I'm about to eat my own cum for the first time

I'm about to eat my own cum for the first time.

C-cummies?! OwO

I'm going to document the taste for Holla Forums anons

You won't like it

Go ahead

I'm a little nervous, can I get some hype in this thread?

You
Won't
It

Bet you will like it

Do it this way and post results OP

OK I did it, its warm with a consistency of the phlem you sometimes have when you cough. Taste is very very mild, a bit like how it smells, no real saltyness or sweetness. Has a strong bitterness that stays in you mouth a while afterwords.

you're all fucking gay and probably overweight and disgusting

pics or it didnt happen

tbh fam cum doesn't really taste like much.

I actually did this 2 days ago but I spat it out. I didn't taste like much, but I still nearly barfed.
I can suck myself off, but I'm not flexible enough to cum without using my hands. Even if I'm edging and about to cum, my mouth can't create enough of a sensation.
I blame being cut.

lmao get kiked cutfag

You don't have nothing else to do?

This, also cum has zinc and stuff so its healthy :3

When you start shooting your own jizz into your mouth you should start pondering where you went wrong.

Eating pineapple and drinking a lot of water supposedly makes it taste better.

Why don't you just eat nuts instead, like a good like squirrel? (((da​tamin​ing)))

The very first time I ever cummed (when I was 20) I instantly tasted it. It just tastes like mucus is all. Cum in many ways is indistinguishable from mucus other than that is also has a kind of "pool smell" to it.

oof now I kinda wanna do that too…

DO IT THIS WILL BOOST YOUR TEST
WHITE MALES NEED TO EAT THEIR CUM INSTEAD OF SOY

papple is a myth
water is true

This made me so nostalgic for the pre-pc days of my childhood it was physically painful.

woke AF tbh famalamadingdong

Semen Fun-Fluid Goo Man-Chowder Sperm Jizz Cum Egg-White Baby-Batter Mother's-Milk Wad Daddy's-Drink Spurt Cummies Nut Squirt Nut-Butter Man-Milk Sprog Cream Jism Ejaculate Orgasm Salty-Milk Skeet Spunk Love-Juice Sex-Milk Man-Seed of gay Hebrew Niggers.