Leaked Audio of Trump Making Lewd Comments

Leaked Audio of Trump Making Lewd Comments
Thread II: Shills Will Be Arrested & Executed Boogaloo
Also he apologized by insulting Bill.

archive.fo/NMBIl

In that audio, Trump discusses a failed attempt to seduce a woman, whose full name is not given in the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sHdZS
endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/11154.html
8ch.net/bans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XeJVg1JcrpA
archive.is/KVXzc
infowars.com/the-rapist-and-the-enabler/
freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/
yahoo.com/news/hillary-laughter-over-child-rape-suspect-213220190--politics.html?ref=gs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
freebeacon.com/politics/took-20-years-hillary-clinton-say-tried-relieved-rape-case/
twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/TaylorEdwards99/status/784577836573192196
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784529660625453057
youtube
twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/
twitter.com/MediaNewsPost/status/784589948628377600
universalfreepress.com/2016/us-funding-mexico-wall/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
twitter.com/mkarolian/status/784597846293090306
archive.is/9TvCl
aj-delgado.com/2016/02/18/so-is-donald-trump-busted-re-his-alleged-opposition-to-iraq-war-not-exactly/
donaldjtrump.
archive.is/qHhBf
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/paul-ryan-shouted-down-by-trump-supporters-in-wisconsin/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/08/joe-biden-groper-chief-slams-donald-trump-sexual-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also,
Trump still thinks the Central Park Five are guilty

(they probably are, huh?)

archive.is/sHdZS

Copied the video over to here: endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/11154.html

You need to be permanently banned, lad.
We don't need this cancer to spread further.

Actually, there's evidence that puts them at the scene of the crime. While they may not have penetrated the woman, they were probably involved in her being beaten while someone else raped her.

delete this

It's not a bunker site, it's an image board that allows bigger file uploads.

Playa

You are much worse than the cancer killing this place.
You actively dismantle nice places by broadcasting their existence to low IQ faggots.

It's essentially a bunker. Or at the very least it's not very well known.
I wouldn't have known about that site without you having posted it just now. Kill yourself.

Audio here

It has a total of like 30 shitposters, how is telling people about it's existence going to kill it?

BACK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Reported.

no
reported

Daaww, faggot.

I'm really not as impressed with this guy as I once was. What happened to the mad bantz during the primaries? Why does he feel the need to apologize to an AIDS riddled pervert like Bill Clinton?

still voting for him though

Anyway as for the topic of this thread who gives a shit lol, nobody who was going to vote Trump will be dissuaded by this, fence sitters probably won't care much, anyone who isn't voting for him yet was never gonna vote for him anyway.

this is being pushed super hard on my normiebook

lol I win

Thanks for collapsing the rectum!

I'm just waiting.

Probably cause religious people will be concerned.

Waiting to get banned? good job

It'll be interesting to see how the liberals are going to spin this. They defended Bill for getting head while in the White House and yet they're probably going to attack Donald for merely saying that he'd grab a woman by the pussy.

Every. Fucking. Time.

GRAB
THAT
PUSSY

No waiting the other guys to see this thread so we can sage bomb it.

That's one hell of an infestation.

Reported for admitting to spam.

Fuck this is really bad.

The issue isn't really the bants, although that might make some christcucks wring their hands, the problem is he did this while married to melania. Normies don't like cheaters. I'm still voting for the man but its gg

Thanks for collapsing the rectum!

Good job, you admitted spamming.
10/10

Reddit spacing.

Reported for being a shill.

He didn't have sexual relations with that women though.

What's it like?

well, here's another dead thread for you faggots then

sage

lol evidence

No basis there friendo. A sagebomb on a thread like this is 100% shill. You are projecting just like every low life faggot loser you fit in with over in Israel.

sage

sage

That community had a peek of 600 people, so 200% more than it has now.

On topic though, all this proves is that Donald J. Trump is a true alpha, and this will only increase the amount of women who will support him. The only ones who won't are feminist freaks who shiver when they hear his voice on the TV.

Panties are getting wet across the nation as we type. To all of you workfags with families, when you get home tonight, grab your wife by the pussy, let her know what's up.

sage

reported

sage

sage

Reddit spacing.

Uh huh, ok ctr.

report spamming "sagers"

trash

sage

THIS IS A CONCERN TROLL THREAD MADE BY ACTUAL IIRC GOONS

HERE HE COMES

GUESS WHO’S JUST GONNA MAKE A THIRD THREAD!

sage

THIS IS A CONCERN TROLL THREAD MADE BY ACTUAL IRC GOONS

This

sage

sage

A combination of CTR: Ground Zero and trolls. Most of the board consists of "Trump is over" threads.

sage

Looks like the sage autist is here.

Hi, OP here. Trump supporter. Want the kikes slaughtered. OP text shows that I support him and that this news article does fuck all to detract from him.

GUESS WHO’S GONNA MAKE A THIRD THREAD

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

reported

sage

sage

trashcan

sage

Ministry of Trump meme is real

sage

sage

sage

We wouldn't have to keep doing this the mods would delete obvious demoralizing shill threads.

But we have to this so,yeah.

you may be right, but do you have to sperg out so hard?

polite sage for offtopic

sage

Did he hit on her when he was married? Thats the important part.

sage

sage

Who's we?

Sperging out like this won't help your point

sage

sage

GUESS WHO’S GONNA MAKE A THIRD THREAD

sage

sage

sage

sage

Literal autism.

sage

There's 3 people trying to get rid of shilling faggot.

sage

sage

No, there are more than three of us trying to get rid of you.

sage

Yeah we get the idea. Fuck off.

sage

sage

And people deny that there are paid Trump shills on this board…

I wonder what the angle is with this sage-bombing kike. Is it to ensure that we have no place to discuss possible countermeasures and actions that could be taken to mitigate the fallout from this leak, or devise means of persuading prospective Trump voters when they bring this up?

Who do you think is ((("we")))?

650 MORE TO GO, CUNT

sage

Keep making these threads to keep the autistic flooder busy, thanks OP.

Your a dumb nigger.

Mods have been gone 3 hours.
8ch.net/bans.html
Expect CTR shills to continue spamming random threads like this until the election.

sage

sage

ITS A CONCERN TROLL

Probably, but it bares discussion. Not that I give a fuck about some locker room bantz, but I'm curious how badly the media will shill this. I guarantee it will now come up in the debate. And it's being used to slide the wikileaks releases too.

Trump needs to counter this by having more huge speeches. Like his immigration policy speech, holy shit was that hype. Just rise above the muckraking by putting out some policy to get the voter base invigorated rather than blackpilled.

Nice reddit spacing.

sage

bump

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Bump.

reported again

sage

You know we can just make more threads right? You'll tire out eventually.

Oh good, the mods are on.

sage

I'm only bumping so people see this and actively attempt to drive off the invading force that refuses to assimilate in any regard
this past week I have seen
>gaiafag spacing you can call it reddit all you want but it's what forum users do, I suspect these come from TRS
WHAT DO WE DO?

Alright, so until the mods wake up, where are we supposed to actually discuss what to do about this?

Wew

sage

sage

sage

sage

We fight.

sage

sage

sage

I think the correct approach is just to say "This is how all alpha males speak in the locker rooms."

sage

sage

sage

sage

lol bump

sage

It's not a raid, it's an exodus.
WORSE THAN A RAID BECAUSE THEY INTEND TO STAY

i'm shitposting on nextchan for the time being, it's non-functionality keeps these type of idiots at bay, and no it's not jewshchan2

I think that that is the right take on it, but Trump shouldn't be the one to actually say it.

sage

sage

sage

HIS WIFE should.

sage

sage

sage

sage

You can’t beat my record.

WAIT THE PEOPLE BUMPING ARE FROM CUCKCHAN?!

sage

bump

We should definitely discuss the response.
The CTR shills are trying to prevent us from doing that. The important question is whether he was married when he hit on the woman.

no, I bumped so people could see the cuckchan.

Isn't his record something like 650?

That would be an absolutely brilliant play. If Melania comes forward with a statement of something to that effect it would be a thing of absolute beauty.

Ok.

No, the ones sage-bombing are.

Yeah, like duh xD

Doubt.

Does he like handholding?

I wonder if he's using a script or is actually that autistic.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Bump.

This was 2005 so, yeah.

STOP YOU DOUBLE NIGGER YOU WILL RUIN THE GET

His record is nothing.

hory shit

That's just being alpha. Women love it, it drives up their libido when they see how alpha their man is.

He was with melania when he said it. That's not what I asked.

2005 when he told the story, not necessarily when the event he was retelling happened.

I'm going to bump the thread just because it might make you have an aneurysm.

This isn't a concern troll thread you massive autist, it was a thread about Trump making a public statement. YOU are the one derailing it here, faggot.

That’s “replies to a post” not “comments by a poster”.

I haven't seen shills triggered this much in a long time.

