as the metric for reporting uid's goes off of IP ranges. IIRC the uids for Holla Forums account for something like 30% of the whole internet with any given range accounting for anywhere from 1-200,000 users.

We are much more numerous than even we believe, let alone what the kikes think.

Why wouldn't Mckeefantyre do this ahead of time?

How does youtube even work?

Can't you upload, process, and deactive videos until you're ready for them to be publicly consumed?

REEEEEEEEE

Youtube is blocking their ability to upload it:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790587517842186241

welp time to rewatch that

Youtube is having (((technical difficulties)))

I can't believe this pinko confessed. What a retard!

Either that or he just wants attention and his video is nothing.

OMG its broke

This video has been removed by the user.

HE REMOVED THE VIDEO

WTF

right yeah. I was trying to guess where the screenshot here came from, but I suppose it could have just been photoshopped, too

nvm.

FUCKING EPIC

He's going to delete it and reupload it, you retards.

He's going to reupload it. That's a good thing.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEG!

He's gonna abort the upload and try again.

Lets hope he is just retrying, and it works this time.

YOU HAVE A FUCKING TWITTER, UPLOAD IT TO EVERY POSSIBLE STREAM SERVICE YOU GOD DAMNED FAGGOT

Doesnt le humble water filter man have the vids too? Fuck it time to stop being disinfo and walk the walk, Jonestein play it on infowars

TRY AND TRY AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER
DO IT REEE

How many CTR virgin nerds are there shacked up in that box?

telegraphing 72 hours in advance the precise moment you intend to release damaging information against an international criminal cartel isn't a very good idea

lol BUT MONITIZATION!

my sides

that's not how the user count works

17 apparently

ITS HERE

He should put it out on Bit Torrent FIRST… then youtube it in an our or so after the storm.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY&feature=youtu.be here

WE'RE GO FOR LAUNCH

Political videos are demonitized on youtube now

nice

O

shit

HERE WE FUCKING GO

YAYYYY
it is
how did you find it?

Yes, you can make a video private and then make it public at your discretion.

He's a lying little cunt.

All right, lets see what mr o'keef had to show.

Nice, I thought I'd get rickroll'd

THANK YOU BASED user

oh shiiii

IT'S HAPPENING

This video will decide the election.

DUCKS

IT'S UP GET TO WORK YOU MAGGOTS

DUCKS ON THE GROUND

WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

Retweet:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790591792911646720

Upvote: (and upvote "other discussions")

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/595h8g/new_okeefe_video_rigging_the_election_video_iii/

DUCKS ON THE GROUND

That accounts only for unique posters and not lurkers, of which theres a bound to be a fairly large amount of

At least he's not releasing on facebook , he seems capable of that

Download it faggots

Duck duck duck
the lizard is gonna be fuck fuck fuck

whys this shit unlisted?

IT'S A FUCKING TRAP

HE DID IT ALL Holla Forums

HE DID IT FOR FREE

Save the video:

keepvid.com/

My neighbor's a drunkard Russian vet and war enthusiast, and his personality's damned abrasive to say the least.
Singing those and playing them on accordion's pretty okay, though. Mostly me on the accordion and second voice.

Uploading to mega.nz!!!!!!

I CAME

do it double based user!!!

I thought Trump paid him 10K?

it's listed

That Uncle Sam idea was way better.

Retweet.:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790591792911646720

Upvote: (and upvote "other discussions")

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/595h8g/new_okeefe_video_rigging_the_election_video_iii/

ITS HAPPENING

DUCKS ON THE GROUND

DON'T REPEAT THIS TO ANYBODY GUYS

It will be in here very soon! Give it 3 or 4 minutes….

Here we go

This video confirm leftist are shit at memes, mediocre.

and it's gone, where's the mega download link !!??

HILLARY JUST LOVED IT

It will be here:

3 minutes or less……

Nope, but you're about to get duckrolled.

TYTYTY

We are going to need more than Donald Duck…

This duck shit is nothing if they weren't inciting violence. Maybe collusion between pacs and the candidate…..but we've already got a lot of that.

I downloaded it before it was gone.

Uh…where do I upload?

Not easy to find costumes for adults! Hard work!

Maybe the worst hit against Clinton in the video is that she's an unfunny old lady trying to do the whole "fellow kids" shit

checking that duck

TORRENT
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:172712F40A65099E0D49D229037E14C3430C4546&dn=Rigging%20the%20Election%20%E2%80%93%20Video%20III%20-%20Creamer%20Confirms%20Hillary%20Clinton%20Involvement-EEQvsK5w-jY.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentor.org%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969
TORRENT

What a coincidence.

