South Brazilian white ethnostate when?

A half-million Brazilians want to break away and form a new country

RIO DE JANEIRO — Hundreds of thousands of people in the south of Brazil have voted in an unofficial plebiscite to separate from South America’s biggest nation and form their own country, organizers of the ballot said.

Counting of the 617,000 votes cast on Oct. 1 in the “Plebisul” finished on Tuesday. Organizers said 96 percent had voted to create a new country out of Brazil’s three most southern states, arguing they pay too much in taxes to the central government and get too little in return.

While it was not possible to independently verify the count, Brazilian media reported ballot boxes had been set up in cities throughout the region for the vote, which occurred the day before nationwide elections for mayors and city councils. Organizers had said their target was a million voters — or 5 percent of those eligible to vote in the three states. Even though the vote has no legal value, and they failed to hit that target, the message sent was unmistakable.

“We in the south have the conditions to sustain ourselves and generate riches. Today we generate a mountain of riches in taxes and benefits which are exported, and there is no counterpart,” said José Gonçalves, a business manager voting in favor of independence in the southern city of Porto Alegre, in an interview posted on YouTube by the city’s Jornal do Comércio newspaper.

The results come on the back of the local elections, marked by widespread absenteeism and rejection of traditional politicians. Brazil is reeling from the controversial impeachment of President Dilma Rousseff this year and revelations that many members of her Workers’ Party and its political allies were involved in a graft scandal at state-run oil company Petrobras.

Celso Deucher, general coordinator of the Plebisul campaign, said Wednesday that the vote had sent a “resounding message” to politicians in Brasilia, the capital.

“If Brasilia knows how to understand what we are saying, certainly Brazil will not be the same from today,” said Deucher, in a video posted on YouTube.

Deucher, one of the intellectual leaders of the movement called The South Is My Country, cited citizens' frustration with corruption as a reason so many voted to leave Brazil.

“Be ashamed. We don’t accept your behavior,” he told politicians in his address, adding that voters would rather be run by their former colonial masters than its current leaders.

“We prefer to return to Portugal than pay so dearly for continuing to be Brazilians,” he said.

The south of Brazil was colonized by immigrants from Italy, Portugal and Germany, and many take pride in a European sense of organization. It is one of Brazil’s richest regions, and organizers of the campaign have been able to capitalize on frustration that tax money goes to poorer regions in the northeast — where the population has more black and mixed-race people and slavery was more prevalent from the 16th to 19th centuries.

According to government figures, in July, Bahia state in Brazil’s northeast, which has a population of 15 million people, paid less than half the federal taxes of Rio Grande do Sul, in the south, which has a population of 11 million people.

There are also cultural differences between the regions. In some towns in the south, German is still spoken. A version of Germany’s famous Oktoberfest beer festival is held every year in Blumenau, a city in the state of Santa Catarina.

Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen is from a high-achieving family of German descendants in Horizontina, a small town in the neighboring state of Rio Grande do Sul.

The sweeping investigation into Petrobras corruption is based in Curitiba, capital of Paraná, one of the states that voted in the plebiscite.

Deucher said in a phone interview that he admired countries that granted more rights to local or state governments. “The question of the local autonomies in Switzerland pleases us a lot. The United States is a good model too,” he said.

In the YouTube video, he said organizers planned another plebiscite in September 2017 and hoped to put 3 million voters on the street.

“The south is our country,” he concluded. “Long live the free South!”

archive.fo/qn9vo

Other urls found in this thread:

names.mongabay.com/data/black.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQ53bAv25k
youtube.com/watch?v=D93o3kItF-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there even a half million white brazilions?

this is great, but 96% is one hell of a percentage that always demands a recount. Remember how literally every person in Crimea turned out to vote for Russian annexation?

100% of people dont want to be apart of the glorious motherland? Lies. stop being such an anti russian shill hoho

That area is 76% white. Nice.

Reddit

Spacing.

Fuck off with your CTR meme.

You 4 chan niggers need to fuck off back to your shithole. Its spaced like that because he copy pasted from the article you slack jawed nigger faggot

Anyone who brings up muh reddit spacing should be banned for at least a month

shill

its not reddit spacing if he copied and pasted this from the article you retard.

nice try cointelpro

Alright all jokes aside this is honestly pretty cool. Any brazil anons on? Is it racalist in nature? Do they realize they are not shitty because they are the white part

That's where the "whites" are I think. And jews.

Reported.

It's better then wall of text.

I hope they succeed.

You reddit people usually think that.

(checkem)

You don't even know what a wall of text is. You're just scared of paragraphs that are longer than two sentences.