So they might have picked a really bad date to release this. People will only talk about this until sunday. After that everything will be about the debate. The impact of this will probably be minimal.

Should have known, the niggers of Holla Forums.

Would you believe that these two images are almost exact in filename?

Explain to me why this thread should be sage-bombed when it is a topic that should be discussed, isolated within its own thread? I don't believe that this leak is capable of harming Trump on the level that some might think, simply due to the prevailing perception of the man, and may even help him in some circles. But neither will it simply disappear on its own. It's out there, it happened. Sage bombing any attempts at talking about it is the equivalent of sticking fingers in one's ears and screaming in the hopes that it goes away. It won't. You can better believe (((they))) will try and make it the focal point of the upcoming debate. Simply refusing to talk about a potential vulnerability instead of talking about how to combat it is utter foolishness.

Never mind that Wikileaks’ content has already surpassed it.

BECAUSE IT’S A PAID SHILL.

700 POSTS UNTIL WE TRUMP THE SEVENS

It's just one autist sage bombing.

Guess I missed that.

I'm confus

False flagger or genuine retard.

Oh shit, this entire scandal is a conspiracy to steal our get.

This just in: Donald Trump is a heterosexual male. Just like Hitler.

Updates and commentary at 11.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN
WE'RE FULL

N'yoh my god

Nice rebuttal.

That actually doesn't matter either. It's already been long-confirmed that he's a womanizer who's cheated on his wives. Marla Maples was his slam piece when he was married to Ivana, for example.

Only real issue here is the optics of actually hearing him talk about it, straight from the horse's mouth. It's a fact that knowing about something and hearing/seeing it for yourself have very different effects. Even though everyone already knew that trump was a confirmed cheater, this still makes them wince with uncomfort.

7s get

TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION AND MAKE GRABBING PUSSY GREAT AGAIN

I'm talking about the sagebomber you paranoid nigger.

gitget

Well, he seemed to think sage was an ebin downboat instead of posting without bumping, so I'm going to go with retarded plebbitor.

Rebuttal to what? It's just an opinion. Also, check my digits.

So is the sage bomber done?

All this shows is that Trump is a mother fucking pimp.

Lewd talk by US presidents is an American tradition.

I didn't know he cheated, but it doesn't bother me either. I didn't hold that against Bill Clinton either (lying under oath was the problem)

We will just have to see what it does to polls I guess.

Trump would probably be well advised to swot up on Slick Willy's lurid past and Hillary's role in enabling it, for the debates. This has been leaked now for a reason, probably to try to bring it up at the debates.

Maybe throw in the countries that Hillary has taken donations from who have the death penalty for gays. "And while we're at it, it's not just women Hillary has a problem with; it's gays…she has no problem taking huge donations from X, Y, and Z, who all execute gays." Pivot there, go into Hillary's donation scandal?

done? no
Banned? yes

He's not apologizing to Bill. That said, Scott Adams more or less predicted long ago that Trump would apologize at some point on the women issue in some manner (yes this vague).

Kill yourself. All concern trolls must hang.

Sorry about jumping the gun then.

That's what I'm thinking as well. The thing of import here is not the actual contents of what Trump said. If this was just another transcript of text, it would be water off a duck's back. But because the audio is out there for the news media to air and replay and replay and replay ad nauseum, it might sink in in ways that his other statements have not.

That being said, it wouldn't be the first crass thing Trump has said, and it won't be the last, and most people voting for him don't give a shit about whether the man talks "nice". I imagine this might actually earn him votes from some people simply due to how "real" it is. For all we know this might have gotten him more of the nigger vote.

CTR is getting desperate

It's a well-known fact. And even if it weren't known, it would have surprised precisely no one.

But, like I said, having video evidence gives it bad optics. Just like everyone knows JFK was a womanizer and loves him anyway, but this might not be the case if there were a video of him bragging about it.

It won't matter, in two weeks Americans will have completely forgotten it. Also the US accusing Russia of being behind the DNC leaks is much more damaging, but even then most Americans do not care about Russia. At the end of this it comes down to a party line vote, and the people who are truly offended by this don't live in swing states.

I doubt people will just "forget about it" when Hillary will literally bring this up every debate here on out.

it's on the front page of every single media outlet at the moment, of course people are going to talk abut it because it's offensive to SJWs

but it won't matter, because (a) the video was taken eleven years ago and (b) most people honestly don't care about SJW crap this much

Only problem is that the jew media will most likely shill this over and over and over.

And it gives them an excuse to talk about Trump negatively. They now have free rein to completely ignore any positive things he does in the next week, because they're just going to run this story and ignore everything else.

“MY OPPONENT MADE LEWD COMMENTS”
“Your husband raped dozens of women. I didn’t.”

In the first debate, Trump didn't go all in on Clinton. At least, not as much as I'm sure most of us would have liked him too. But at this point the gloves are off. At this stage he cannot afford to hold anything back. He has to draw blood, be absolutely ruthless while maintaining his usual composure. In other words, be a bit more like Pence as far as debating is concerned; attack, but attack with confidence while casually dismissing attacks against himself.

I think the angle of men are men will make this audio irrelevant to anyone who is placing their vote on Trump in the ballot box in a week or two. Only the folks already voting for Clinton will be signalling how not bigoted they are.
Million dollar question is, though, if this gets brought up at the debate, should Trump bring Billy boy's sexual conduct up? Remember he doesn't have to sway our minds, but the mind of average good goyim.

That's a great point. His position is so defensible it makes me think trump did this to inoculate himself and get free press. This will reach corners of the Internet his other stuff doesn't, like Hillary's collapse video.

so? Trump has already apologized. He can do so again and appear sincere, he can even claim he was drunk at the time (a thing swing state voters can sympathize with)

Also Hilary won't harp on it, she's going for the goods: Russia. That will be her line in the next debate. Russia, Trump. Trump, Russia. Putin. Dead Syrian children. American Values. 9/11. Cold War. Strong leader vs cowardice. That's what people cares about, and Trump will respond by trashing China. Hard to tell who'll win.

He should, but he needs to do so in a way that doesn't make it seem like deflection. He can't leave room for Hillary (or her attack dogs, the moderators) to flip it back around on him. Any dirt he has been hiding away up until now needs to see the light of day, and soon.

Though I still reckon Trump will win, he's got the support in swing states because liberals keep moving to blue states. You'd think the Democrats would try to address this at a local level but they don't.

Maybe he should go for how Hillary attacked Bill's accusers, and how that doesn't square with her being all for women, or her previous points about how rape victims should be believed. Then he should point out all the countries Hillary has helped wreck, and how the position of women has been shattered in those places, and then he should point out the utter cynicism of the media and the Clinton campaign, who are singing from the same songsheet, shilling this video at the expense of talking about real issues that involve the lives and deaths of millions of people. Or something like that?

Of course he should. He'd say something like "I realized what I said while drunk was wrong and apologized" then accuse Bill of being much worse and claim Hilary is a literal cuckold who can't satisfy her husband, so she'll never be able to satisfy America.

Cantwell just talked about this live

youtube.com/watch?v=XeJVg1JcrpA

hey fags… just screenshot this and wait a few days. This video will be forgotten about when the one with Hillary talking about niggers comes out.

Screenshot this.

He doesn't drink.

He can just say on the Russian matter that the govt is doing it wrong and wants a war with Russia while he doesn't and will work great with Putin because there's no reason the US should be hostile to Russia and vice-versa. Trump has the advantage on this: Hillary wants a war with Russia, Trump only has to say she'll cause it and he won't, push the fear card on her.

Lol

why did el trumpo do that?

I guess he finally got stumped xD fuggen rekt

Reported.

le what? xD

Oh, the mods deleted the shill posts in the first thread, so you can post there again.

He doesn't drink and your line sounds weak.
To answer my own question and reframe a little, how hard should he push Bill's rapist stories?

Trump will win this no matter what. He has to.

Okay so this is yet another media attempt to shit on Trump but at the same time just saying a bunch of shit people already know.
This is such an easy one, has Trump ever had women try and sue him or call him out on rape charges? No, but Billy Boy certainly has. There isn't much to attack him on with this one. The lack of any legal action taken against him wins out here,

Actually no, the incident he is describing has no date. Likely before Melania.

Besides, this makes him more like JFK.

This very much. She has, in her own words, said she was willing to attack Russia, wants to fuck Iran, and so on. He has to paint her as the WW3 candidate. And finally, bring up the issue of the draft (and women being drafted) and make it seem as if she is in support of it or highlight people associated with her that were in support of women being drafted. Remember how women flipped out at the idea of being drafted?

Just the classic, “Hillary Clinton claims that all women should be heard on the subject of sexual assault, but has historically silenced and covered up her husband’s string of infidelities.”