ANONS, I GOT THE VIDEO, VERY GOOD QUALITY! I'M UPLOADING IT NOW TO MEGA.NZ

Watching it right now. I hope there's more to this than this lame Donald Ducks meme. If I was a normal watching this, I would be entirely focused on this stupid idea and Hillary being behind it would fly completely over my head.

GOOD SHOW, GOOD SHOW!

The worst hit is that she BROKE THE FUCKING LAW AND THEY ALL KNOW IT AND WERE RECORDED ON VIDEO SAYING IT.

They have no idea how to meme. Old men playing at running the world.

Rigging the Election – Video III - Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement
mega.nz/#!18s2GLbI!G4VjhgG089OiZhXlQFJpvjbS_y67dE37XPMw4EB78Tk

DO IT DISNEY

Yeah, it's completely cheese grade.

Lmao Donald duck. So fucking cringeworthy

At least this duck thing is memeable for us.

Five minutes in, it just seems like a shitty meme attempt to match Trump's "Crooked Hillary." When does the crime happen?

This is literally nothing. Fucking Ducks won't topple Hillary. We need her saying something.

Creamer just said it was Hillary's idea.

Donald Duck? That was their grand plan? That's what Hillary thought was just hilarious?

What the fuck?

CRIMINAL COLLUSION CONFIRMED ABOUT 7 MINUTES IN

this video is truly awful
What the fuck is O'Keefe thinking hyping this shit

We've already established that they don't give a shit about the law nor does the law give a shit about them
O'Keefe needs something that emotionally shows Hillary in a bad light
This video is politically nonviable in terms of assisting with the election

probably should have released this one first, if they ignored vote fraud and riots then this will be a piece of cake

So now they have DNC Secretary on tape, admitting they co-ordinated with the AUC against the law, and also on tape planning disruptions to Republican events

How much more evidence does their need to be for an immediate investigation now?

Hope this isn't 100mb of dolphin porn.

That was underwhelming. All normies will see is a lot of talk about ducks. The connection to Hilary and Obama is underplayed and comes too late in the video.
A lot of old men talking about "ducks on the ground" is not going to scare anybody about the future of their democracy.
Oh, the humanity.

This is proof that she isn't only of aware of what they're doing but also she's helping to come up with ideas.

These fucking losers. Really earning their hourly wages. Jesus christ, this is embarrassing.

Takes a while to get to the part where it highlights that communication between entities.

Donald Duck?

Has anyone, ANYONE? Referred to the Emperor (may he reign for all eternity) as Donald Duck. Anyone that matters?

That Uncle Sam one would have had some staying power. It's much more iconic.

This is just proof of Hillary's direct involvement with Creamer and his gang. Creamer and his gang conspired to break the law and commit voter fraud.

Yeah, it's just bureaucratic rules lawyering that no one but Jewish lawyers can care about. This isn't nuclear, this is just the start of a ten year legal battle that will end well after Hillary dies, and then only if Trump wins.

GUISE START WRITING DISNEY

"HOW DARE YOU LET YOUR CHARACTERS BE SUCH VILE POLITICAL PAWNS IN SUCH A HATEFUL RACE! I WILL NEVER BRING MY CHILDREN TO YOUR STORES OR YOUR PARKS AGAIN!"

Addendum: Also, this is direct communication between a campaign and a PAC.

Except all this is knowingly and premedititated illegal activity.

call me a CTR fag if you want, but i dont see how this is a bombshell in this election cycle.
In a normal one this would be harmfull, but in thus circus with the media sucking hillarys asshole i dont see how this is that damning

Hillary being directly involved is breaking the law in and of itself.

thank you for correcting the record, but this is actionable for law enforcement

Lotta shills in this thread.

Video is good.

Watch the fucking video. Creamer admitted Hillary wanted the duck.

HOLY BALLS HILLARY COMMITTED A FEDERAL CRIME

I bet she doesn't get in trouble for this either.

I'M AT WORK AND CAN'T WATCH THE VIDEO WHAT DOES IT CONFIRM???

Well this idea isn't specifically illegal anyway. Its a political protest idea that is pretty tame. Unfortunately this is nothing. Also what was with all that talk that he would get Donna Brazile to step down? Nothing about her.

HAHAAHAHAHHA THE FUTURE POTUS WANTS DUCKS ON THE GROUND

Lads…I hope you know what this means

MEME WAR
E
M
E

W
A
R

HOSTING VIDEO ON TBPCHAN JUST IN CASE

tbpchan.net/pol/res/6.html

Hillary's word against Creamer's. All she has to say is: no, I didn't know anything.

