Another one bites the JUST

gg mouse

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-han-solo-kathleen-kennedy-director-fired-1202473919/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Zack Snyder gets it

Star Wars BTFO itself for the second time now.

Turns out there's one movie concept they couldn't make work, and that's the one that seems like a sure fire hit to desperate executives

It'll be the same shit as the prequels. Everyone says its great for a week, then the fire dies and they realize it's shit.

Well that didn't take too long

variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-han-solo-kathleen-kennedy-director-fired-1202473919/

Kathleen Kennedy seems like shes the cancer

They did the same thing on Rogue One but instead of making the firing public they just reshot everything the director did and retarded goy fanbois jizzed their panties because they threw in a pointless Darth Vader action scene.

so Rian claiming he had full creative control was untrue of course.

Now there's reports that Ron Howard may replace them, which seems odd considering he's a bigger name. Does he have a reputation for being a yes man?

Look at those happy, Disney loving folks in the comments.

Is the conditioning breaking?

Depends. I don't remember how public opinion flipped on the prequels. I'm guessing post AOTC, when they knew for certain what direction SW was heading. VIII, by that logic, will make or break Disney wars. RLM won't make their review at 4am, they will wait a day or two, then flog it while saying Abrams was a victim as well that had enough talent to salvage his film, unlike the others.

Star Wars…

He might do it as a favor, the movie is mostly already shot so he'd be doing reshoots and cgi action scenes.

all Disney has to do is throw in some pointless Darth Vader action scene and they'll have salvaged this Han Solo movie, guaranteed 1 billion at the box office.

Look at me, I am Star Wars now. Fun is a thing of the past, we all respect Lucas' initial work but fun is no longer a part of the SW vision. Star Wars should be about female chauvinism and recognizable parts of the OT remixed.

she is the senate

batb was the only classic disney live action film theyve ever done since the first pirates

it's like pottery

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahah

GET REKT, DISNEY!

The Prequels be remembered as the last good Star Wars films ever made.

Apparently Emilia Clarke's acting sucks.

Who could have seen that coming?

I genuinely REEEEEEE everytime I see this meme. gg Holla Forums

It's not a meme. The Prequels are objectively the last good Star Wars movies that will ever be made. The franchise is fucked now, it's literally pozzed, feminism, anti-white cuckery, it's all there in Disney Wars.

That was the only good thing about the whole movie.

Rogue One was basically a series of Youtube fan films edited into one.

You are objectively a retard.

But seriously, the main reason for my rage is that the prequels ruined my life. It ruined the second date with the girl of my dreams. We went to the cinema and I didn't knew what to see and neither did she, the decline in Hollywood kino had already started and the 20 films we could chose were all romcoms, a genre I hate, so we went to see AotC.
I tell you, this objectively good movie put so much stress on me and on the date. It was so awkward sitting next to her silently while this piece of shit kept dragging on and on and on. We left the theater before the clone war started and had a bit of an argument later that night. She was so bored and tired after the objectively good movie experience that she wanted to go home immediately. We had a couple of dates after that, but the objective good movie night put a spell on our blooming relationship.
People should realize that George Lucas destroys lives with his objective good film making. This meme has to end.

I guess she wanted the Han Solo movie to be about a stronk young girl while Han is in a background played by an extra.
Kathleen Kennedy is the cancer that will kill LucasFilms in terms of creativity. She's the equivalent of Amy Pascal, the only difference: Kennedy can bring a ton of money because she's a the helm of a well-established franchise.

It just keeps happening.

The franchise itself pumps the money, this talentless harpy is likely losing Disney hundreds of millions, if not a billion, for each release through her ineptitude.

getting television actresses for your lead roles is never a good idea

In the updates it's not that they left, but Kennedy FIRED them. Apparently she didn't like the improv or the performances of the leads and they are going to do reshoots this summer.

She sucked in terminator, why would they think she'd be better in this?

Said the same about Edgar Wright and Ant-Man.

Stop bullying Emilia, she's a 10/10 actress and could outact anyone in Hollywood.

In terms of sheer mass? I concur.

she's not even fat wtf

PERFECTION

Is this the origin story of Kike Cuckalsa?

ss+gomad

go back to reddit

Your fault for choosing a shitty girlfriend.

The prequels were shit. >>>/sw/

This argument is completely backwards. She was bored because it's one of the of dullest movies with the worse CG ever. Definitely the worst movie in the franchise. You contradict yourself many times like with "while this piece of shit kept draggon on and on and on."

FTFY

She picked the faggt kike playing the new Han Solo , at least Harrison Ford (also a jew) didn't look like a faggot.
She probably wants solo to be depicted as an emasculated nu-male cuck instead of Han solo from the original.

the only thing people want from Emilia Clarke is to see her naked again no one wants to hear her talk/act.

I must admit it, in this very rare case… the mouse was right. i hope these talentless crooks dind't done as much damage as i expect…

it's your fault for doing a movie for the second date. Concerts and movies are terrible for dates cause it doesn't let you talk and shit. goddamn, you're a retard. she wanted to be interested in you, not some fucking movie. You deserve to die alone, faggot.

His brother could play an alien. He wouldn't even need makeup.

I know people are retards, but it should be obvious at this point that Disney wants cookie-cutter shit, and only has directors as free press, and not actually to direct.