Americans are stupid and hate Russia, compromisers don't get elected. More likely he should just spin it as "we need Russia as a hedge against China" and then go on about how China is actively instigating a war in the south pacific, something that cuts much closer to home. He could then segue into how Hilary let it all go to shit as SoS and how she'd ruin it more as President.

Right

And this opens up the floodgates on Bill. Lolita express and all.

Tell her she stayed with her husband despite all this (and being impeached), so she has no room to judge.

Given according to the article he's already said that "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course," I reckon he's rolling up his sleeves and ready to go to work. In his own words, he's a counterpuncher. This leaked video looks a lot like a punch, to me. I reckon he won't go there if Hillary doesn't go there in the debates, but will be ready to release a devastating salvo or ten if she asks for it.

Very nice.

I think it sounds good. If Hilary can't satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy America? She's a cuck.

Perhaps the "cuck" part is too extreme for a debate, as it's a literal insult, but I like the first half.

This, exactly. If he can make a convincing case and cause that idea of "Hillary wants war with Russia" to stick in the minds of the viewing public, it will be absolutely devastating for her.

Damn Holla Forums has turned as bad as cuck/pol/ so fucking fast.

RIP

Gay

nice trips

Nice catch. That may have been his subtle way of saying that he has some choice quotes of his own from Bill. Now, regretfully, unless the man wears a recording device while golfing, we won't have those quotes in Bill's own voice.

that's why I call Holla Forums doublecuckchan tbh

Damn reported for being obvious shitposters.

She won't bring up this tape, but she likes to bring up his treatment of women and likely will.

Trump should unleash hell on her at that point,

get

is this all trump has? tbh pretty mellow compared to the past presidents.

I’d recommend something meaningful to post for the get.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Hilary's angle will be of "deterrence", hearkening back to the Cold War. Trump can only win this argument if he gets her to admit she'll use boots on the ground and makes comparisons to Vietnam and Iraq. Then he can much more effectively propose his own standoff with China, which Americans are more keen to listen too.

This only opens up the narrative to Bill's rapes, child molestation, and Hillary's covering of it.

… super get

Trump is going to win.
Mods will undergo apotheosis into Gods.
Anime will become real.
Praise Ammit.
Praise Kek.

Oh, that wouldn't be bad at all. Framing her as the one who will want to draft women. Wouldn't sway Hillary's votes, but would give a reason for some women to switch from the 3rd party noones.

He didn't do that. Learn how to read.

God dammit I fucking hate cuckchan

Worst get in recent history.

I can already imagine the hill shills(((lugenpresse))) reporting on this shit 24-7 for the next month.

"NOW YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR HILL LIARY GOYS, THIS IS THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN FOR SURE THIS TIME" - lugenpresse

WTF I hate Trump now :^)

H FOR THE H GOD

Yeah I like Trump but he's a really shit when it comes to debates. I almost stopped watching it because he kept falling for $hillary's awful off-topic bait. I wish he'd do something like Christie did with Rubio as in pointing how retarded and scripted she sounds.

Meanwhile Hillary sold uranium to foreign countries, is bankrolled by Saudi Arabia, rigged her primaries, and had Gaddafi killed despite him wanting to hold elections and talks. Yeah, better not vote for the guy talking raunchy.

Yeah ever since that news story broke, I made a point to bring it up in some manner whenever politics is discussed and made it look like it was something the democrats wanted. It helps that Cruz was so publicly against it so it is easy to put the republicans as a whole in opposition to the idea.

I'm hoping Pence's performance and the fucking Eric gave cnn will at least let him see what the people want in terms of a debate performance from him. I said before that the stage was set for him to go in hard. Now even more he has to do it.

He meaning has been discovered

Trump isn't a debater he just likes making people look foolish like his "You're a mess" to Yeb. Thing is that humans are naturally more protective of women than men so he can't really do that to Clinton that much without it backfiring as "sexism".

Are you delusional? He literally says "Melania says this is ok" after hugging the girl at the end

reported

That's called flirting.

Needs to be high resolution for desktop backgrounds.

If they do then Trump should immediately talk about this:

archive.is/KVXzc

infowars.com/the-rapist-and-the-enabler/

"Kathy, then only twelve years old, was a virgin before she was raped by Taylor (and another uncharged young man who accompanied Taylor in the rape). She spent five days in a coma and months recovering from the beating that she received during the rape, and more than ten years in therapy. Doctors informed her that she would never have children.

After the trauma of the rape itself, Hillary Rodham then traumatized this young girl further by employing tactics to blame the victim and place the guilt for the crime on Kathy rather than on the monstrous criminal. Not exactly the tactics one would expect from a self-proclaimed feminist and champion for women; in fact, these are precisely the blame-the-victim tactics now outlawed in most states by “rape shield laws” that feminists spent decades fighting for, to protect rape victims from being blamed for “bringing it on themselves.”

There is evidence that Clinton knew her client was guilty – and laughed about it. As an attorney, I fully understand and embrace our justice system’s commitment to providing every accused criminal with a competent defense. I understand that it is the sworn duty of a defense lawyer to defend her client zealously. However, Hillary’s actions speak to a deeper truth of moral bankruptcy and utter lack of respect for anything approaching “women’s rights” or compassion for children. This rape case shows Hillary’s raging ambition to reach ever higher no matter how many bodies are left behind.

In a taped interview archived at the University of Arkansas, reporter Roy Reed recorded this admission from Clinton; “He [Taylor] took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.” Clinton then chuckles and brags about getting the only piece of physical evidence thrown out of court. The charge of rape carried a maximum thirty year prison sentence, but Hillary Clinton succeeded in getting this violent rapist a marginal sentence of time served and a work release program so that he served only a couple of months in jail.

Oh, and as if moral corruption weren’t enough, this foul case is also tainted with financial corruption: the judge in that trial, using his son as a go-between, was a donor to the 1974 Clinton for Congress campaign. Shortly after this rape case, Hillary married Bill and began her decades-long pattern of trampling on the lives and dignity of women in order to assure her own political gains."

She knew the man was guilty of raping that girl.

He should have that woman as his guest for the final debate.

Damn straight, user.

filtered

listen shills this isn't going to affect anything. Everyone has already made their decision this isn't going to sway anyone. Hillary will bring this up at the debate and Trump will simply bring up the endless allegations and misconduct from Bill. Hell you're probably giving him votes because blacks are going to listen to that and go DAYM HE A PIMP IMMA VOTE FOR HIM

If he offers a real apology he is so fucked that its not even funny. He better not do this.

It's bad

I think mainstream news is the last place Trump takes advice from.

It was some Republican strategist they had on that was saying this.

WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO LEAKED THE AUDIO AND THEN KILL THEM

That quality is fucking appalling. Here.

This won't make any difference. Trump will still win. For 18 months Trump has side-stepped every obstacle thrown in his path, and grown stronger. Some force is pushing him forward towards the presidency, as if it is his destiny.
Maybe Hillary will collapse onstage, maybe her plane will hit a mountain. But whatever happens, she will never be president. I've seen this myself in life, when a trend has this much momentum it will not be reversed.
Chinese philosophers regarded a sucessful rebellion as a sign that the Mandate of Heaven had passed from the incumbent ruler to the leader of the rebels. What have we seen over the last 18 months? A sucessful rebellion against the establishment. First the Republican establishment, and now the Democrats. This is anew era.
Donald Trump has the Mandate of Heaven. And he who has the Mandate of Heaven cannot lose.

Dunno why you even bothered to circle anything all of those threads are shit

I really doubt he'll fall for that. He's apologized once. End.

Probably Billy. Fuck, that's sad not even his cousin helped him.

Hillary's real objection is because Trump talked about pussies while she's running on hers.

Is this the medias final last stand? The Final attempt to stump the trump?

Reddit is freaking out.

This is from /r/asktrumpsupporters. Used to be for debate but got compromised or shilled to death, now it's another anti-Trump forum. I suspect most of the people who claim to be "nimble navigators" are lying.

Yeah this is the October surprise.

Pretty pathetic.

Bill raping kids is now open season.

I like to think the harder the media and CTR are trying, the more I believe there's some private internal polls that aren't biased, and it's got them scared to fuck. They're rattled and agitated.

FUCK

This is how men talk. Crazy seeing how being masculine is no longer allowed in [CURRENT YEAR].

True

mp4 for those who don't want to give traffic to webpages.

The DNC is sinking to depths of dirty politics that are unfathomable at this point. If the Democrats are going to do nothing but mudsling and low blows, Trump shouldn't hold back on anything. Sure, he should keep that presidential tact he's trying to display but he needs to not shy away from the really wretched skeletons in Hillary's (and Bill's) closets.

I swear, internet is making me forgive the inquisition

BREAKING NEWS: A rich, successful alpha male has no trouble getting pussy

Yeah, turns out it's fucking nothing. If anything, this'll make the people set on voting Trump more likely to vote for him.

The inquisition was to root out muslims hiding out and pretending not to be. Very few people were even questioned and almost no one was tortured.