And? "Law enforcement" is bought and paid for by the Clinton machine. Have you not followed the email scandal?

Well she'd never want the dick, that's for sure. The stinkin' lezzer

You ever seen a Holla Forums meme take off?
Yeah, me neither. Same thing.

hillary stole donald duck

The issue is not the shitty duck meme but the campaign coordination.

Wait were there people in duck suits at a Trump rally? I why hasn't this been memed?

CTR is already downplaying the video as "IT'S JUST ABOUT DUCKS MAN! IT'S FUNNY!" instead of how it shows that Cramer OBEYS Hillary and thous the Rally attacks orders did came from her.

We’ve already proven 2 counts of treason and 12 felonies. This is just number 13.

You shill forget the duck it's about her being involved in this shit.

this.

We have enough evidence already to send Hillary and Co to the firing line multiple times over. Law enforcement doesn't give a shit about her.

Just finished watching it. They don't stop talking about the ducks.
Yes, this is a crime because of Hillary's direct involvement, but the point is normals will most likely not pay attention to that part because of how dumb this whole idea is.

He said there's more to come and it better be more substantial than "Creamer said!!!!1111"

WEW

it was the strategy they came up with in their 15 minute brainstorm session while the video was """processing"""

and the emails and proof of pay for play havent been?
thats what im getting at, yes for people with a brain this is bad.
but for retarded normies, how does this affect their vote at all?
how does this petty shit compare to international conspiracy?
it doesnt, so it why would this get attention and bring down that old cunt?

Is this the video?

THIS VIDEO IS UNLISTED, THINK TWICE BEFORE SHARING IT

Since when is this a thing? The ovens must be getting too warm for their liking.

Not a fucking shill. She's involved in the tamest of protest ideas.

Anyway I hope I'm wrong and this gets picked up by I doubt it.

Haha I chuckled at that too, I mean if that's what they consider difficult they are truly fucking stupid and lazy idiots.

Why I shared it

I thought this was the Hillary demeans black people one

Actually it is illegal for the DNC to interfere with Republican events and manipulate the media

I bet she
DUCKS
prosecution

WHEN DOES SHE SAY NIGGER?

Honestly i'm 9 minutes in and it's just fucking embarrassing more than really damning.

Why would they think that this is a good idea?

I'm pretty sure it was Cernovich who has that tape, not O'Keefe.

No, this one is just about ducks and everyone thinks it's substantive when it's really just 'he say, she say' garbage. She'll just deny it again. Normies don't give a shit unless she says something.

trips confirm.

Donald duck is the most boring of topics

well, it proved that hillary knew, liked and pushed this birdogging thing, but yeah, it's something we already knew
when is the new vid going to come out?

"Stay Tuned, there is more to come"

FFS CUNTY FAGGOT

GIVE ME FUCKING VIDEOS NOW.

This is so fucking bizarre, it's like I'm reading a goddamn Kingdom Hearts fanfic what the fuck

Because Hillary did.

This. Another piece of lawyer porn that will have no effect this late in the game.

NEW THREAD EXCLUSIVELY FOR THIS HERE:
8ch.net/pol/res/7966319.html

This proves that they broke the law, but that's irrelevant since the media can just spin it as "HAHA LOL DUCKS ON THE GROUND!?"

WHERE IS THE NIGGER VIDEO?

AND IT'S NOTHING

THREADLY REMINDER THAT O'KEEFE IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

We've been jerked around for weeks and this is the "nuke". Nobody who doesn't already hate Hillary will care one iota about allegations that she wanted people in duck costumes at Trump events. There are some vague suggestions at criminality, but it probably can't be proved.

too bad it's not about ducks and is about federal crimes

Yes, and that aspect of it is lost as soon as your hear "ducks on the ground" with that overly dramatic music playing and po-faced presentation. The whole thing becomes a joke and all anybody will remember is "ducks on the ground"

He needs to give us the punchline first then show us the evidence. Making a serious video which is unintentionally ridiculous is very bad persuasion.

Oh god. I'd better get out of here before this summons pun spic or some other quack.

Sorry I'm a retard bully me.

bumb

Video 4 needs to have something so scandalous that even the most normal of normalfags will shit themselves.

The only good thing to come out of this is that the DNC can no longer claim that O'Keefe is editing his videos for content, because if he was it would be better than this steaming dump of boring.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Because they are idiots. They aren't smart enough to run a nation. All they know how to do is corrupt and intimidate people into compliance, including law enforcement agencies.

She violated the law, you fucking faggot.

