Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
youtu.be/Gl_6LkgeLiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?
also

Since OP is inept.

What's her name? Is she on the dox list?

Lad.

What was this ugly hambeast's opinion on the Trump locker room tape?

Sorry about your bandwith caps and TV taxes. When Trump wins we'll annex you guys and get to work on all that. Hang tight fellow anglo.

STOP SMILING

Anyone got the weebum for this?

This bitch is an alcoholic.

t. alcoholic

making you one right now

done

This behavior is very depressing because I know no issue can ever be solved in a civilized way with these people because they will deny reality to your face.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

It's fine. If they're going to use this defense then we can say the exact same thing about the Trump pussy tape and every single rape accuser.

It still makes me laff. A true classic

There is a great btfo face.

ayy thanks fam
one of these days I'll install ffmpeg and use the Holla Forums walkthrough to make my own webms
I hear VP9 can only use one thread though, wtf? That will take forever on my 10-year-old quad core

If this lady and Ar Nige had a child would it smug the universe?

choose one, cunt

where i meet a smug qt like this so i can grab her by the pussy?

You can try this if you're on Windows. gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter Just make sure you get AviSynth and all the other tools it needs. WebM for Retards can also use the VP9 codec. I don't know whether that codec is multithreaded but it seems like it. It's just slow in general but the results are fantastic.

Sage for off topic.

Sounds e-z enough, thanks user

Here's the full version of her meltdown.

A dyke with a niglet

Oh look how not surprising.

Everytime, etc.

dubs confirm that was a sick burn.

Always the first post. Always.

I recognized that face right away.

You don't forget a stumping like that.

Top Kek. Not surprised.

Lurk moar you stupid nigger.

youtu.be/Gl_6LkgeLiE

i don't know if she thinks she's being clever or what because that was clearly her just moving the goalposts and admitting this guy did something he shouldn't have

Oh man she couldnt even get a quality coon, she got a cross eyed defective.

get out

No. The locker room tape has
ZERO
significance compared to this. Ours is a movement of truth, and truth will be how we recognize each other when SHTF.

Then what about the Trump tapes?

Sage and report for you guys being massive faggots

Mother of fuck, she looks like a ham sandwich wearing a suit.

Arent they running her against de Blasio next year?

I hate NY butch Dykes. THey are the worst peop;e

Lol. I can never explain the basic things we take as facts here to anyone in real life. People seem to not break off the first step, accepting all the -isms. My friend introduced me to 4chan and reddit, I moved on to 4chan and he still browses reddit. A smart guy but can't seem to break off the conditioning.

Pick one bitch. How do these people with such a pathetic grasp of the english language get on live TV?

the new limit is 12mb stupid goy

That's why some people keep talking about wordism, fam. It is a real problem. If someone makes up a word and you literally just blindly believe it's real for no reason, that's obviously dumber than voodoo-tier mystic shit.

But for some reason all the progressive faggots think it's different. It's tied to christ insanity's "muh word" BS, I guess, but that's still pretty weak reasoning to accept it as valid.

I mean, there's no such thing as gravityism, just gravity. That's how it is for all things. There is sex, but no sexism; there is race, but no racism, etc.

The fucking audacity of these cunts.

Fucking retard. I bet she's inbred.

Also the videos clearly aren't spliced together to change their narrative. There is no other context that would suggest they weren't inciting violence or committing voter fraud. I don't even know why I'm upset over a fat cunt doing horrible damage control. I guess it's because the average retard will believe her.

She's a kike dyke, so probably.