This won't make any difference. Trump will still win. For 18 months Trump has side-stepped every obstacle thrown in his path, and grown stronger. Some force is pushing him forward towards the presidency, as if it is his destiny.
Maybe Hillary will collapse onstage, maybe her plane will hit a mountain. But whatever happens, she will never be president. I've seen this myself in life, when a trend has this much momentum it will not be reversed.
Chinese philosophers regarded a sucessful rebellion as a sign that the Mandate of Heaven had passed from the incumbent ruler to the leader of the rebels. What have we seen over the last 18 months? A sucessful rebellion against the establishment. First the Republican establishment, and now the Democrats. This is a new era.
Donald Trump has the Mandate of Heaven. And he who has the Mandate of Heaven cannot lose.

It's mostly the faggot mods. They never ever fucking get rid of shit that doesn't belong there and they just let all the shitposters roam wild. Meanwhile, you can't even say nigger on any other board without getting an instant ban

I know it is a boogeyman. But it's good to cause a scandal.

Well I still remember when Crusades was seen as a Great Shame, now people want Deus Vult again.

If the uncuckening happened with Crusades, maybe a less dramatized/propaganda serving narrative of Inquisition can appear.

Trump obviously leaked this to get black people to respect his pimp game and vote for him. 7D chess.

HOLY FUCK

you're right. this will get every single black male voter and the women who know how men really are.

7D chess.

Which inquisition? There were quite a few of them over the span of 400 years

All we have to do is point out how Hillary treated Bill's victims whenever somebody brings up Trump's guy talk. What Hillary did is far worse.

not sure if you guys are serious.

Does it matter? We forgot everything when we came here newfag.

they're dead serious cuckchanners that need to go back desperately.

Holy Office.
But Inquisition job was literally to remove Muslims and Jews in hiding and expell them if they didn't convert.

You shat on inquisition even when it had been closed. Now you are getting full of sandniggers raping your women, and ruled by kikes.

You could have prevented this.

H…He's not talking about Nancy Pelosi… i..is he?

Praise kek and hope the Donald has his blessing to turn this around (as he always have in the past 12
months)

I think it wakes sense. I like him even more now and I didn't think that was possible. He seems much more like a regular person to me.

What, the Ford comment?

Well I'm not a Eurocuck so I don't know about that. But I thought originally the inquisitions were to convert pagans?

No the knocking I thought someone is knocking on the door in the dead of night..

He's a regular dude who likes grabbing pussy, swearing, and eating McDonalds.

Kek. user, I think you may need to unplug for awhile, this is what I like to call staring into the void too long. Go grab yourself a beer, watch some TV, relax. The Ranch season 2 just dropped on Netflix, it's pretty conservative, about to check it out myself in a minute, it's comfy as fuck.

No. The Inquisitor job was to check if groups of converted Christians weren't Trojan Horses, and to investigate if they were doing Muslim/Judaism rituals in secret.

In case they were, the said muslims/jews were to get expelled.

Spaniards not expelling or killing all of the shitskins is exactly why Spain is now brown.

Inquisition being only in Spain is a meme from Monty Python.

It was basically religious secret services. They operated on the whole of Europe, and even in New World colonies.

Niggers actually arent always guilty of rape. But its so rare that its reasonable for it to make the news.

people that want to make a big deal out of this must have forgotten that this guy exists.

This, I fucking HOPE she brings it up in the debate because Trump will bury Clinton with Clinton.

Many Americans will relate to this.

All of this.

The Hillary Tapes

freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/

"The recordings, which date from 1983-1987 and have never before been reported, include Clinton’s suggestion that she knew Taylor was guilty at the time. She says she used a legal technicality to plead her client, who faced 30 years to life in prison, down to a lesser charge. The recording and transcript, along with court documents pertaining to the case, are embedded below.

The full story of the Taylor defense calls into question Clinton’s narrative of her early years as a devoted women and children’s advocate in Arkansas—a narrative the 2016 presidential frontrunner continues to promote on her current book tour."

Hillary’s Laughter Over Rape Suspect

yahoo.com/news/hillary-laughter-over-child-rape-suspect-213220190--politics.html?ref=gs

"It’s hardly unusual for a criminal trial lawyer to gossip about a courtroom triumph on behalf of a less than admirable client, often with gallows humor and over drinks after a hard day’s work.

But it’s highly unusual for a lawyer to boast and laugh about such a circumstance in an on-the-record interview with a journalist—and pretty much jaw-dropping when the lawyer is Hillary Rodham Clinton."

EXCLUSIVE: Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

"The tape, which Shelton said discredits the notion that Clinton truly cared about protecting young girls, raises new questions that she wants to ask Clinton directly. 'I heard you on tape laughing,' said Shelton. 'I just want to know, you've got a daughter and a grandbaby. What happens if that daughter of yours, if that would have been her [who was assaulted at age 12]?'

'You would have protected her. You don't know me, so I'm a piece of crap to you,' added Shelton, who lives in the same small northwest Arkansas town where she was raised by a single mother. 'Who cares about me, as long as you can win your first case as an attorney?'

The criticism of Clinton comes as Democrats seek to highlight the candidate's early career legal work in support of women and children. At the Democratic National Convention last month, the candidate and her surrogates repeatedly highlighted Clinton's year-long stint at the Children's Defense Fund after she graduated from law school in 1973."

It Took 20 Years for Hillary Clinton to Say She Tried to Be Relieved From Rape Case

freebeacon.com/politics/took-20-years-hillary-clinton-say-tried-relieved-rape-case/

"In Clinton’s first recorded commentary on the case, she said she took the case as a favor for a local prosecutor. In taped conversations that took place in the early 1980s, Clinton told reporter Roy Reed that she was approached by a prosecutor who told her the rapist wanted to be defended by a female lawyer.

“A prosecutor called me years ago, said that he had a guy who was accused of rape and the guy wanted a woman lawyer—would I do it as a favor to him?” said Clinton in audio first released by the Washington Free Beacon in 2014.

The case posed a certain political liability for Clinton given the nature of her defense. In the audio she discloses, often with laughter, that she knew her client was guilty and used a legal technicality to plead her client down to virtually no prison time for his act. In her successful defense of the rapist, Clinton attacked the child as an “emotionally unstable” young girl with a “tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing.”

Not mentioned during her lengthy discussion with Reed is the assertion Clinton makes in her book, published roughly 20 years later in 2003, that she resisted taking the case for moral reasons."

It has been recognized to be a shilling subreddit since months, the_donald removed them from their links because of that

My stomach dropped when I first read this. Then I read the rest of the thread.

This is actually quite comical compared to the corruption Assange is leaking on Hillary as of late. And the sex shit with Bill is so brutal it overshadows this and nullifies it as a serious debate point

wtf i hate trump now

The only people who will be surprised that guys talk like this are retarded women.

Pretty sure the_donald is compromised too, at least somewhat. Someone sent me this today.

I've been on the chans for a long time, got on reddit recently to shill for Trump.

Can someone post the list of women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual crimes?

And what Hillary Clinton did to some of these women?

I guess this is just a partial list

holy fuck you mean to tell me that guys say vulgar shit when women aren't around?

there's a difference between shop talk and fucking black hookers behind a bush for $200 and then abandoning the half nigger kid, or lying under oath, or destroying subpoena'd evidence, or running a fake charity that only donates 5% of the money it takes in, or whatever else those crooked fucks do on a daily basis

CTR don't forget we have your names now, and we know you sold you soul for 19k/year

What does this mean Holla Forums

Has shillary used his trump card?

If this is it, I am sure Trump can get this out of the media cycle.

NOTICE HOW THIS DROPS RIGHT AFTER WIKILEAKS RELEASES NEW EMAILS

FUCKING MSM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

used her* (little slip heh)

This plays into the feminist mantra.

Men will just brush it off as banter whilst leftists become apoplectic

That means wikifags needs to release more dirt.

Who gives a shit if leftists are triggered. Men know the deal. I've heard worse bantz over a lunch with friends.

user someone scaling the Ecuadorian embassy to get to Assange's room to presumably have him shoot himself 6 times in the back of the head

He's taking enough risks as it is

That's what I am saying

Only hamplanets who do not interact with men will actually react to this negatively

I just asked my (German immigrant) wife what she thought and she said women say worse things than that when they're alone

Only makes Trump more alpha in females eyes, this will win him the presidency for sure.

They're all voting for cankles anyway.

Male eyes too, it makes my respect for him increase.

zucker has some nice tits

We aren't the hillary campaign, it doesn't matter now anyway.

Literally he could kill people for the lulz and still get my vote.

especially if those people are feminist hambeasts

If this is the 'october surprise' that CtR was planning on, they're fucked.

this is all they got, they're firing on all cylinders.

They've got nothing else any more, and we'll ruin them.

Praise kek, and fuck these d-bags it won't make an ounce of difference.