There are not only whites. There are also entire german citys. Video relatet. But Brazil would be stupid to let that happen.

that's not reddit spacing, there are multiple sentences per line. This is newspaper spacing.

Its not like anyone willingly lets someone have a violent revolution

Reminder to not reply to "Reddit Spacing" shills. They couldn't stop the anime posting, so now they try to D&C using "le reddit spacing" meme. It's topic derailing and shilling at its lowest form.

Most of you lazy fucks dont make even that.

(checked)

He knows it's not Reddit spacing. He's a derailment shill.

I find that there's zero possibility of their secession turning concrete. You can't have a secession there without international support, who's going to support them?

China is on the side of the Union. I don't think Russia would want to piss off Brazil as well. And US too is on the side of the federal government because they don't want Brazil to get completely cozy with the Chinese. Then there's other countries of South America, but they don't meddle with each other internal affairs so incisively, nor do I think they have the pull to do that…. now they generally fall in the orbit of the Hue government.

I agree there's a good justification given how the Union is just screwing the South generally. They would fare much much better separate from Brazil.

Even though the south doesn't get as fucked by the Union as the southeast, specially São Paulo.

Now that's reddit spacing.

I have no reason to right now. What is there for me to talk about that requires a lengthy post in relation to this offtopic shit?

They do need to learn proper grammar though because it's eye grating otherwise. Little shits have never read a book in their life, apparently. Reddit is still cancer whether some shills have picked up on that or not.

We all know that's the code word for sneaking into the US and killing all off duty officers.

Southern Brazil….Vs Northern Brazil.

Right pic can be southeast Brazil. More precisely, Rio de Janeiro capital city Rio de Janeiro.

god bless southerners of any country standing up to northern tyranny.

I agree with you.

One (1) hundred (100) percent (%).

I also noticed this historical trend

I am aware of USA, Germany and Brazil. Who else?

Oh, there's the EU too… I don't think it would support it. So to secede they would have to be willing to put their blood on the line against a stronger foe which is the Union. Gorilla asymetric warfare.

But this plebiscite is just a fringe thing, the political leadership of the three states sucks the cock of the federal government. The general population of the region must not even know about this movement.

These movements have existed for decades, they rise in popularity every now and then when some big event happens, like the impeachment we just faced. The south is the biggest one, but São Paulo also has one, and I even heard of another for the North-East.

It's against the constitution, there's no chance of international support, and the government in these states never say a word of acknowledgement either.

These people are right to want out of the corrupt system that drain their money, but I don't see it happening in my lifetime. Not with a major change in the structure of this country.

They should make a big effort, else their NWO commie government probably will go full on rapefugee on them and a white south brazil will be history.

Fuck off dixie cuck you nigger lover are simply horrible

AfD mostly gained massive election victories in the northern states of Germany. South still votes mostly CDU. What specifically do the southern Germans do better than the northern ones?

So this is the future of America. Whites are still the ones doing all the real work and the balkanisation is desired. Praise the massive failure of leftism for this granting this momentous moment.

South africa is less then 10 percent white and the tiny white minority still provides for the whole country. Yes this is the future

Pure (((coincidence)))

We should find what places have enclaves other than Israel and Ukraine. I'm sure we will find an interesting (((pattern))), seeing as all this is happening while the west is being subverted.

Tbh the only reason there's no chance of international support it's because the US has took the pressure of geopolitics over to Europe and Asia (Eurasian landmass and the surrounding seas) and kept there.

If, for example, powers that are not bitch of the US had an outreaching navy, this secession could have support.

It's a real shame and makes me very sad.

If things keep heating up between the US and Russia they could get funding from which ever side the Brazilian goverment chooses. Or maybe in the distraction of the new coldwar they could have a revolution, its true in a typical scenario a revolt wouldnt be succesful without outside help, but honestly I dont think the Brazilian goverment would last a week in a rebellion without outside help, they are not a traditional nation state by any means and super mixed multicult countries like Brazil tend to totally disintegrate at the first sign of trouble.

No it isn't, you fools.

