Leaving this here

"I'm tired of hearing some delusional people claiming Jews control Banks and Hollywood.

pic related

No Jew in top-10 biggest US banks which cover 95+% of Americans

1) JPMorgan Chase => Chairman/CEO/President is Jamie Dimon Greek Orthodox

2) Bank of America => President & CEO is Brian Moynihan Irish Catholic, Chairman is Charles O. Holliday Jr. WASP

3) Citigroup => Chairman is Michael E. O'Neill Irish Catholic, CEO is Michael Corbat

4) Wells Fargo => Chairman/President/CEO is John G. Stumpf German Catholic

–above four are mega Big four and cover majority of US bank services–

5) Bank of New York Mellon => Chairman/CEO is Gerald Hassell (mostly WASP)

6) U.S. Bancorp => Chairman/President/CEO is Richard K. Davis WASP

7) HSBC USA => CEO is Irene Dorner WASP/Irish, Chairman is Brendan McDonagh Irish Catholic

8) PNC Financial Services => Chairman Jim Rohr WASP, CEO William Demchak could be Czech/Slovak/Polish

9) Capital One => Richard Fairbank Chairman/CEO/president/founder, Nigel Morris co-founder (dunno ethnicity) got no control

10) TD Bank, N.A. => CEO/President is Mike Pedersen Scandinavian

Note: For simplicity, WASPs include German/Irish ancestry as well along with English/Scottish/Welsh if non-Catholic

Top-10 global investment Banks: (10%, not 100% Jewish control :picard2:)

1) Goldman Sachs => Chairman/CEO Lloyd C. Blankfein, President/COO Gary D. Cohn, both are Jewish

2) Morgan Stanley => James P. Gorman (Chairman & CEO) anti-semitics claim Jew, but name/face very British

3) JPMorgan Chase => Chairman/CEO/President is Jamie Dimon Greek Orthodox

4) Bank of America => President & CEO is Brian Moynihan Irish Catholic, Chairman is Charles O. Holliday Jr. WASP

5) Deutsche Bank => Paul Achleitner (Chairman) German, Juergen Fitschen (Co-CEO) German, Anshuman Jain (Co-CEO) Indian

6) Citigroup => Chairman is Michael E. O'Neill Irish Catholic, CEO is Michael Corbat

7) Credit Suisse => Urs Rohner (Chairman) German, Brady Dougan (CEO) Irish

8) Barclays => Sir David Walker (Group chairman) British, Antony Jenkins (Group chief executive) British, Naguib Kheraj (Vice-Chairman) Indian

9) UBS => Axel A. Weber (Chairman) German, Sergio Ermotti (CEO) Italian

10) HSBC => Douglas Flint (Group Chairman), Stuart Gulliver (Group Chief Executive) both are British"

theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-120157.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wagcenter.com/breaking-news/judith-kent-jp-morgan-boss-jamie-dimons-wife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Jew

Only response you have ?
Accept the facts cuck LOL

Fuck off Jew

And?
Your point?

get cucked bitch

my point is, jews always get blamed for shit they never do LOL

Point…Fuck off Jew

Someone cant accept that they're wrong ! L

yawn…fuck off Jew

yawn.. fuck off cuck

Nice thumbnail, jew. And what about holywood?

I don't care what race their goy enforcers are, I care about what race the board of directors is made of.

I see Holla Forums is still shit at creating OC.

meanwhile at /po/ *pic*

so much mad right wingers LOL

Your point?

We have ID's here, Holla Forums.

Op the Jew did such shitty homework, that he fails to mention, that every Goy he lists is a Democrat. Thus, the are as bad as the Jew, for feeding and abetting the Jew.

And at no point gives solid evidence of their Religious convictions. Instead like the Jew, assumes things based on Nationality and background. Oh wait! but isn't that what everyone who blames the Jew does. Yes, except the Jew has left way to much of their lies out in the open for all to discover.

Oh and Fuck off Jew

Nice thumbnail, faggot

salt.

That Holla Forums is cringey and way worse lmao

you seem to be saying what a majority of what the morons say on Holla Forums. Provide proof of this please. What lies?

That's not how it works Holla Forums. You can't just repeat what others call you back at them and expect it to work.

Also,

This entire post contains the following

come one come all - bumping this

I think I broke Holla Forums.

We still have IDs.

dude, seriously. Just start digging and you'll find that they all have strong ties.

They're usually too cunning to be the direct ruler, there's no plausible deniability in that. They are the power behind the throne, getting the result they want while having someone else do their dirty work for them.

Here's a 30 second "Jamie Dimon Jew" google search. I'm not even going to bother with the rest because it's been done to death.

wagcenter.com/breaking-news/judith-kent-jp-morgan-boss-jamie-dimons-wife/

fuck off jew.