Thanks faggot - it's literally nothing

reported for faggot shill thread

Yeah. The only people who seem to care about this are the MSM, feminists, SJWs and beta cucks who think being offended by this will net them some sympathy pussy grabbing action. It's actually hilarious that the people most vocal in their defense of Trump from this are women who see this as no big deal.

It's obvious that the MSM had this in their back-pockets as their deflection attack for when more leaks came out that damn Hillary so that they wouldn't be forced to report on them. If this is their October surprise, then I'm relieved.

The cucks online try to defend this by saying "yeah, well Bill isn't running for office" and then try to change the subject when you bring up the fact that Hillary had a big role in silencing and discrediting Bill's victims.

irony: the post

He's cancelled an event in Wisconsin to prepare for the debate. The guy wants to win decisively.

This is everywhere. Clinton has dug up all this dirt on trump as is exploting it well.

Trump's problem, especially in the debate, is he isn't attacking her hard enough. He needs to go further. Bring up the fact that people who criticize her tend to die, slam her for Benghazi, he needs to say more especially in debates. He sucked in the last debate because he keeps defending his ego and not attacking her in the right way.

This clearly happened, there is tape of it, but you can see that the Clintons found this to push the "Trump hates women" narrative.

Just checked with a proxy. It's 90% "trump is over" topics. Meanwhile full Holla Forums is having none of that.

Reminder, this "reddit spacing" thing is a divide & conquer forced meme too being shilled here since they can't spin this audio here. Trump will win. Count on it.

Its over

we lost

what can we do?

Nice Try Satan

reminds me of the bs the MSM tried to push a month ago that Trump was going to get kicked out of the Republican nomination.

he said they didn't mind when he grabbed them, so he never admitted to assault. the problem is these reddit people think that any sexual move made on a woman without getting it signed off on and filed in triplicate first equates to assault.

but if they want to get into rape, we can go there, i think the clintons will lose that argument.

I'm serious, what can we do?

I've overdosed on the black pill, I don't know what we can do..

there is nothing to do because this leak is meaningless

the media will obsess, as usual, and no one will care because 1) everyone knows this is how guys talk and 2) it can be easily reversed into bill actually literally raping women and hillary defending him against them

Pretty much 100% of guys have spoken like this at one point in their lives to other guys.

That's what pisses me off about how quickly the GOP has folded.

It's shilling, so stay the course as usual. The shills lie whether it benefits them or not. Trump could be winning 100% of the polls & they would still say "Trump has 50% of the votes in suck & such state. It's really close guys!"

Trump fills ENTIRE stadiums with 30,000 people, with an extra 15,000 waiting outside at each of his rallies. Hillary isn't even getting a fraction of those numbers, & that's just the rallies.

It's clear to anyone just being mildly observant that Trump's gonna win this. Just don't get complaisant. Get out there & vote.

laugh at the libs cheering right now. they think they've won with this silly audio clip. The higher they work themselves up, the harder the fall is going to be when Trump still wins

of course there's a collaboration between Jeff Bezos' blog the Washington Post and the Clinton campaign and I bet it's going to be proven in another batch of leaked e-mail pretty soon.

The media tries to impersonate us and destroy someone by exposing corruption with a leak, but Trump-senpai isn't corrupt and this isn't a worthwhile leak!

The kikes are getting super desperate. Oh well, let's all have a laff at their stupidity.

Fuck if only this was the great kek reveal.

Probably impossible to discuss this without being called a shill, but this leak could definitely make him lose women votes and religious zealot votes. This is really bad and we need to discuss a counter-strategy or Trump is fucked.

Has any autist made a transcript yet? Working so I can't play audio

Wow, I just don't think I can vote for him now. This is truly the end of Trump's campaign.

wtf im taking the #hillpill now

counter strategy is Hillary is married to a serial rapist. This is a media generated tempest in a teapot. Nobody will give a shit.

It's just the same as the tax shit. Nobody cares.

The fat beaner. Nobody cares.

This is their final shot, and nobody is going to care. Just watch.

this

is how you counter the accusation that Trump is a misogynist. And Hillary Clinton defended Bill all those years because the only thing she cares about is her political ambitions.

this is really problematic for trump… this toxic language is really creating a hostile environment for women tbh

smh im taking the #hillpill now

Alright, but will Trump actually have the balls to call Rapin' Bill out on Sunday? He's repeatedly said that he won't do it.

#hillmissile goy

Fixed

It just makes me want to vote for him more. I didn't even think that was possible at this point. can't wait for the debate on Sunday.

this is literally nothing, he says this stuff deliberately all the time it's part of the persuasion stay in people's heads. No one gives a flying duck

What a misogynist
I guess he just lost Megyn Kelly's vote, wew…

There's no reason to leak this so early. This would be deadly on the first week of November, but now this has time to be forgotten and lose it's impact. I think she's overplayed her hand and givencasus belli to Trump to dredge up private statements made my Clinton.

$10 says if any of you ask your wife or girlfriend what they think they'll either say women say worse things together or that's how guys talk when they're alone

only a hambeast would be offended by this and they're already posting on here for CTR

I swear to fucking god if Trump falls for the bait in the debates and walks into the trap instead of flipping it on Clinton with her defending a rapist and LAUGHING about it.

This is Clintons response to this video released yesterday

twitter.com/HilLIARy_Lies/status/782408067380088833?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

women do say worse things
t. had a dirty-minded girlfriend

GRAB HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Worst thing Don said was probably "grab her by the pussy" like nothing else was even remotely lewd or "vulgar" in any way minus some profanity that only the most high-and-mighty of christians would get mad at a guy using in privacy with an associate.

MEME IT, THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS

Most Hillary supporters are Hambeasts. What a cohencidense.

Trump's no moron. She's already used up her one chance with the first rigged debate with the bum mic, the face signals for the moderator, & the canned speeches. She doesn't even have anything she could throw at him.

Isn't this like the fourth time they've tried to say Trump fucks bitches? Trump just needs to ignore it, or turn it on Bill being a rapist.

Perfect

I tweeted it here:
twitter.com/TaylorEdwards99/status/784577836573192196

See if we can get it viral?

I don't partake in social meda. Also copy and paste so twatter doesn't see your 8ch ref.

i must be too old for the reference?

shit yeah my bad I realized after posting. Idk if a mod can edit and put a space in there?

tbh if we just turn this into a massive meme nobody is going to care about his comments. tbh he's prob already making the 50 shades of grey crowd moist over this.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Trump BTFO, Trumpcucks BTFO, this isn't quite yet the moment I've been waiting for since you faggots came here and ruined this entire board, but that moment I have been waiting for is just around the corner now. He's fucking done for, he's toast. He was a kike loving piece of shit and I'd just like to say good fucking riddance.

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, hey hey hey, Trummp's a faggot.

Don't let the door hit your asses on the way out you kike loving, zionist worshiping, pieces of absolute shit.

Pick one, shill.

vid related

I love how I can just filter people by I.D.

But Trump enjoys grabbing pussy, he's much worse

What, you don't grab women by the pussy? You're not some sort of fag, are you?

It was like a year ago, fucking self-admitted newfag.

I'm not a mod, report your own post you'll probably be banned for that lel

They will leave as soon as he wins the election and get massively disappointing results because we're in yet another war for israel.

kek thanks m8

definitely not a newfag just sometimes shit slips by

Where do things like this even come from? Do elites just have a stash of dirt on every other elite that they keep as collateral? Why was this even being recorded?

Bill clinton is a serial rapist and his wife is complicit in allowing it to happen, and helping to silence when it gets brought forward by assaulted women.

There is nothing to defend against, the dems are running a family of monsters

The Clinton campaign tried to play the woman card against Bernie. It didn't work.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784529660625453057

People need to be kept in line. Unfortunately for (((them))), it seems like Trump just doesnt give a fuck.

If it was recorded without his knowledge or consent he could Gawker whoever recorded it. Oh the salt would be glorious

My wife is spying on a bunch of queers on facebook in Texas and even they are getting turned off by how hard this is being pushed. I think this will backfire, and I think this will gain traction. If not, meh, it isn't like it is going to change anyone's fucking opinion 'at all

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY GOD-EMPEROR SO HARD SHE SHITS HER DEPENDS!

top kek

TRUMP RELEASING A VIDEO STATEMENT SHORTLY LIVE ON FOX NEWS

FAIR WEATHER RYAN STABS AGAIN

I swear that cuck wants Hillary to name the next Supreme Court justice

I think with this, Hillary essentially gave Trump casus belli to go there. He wanted to take the high road and look like the better man but Hillary and her globalist friends forced him to make things personal.

All he has to do is bring up the Supreme Court and what Hillary's choices would do to the religious zealots.

Is this a "The Bushes send their regards" situation? You think they retaliated for Trump literally murdering Yeb?

youtube com/watch?v=Bs8n54YihFA

LINK FAGGOTS

I think so. The Bushes took Trump's public raping of Jeb personally and this seems like a bid to restore family honor as well as to help push globalism.