Full steam towards independence or you will die how you lived. BRHuehuehuehueeahuaehuaehauhaeuheauheuaueheahuaehaehaueueahue BR dead

Yes. It's also funny in Brasil there is a reverse one drop rule compared to the US. Everybody in Brasil is so desperate to cling to their whiteness if they have it because it's the only proof they aren't useless braindead monkeys. You look at the very best the socciety at the top from all levels and is pretty much completely white. Nobody wants to be a monkey and people even fight over how much more white they are than others. Now the whitest and almost most decent areas of Brasil want out. Multiculturalism/diverwsity is the ultimate failure, do not be like Brasil, USA/Europe. REMEMBER If one is not white, even a tiny bit, they are not right (especially in the head, holy shit, race mixing is literally mental illness magnet cancer). STAY WHITE STAY WHITE PLEASE COME BACK PORTUGAL WHY STUCK EVERYONE WITH THE NIGGERS AND OTHER SUBHUMAN SAVAGES SHITSKINS

Brazilanon here. Never going to happen, the south only has a decent economy because it gets the profit from feeding the rest of the country with no importation taxes.

If it were to secede, Brazil would just buy its food from argentina, which has higher quality products, or produce its own food elsewhere.
The same thing with trade goods, the famous "picanha gaucha" (gaucha sirloin) is inferior to the argentine one at every aspect, and if you add the importation costs in effect, Brazil would also stop consuming their meat.
São Paulo has more industries and of higher quality. Not to mention that the industrial pole on Paraná is mostly periphereal to the Paulistan one.
Also, Brazil, its main consumer, also wouldnt buy its products because it could just manufacture them elsewhere for the same price, while the south would need to import most of the natural resources, thus making their products costing more than the brazilian ones. Following the same logic, the neighboring countries would prefer the brazilian products due to cheaper cost and possibly higher quality.

While it IS the whitest region of the country, doesnt mean they are as white as Argentina or Uruguay, and Rio Grande do Sul is the biggest HIV node in the entire south/latin america. From that you can assume that the region is extremely prone to racemixing. Even more than other regions of Brazil. you can find black people with german surnames there, its quite funny

If only europeans could have told jewish slavers to fuck off and pick their fucking cotton themselves instead.

They can win if they just use the Democracy card. The international community must always respect democracy.

Someone needs to help all the Whites in SA escape. Their intellectual capability is astonishing and could contribute hundreds of billions to countries who will take them.

No, they should have an ethnostate in south africa.

never going to happen

It's too late for them and you know it.

You have it wrong. AfD is more an east/west thing than south/north. South is more Conservative than north. Yes it's CUCKservative in reality. But still better than leftist hell hole Hamburg.

The whites on the south are the least race conscious on the entire country. They will not hesitate to flood their newly created country with haitians.

The german cities are OK but they would be a very small portion of the population.

the north in Germany was always pro nazi while the south was always pro nigger dicks.

São Paulo had a separatist war against the federal govt. There's still groups and a movement here that wants the state to leave Brazil.

Definitely there would be people to shore up and assemble a really capable front to fight for secession against Brasília.

But there's interest groups that definitely are against it. Media organizations like Globo for one. Well, you'd have to create an incentive for the interests in the South to want to secede from the Union… that's where
Russia would come in.

In the US probably about 90% of blacks have English surnames. Many of them took the surname of their slave holders.

Brown, Green, Johnson, Williams and Jackson are extremely common black surnames in the US.
names.mongabay.com/data/black.html
Just looking at a list of the most common black surnames is like taking a step back in time.

I have an English surname but luckily my name doesn't make the black list.

The difference is that the "black germans" in south brazil are a result of racemixing, not name adoption.

I've never seen a black in the US with a German surname. But I'm from the deep south and people with German surnames even among whites are pretty rare.

Never say never. People can only take up so much before a better opportunity is presented to them.

Nothing that can't be replicated in the South with the right incentive. Not even replicated, made one thousand times better.

Southern Germany has always been Cancer. Bavaria, Bavarian Illuminati, French Revolution, 198-1919 Jewish Revolt ect.

They are escaping, up to 4,000 white SA people immigrate from the country every year. Granted it's not enough, there needs to be a mass evacuation.

We need to help them get their country back.

Not really. São Paulo has acess to much more resources than the south does, thus making a cheaper product. It also has better engineering colleges than the south.

I dont, user. But lets look at this realistically, it is easier to whiten brazil than making the south secede.
No one has interest in the region, if not to annex it, and it wouldnt stand a year of fighting due to a much smaller population, and that all of Brazil's military complex is in São Paulo/ Mountainous Rio de Janeiro.

You must live in Paraná or west Rio Grande do Sul, then. They are very common in Santa Catarina and Serra Gaucha.

Please help us. We never asked for a jewish republic that has pushed 120 years of racemixing propaganda on us.

Godspeed Brazilbros!

emmigrate
pardon my autism

Yeah that was a stupid mistake on my part.