LEFTISTS CONFIRMED SUCK AT MEMING

DONALD DUCK WAS A FORCED MEME THAT NEVER TOOK OFF

MEMES BELONG TO THE FAR RIGHT

not as good as the other videos but yet another time this cunt has broken the law.

I had a boner but now it's gone tbh

kys

If she's involved in the tamest, she's involved with the others.

Also, that is direct communication between a PAC and a Campaign. Illegal.

The part toward the end is more interesting showing how they cover their asses, but still broke laws.
The beginning is presenting the duck thing with is pretty lame meme.

Obligatory.

PROOF, NIGGER.

She will just deny saying anything to fucking Creamer. The tape is 'he say, she say' GARBAGE. It means nothing.

If she can get away with deleting emails from her private server after subpeona, she can get away with colluding with a 3rd party group to get ducks at Trump events.

HILLARY WONT BE ABLE TO DUCK THIS ONE

it doesnt matter if its proved or not.
all it does is prove to people that already know that hillary is corrupt as shit.
that is old hat at this moment.
so why is this a bombshell? Shes not saying fucking niggers or anything

The video is very weak, and normies will just get confused with all the Donald Duck talk.

However its best use is strengthening the fact that the DNC and Hillary campaign was very much involved with these PACs and organizations which talked about inciting violence and committing electoral fraud. So not only is the campaign violating laws about communicating with PACs, but is definitely involved with other shady and illegal activities that these PACs and organizations have committed.

Basically it just bridges that connection with the DNC/Hillary Campaign and with these people like Creamer. I hope there is much better to reveal soon, but as of right now its brings a little bit more to the table, though not very substantial.

UNLESS CLINTON SAYS NIGGER OR KILLS SOMEONE ON TAPE AT THIS POINT THESE VIDEO WILL DO NOTHING.

ON IT

People talking about something isn't proof of what they're saying. They could be lying or mistaken or wrong.

TEEHHEEHEETEEHHEE SHE DEFINITELY FUCKED NOW BECAUSE OF DUCKS AND CREAMER SAYING SOMETHING

Wow, you cunts are the real CTR. This is NOTHING.

#HillaryCantDuck

Meme it.

I thought there was a video from the 2008 Clinton-Obama rivalry of Clinton berating a black female staffer, calling her a lazy porch monkey or nigger.

This duck shit ain't gonna fly, I mean I care about it and see how it's somewhat incriminating, but no one else will give much of a fuck at all.

DO IT NOW

Just imagine this ten years ago.

You gotta realise that if they released everything at once, it wouldn't have as much impact. It's gotta be a constant stream of bad shit right up until election day.
Imagine you wanted to bomb a town, and you had 30 bombs. You could drop them all at once, or you could continually bomb the town for a month. Which would have a greater impact in the mind of the people around that era?

HEY DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT CLINTON'S LATEST FELONY? IT'S A QUACKER!

(checked)
Hate to say it, but I don't think this is going to make that big of a difference. We need the nigger tape.

Because she's an evil grandma.

That is exactly what the normies will think.
And Project vertias becomes a discredited source.

GUESS YOU COULD SAY HILLARY DON'T MAKE SENSE CUZ SHE'S QUAKED

There better be a second video because this shit is weak as fuck compared to the first two. All this drama about him having to pass off his video to info wars and scared for his life seems so overblown now. Unless there's some lawfag here that can confirm if this can suspend her campeign or damage it in some way, I'm kinda pissed.

Actually water fowl can fly.

Also this is clear evidence of violation of the law. It already flew from the nest and left its eggs for us to smash in court.

Please someone big go after her with this

THIS
CRANK UP THOSE MEMES

This is all I need to tell Cunton campaign is panicking right now.
I can almost hear the sad virgins in the dark room getting whipped to shitpost faster at the CTR offices

should we make donal dolan bullying hillal gooby?

Going to need some kind of solution for all these fucking shills.

pepe

I believe he stated it would be a 4 video series. We should be waiting on the finale now.

INB4 FBI comes out and says

THIS VIDEO WASN'T ALL IT WAS QUACKED UP TO BE

Alright how to use this low energy video:

Let it be so.

sorry lad we were just making duck jokes. We're pretty excited because she's been caught in a felony. No CTR here.

She once again found herself a fowl of the law.

here we go

No, you nigger. Just because normies are too stupid/apathetic to care about Hillary committing felonies and our legal system won't do shit doesn't mean that Veritas is discredited.

FUCKING CARLOS

Go fuck yourself wetback.

From what I've read the US Military has no interest in losing a war against the Civilian population (which all experts think it would lose).