Trump needs to run ads where people can hear Cunton laugh about a girl being raped: flash bill's mug at the end with, that depends on what your definition of is, "is".

TRUMP MAKING LIVE STATEMENT SHORTLY

based hannity calling out for people acting holier than thou acting as though they've never heard locker talk

this should trigger whatever hacks the FSB, Assange, or Guccifer2.0 possess.

I'm sure they realize a Hillary win practically guarantees WW3

see

and the answer is yes.

irony how?

and who got the GET?

I listened to the bus clip and I kek'd

I have lost ALL faith in the political system.

When is he making the statement?

never speak of that GET again

twitter com/HillaryClinton/status/784497331647422464

based baldwin bringing the bantz

lol, I don't remember Killary ever bringing up that Bernie quote in any of the debates?

Bushes and Clintons are VERY close

Everyone's been saying "shortly" but who knows. It could even be tomorrow morning.

The news outlets are saying it will be released on social media

Why is hardly anybody talking about the fact that a Bush family member is likely behind this leak? Billy Bush is Jeb and Dubya's cousin, ffs

welp were fucked

Trump's a douche, it's nothing new. His potential policies, and that of his opponents, are what matters.

Two buttmad yuropoors detected

the weirdest thing is, that just moments before the pussy remark he says he tried to get with a woman but she turned him down.
so hes obviously not on the same level as bill "rape, but don't mention it at the debate" clinton

the only people who care about this are people working for CTR for 19k/year or hambeasts who don't understand locker room talk, and both are already voting for hillary

so which are you

These are the comments of a sex addled, pathologically cheating, degenerate. He's already backed off his immigration promises. I will not vote for a second Bill Clinton.

Every. Fucking. Time.

i'm glad you're here to correct the record

your 19k/year salary is on the way

Nobody gives a shit, kike

you could have gone into a trade. you could have been making lots of money, had a family, had the american dream.

but instead you studied feminism at uni, got into debt, and shill for jews on the internet

but you will vote for his complicit wife
I don't understand why you people come here and think we'll listen: we're evil heartless nazis and we'll fucking kill you given the chance.

Except posting standards.
Except basic chan history.
Except same UI.
Except same basic code.
Except same reaction images.
Except.
Except.
Except.
Etc.
You're an idiot.

He coulda been big. He coulda been a contender, instead of a bum, which is what he is.

Why would you rather have a Hillary than a "second Bill"?

a billionaire is a bum?

what does that make someone who sells their influence?

I don't understand why you people come here and think we'll listen: we're evil heartless nazis and we'll fucking kill you given the chance.

He was referencing

You will in November when he loses. I really wanted to vote against Hillary but I cant vote for such a predatory asshole. He is a rich degenerate who doesnt make up for it in any meaningful way. He's not even smart. You can tell by the way he talks. He's Jersy Shore with a billion dollars. He's not going to help save the white race, I can promose you that.

HILLARY BTFO

And Hillary somehow will?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/

not a single person cares about this unless they're already voting for hillary

kys my man

yeah retard I'm not some shill that spams the fuck out of a thread, or a retard that doesn't talk to people and actually realizes that this shit is bad

Yeah ctr is the only people that think this will hurt trump, none of his supporters are worried that he might lose and aren't praying to a fucking frog in the hopes he wins

Yeah I'm not autistic and posting 6 million times in a single thread

B-but this was supposed to sink his campaign!

I'll take 4 years of the hag and the preservation of the viability of political conservatism on the national stage over what is almost certain to be a failed presidency in what is almost gaurenteed to be economically tumultuous times.

how did you come to find this board, as i'm sure it wasn't organic.
Both Clinton's are complicit in serial rape and massive embezzlement and fraud, let alone illary herself having an email scandal that is ongoing because all information found thus far leads to a constitutional crisis.
We will fucking kill you.

So I haven't been following this closely until now. My initial response is that who gives a fuck, but after reading around I'm a little concerned. I saw a list of a bunch of Republicans who are distancing themselves from Trump, but that was on Reddit and most certainly a CTR shill.

Should I be worried?

i think he was referencing a boxing movie or something

you realize he's exaggerating right? he's not a rapist unlike your employers husband. its just bawdy talk, wink wink nudge nudge. its the same as his "i could shoot someone" comment

because it's not going to hurt him

the_donald can't go full Holla Forums anyway, it's plebbit after all, but it's still interesting to see their shitpost, and see how normies are discovering how plebbit is pushing their agenda.

I don't think it's compromised, they just must follow the rules of the website to not be closed immediately.

You shills are getting smart.

30,000,000 spics will destroy the US nigger
At_least_I_still_have_the_constitution.jpeg

my dude they've called him hitler and attacked us, the voters, personally over the last year. this isn't a thing compared to the clinton's being legitimate traitors.

this faggot thinks there will be another election after hillary

why not vote for stein or johnson then you disingenuous faggot?
Oh right because you aren't paid by them.
We will kill you.

kek vult
only reason the crusades were ever considered a shame was because of kike's twisted manipulation of morality.

Apparently the Washington Post is already trying to defend Bill Clinton against his accusers

twitter.com/MediaNewsPost/status/784589948628377600

(I didn't read any of it)

If it doesn't then thank the lord, but I doubt it there are unfortunately to many faggots that will abandon trump because of this (technically though a single vote is too much because of how fucked voting is)

what s this graph fucking lugenpresse wouldn't be able to present that in a high school statistics class without getting failed

he was obviously talking about something that happened in the past you shekelshyster

locker room talk is different than groping and raping women like bill did, and then hillary defended him

One of the few that actually gets it.

And sees where this is going.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. God damn it trump. Why did you have to be such a fucktard. I dont want to be overrun by mexicans…..

Im with him

anyone that doesn't vote for him now because of this was never going to in the first place.

I expect a bump in the polls for Trump

who the fuck is that screaming harpy

Si vis pacem, para bellum
flashpoint soon, these faggots have no idea what's coming.

Seems the jury is split on if that is a dishonest graph.

only a cuck could never imagine joking about fucking an attractive women whilst married

the fuck is this?

This is fucking pathetic. He literally just has a guy moment talking about wanting to fuck some girl he liked and tells some media guys that celebrities can fuck anyone if they really wanted to.
If anything it shows that he does have respect for women, or at least more then some guys these days who treat women as meat dolls and nothing more.

I bet we'll see people virtue signal for a couple of days and then forget about it

Trump isn't perfect, but Hillary will be the death of the white race in America. The Democratic National Committee uses mexicans as a tool to secure and completely swing normally conservative red states into permanent blue states. They've almost succeeded in Texas, half of it is blue, just look at Austin.

That's why it's so important to vote for Trump. Walls are proven to work, just look at Israel, China, and even Mexico has a fucking wall on their southern border. Fun fact: WE FUCKING PAID FOR IT! universalfreepress.com/2016/us-funding-mexico-wall/

This election is it. If Hillary wins, and God forbid, then we lose. Open borders are guaranteed with her: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
Mexicans are loyal democrats.

(YAWN) You're 5 weeks late CTR shill.

Good but just means we will be getting a boast in enthusiasm and nothing else

People also say they hate negative ads, guess the fuck what though, those ads work

You have never canvessed before for a political campaign, you have never seen how stupid the american electorate can get

I don't give a fuck about their facebook posts I give a fuck about turnout

All he needs to do is say people make mistakes and learn from them and then point out how Hillary isn't learning from hers.

I wonder how long they had this before release

n it's not, a cuck faggot is the exact type of person who can't imagine even touching their wife without asking for their consent, let alone joke about it with another woman.

Probably a year. This is a pathetic attempt at an "October surprise."

you dumb motherfucker, the rallies have been that size for the past year. lines have already been drawn, cucks and leftists are the only people who can be swayed by anything at this point.

reported

and what exactly did he do you faggot

Any guy who gives Trump shit for this is a nu-male faggot. What guy hasn't said these things? Going all the way back to 2005 just to prove Trump is an alpha male. It should be apparent.

Look we got an advantage in enthusiasm they have an advantage in the map but we can't win on just trump supporters alone

wtf i hate trump now, I'm a #hillshill now

take your estrogen pills, faggot

Maybe no one talks like that on reddit. Hang your self faggot.

women say worse shit when they're alone

illary struggles to get 200 people to show up, and those are people that are vetted before they can even get in.
polls are rigged so hard in her favor and she's still losing

Like the veterans? :^)

wew lad feel bad for you

Found the nu-male faggot.

ITT: Goons! [56k no immunity deal]

what's it like making 19k/year to shill for skypes and the best thing your bosses can dig up is locker room talk

Disgusting

We have your address now Shlomo, no need to hide your occupation at ctr.