I'd donate to a fund that would help them get out. We could disguise it as white people don't belong there or whatever else and they need to leave. Hell, get Elon Musk to get them out. He hates niggers and publicly says niggers ruined everything in SA.

Please. although i would rather keep my country without niggers

Southern Brazil the Europe of Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQ53bAv25k

Hell, one can make even Bahia look like Europe if you only go after the white neighborhoods/ touristical spots.

The South Has Risen Again… in Brazil — Meet the "Confederados"

Ivan Chesnokov1 year ago
As someone who lives in the US South, it is nice to see a place in the world where history hasn't been completely whitewashed by propaganda.

Anyone who thinks the Civil War was about slavery is an idiot. Did the Confederacy support slavery? Yes. And that was wrong. But the US never invaded any OTHER countries to end slavery. Only the South. And this was because, at that time, the US faced a very real threat of extinction of democracy. Keep in mind that, at this time in history, all the major powers were monarchies or something of that nature. If the US died, their leaders feared, so would democracy. Forever.

Now, when the South first seceded from the union, slavery was NOT federally illegal. That right there destroys the argument of people saying it was all about slavery. Second, the greatest leaders of the South, including Robert E. Lee, admitted that the institution of slavery was evil. Many of the slavery abolitionists were from the South, in fact. Mostly considered "extremist Christians", they put the pressure on the government to abolish slavery. Had the Confederacy continued, it would have undoubtedly ended slavery as every other nation has done.

Finally, for all the yankees bitching about how terrible the South is, YOU FOUGHT AN ENTIRE WAR TO KEEP US FROM LEAVING! Clearly you needed the South, and still do. Either admit that, or let us leave. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

And finally, the primary reason why the South is in the shape it is today (and the reason why some confederates left the states after the war) is because the North basically destroyed all of the infrastructure of the South, and took all of the money from its institutions. From Sherman to the carpetbaggers, the North took petty revenge on the South even though it surrender instead of fighting a guerilla insurgency (which many in South wanted to do, but the generals forbade it and they were held in such high regard that the people listened).

And the irony is, despite CLAIMING this whole thing was about slavery, the North pretty much just left all the blacks in the South to rot. They had no plan for what to do with them, hence why so many of them are in poverty to this day. The reason for this is that, despite what they wrote in your textbooks, Lincoln and his administration never intended for the freed blacks to stay. They wanted to be rid of them, and tried to get them to go back to Africa. The plan was to send them to Liberia, like they had done with slaves in the past. But they stayed. Because they were told this was the land of the free now. Unfortunately, this was just another undelivered promise to the blacks from the federal government.

youtube.com/watch?v=D93o3kItF-E

But there are little towns exactly like that on the pic in Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, which are good to live and almost have no poverty. Of course not all is beauty everywhere in the south.

But there are little towns exactly like that on the pic in Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul, which are good to live and almost have no poverty. Of course not all is beauty everywhere in the south.

This

And how come my hitler dubs were not checked?

Not after the next mass exudous from germany.

Dunno mate, maybe 's because you had none.

It occurs to me that, should the Holla Forumsacks that want to have their own Outer Haven equivalent be interested, there would be no better time than now to move to Brazil.

How much time has been spent studying the means with which the left uses to subvert movements? How many times would it take before a successful mimicry could be done in an unstable situation like this? Is there a better time than now?

I don't think a guns-blazing attempt would end well, but what if you could secure a nation and maintain it to your standards? What if Brazil could be saved, not for the Brazilians but for the men and women who would save themselves?

If they actually gain indepence they will just fuck it up like European and North-American nations by bringing in a shit-ton of immigrants from neighbouring countries.

I think white south American's know all about ethnic voting tendencies, This is why they are trying to break off.

No more black pills.

China and Vietnam

In my country nationalist and fascist organisations are mostly popular in the southern provinces even though most niggers/muslims reside in the north-east.

Odd trend, given that the North of a South American country is the colder part, whereas the south of North America is the warmer part.

kek

Why don't they just try to reduce the non-white population?

America is subject to a great deal of propagandizing and disinformation regarding the darker races.

The ones who find themselves actually living around them are generally opposed to the (((federal government)))'s equalizing measures and related shit. The rest buy into it because Jamal and Enrico seem like decent, well-behaved minorities.

The Euro-descended people of other countries avoid the tropics, where the melanin-rich people are most comfortable, and oppose enrichment because they don't all have to experience it to hate it.

The Irish servants did. Often lethally. That's why the Jews imported blacks.

Come home,white man!

If Europe falls,you already know where to go.

Europe WILL NOT fall, fucking defeastist. Running away is the worst thing we can do.