You really think the Military would let the FBI start our Second US Civil War?

its illegal goys!! this will bring that old hag down for sure!!
as much as pains me to say, this video is shit.
its not like clinton has got away with illegal shit before right?

HILLARY GOT FUCKED BY THE DUCK

You faggots need to stop thinking in ways to sway the fucking normies. How fucking retarded are you guys? If anything we know about Soros and Dominion/Smartmatic is true the vote is a joke anyway.
It's about getting her thrown into fucking jail and convicted in a court of law.

This video is proof that O'Keefe is compromised.
I havent even heard of this donald duck non-meme until watching this fucking O'Keefe video

But Auschwitz wasn't used to kill people.

I remember it. It was weak as fuck and went nowhere.

How many times has Hillary broken the law? How many of those were worse than this? If she didn't go to jail for any of those crimes, then she won't go to jail for this. And the only thing normals will focus on are the ducks. This video is totally weak and ineffective.

Holy shit. What if we made Donald Duck infographs and they're just about Hillary's shit?

I hope that this Donald Duck thing is the one bit of proof out of everything in this election that ends up getting shillary into legal trouble. It would be hilarious if this is what she goes to jail for, especially since it was her terrible idea.

yes of course, we should just give up and ignore people breaking the law, right?

kill yourself kike

I vaguely recall one duck at some early rally. No one knew why it was there.

Is this sufficient evidence to convict in the unlikely event that she is charged? I suspect not. There's enough to go after the DNC but Creamer saying she wanted ducks on the ground is kinda weak in that respect. We need more.

Anyone who thinks this is substantive and can't be shrugged off with a quick "RUSSIA!" from Hillary, is a complete moron. We need more.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Hannity already picked it up

BREAKING: James O'Keefe Releases THIRD Video, Implicates HILLARY CLINTON HERSELF!

hannity.com/articles/election-493995/breaking-james-okeefe-releases-third-video-15232083/
archive.is/eL5Dx

it's also not like Clinton's cohorts have been secretly documented breaking the law before, right?

You never hearing of it is irrelevant. The proof of coordination is there, and can be used as evidence in a criminal trial against Clinton now.

Now THIS is an idea we can fucking use.
Libshits won't be laughing about "Donald's Ducks" if we use it to meme the fuck out of Shillary's criminality.

Hannity's a fucking hero.

No, it's not. You realize this video implicates Hillary in a felony, right? I'm not saying anything is going to come of it, current year after all, but it's still very damaging content to anyone who actually pays attention.

Will there be another video?

ITS LIVEEEEEEEE

This isn't really damning to anyone unless you're a lawyer.

However it made me fear the DNC and Clinton far less since she's so fucking out of touch that she honestly thought that this would be a good idea.

Are they really this out of touch?

fuck you im not saying ignore it
im just saying this is peanuts compared to clinton foundation shit.
theres human trafficking, money laundering, pay for play and all other kind of shit

Shills are doing overtime today.

HEY THERE CTR HOW ARE YOU TODAY

Yes. He said so at the end. Better be more substantive than duck shit.

or you can talk about the FUCKING COLLUSION
FUCKING SHILLS

It's just people who want Capone brought up on something other than tax evasion.

For once the pun spic is right. We'll deport you last, Carlos.

It's discredited in the eyes of the people it's trying to influence. They don't care about legal technicalities around campaign and PAC collusion, they care about emotional arguments. Hillary saying "Niggers" is a thousand times more impact than some confusing shit about duck costumes. The duck stuff is all anybody will remember about this video.

Well guys, October 26th is Hillary's birthday. Maybe then thousands of people who want revenge will bring something out. Its the perfect time. I know Kim Dotcom said something about her e-mails.

https:// twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/757434616764436480

Do you even lift podestamails?

(heiled)
MADMAN
pic related, CTR employees

Don't make me shove you in an oven nigger.

Unless hillary herself is on video saying, "I want donald duck at trumps rally", this is all just "he said she said".

The biggest blowback from this video is we can push disney to disavow hillary.

And those people are fucking retards that don't realize process violations are the icebergs that sink Titanics.

The only good part about the video is when Foval admits there was bird dogging taking place alongside the Donald Duck shit. And since Donald Ducks were Hillary's idea, she obviously knows about bird dogging, which is terrorism.

So, that's all we really have to work with from this video.

(checked)
America may be saved by potatoe niggers.

t. Part potatoe nigger

This is why he has the number one rated cable news show.

Yeah, I saw a couple of them.
Thought it was just people fucking around
Didn't click with me because I'm not brain-damaged like HRC.