Mmm… it looks like the diversion isn't working on Faceberg (I'm not sure how that thing works - can someone else confirm?):

"According to Facebook's journalist-only Signal tool, far more people are talking about #wikileaks (in blue) than the #TrumpTapes (yellow)"

twitter.com/mkarolian/status/784597846293090306

Do you even talk to people irl? yes trump has more people voting for him than hillary but on the flipside more people will be voting against trump rather than clinton
people (for sometimes the most bullshit reasons) are voting against trump enmass if you talk to your average woman or millennial you will (for one lose braincells but also) find out that they hate trump

ah yes i suppose you want us to throw away our guns because niggers use them to :v)

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to use words like that on the job

oy vey looks like some (((moderation))) is called for

wtf i hate trump now

take your schizophrenia meds, shlomo

shill dubs confirm

enjoy your ban for evading the filters

This may sound a bit blogpost-like, but scrolling through the google news homepage, I suddenly got the impression that the world we live in is like some bizarre combination of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451. I know it isn't an original observation, but seeing literally every headline, from every major news source, especially magazines that have nothing to do with politics, lambasting Trump for some innocuous comments while his opponent has openly laughed about destabilizing entire countries….it's just so surreal. One headline from some culture maiden pseudo-blog quoting Robert deNiro, saying he'd like to punch Trump in the face. Another from some director rambling about sexism. Many more quoting faceless and characterless politicians like Paul Ryan, pretending to be outraged. It's the use of celebrities that makes the entire societal edifice seem so fake and contrived. The more we push, the more obvious and blatant their agenda becomes, the agenda of the puppet masters and the brainwashed lemmings and dunces that follow them.

and if you have wow great job clearly she was into it if you've never talked dirty

they are outraged Trump isn't a kiddie fiddler like most of them

That's actually what I was thinking was going to happen. That statement would net him every non-beta male in the country that was on the fence.

maybe that's because you're only talking to cat ladies and millenials dude, try talking to real salt of the earth americans and see what they think. not your faggot barista at starbucks, but your hvac specialists, your contractors, your farmers, your construction workers, etc. etc.

Wow, the (((mods))) deleted like 10 posts that were critical of Trump. Pretty pathetic.

You mean deleted autistic ban invading spammers from ctr? Like your self?

Oh look, the (((mod))) is outing himself.

What's it like to be such a pathetic creature that you can't consider opposing viewpoints?

wew

there's a difference between offering up opposing viewpoints for free, or for money.

But that's wrong. I have no way of knowing whether or not you were paid to reply my post, so i must judge it based on its content.

One of the reasons why this place is such a disgusting circlejerk is because mods ban everyone who doesn't tow the official party line.

Trump is so massively fucked by this. The overwhelming majority of society has been getting programmed to hate this exact type of stuff for years now. It's flat out game over. I fucking love it.

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMPCUCKS BTFO

NEO/pol/ BTFO AS A WHOLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I never cared one way or the other who won, the only reason I even hate Trump as much as I do is because his campaign astroturfed the fuck out of this place last year and bought off the mod team to turn this place into Trumpchan. Remember when Kampfy's faggot ass tried to make it a rule that all Trump spam had to be limited to a general, then he mysteriously did a 180 and went full blown r ulecuck over anything even slightly hinting that Trump isn't the messiah his campaign tried to make him out to be with the cult of personality they were pushing? I do. And now that kosher, kike loving faggot that ruined my favorite place on the internet just got fucked. I love it. Fuck him, fuck this place, and fuck every single last Trumpcuck that ruined it. I hope your families die in a fire.

Protip, this place is to Trump what a place like Plebbit is to Hillary.Completely bought and paid for the candidates campaign. It's been like this for over a year now, where have you been? Trump is the only candidate in the history of ever that you are not allowed to make a single criticism of. It's fucking hilarious and obvious as shit.

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

Any "man" who virtue signals on a fucking cambodian embroidery enthusiasts board that joking about fucking a hot bitch is beyond the pale and totally not something 99.99% of straight men haven't done is a nu-male faggot trying to make sure he sets a good example for his wife's son so he can grow up to either be gay or an incel just like him.

Butthurt shill detected.

We have had this argument a thousand times on Holla Forums, you must be autistic or something.

He is our best hope to vote for, clearly there is no other option.

Of course, the US has to go sooner or later, so also support your local secession movement.

My choice is the Northwest Front.

The Northwest Front and Donald Trump, yes I support two things at once.

Crazy isn't it?

Maybe this is just babies first election cycle on Holla Forums

Speaking about setting examples, what kind of father and husband is Trump to talk like that in public? His sons and his wife must be ashamed as hell.

Electing Donald Trump = knocking out the media and spitting in their face. They will never fully recover from this defeat.

The Drudge Report is I think already the #3 most popular news website on the internet. Every day more and more people turn off their televitz and instead go online to get their news. Once you start doing that there's no going back to watching the 10 o'clock news on CBS or reading the USA Today in the morning while you're sipping your coffee.

Trump must've picked up the manners of his golf buddy Bill Clinton.

It wasn't in fucking public you fucking troglodyte heres your fucking reply

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

But you'll be looking for a real job soon.

Oh wait, you're the Ropeculture faggot? LOL

What a fucking degenerate. Though this won't hurt him at all since promiscuity and adultery are already accepted practices in the JewSA.

I have completely changed my opinion of trump over the past few months, the only reason I still support him is his policies, I could care less about his character.

Just the fact that he's his own man was enough to get me to vote for him. Everything else; his policies, fucking over globalists and the MSM and all that other shit is just icing on the cake for me.

I’ve never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me, know these words don’t reflect who I am.
I said it, it was wrong, and I apologize.
I’ve travelled the country talking about change for America. But my travels have also changed me. I’ve spent time with grieving mothers who’ve lost their children, laid off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries, and people from all walks of life who just want a better future. I have gotten to know the great people of our country, and I’ve been humbled by the faith they’ve placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow, and will never, ever let you down.
Let’s be honest. We’re living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we are facing today. We are losing our jobs, we are less safe than we were 8 years ago and Washington is broken.
Hillary Clinton, and her kind, have run our country into the ground.
I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. We will discuss this more in the coming days.
See you at the debate on Sunday.

Trump's statement.

He's a corporate billionaire from New York, with Jewish children, Jewish lawyers and Jewish employees, who supported Libya and Iraq wars and is a known adulterer. The fact that he's still better than Hillary should tell you how dire the situation is.

pathetic

But I just can't stand him as a person any more, no matter how Holla Forums views him, the U.S.A will loose international credibility if he is elected, because he's "Literally Hitler". I just wish someone a bit more mature and less egotistical had his policies

WEW

You sound upset

what mid-west think

if not for CTR…

UNEMPLOYABLE

Not the 2nd one, that was debunked.

You can go back to Ropeculture now. you won't be missed

But he's going to talk to N.Korea, and bring jobs back, and beat ISIS.
Ummm

Luckily? I'm not American so I just have to worry about my own elections coming up. But you're right Holla Forums or shills have raised Trump up to a God emperor status and it'll be fairly hard for him to meet Holla Forums's expectations.

Have no idea why I greentext that

off topic sage

One convert daughter
Only a fool doesn't have Jewish lawyers
Equal opportunity employment, nigga

I haven't heard anyone mention this:

Where is the full video?

There is clearly an edit, right after Trump says: "No, no, Nancy. This was…", at which point this is a blatant edit in the footage.

Dude my job is to literally talk to voters

Fuck you and fuck people who are too stupid to know it's COULDN'T care less.

See you at the debate on Sunday.

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women and Hillary defended him because she only cares about her political ambitions.

Pic related.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Thank you for agreeing with me. And with employees, I meant the sea of kikes that are involved in his campaign.

I don't really know where you're trying to get. You know I'm right, and you agree with my arguments. What's the point of even replying?

Because you're a CTR shill playing the tired "concerned of the goys" drills, schlomo. No one on Holla Forums would ever be concerned about Trump being viewed poorly by cuckold faggot European leaders and no one outside nu-male faggot Europe and Canada would give a single fuck about this.

Kill yourself.

wtf imwithher# now

well where are you, I talk to folks about politics all the time because I hate people and I'm getting overhwleming Trump support or "not clinton". soFl here.

It was debunked 10 months ago. Why should I bother spoonfeeding you the information when you yourself didn't even bother to post a link to support your assertion? Get out of here nigger.

So is Donald Trump ‘busted’ re his alleged opposition to Iraq War?
archive.is/9TvCl
aj-delgado.com/2016/02/18/so-is-donald-trump-busted-re-his-alleged-opposition-to-iraq-war-not-exactly/

Thanks for refuting my personal opinion of Trump and everything else I said, instead of focusing on a single after thought

So just about everyone on Holla Forums that isn't American? Or, such as in your case, and Israeli.

donaldjtrump. com/policies/

if you make a claim the burden of proof is on you, hooknosenberg

shillinios but in dupage

eesh, that blows

This is really pathetic when you think about. Hillary winning would ensure the destruction of civilization, and yet this is all they've got on Trump as their "October Surprise"? Hell Trump could be outed for something far, far worse and still be a lot better than Hillary; because ultimately it's the nation's future that matters. There is no future with Hillary, only death and destruction.

