Was he autistic?

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Was he autistic?

All urls found in this thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

The creator certainly was. Doug was based off of his life in a few ways.

Adam Price
Adam Price

So he's not going to get Patti in the end?

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Oh boy a template thread.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Doug please

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Clearly

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Nope. When he was asked, the creator admitted that doug probably won't end up with patty the same way he didnt end up with his real life patty

Hudson King
Hudson King

Don't you remember the Creator actually posted a story detailing when he ran into his Patty years later? She invited him over to her house and he thought he had a second chance.

Then she introduced him to her husband.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Doug the cuck
Of course

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

DougKlotz.gif
I need a better view. Enhance.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

I don't have the picture so I just type out what they said

Man, Funni you are such a faggot
Fuck you, Roger
I can't believe you fucked up with that Dyke, Patti. What a looser.
Listen you Homophobe, I didn't fuck anything up. We both agreed that it wasn't working for the both of us. We're too different.
Yeah right Funnie. So do you miss it? Do you miss the feel of Patti's cock in your pussy?
I miss every inch of that wonderful bronze body.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

Well whattya know! If it isn't my old pal Funnie!
HAAHAAHA

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Expanded version, for your sexual pleasure.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Would this also mean that Doug sliced open his taint and become a half-assed tranny?

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Considering what his sister is, he might as well be.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

It's unrealistic to believe he would marry his first crush in middle school

I actually agree with him.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Roger is, in his own way, just as much if not more awkward and socially inept as Doug.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

How? He was a pure Chad.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

He at least has anxiety issues. Motherfucker couldn't give a speech in class without freaking out and imagining getting put in a guillotine for giving a bad one.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Obama turns into a werewolf
not a weregorilla

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Absolutely! I remember watching the show and it seemed everything, even the most miniscule, meaningless shit, triggered him. Getting his panties in a bunch over fucking liver and onions. I kept thinking he was the biggest faggot ever!

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

So, would the Doug-verse version of Obama be… blue or…?

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Oh fuck, Chris-Chan is Doug memed into reality.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Last I remember, he was trailer trash (til he won the lottery in the Disney seasons and became new money), underachieving and no one liked him. And while he bullied for fun, he was generally abrasive at best even when not trying to be hostile, he can't turn it off.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

Yep. No way a guy can be that obsessed with a girl he had a crush on a decade ago and NOT be a fucking autist.
Every time I hear about it again, it freaks me out. It's just fucking creepy to have such a goddamn hang-up on a girl like that. Especially when you never even dated her.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

Yes, it was pretty much established that Blue people are Black.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Yep. No way a guy can be that obsessed with a girl he had a crush on a decade ago and NOT be a fucking autist.
Not necessarily.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Okay. You could also have some other kind of mental disorder. The kind that predisposes you to killing people and wearing their skin.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

explain

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

I do remember reading he's actually married now. Just not to his Patty.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Firstly there's no indication that he 'obsessed' over the real Patti. Yes, he put a version of her in his kids cartoon but said cartoon was based on his childhood and childhood experiences, of which the real Patti was presumably a part of. You might as well say he obsessed over Porkchop or Skeeter or even Roger

Secondly, you people have never thought of girls you used to fancy? It's not unusual to think about women you used to date or even wanted to date, especially if you're lonely, just went through a break-up, etc

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

when the fuck will I ever get another chance to post this?

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

He seemed to only want to meet with her after a decade to get with her, considering he goes on about how perfect she is and how he implies he stopped caring the moment she says she's married.
Nostalgic is one thing. Holding onto a crush for a decade is fucking creepy.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Just post it in every Doug thread.

Luke Young
Luke Young

What about purple people like Bee Bee and Mr. Dink?

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

I think about girls I used to crush on all the time. Especially that one I never even asked out.

sigh

John Wood
John Wood

Those are clearly Hispanic.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

post it after JC A BOMB stuff

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

The dinks were clearly jewish
big noses
curly hair
has a shit load of cash to buy expensive shit
wife is kind of a bitch
the common jew used t be nicer too

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Bee bee was also clearly a hapa.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

We're all autistic to some degree.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

autistic & cuck

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Holding onto a crush for a decade is fucking creepy
What about a grudge?

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

He also had the rickets.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

That isn't creepy, that is just pathetic.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Well at least Doug has Mister Dink.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

I did that for a while
she went progressive lesbo and it broke that mindset for me
I carried the torch for over 10 years
sheltered and NEET life will do some shit to you

Bee bee was also clearly a hapa.
plausable

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

she went progressive lesbo and it broke that mindset for me
That's too bad, man

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

That's too bad, man
is it really?
I image myself as being a sad beta cuck had it really gone anywhere, or a normal fag even

NOW THIS SHIT HERE I jsut remembered that may surprise you
Good ol Adolph ALSO carried a torch for a girl for years with her totally oblivious to his feelings

According to Kubizek, Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow".[5] Kubizek wrote that Hitler loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads";[6] he came to feel an "uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general. It annoyed him that Stefanie mixed with such idlers who, he insisted, wore corsets and used scent".[6] Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[7] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"[7] In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[8] Kubizek later described the scene:
"Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'"

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

That's embarrassing but also kind of cute

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

conceited blockheads
Was Hitler the real-life Charlie Brown?