Disappointing from O'Keefe, normies will just laugh at adults saying "duck" for 5 minutes and don't know or care about FEC laws regarding who pays for fuckwits' duck costumes at rallies.

The most important parts are really the clips with Jenna Price, and the conclusion at the very end. Its more proof for us, but the flow of the video is so murky that it will never get fostered upon the MSM, which they can just shrug off anyways.

We need O'Keefe to either get more actual high level DNC and Hillary campaign staffers to say something damning or reveal new scandalous actions by these people that has connections to high level Democrats, or just get some visceral viral video of Hillary saying nigger or something. This Donal Duck video is just diminishing returns on already explored scandals.

TEEHEEHEEE DUCKS!!!

Please off yourself if this is something you think holds up.

DON'T YOU MEAN SHOOT ME IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BUT NOT STEAL MY WALLET ON MY WAY HOME?

Hillary Clinton spent literal weeks discussing Donald Duck, while breaking many federal laws.

Who's shilling who?

No, it's the voters who are wrong.

if you think you can use the video, that's great. GO FOR IT.

It's meant to be a pun, I think.
You know, "Donald ducks releases his tax returns"?

Are you one of those normies? The big take away wasn't who paid for the fucking costumes it was who COORDINATED the shit.

if the GOP weren't such a pathetic bunch of losers and would start supporting Trump, this would get her in trouble. But since Trump is fighting alone and Ryan and his butt-buddies are busy sucking on Hillary's tits, we're not going to see that

Let's put things into perspective as a damn good comment in that vid is.

Good point I totally forgot about how they nailed Capone.

I thought the same thing. For the first couple of minutes of the video I had no idea what was going on.

All you really need is to connect her campaign with any one of the superpacs and she has to own their contributions as well. Normal donation limits are $2k per individual - superpacs deal in the millions. Link them together and you have fraud in the millions of dollars. Superpacs are thin to begin with - very important to maintain the chinese wall between them and candidate campaigns.

you would be the one shilling, evidently.

I'm gonna help him shove you in an oven if you don't quit being a faggot.

I mean for fucks sake this is just goddamn embarrassing.

Regardless - what % of the undecided electorate will give a fuck?
Honest question.

WELCOME TO MORE CTR CUNTS

Also Shillary can't blow this off anymore easily and claim it's a conspiracy theory. So that's good.

will it fucking matter who coordinated it to normies?
the only way for trump to win is for him to get so many legit votes as to overwhelm the rigging.
so how does this bullshit boring ass video help in that goal?

this is the only good thing for us out of this
they look like fucking retards but i doubt this will sway any of the election

I remember it. It was so lame the media basically ignored it and it didn't catch on online. That should have been easy to predict as she has no online support

Well let's hope he has them. He seems to have the motivation to acquire and release them, pic related.

Josh McIntosh remixed Donald Duck into Glenn Beck, remember.

Sweet justice.

If I were them, I'd be pretty fucking worried right now about how weak their memes are.

She's been implicated in fucking assassinations and attempts of assassinations of people who have acted against her.

Is she in jail yet??

Hillary's really bad about reading the American people creating memes.

Trump finds his footholds by shitposting irl. What sticks at rallies is what he repeats constantly, because they work.

My Faceberg avatar is already changed to DD user.

Just you wait, any day now the FBI and Justice Dept will get her!

Most if not all of the crimes she gets away with have plausible deniability, like how she can handwave deleted e-mails by saying they weren't State business. This has all 3 prongs of the law and people admitting to knowing it's illegal all signed, sealed, and delivered in one package.

Here's a headline: CLINTON CAMPAIGN COMMITS ANOTHER CRIME. How does that not get play? The only reason ducks should come into the messaging is if you have a clever pun. Something about her criminal dealings and controversial character - if she looks like a crook, hangs with a crook, and deals with a crook, she's a crook.

If you think for a second she would let her guard down enough to get caught doing that on camera, I don't know what to tell you. Even if I'm wrong, we still have weeks to go here. They won't blow their load too early.

She's had people fucking killed.

She will be.

"You can't fuck the duck"

All because a deathly sick old hag found it funny and hip

This is my favorite part. They sacrificed everything and dug themselves deeper into legal trouble just to appease hilldog and her shitty meme, and it didn't even work. That's what they get for smearing doland's good name.

I was right.

Shows how unfunny and low energy they are, with how they still manages to mess with the law badly for such dumb thing.

The content of this was weaker but he doesn't do a good job of making the case.

