A question

Is it alright to have friends who have different political opinions?

no

Its not even alright to have friends at all.

it's alright, but good luck ever getting along

No, except if they are lefties

what are "friends"?

As long as its not cuck-tier shit
You should know this already

I'm sort of a natsoc type (not entirely) and my best friend is a stoner commie type.

How the hell is that even possible? Like how?

How would you even make friends with them?

You mean people of the opposite ends of your political side?

pic related

We went to school together and started leaning in different directions (at school we never discussed anything really political or social).
We regularly have heated arguments about shit and I think it's healthy for both of us to hear an opposing side.

Partly
Look at the cuckservative
They'll spout about abolishing the NRA when a liberal says "ban guns", but if dear papa trumpy said he was gonna boost the NRA they'd throw a fucking party

Remember that everything that is stated is biased in some way; truth is limited without its opposite so it is not possible to speak the tao.
The simple only reappears when the complex is exhausted.

:D

We generally end up agreeing on one simple truth that the general issue is that the average person is manipulable and being exploited.
What we mean by that differs though.
I think we both have a general feeling that the "left vs right" narrative is in some ways being pushed to divide peoples.

No

Thats some beautiful woods

I disagree politically on one thing or another with pretty much all of my friends. If I was autistic about it, I wouldn't have any friends.

NO NEVER

I bet he gets more pussy(or dick) than you

Banter with friends from different ideological background is the best, if you manage to tell apart sane, opinionated people from borderline disorder faggots.
Imagine Fascist chants vs Commie chants vs Anarchic chants in a uni hall, then everyone has a laugh and enjoy a beer together talking about philosophy and menial bullshit.

Can't do any of that with liberals/tumblr tier feminists/nigger activists, though. They are the "internet is serious business" types, but IRL

We both have wives.

Are you sure she's white? Looks can be deceiving

Classic 4chan humor.

How old do you mean?

Doubt it.

meep meep opinions are like wimminz you can have as many as you want but don't get attached tbh no homo