He says, while posting redditgohara

I said IF

I hope it doesn't fall,but there's always a small possibility that cannot be ignored.

I did

South is full of Haitians and mulattoes and is one of the most violent places in Brazil.
OP is google.

They will need nuclear weapons and icbms with enough range to hit the USA. Or else Regime change.

>>>/cuckchan/

Nice try niggers im not falling for that

That's …. really interesting user. Any idea on how this state of affairs came to be, and whether it can be harnessed for our preservation in other places?

Sao
>São Paulo had a separatist war against the federal govt
Finally, someone mentions this.
São Paulo very nearly became its own state, but they got massacred and were forced into the union by brute force.

You mean "nigger"? Only a pussy from cuckchan would actually say google instead.

Bolivia has a southern separatist movement, too. It's an artificial country that should be split at least three ways. Nobody outside La Paz likes being ruled by La Paz.

source: was born there

The South Shall Rise Again!!

Good luck Southern Brazil! Make your dreams come true! Love from a fellow Argentinian.

That looks like fun but those kids really need to learn how to speak English.

99% of brazilians are mixed, including people from the south.

All I feel is anger.

you should.

Its fucking nothing.

You betcha. Look at the second pic OP posted, there are three stars in the corners of an invisible triangle on the left side. This GeSul group also displays prominently the letter G. Do you see the pattern here? Google them and see their symbology … what is that dove carrying an olive branch on its beak means, really?

I'm gonna tell you more, there was another movement called MIP (Movimento da Independencia do Pampa) started by a bunch of Krauts in the 80's which were quite popular. It was a popular, little people, initiative. Then came GeSul, which started by berating MIP as a movement of rednecks and simpletons while positing itself as an "intellectual" initiative and using their contacts in the local (((media))), which is totally in the hands of you know (((interest groups))), to spread their (((intelectual))) message. See more of the (((pattern))) here?

Now ask yourself why the leader of GeSul is a mason and his surname looks like wrongly spelled German. You can't be more (((kosher))) and they managed to kill MIP.

The goal of GeSul is to berate any alternative movement in the media and prevent any real separation from happening, but if it does happen, to also make sure (((they))) are in the center of it and profiting handsomely from any conflict.

And one more thing, do you know that Senegalese, Haitians and other niggers are moving in droves to Brazil? Do you know where are these people being pointed to go / paid to go? Exactly, they are being pushed into those little paradises in the south.

There was a white flight from the north of the country to the south, until the importantion of Haitians and Africans halted it, but not before the white northerners would manage to bring their drug dealers with them.

I'm sorry to not be able to elaborate more. My 3d waifu is a blonde green-eyed beauty from Santa Maria and that's all she is willing to say as of now. She says she doesn't want to come back after the start of the Brazilization of her town.

Texas will rise again, gentlemen.

Its called Uruguay you ignoramus.

It would be stupid for Brazil to do it, but creating a whit ethnostate is the morally right thing to do, for the sake of all the whites in the region, and they can't hold this off for long.

You no understand, friendo.

The Jews specialized in many things in the past, one of them is poisoning wells. They may not kill those that drink the water, but they are sure to make the drinkers at least sick.

Transpose that to the well of the white gene pool. They are poisoning every single quiet well of the white gene pool that could come out of the remotest corner of the world to threaten their greater israel future superpower.

We are being relentlessly persecuted everywhere we are, that includes fucking southern Brazil where the jews are making sure to tie down police with outdated equipment, salary cuts, overworking, human rights obligations and media pressure, while at the same time airlifting bucketloads of Haitians and Senegalese, these last ones are muslims, nothing less than that.

The jews saw that it was not the Germans (which were trying to save Rome), but the shitskin muslims which destroyed the last great empire. And the jews are making sure to transplant a small viable muslim community into every pristine and manicured town in southern Brazil which they can find. So, none of those towns develop enough to compete with jews in the next 1000 years.

If the Europeans which live in the motherland or the US citizens which are so powerful, are powerless to stop this abuse, what do you think about a small minority of whites in a brown country which hates them because they are "rich"?

If white south americans merely manage to remain pure until the jews have wrecked our entire civilization for the sake of their global superpower with seat in Jerusalem, that will already be a victory for them and probably for most of us.

This is not defeatism, this is the consequence of our lack of resolve to bring about a real holocaust and make sure to purge all the leftists in our ranks to boot.

São Paulo has been the locomotive of Brazil for 100 years. And to this day it gives way more to the Union than it receives in return.

Those in charge have to wise up. Brazil can be great, it's near.