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Just think: If Hitler had gotten into art school and gotten some pussy, he might have been a very different man

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

In that universe, he became a Hugo Award-winning SF author.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Would have been a real shame.

Evan King
Evan King

it gets worse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
After Hitler's mother died of breast cancer in 1907, the funeral procession went through Urfahr to Leonding. Kubizek remarks that Hitler said he had seen Stefanie at the funeral procession, which gave him some consolation.[6] Kubizek claims that "Stefanie had no idea how deeply Adolf was in love with her; she regarded him as a somewhat shy, but nevertheless remarkably tenacious and faithful, admirer. When she responded with a smile to his inquiring glance, he was happy and his mood became unlike anything I had ever observed in him. But when Stefanie, as happened just as often, coldly ignored his gaze, he was crushed and ready to destroy himself and the whole world."[6] Hitler finally stated he planned to kidnap Stefanie and kill both her and himself by jumping off a bridge into the Danube.[9] Instead he moved to Vienna, where an idealised image of Stefanie became his moral touchstone.[10] Stefanie stated in later interviews that she was unaware of Hitler at the time, but that she had received an anonymous love letter asking her to wait for him to graduate and then to marry him, which she only realised after being questioned about him, must have been from Hitler.[10] She recalled:
“ I once received a letter from someone who said they were to attend the Academy of Arts, and that I should wait for him; he could come back and marry me! I had no idea who the letter might have been from or who I should have send it to.[11] ”
At Christmas in 1913, when he was living in Munich, Hitler placed an anonymous personal ad in the Linz newspaper with his best wishes to her, but she was already married and in Vienna by then.[12]

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Yikes Hitler was the proto doug
Poor guy

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

If Hitler was Doug who would be his Roger?

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

Either Himmler or Göring before he got fat.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Doug didn't strike me as autistic (and I should know), just dorky and awkward.

There's at least one kid in the cast who is probably autistic, though. Probably that weird kid who doesn't talk much whose house burned down.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

The scary thing about dictators is that they are the kind of people that you couldn't imagine ever coming into power unless the whole system fucked up so badly.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Maybe Hitler was Charlie Brown, and Stefanie was the little red-headed girl.

Good Grief!

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

How should you know if he's autistic or not?

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Ernst Rohm?

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Dictators generally catch people off guard. Western observers wouldn't have pegged Stalin for leader of Communist Russia when Lenin was alive, just as they didn't even know who Khrushchev was before Stalin died.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

I think the more important question is who would be his Skeeter?

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

I think the more important question is who would be his Skeeter?
Goebbles
Hitler was definitely his best friend

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

August Kubizek wrote the book and was his childhood friend, so him probably

James Martinez
James Martinez

also a fair point

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

The loveliest thing about Hitler is that as the Fuhrer he didn't do any hedonistic shit.

Please come back.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

His Patty is fucking savage.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

tripfag
Please get out

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Stalin started as a criminal and basically rose to the top like a crime lord; discrediting, banishing and outright murdering his rivals.

Though I think a key thing with dictators is that they're in the right place at the right time. And if you go back in time and kill Hitler, some other vaguely German loudmouthed shmuck probably ends up in charge of whatever bunch of thugs end up taking over the collapsing government and inflicts their personal insecurities on the nation and world. (Though said insecurities do tend to deeply affect exactly what the dictator ends up doing. Mind you, I think everyone back then was expecting another big war sooner or later, Japan was gearing up for it)

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

that's what we call a power vacuum user
Hitler did indeed only come to power due to circumstance
he was a special kind of paragon though
dude should have died in world war 1 to be honest

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

This just confirms my theory that the Nazi takeover of Germany was in fact the real beta uprising.

And the funny thing is Hitler kinda succeeded in the end, he send thousands of german chads to die on the frozen steppes of Russia as revenge for not letting him score some pussy, and also roasted some kikes in the meanwhile.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

So what does that make Stalin for murdering 30 million of his fellow slavs?
Hitler just failed, Mao and Stalin where the real cucks who made the concious decision to murder their own populaces.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

So Patti was moe-lester'd as a little girl?

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

adolph
no sauce
"Confirms"
i r a maus ;-PPP

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

(((wikipedia)))
about Hitler, who is hated by Jews
Holy fucking shit you can not be any dumber. Stop using that zionist site.

Noah White
Noah White

Stalin was no beta

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

attacking the platform with no evidence of misconduct
Nice try but you need to actually make an argument

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

yes yes kikepedia
but frankly, you were a real user, you would understand from reading user just how true it was.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

*if you

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

it's time to leave

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page