Keep your powder dry

Civil war soon. Keep safe brothers. Trust noone. Keep your weapons close, and your ammo closer. Vote Trump.

Praise KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

freedom-group.com/
archive.is/3t3eG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SUSPENSE
U
S
P
E
N
S
E

FBI/CTR thread.

I DON'T CARE IF THIS AN FBI THREAD, KEK APPROVES

by all means do so, but I think we just saw that our votes wont matter.
Meet up with local Holla Forumslacks and make a plan now while you still can

Even if he wins, we still have the racial problem. And no, giving them jobs and money and more White women to breed with isn't the solution.

I predict Trump might get the popular vote, but Hillary will get the electoral college on her side

This will cause a great deal of unrest, and any "unsavory" interaction between protesters and the government might be the spark to set us on the course to a Civil War on an unimaginable scale

This.
Gonna be gud

You have 1 week until the gun and ammo price gouging starts.
I recommend

Stay away from anything from kike-owned Freedom Group, QC is an unnecessary expense in their eyes.
freedom-group.com/
archive.is/3t3eG

New guns over about $500 maintain their resale value. Don't cheap out. Take it from a miserly former poorfag, you get what you pay for and the difference in quality is exponential to the linear difference in price in most cases.

this meme needs to die they dont care and even if hillary wins they still wont care

FUCK WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

WE SHOULD HAVE JUST PICKED JEB, EVERYTHING WOULD STILL BE COMFY

user…

except in three years you'd be worshipping Allah and watching your daughter get fucked by achmed

Civil wars need leaders, it won't happen out of nowhere, a few thousand people are enough to start the fire.

How do you think 1776, 1789, the October revolution, Yugoslavia, Syria, etc. started? A spontaneous grassroots uprising by half the population?
These were all started by a handful of powerful/charismatic leaders agitating small groups of people into taking up arms.

do you prefer the 47 or the 74?

YEP. Elephant in the room.

Hmm, you are posting my OC!

praise kek

dat red/green magic.. been a decade at least since i've watched that show

Sadly, I've never shot the 74

This.

Remember our own Ethan Allan.

I'd feel different if I were getting NEETbux, but I'm living with my parents and would rather not be diagnosed with someshit.

Just make friends with good honest patriots. They'll be more than happy to lend you what you need if/when the time comes.

well it is since you turned up

Are there any other kikey companies I should avoid? I don't keep up with the inner workings of any company, so I don't really know who's okay and who needs to be boycotted.

You know what to do if (((they))) steal presidency from God Emperor Trump. Vote from rooftops.

The real question is, when it all really goes down, will you be willing to fight knowing the deck has been stacked?

If you don't have a gun yet, now is the time.

VIGILANCE

Where do you think we are?

I've been waiting my entire life user.

dubble dubs checked

Nigger.

Brit here. You Americans better go all out if Trump 'loses'. Just like Spain in 1936, you will face a choice. Make the right one.

International Nationalist Brigades when?

even when he wins there will be violence. The leftists are already starting to go full terrorist just wait it will get unreal.

The rig can be defeated.. Trump, even though the (((polls))) say otherwise, has a ridiculous majority so much so that a rig will be patently obvious.

There are a couple things we can do to counter this.

1) maybe the most important as it is the easiest for everyone to do Spread the word, if you are voting trump you must wear a red hat, a red shirt or both. Huge lines that are just a sea of red at every polling station will make it fucking obvious as fuck that there are way more people voting trump. This message must be spread everywhere so that as many as possible participate.

2) I cant find it at the moment but there is a thread in the catalog with information on how to contact the local voting authorities to demand that they abide by their conflict of interest cause regarding soros's connection to the voting machines and demand paper ballots be issued.

3) If at all possible take off work or otherwise clear your schedule for the 8th. Go and vote as soon as the voting station opens. And then spend the rest of the day going to the various voting stations in your area trying to see if there are any suspicious activities.

4) STICK AROUND AT THE POLLING STATION AND MAKE SURE THE VOTES ARE COUNTED CORRECTLY

im dying to get my hands on a CZ P-09

hnnnnggg

Look at that kid! Absolutely no fucks given. Fucking no excuse. U can do it!

What are you even doing here?

Wew nogunz fags

47 has domestic ammo production while the 74's 5.45 got an import ban slapped on it IIRC

We were outnumbered and outgunned in 1776
We still won. That's that needs to be said.

His refusal to stumble into that "will you accept (((defeat))) like a good goy" question last night has me curious if nothing else. These last 2 & 1/2 weeks are gonna be a slog.

19 FUCKING DAYS AWAYS
OH GOD THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

I just wanted to call people niggers on the internet and talk about how great Hitler was!

All I got is a nugget and a .22lr
Send backup

Technically, Hornaday produces 5.45x39 for the 74 domestically.

but now you can
LIBERATE
as much as you want

I want to see what he says in the next big rally, remember his big "International Finance and the Election is already rigged" speech came in after the second debate

That's good to hear, though in reality if civil war did kick off the Russians would have us swimming in 74's and 5.45

Its illegal to wear campaign gear at polling places, retard.

Basically meaningless thread.

I would have to agree with you 100%

k

I fucking hope so.

I have over 10k to spend. What should I buy? Should I save up for an ebin assault o-oy vey rifle?

Get an AK. Just remember, not all AKs are created equal. AKOU is a great channel to see which ones suck and which ones are gtg