*think about it

That or suggest a better relation with Russia would indirectly weaken China's stance in the South China Sea, allowing for potential de-escalation without the risk of WWIII. I say that because China may be feeling emboldened lately by Russia's willingness to collaborate with them to undermine the U.S. Soften that factor and it'll cool things down a bit and force more diplomatic cooperation.

Ideal diplomatic leverage if it could be pulled off.

You honestly can't write this shit.
also what was 7777777 get?

WHAT

it's for the better if we don't talk about it

that just makes me want to know more. Did /sp/ raid at the last minute?

I'm not a fan of the PUA blowhards but I laughed out loud when I read this:

Paul Ryan, World’s Biggest Faggot

archive.is/qHhBf

"The world’s most craven, gutless, cuck faggot piece of quisling shit, Paul Ryan, had this to say after thecuntcrü released an 11-year-old recording of Trump engaging in normal healthy heterosexual male banter about hitting on women.

“I am sickened by what I heard today. Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests. In the meantime, he is no longer attending tomorrow’s event in Wisconsin,” Ryan stated in a press release.

There is no end to the ways in which this phoneyfuck indignation reveals the full rainbow-facialed glory hole degeneracy of Cuck Ryan’s flaccid testosterone deficient soul. It’s the schoolmarmish finger wagging equivalent of a ravished sphincter bleeding torrents of AIDS. You’re a weak sack of shit Ryan. I could carve a better man out of Jeb. Carl the Cuck laughs at you. Amanjaw marcuntte has bigger balls, you mincing bugeyed cumlapping pink dumbbell lifting nutless retard buttplug convention kiosk operator. "

Were you at the rally?

you asked for it
an /sp/ get would have been a significant improvement

fuck

What's really impressive is that I got trips on both.

Meanwhile the media is ignoring this.

Your link is basically mental gymnastics: The article. Not only does it not debunk his 'yeah, I said so' with facts, but it actually tried to use Trump's 'b-but I changed my mind!' excuse (which he didn't mention until today, I wonder why is that!) as 'evidence' that the 'yeah I guess so' didn't happen.

Come back when you have actual evidence, but given Trump's shitty rebuttals, I doubt there's any.

They've been ignoring her for decades. She's appeared on countless radio shows, moreso than ever. All Trump needs to do is bring her on stage. The time's ripe to throw the cunt card back in the face of the media. They've got the female hivemind by their collars and have been yanking them more than usual. Having Broaddrick on stage would be a cunt punt like no other. Hillary would have to answer for Bill and the media would have to try and skip to a different topic leaving the womyn scratching their heads and itchy cunts in confusion.

heartiste has been moving farther to the right and talking less about game, it's honestly been a blast seeing the change occur

So in your mind “Yeah, I guess so…” = a total endorsement of a war 6 months before it actually happened?

You're useless and you're dishonest. Go back to Ropeculture retard.

Go back to CTR you disgusting piece of shit

Oh man, it would be something to see Shillary accuse Trump of something Bill did and lied about.

…hence my redtext. come on user, you thought i didn't notice same poster, two consecutive posts, both sequential trips?

Ah fuck me, the first time I've gone back to halfchan in a long time and that dank punpken Pepe is already off the board.

Cuckchan archives threads for the last week, as well as other archiving sites. You can look the thread up there.

Mistake! He should just let it blow over or talk about something completely different, either way ignoring the issue entirely. Talking about it only makes it seem like a bigger deal than it is. I hope he is going to talk about something Shillary instead and pretend he didn't hear about the audio leak thing.

Why is /n/ writing with his feet?

I can't believe its over, we lost.

That's some low energy shilling. You'll have to do a lot better than that.

I'm not a shill, but how the fuck can we get past that? I'm serious goy- I mean guy.

We can't just hope for the best, we need to be smart and plan ahead. We need to think about that other option, you know what I mean… the thing that none want to talk about.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I already filtered all your other discouragement shilling threads, now I'm filtering you in here.

Why can't you shill better? Take a deep breath and think it through before you post m8. You seem incapable of NOT signalling your true allegiance through your words. It's so encouraging to see shills trying to stop us! Millions being spent to force millenials to perform a poor imitation of true anons. It's amazing.

This is for you

I seriously doubt all Holla Forums shills combined have made a million in wages or even cost a million in revenue. I think it's a borderline-unpaid internship kind of "job".

heteronormative cis white male!

Didn't we uncover CTR's billing information just a few days ago? Pretty sure the wages are OK, since they have nothing else to encourage these kids with. It's a step up from burger-flipping; they have to keep their shills' morale up somehow.

Did we? Someone post it or link it.

(checked)

kek, it's still a sticky:

Tbh I'd give the girl in second pic the good ol' schlongaroo

This story is very bad news for Clinton.

Donald Trump now has free reign to mention all of Bill and Hillary Clinton's crimes against women.

This includes the groping, sexual assault and even the multiple accusations of rape.

Shit, the Clinton's even settled with one of Bill's many victims out of court. The rest were intimidated into silence by Hillary.

He can bring all of this up in the debate now without fear of reprisal.

And all he has to say is that "yes, I've said bad things, but Bill and Hillary have done very evil things."

This will backfire on the Clinton's in a BIG way.

And hey, if you're the kind of human garbage who believes Trumps words can make you feel better about supporting an actual serial sexual predator, then kindly go fuck yourself.

Think about it, Trump has been playing multidimensional chess the whole time. He had to know that this would come up, surely he has been prepared for it. People have wondered why he hasn't hit her with anything terribly crushing yet, and many more have pointed out it is all about timing. This is arguably the most damaging thing Hillary and her wretched followers have thrown at Trump thus far. He then counters with whatever Assange may have, or being a billionaire his own dirt. Then everyone is focused on that, her hardest punch nullified right before the election. It is all in the timing, he can turn what is perceived to be a huge loss into a huge win.

ok nigger I let the reddit formatting go but then I saw you repost the same wall of shit across multiple threads. STOP.

just now? Every non direct democracy is a scam.

That's not his point, is it? whether or not a direct democracy can actually be pulled off in practice, our current democracies are broken and only a direct democracy could work.

no it cant. democracy is a sham. and there is no single political system that will work. Every single one has a lifespan afterwhich it begins to fail. The only way to have a society with no political breakdowns would be to have one that follows a set schedule to replace each system with something else.

And at the end of the day none of this conversation matters unless every last kike and nigger is gone.

GO
THE
FUCK
BACK

Holy shit nigger, did you come off the boat form Reddit yesterday? Democracy is horrible system and direct democracy is the equivalent of giving the wheel of your car to a chimpanzee

fuck those other faggots, that list is incredibly effective in responding to shills and leftoid cucks

oh for fucks sake, not everything that you don't like is a shill, have some sense of humor you fucking degenerate.

wasted digits.

CRAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN

huh

looks like someone is just a fairweather faggot here just to shitpost. change doesn't happen without turmoil.
clearly the evil heartless nazis was sarcasm you dense motherfucker

you have to go back to athens, boylover
congress.gov/resources/display/content/The+Federalist+Papers

Welp. He got the black vote.

HOLLYWOOD BTFO

No, we haven't. Trump has said worst things than this.

Man, the media really is tripping over itself because of this. Goddamn they are desperate.

I believe some lewds of her were posted a while ago

YOU NIGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Alpha Trump laughing/bragging to beta Bush about his exploits with women.

True story, those niggers threw rocks at me and my friends that day.

every time

LOL

Paul Ryan Shouted Down by Trump Supporters in Wisconsin
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/paul-ryan-shouted-down-by-trump-supporters-in-wisconsin/

Is there a complete list of these cases somewhere on the internet? I know Roger Stone has a book but I don't have time to read it.

(Sorry, I hadn't read the full post before replying. )

Where did you get that list of women?

shut up nigger, it's a good contribution

He's the cousin of George and Jeb! and I bet he's the one who gave the tape to the Washington Post

Joe Biden, Groper-in-Chief, Accuses Donald Trump of ‘Sexual Assault’

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/08/joe-biden-groper-chief-slams-donald-trump-sexual-assault/

"Vice President Joe Biden slammed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Saturday, accusing him of “sexual assault” for comments Trump made over a decade ago, in which he joked privately with a TV anchor about groping women.

Biden tweeted: “The words are demeaning. Such behavior is an abuse of power. It’s not lewd. It’s sexual assault. –Joe.” "

yet the swiss have closed the borders and implemented laws to protect native jobs.

this despite the displeasure and sort of threats from eurocrats and people like that.

You're right about Switzerland but it's off topic