Anyone remember this series? Apparently it's getting a spinoff or something. Also Flash general I guess

Anyone remember this series? Apparently it's getting a spinoff or something. Also Flash general I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTlM9rbeGr8&ab_channel=amalloc
sambakza.newgrounds.com/news/post/980075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, I remember it being one of the cutest things I'd ever seen. Turns out it's a whole series of flash movies that's a allegory for the hatred between Nips and Koreans.

more than that it's an allegory for racism and traditionalism versus freedom to love

looks pretty weeb

it was made by a korean guy in korea

No, as in the guy who created it specifically meant it in that way.

I think I may have seen this before. What was the name again?

"There she is!"

thank you user.

How did you manage to find your way here, considering you're completely illiterate?

Its cute

it was a charming little thing, too bad it was trying to promote racemixing a bit too hard

Speciesmixing, you dumb nigger.

and im sure that was definitely not an allegory for racemixing right, considering there isn't more than one sentient bipedal species on our planet right?

Yes and yes.

Don't feed him

Is it still going?

not sure if the video is the first one, as i hadnt clicked on it, but the first flash video actually is against speciesmixing quite blatantly, though the rabbit doesnt care

also, can anyone find a flash video funnier than this one?
would've embedded an older one with more views, but one is low quality and another has a text insert

I think they are feeding each other.

That was actually just as good as I remember. I'm surprised.

Oh yeah I remember this. This is Zootopia before Zootopia.

Question: So… male cats have barbed dick is it true?

Damn that is good.

Yes cats have barbed penises. skip to 1:18.

the whole thing was really touching fam.

Nice

For those not in the know, there's another episode coming. This one is going to be about one of the gangster bunnies.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTlM9rbeGr8&ab_channel=amalloc

gangster bunnies a cute!

Did someone say Flash?

For pity's sake, do NOT watch this at work or without headphones

Goddamnit. Have they posted any progress or an ETA of when it would be released?

Yeah, there were some delays, including a time when a friend of his died.

He's still working on it. He posted this a little while ago: sambakza.newgrounds.com/news/post/980075

Thanks for the link. When I saw the op i got worried because all of the reboots, rehashes, remasters, and sequilitis has really embittered me, but I feel a bit better now.

Holy crap! Where has the years gone?

Holy fuck I miss classic Newgrounds.

A lot of stuff did not age well.

Just post the WRYYY one, already.

I miss watching stuff on Newgrounds with my cousins back in the day. Somehow my current friends never watched anything from Newgrounds. If on some rare occasion they have, it was from a Youtube re-upload.
Sure, Newgrounds had a fair amount of shit, but at least there was some charm to it.

Oh the good ole days.

The stick figure one?

Yes.

Man, those were the days.

I know someone probably misses Happy Tree Friends. I didn't watch it much years ago because it grossed me out too much at the time. (There were a couple episodes I could tolerate, but for the most part I just felt sick.) It doesn't gross me out as much now, but I still have no reason to go back and watch it.
I'm actually surprised they're still making episodes. I had no idea they'd been making them since 1999. I remember first hearing about the show from friends back in 2004/5.

Are they any good?

I gotta check it out.

Post it.

A lot of stuff wasn't good to begin with, but it all had a certain charm to it that seems to have completely faded away since youtube came around.

That was adorable and touching
11/10

>>>/normalfag/

I remember all the matrix parody's when the film came out.

Season 3 never ever.

>>>/trash/

The game was pretty fun as well

Degenerate miscegenetic trash.

Even if it is just about the cultural differences of Norks and Worst Koreans, it's still disgusting.

Holy shit, half of the Mario parodies are also gone!

don't think you'll get away with it

Thanks for the conversations

I'm convinced the cats are japs and the bunnies are Koreans.

That is it

fucking filesize limit
can only post the version of this with worse audio

Shame indeed

Nice try