The videos look slick but need a lot of improvement. He should have stated explicitly what they were going to lay out in the video in the first 20 seconds before people lose interest. Then step by step prove it, then conclude saying there it all is, told you so etc. Putting the election laws stuff in the last minute is worthless. People will be like oh ducks….meh. If you don't put it in context people will watch the whole video not knowing cooperation between the two camps is illegal.

HILLARY WANTS THE D
THE DUCK I MEAN

Goddamnit.

People who believe this still are a fucking joke.

Trump is honestly our best bet of this woman going to prison at this point.

Doesn't this depend on people framing it in the proper way? I guess Fox News might, and independent sources like Molyneux and Cernovich would.

When is the next O'Keefe video dropping?

I didn't even hear about this duck shit

keep working that talking point, and don't forget to alternate it with talk about how it's just ducks lul

Forgot this

I remember Scott Adams saying how Hillary's persuasion went "from zero to weapons-grade" right around the time the primaries were ending.

This weaksauce duck nonsense is clearly an example of "zero".

Meme convergence.

That's the point. Apparently there's been ducks at lots of trump rallies but no one knew what they were even for, much less understanding that the meme was "donald ducks" as in "trump evades". It was lost on normies.

What is it with you fucking idiots translating "Give us solid evidence she said nigger" into "oh waaahhh give up!"

Fuck off and give me something to sink my teeth into O'keefe you fuckwit

It sounds so easy until you try to catch that big fish. Suddenly you find there are many little fish doing strange things like acting like bigger fish, corrupting smaller fish, and in the end completely obfuscating any trace of that big fish you're after.

This is why process violations work. People can actually launder huge sums of money, and they can actually get away with for a time. As soon as the IRS gets a fucking *whiff* of a process violation (eg, tax evasion or other tax violations) it spells impending doom.

I have no doubts Al Capone personally murdered people. As I have no doubts Hillary Clinton has personally violated state and federal law. I just think Hillary is smarter than the average mob boss, and also has more powerful connections/favors to call on. Good luck catching her red-handed.

This video is like announcing the outbreak of WWIII while wearing a Groucho mask.

Low energy tbh.

RIGHT WING DUCK SQUADS

SEND THIS TO JASON CHAFFETZ AND TRUMP
HURRY
SOMEONE WEBM THIS!!
GET TRUMP TO RETWEET!!
GET CHAFFETZ TO REQUEST THOSE 3O2s

Finally, a use for "drumpf".

Checked. You win.

Chaffetz unendorsed Trump. He has become the snake.

Why is the video unlisted?
The uploader made it like this, right?
Why?

The only thing low energy here is your digits, tbh fam.

THIS

CHECKED

paddlesAway

Quints confirm

WITNESSED

It will be written down in the history books that the failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton (sentenced to life with no parole on 2017) tried to counter the "antisemitic nazi frogs" that she suspected were behind the success of Trump's campaign by unleashing men in Donald Duck costumes, for she thought ducks eat frogs and thus would be able to win. Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton was not aware of the bullfrog, which is known to devour all kinds of small animals, including ducks.

Just the fucking thought that the stupid paragraph I wrote accurately describes what is going on in the current year is a tell that we're in the most interesting times there have ever been.

I've said all along Sarkeesian was a stalking horse to turn any Hillary criticism into 'soggy knees' deflection. Josh and his video may have originally commissioned for the 08 campaign.

100% of the stats in this post were made up on the spot. People will care about criminal activity weather or not they fully understand the law.

RIGHT WING DUCK SQUADS

Tracking. Twitter referrals, Facebook referrals, etc.

It's not unlisted for me.

hillary would have an impeachment waiting for her in the oval office if she manages to cheat her way there.

Yeah, but now we have clear evidence and basically a confession.

Money transfers can be given by subponea…:)

checkt & rekt

I actually have a pet theory that that's what Paul Ryan wants. Hillary in office but impeached, therefore Congress (Ryan) is de-facto president for 4 years.

these cunts

Man with all these shitty memes, Hillary was kind of forced to rig the election to win.

He did say he has footage of somebody-or-other disparaging blacks in the worst ways. Then again he said "Hillary is directly involved!" and we got this. I suspect the best stuff has dropped already – if he had a normalfag-grade nuke he'd have dropped it before the final debate.

MEME
IT

You lot can waste your time with O'Keefe's leftovers but I'll continue to focus on the violent Clinton protesters and her likely involvement in the killing of a supreme court justice.
The CTR shills will use this as example of Trump fans being juvenile and paranoid.

They gotta vimeo it.

(checked)
well shit

Holy shit, I knew Duckman was good, but I didn't realize it was a prophesy hand delivered to Ishiggydiggy by Kek himself.

