Venom - Number 4: NO PARTISIAN POLITICS

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Devin Lewis the Spider-Man editor has clearly heard the sales number of Marvel, he's publishing letter complaining about politics in comics. Stick around to the end of the storytime to see.

We did it Holla Forums, we're making Marvel Great Again, and the tip of our spear is Venom!

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

[spoilers] forgive the typos in the OP, I just woke up [/spoilers]

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

kek, I must be really tired

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

I think this is by far the best comic Marvel is making right now.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Gonna crop the possible reaction images.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

Or otherwise fun things.

William Harris
William Harris

The hell's with the art? Why did it randomly change mid issue?

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Probably deadline issues. This sort of stuff was very common back before Marvel went full poz.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Anyone else notice how they're ignoring Hellcat's awful attempt to make Black Cat fat and ugly?

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Might explain why the art in the beginning had sloppy linework.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Personally I'm totally fine with a little rough edges so long as we get actual artists instead of tumblr/cal-arts bullshit.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Agreed. They just need to have the time and/or dedication to get their art done as soon as they can.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Speaking of, is that still going? Did it finally get canned?

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

It's still going, lol.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Ah Jesus…..

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

dat scorpion armor
Shit is going to get real

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

…comic book that focuses on thrilling adventures, captivating characters, and intriguing stories. Lately I've been turned off by how partisan, divisive and preachy so many hero books have gotten.
They actually printed this? Is Marvel really learning?

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

I don't know why you all found it so hard to believe that we were meming Marvel great again. Eddie Brock is our icon of kek.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Marvel came out and said Secret Empire would be their last politics comic. The one where Nazi Cap takes over the world or something.

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

I know that's what they said, but it's still a bit of a shock to see them print this letter thing. Now, if they get rid of female Thor, then we'll really see.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Wait, they brought letter columns back?

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Venom comics never lost them.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Wait, actually making her fat and ugly on purpose or from not knowing how to draw well?

It's Marvel though; all they ever did was double down even when they got so low they had to give stock away for free to look like they were selling. At this point in time, it's impossible to believe this isn't anything more than an act to get some actual numbers to show stockholders or whatever before they jump back to shoving PC bullshit down our throats.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Speaking of, is that still going? Did it finally get canned?

YES

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

Well, they finally did it. The insanity of humans has finally driven the symbiote autistic.

Is Marvel really learning?

No. The jews upstairs have told them to quit pissing off the Money.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Thanks man.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

If he doesn't survive till the year's end

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

I hope you are all pirating this and not actually giving current year marvel any of your money

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

THIS

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

I can't be the only one who thought of Kermit the Frog here.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Only cuckchan refugees and people not native to Holla Forums do Though I am guilty of buying copies from second hand stores for 50 cents each

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

Ho. The signature Venom teeth aren't so crazy now. Guess we're keeping away from the 90s this time.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page