WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED

templeos.org/

CIA NIGGERS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9mQJbnsu8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's on a bud lite binge. Gonna die or find Jesus in a prison cell, probably the former.

This is why you don't rely on a system developed by a mentally unstable person.

IN HEAVEN THERE IS NO BEEEEER
THAT'S WHY WE DRINK IT OVER HERE

LMAO, Terry is a genius.

Jesus Christ. Terry is all fucked up. He's always been actually insane, but now he's insane and alcoholic.

He killed his bird and raped his dad's dog

I don't doubt it, but proof?

He smashed the nigger bird's skull. That's according to some youtube comment. And in one of his recent videos he kept shouting at his dad "YOUR DOG IS GETTING RAPED" repeatedly. "By whom" "B-by the other dogs" And shouting rape over and over got the video deleted from youtube. He was also punching and smacking his dad's dog in one of the recent more popular videos.

Christians are fucking deranged.

Yea, poor doggo.
He was clearly scared and Terry kept shaking him.
I loved sober-Terry, but his new person is just a retarded asshole.

Terry gets drunk with his dad youtube.com/watch?v=G9mQJbnsu8s

It's not christianity. Some say it's schizophrenia, but I think he was just really pissed off at his bird.

getting that pissed off at the bird would probably be a result of the schizophrenia.

this beer's for terry

Whatever he's following now is about as similar to Christianity as Scientology is(ie not at all.) He's basically the singular member of a cult he devised.

Can anybody take one for the team and check these folders so we are sure there's no kiddy diddly stuff

All empty folders, except logs/, that gives a "You do not have permission to access this location."

Thanks mane, you never know when Terry will finally go off the deep end and just say fuck it