She meme'd irresponsibly.

There was som infowars story about someone saying that some told them that hillary said nigger or something. Basically nothing.

LMAO

What is election rigging but the political equivalent of a forced meme?

inb4 UO football comes out for Trump

The video should have been a lot shorter. A lot of fat could have been trimmed off. Oh well, work with what you have…
The crime is there, the problem is getting people to watch the entire thing.

I made this special for you, user.

KEK CONFIRMS HIS HATRED FOR RIGGING ON PAR WITH FORCED MEMES

Lol

How did these Veritas guys infiltrate their inner circle? Very impressive and brazen.

Impeachment is not enough. it takes a super majority in the senate to convict and that is almost certainly not going to happen.

Oh and HRC is confident that this election cycle the ((FEC)) will not prosecute her for these violations, even though this is a felony and alone could get her locked up.

Fuck off.

I think one of the reporters acting like a fag to get close to that pozzed Foval guy. That should have gotten him hazard pay.

RIGHT WING DUCK SQUADS

Wait…..I thought Poz was a derogatory term we use …… you mean to tell me they call THEMSELVES pozzed? My sides are in orbit!!

That's definitely not true. How many people care that Bill Clinton was never brought up on the charge of adultery?

keep at it brother. we need you

You thought we came up with pozzing negholes?

archive.is/8FBu2

The scariest revelation of all is that Holla Forums doesn't create most of the words it uses, but borrows them from people who take it seriously.

Kek confirms. We need to be careful not to meme too close to the sun, lest we fall victim to meme avarice like she did.

Yea, I thought so too. That guy was vaping too. Not a bad cover: vaping faggot. I wouldn't think twice.

Yeah, they call themselves 'poz pigs' and talk about spreading 'the gift' with each other openly.

Here are some pictures of an average TRS day on the TRS forums.

RWDS was kinda a forced meme but it caught on eventually.

This. WTAF? I am so fucking disappointed. This was hyped up to all hell, "THE END OF HILLARY". Bullshit. She's not even directly implicated other than he said/she said.

Don't get me wrong, what they're doing is fucking illegal, BUT NO ONE CARES. HILLARY BREAKS THE LAW AND NO ONE CARES. IT KEEPS HAPPENING. GOD DAMNIT.

We live in a world where Hillary screaming nigger at someone is more likely to defeat her than EMAIL AND VIDEO EVIDENCE OF ALL THE DOZENS OF LAWS SHE'S BROKEN.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

We need to find Assange.

I've been waiting for someone to point this out. The early videos were great but the vaping made me cringe.

Foval's gay, middle aged, and literally pozed. The undercover journalist that talks to him is a young sounding man and what looks like their earlier encounters were in a bar. Creamer is an old decrepit married fuck and is often interviewed by a young sounding woman.

All O'Keefe had to do was get some cute interns to bat their eyelashes at them and they'd be in. Oldest trick in the book.

Hell, they could have just had their guy message Foval on Grindr, butter him up, virtue signal a bit, and then vouch for the girl to get her in.

Why aren't all these people dead?

Bet he kills himself soon. Horrible fag life and now he's a disgraced political operative.

Kill yourself CTR

One day we'll murder them all.

I think O'Keefe himself mentioned it either on his twitter or one of the previous videos and nobody here seemed to know what the fuck he was talking about

that's no laughing subject
memes are a serious thing

It only caught on when people stopped using it unironically, then it was ironic and funny, and now it seems to be used tongue-in-cheek-but-not-really, which seems to be the most powerful state a meme can be in at any given time.

fucking checked

Don't be a fucking idiot. I'm mad she's getting away with literally being evil incarnate, not shilling for her, faggot.

People were getting somewhere with something actually productive in the WL insurance threads earlier today until posts started getting (((deleted))). Far more promising than whatever O'Keefe overhypes next.

Medicare. The lives of sodomites who spend their entire waking life looking for and eating other men's cum are a vital and untouchable item on the US federal budget.

Kill yourself CTR

CHECKED

Comfy commentary available here.
Highlight:

Why are you retards only considering this video entirely in context and now considering it as part of a series of videos and a larger strategy?

The point of this video is to establish undeniable connections that will cause certain reactions from the DNC that then can be acted against and/or laying the groundwork and mental framework for the big doozy that'a assumedly going to be the finale.

Heil Kek

leftist are too spiritually retarded to meme magic

its why they are leftist, if they were right with the other world they would be right wing

I think you know why user.

Back in the day that scene was cringey and try hard. Today it looks positively seditious.