The Pitch: Microchips ‘Make Life Easier’

The Pitch: Microchips ‘Make Life Easier’

A new report in the Australian media is touting the benefits of having biometric implants, microchips embedded under the skin, calling it "something from a science fiction movie."

trunews.com/article/the-pitch-microchips-make-life-easier

The mainstream media continues to push “biometric implants,” tiny microchips upon which personal data is stored that are inserted under the skin, as a matter of convenience that is “something out of a science fiction movie.” Take, for instance, this new report from an Australian television station:

The report even suggests such implants can save lives, if a person has stored medical information on it.

If you have physical access to the patient and they are knocked out you don't need some rfid chip to identify they need help. Such idiots pushing this just want to RFID chip goyim as cattle. Fuck that shit.

microchip or no, that fat cunt better be getting a tetanus shot because that is unsanitary aS FUCK

Why do implants always have to be IDs? If someone steals the data, you have to replace your chips. The only advantage is not having to type as much.
Why can't we have some cool implants? A hand implant that produces a tingling sensation based on magnetic fields could work as a compass. A USB port that lets you plug your arm into a computer to act as a keyboard, and type with your mind, would be amazing for people with disabilities. That shit's something from a science fiction movie, and is actually worth the investment.

The data will always be 666

We already have proprietary artificial hearts, I won't submit to getting a chip.

This begs a question though. How long until companies require you to be chipped? Many jobs require you to have a phone so they can hire you and keep in touch, and these are glorified tracking devices with nonfree baseband and signed firmware shit. I don't expect it to take long before we start seeing it happen.

I would rather die than become a literal part of the botnet.

If synthetic urine is anything to judge by, I'd invest in the bionic hand industry.

Why do they need to be embedded? Why not just wear them on a lanyard or something?
Then deport these nigs and mexicans.

Normies would feel "more free" if they could plug their brain to facebook and let mark kikeberg do everything for them.

Mark of the Beast. The elite want chips in everyone so they can revive slavery. Slavery did not work economically last time because slaves could just run away and the bankers would lose their money. With chipped people they can just scan you and return you to your master. They can keep track of the collateral, that is your chipped ass. The bankers need to go.

If I had to get chipped like at that cucked company in sweden I'd just cut it out with a sterile scalpel and hide it in one of those rubber livestrong bracelets. If questioned, I'd punch the questioner in the face and kill them in a single blow.

If you'd rather cut yourself than quit such a shit company, then you're the cuck.

I'd obciously find a new job ASAP. But this is Sweden we're talking about. In a few years every single company will require a chip.

It's never going to be mandatory, that would set them up for medical lawsuits, just like vaccines. It's going to be that everyone wants them because it's sooo practical and some jobs requiring them.

WAKE ME UP

and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name
Of course it's never going to be mandatory silly. You just can't buy or sell without it eventually. You can be self sufficient without buying or selling can't you? You better start reading >>>/pdfs/ if you can't. Or maybe praying and reading the Bible.

Oops, you just transferred $3000 to a con artist.

Nice to meet you as well. Please enjoy your free pacemaker overclock!

That's not true at all. Slavery was uneconomical because machines are better than people

lol I don't care about security I've got nothing to hide :^)
t. normie

Let me see if I get this right.

Rather than risking getting their wallet stolen, they want to have an implant that robbers will have to cut out of them with dirty tools and no anesthesia?

Everyone who works at that company needs to die.

Slavery was uneconomical from the bankers' point of view. They could not secure the collateral, the humans. Chipping changes that. Bankers could finance slaves left and right and make a lot of money if everyone was chipped. Slavery did work for the plantation owners. But we know banking are were the real money and power is.

For most manual tasks machines are better, but often not cheaper. Slavery ended in your country because your people wanted it to, not because it made no profit.
I don't get why you talk in the past tense since you must realize slavery is still alive and kicking in Africa, Middle East and Asia.

They ended slavery because most cotton was picked by whites, and these slaves undercut the locals.

Slavery didn't end because whites felt bad for the slaves who suffered. Slavery was the equivalent of today's illegal migrant problem.

Until illegal migrants really became a problem recently, Highschool students and graduates would work in the construction industry which paid way more than the service industry.

Whites were also slaves.

I doubt we'll even get to that point. The social structure of society is on the verge of collapse. Once that happens, none of this shit will be able to happen for at least 100 years. Thankfully, I'll be dead by then.

No, they will use more force and militarism to keep society glued together so white knights can have their goddess worshiping police state.

TFW YOU REALIZE JESUS PLANS TO ROLL IN WITH HIS 2ND COMING SQUAD, 2ND COMING SQUAD WILL BE A RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

Might be off topic, but how do you convince someone that this kind of thinking is just self humiliation?

To tell the truth Goys, i'd love this trend to start at some point. I am pretty sure i can make up some magnetic device that will be literally able to screw peoples' microchips by plainly walking next to them, which will force them flood their Juden overlords to get them fixed.

Sniffers are already available.

Interesting that they would mention the facebook tier dataminer of the employment world on this list. I hope my chip actively phones home so linkedIn can track where I go and report it to my employers as well. Please just fuck me anally with an unlubbed dragon dildo daddy microchip

next gen smartphones, mice and keyboard will have sensor so all your internet posts will be traceable. no more trolling, shitposting or memes.

Booo

If they're this retarded you can't, if they legitimately don't care that someone knows everything they do online or financially just leave them to roll in their own shit.

RFID is easy. USB/brain keyboard interface is hard. Which do you think the corporate jews will focus on?

Are they retarded?

Also, this is going to have some serious trouble in the states as even chipped Credit/debit cards are pissing people off with their poor durability/convience

Somebody post the Mark of Satan pic.

Living on a bed, eating through a straw also "Makes life easier", but that doesn't mean it is something to aspire to either.

tech is already fully pozzed at this point. it makes no difference if normalfags start getting chipped

Dismantle the hedonistic figureheads that enable them to live in their private worlds of fantasy.

burger really is the downfall of society oh well

Only legitimate answer to this jewry

Wasn't this the plot to Logan's Run?